ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Off-Topic : Some intriguing images in this first Video here

INSANE Discovery Of Giant Alien Object On Moon, New ISS UFO & More! 8/13/16

The first moving object seems to be intelligently controlled

=== ===

Warning : For those who buy Dinars online - your data may get hacked

(Best plan: Dont buy Dinar, it's a scam)

Major Iraqi Dinar Dealer Hacked and Customer Invoices Now Public

Imagine how useful it would be to someone like Dave Schmidt if he had hundreds of email addresses

of DUPES who bought dinars

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron is the uncrowned King of Irony - when it comes to Truth statements

He does not even realize it

Or, just perhaps, things are exactly as they appear. Imagining otherwise doesn't seem to have had much real value to those doing so. Ron, for example. Despite his grand imaginings, he is still a penniless old man living in his son's bedroom, imagining he is changing the world with Youtube videos that get at most 200 views. Imagine.

At least David Icke's imaginings have made him a multimillionaire.

RON's Lies versus Hillary's Lies

"once again (his/her) memory does not match the (video-tape/ evidence)"

8-17-16 – NO SUGAR COATING, JUST ACTUAL EXPERIENCE

Personally, I will have no respect for Ron's Truth-telling abilities unless and until he faces up to the Reality about what happened to his house.

The facts seem to be; He borrowed money against a home he did not fully own free and clear through a mortgage loan, and used the proceeds

to buy a second home in his own name. When the bank could not properly foreclose on the first home, they went after the second one -

the one their money had purchased

... here's Hillary:

Hillary Clinton will lose the election if this video goes viral!

Hillary twists her words, and Ron does too. And they both make outright lies.

Ron's supporters will say: He harmed no one - and Hillary has made decisions that have killed many, maybe millions. That is true.

But Ron's borrowing maneuver did take ten years time, effort, and legal costs for the bank to get its house back.

Even then, they paid the property taxes for 10 years, and must have paid tens of thousands in legal fees.

All these costs borne by the back cost their shareholders money, and/or will force of borrowing costs for honest people who borrow from banks

If you can get it into the echo chamber of the Internet, any lie can become the truth and any truth can be made into a lie.

Most people are so busy living that they haven't the time, or inclination, to seek out primary sources, so they simply believe what they hear the most.

There is no fix for this problem. Pandora's demons are already loose.

Hillary Clinton was born on Oct 26, 1947, at 8:02 am in Chicago, IL. She has the Sun, Mercury and Venus in Scorpio. And she has Scorpio rising which makes her a double Scorpio.

What is RVD? Isn't he also a Scorpio?

Ron's a Libran - so born earlier in October

Putin is also a Libran, born October 7th, 1952 - so 5 years younger than Hillary

A Pivot in the Trump campaign ?

This could be the beginning of the END of the satanic power in America

A great speech!

Trump on message and on prompter is pretty awesome here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNofUyM_Xw

It is inspiring, I feel goosebumps

IT IS WORKING - Trump is surging back in the Polls

Donald Trump interview with Michael Savage on The Savage Nation 8/17/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xVpcWlPhro

Savage hits some key points with Trump

I heard the "surge" is like 5+ points - putting him within 5 points of Mrs Clinton

Except one "careful" poll of 50,000 Voters, with 1/3 Dems, 1/3 GOP, and 1/3 Independents,

where Trump was shown to be AHEAD of his opponent

There is a lot of suspicion that many polls are rigged, and the Huge crowds he is drawing are better measure of Trump's popularity than corporate polls.

Someone said: "The number of people at a Clinton rally would not fill a donut shop"

/ The following video is MORE about Systems versus Goals, rather than Mr Trump:

Stefan says: "this new idea that we can store capital, by putting it in the bank" may be misguided.

Scott Adams says: "Failure... is dying rich" /

Why Donald Trump Is Winning - Or Is He? | Scott Adams and Stefan Molyneux

(I think time is better spent listening to this interesting 1-hour+ video, than to RVD's latest 35 minute 2-man show:

"Like me, he has wanted to end the oppressive tyranny that has robbed humanity of our natural rights, poisoning our minds and our environment" )

For me, Stefan Molyneux is a genuine Truth-seeker, while Ron is often delusional, and HIDES from the Truth, banning those who try to tell it on

his channel. And "the audience" can hear the difference.

Current "counts":
Stefan's latest : 12,306 Views, 1,245 Likes (10.1%) / 123 Dislikes (so far)
RVD's Video - : 53 Views, 4 Likes (7.5%) / 1 Dislikes (so far)

"MY MISSION does not involve" ... Reality

That would have been a more honest title than the one RVD actually used:

8-20 16 – MY MISSION DOES NOT INVOLVE DEBATING ANYONE

Published on Aug 19, 2016
Since my health challenges last year, I had to re-evaluate how I was spending my time. Most days I spent in excess of 12 hours on the computer, sometimes 18-20 hours. Not only was I not getting exercise, I was also sleep deprived. My body suffered. Then, when my non-mortgaged home was stolen by PNC Bank and its lying attorneys working with judges in the complicit court system, I was forced to relinquish my own autonomy. I moved into my son's home. He has quite different beliefs than I do; and because he loves me, he tries to convince me to view God as he does. I cannot do that. We can each believe whatever we choose; but we do not have the right to get in anyone's face and try to convince them they are wrong. That's how I see it anyway. My videos in which I share my perceptions are totally optional. I do not debate with those who have another viewpoint. I want to live out whatever life I have left in peace to the extent possible. The Kingdom of God will either manifest on this prison planet or not. Many, like me, wait for that to happen, hopefully in my lifetime.

"We do not have the right to get in anyone's face and try to convince them they are wrong"

Perhaps he add: ":...Even when they are obviously wrong. Even when they are lying...

And even when their statements are harming others by misleading them.

I expect his son might sometimes feel like expressing a similar sentiment to what I have just done

Here's one intelligent woman who will not be blindly supporting Mrs Clinton

Hillary Is Done For After This Video! 100% Proof The Real Hillary Is A Nightmare

Hillary deserves Obamacare, and obamacare alone, to look after her various health problems.

That would be poetical justice

(While Obama vacations, and Hillary avoids doing a press conference, Trump is in the Rise)

Trump's BEST SPEECH Yet; (Is Hillary about to split at the seams?)

- So said Roger Stone

Stone: Manafort Pushed Out By Hillary’s Leftist Propaganda Machine

(I think the Trump campaigners now have Hillary clearly in their sites, and we are now moving into the

Fire-at-will stage, where she will be hit so hard she will come apart. Get your popcorn ready.

This will be the most well-deserved political destruction in history, if it happens that way.)

Trump starts at about 1:30 Hours...

Trump starts out with an apology "believe it or not, I regret it... particularly where it may have caused personal pain"

"The one thing I can promise you: I will always speak the Truth"

Full Show - Trump Gives Best Speech Of His Campaign - 08/19/2016

"This is for all the people ... the forgotten men and women

Who turn on the news and never hear anyone speaking the Truth.

They just hear people fighting with other insiders over their own private interests "

A real man who speaks of moral issues - that's what this is about

There are some goosebumps here.

How does a Mutually Assured Destruction, scorched earth battle among monied elites benefit the average American?

And why do we want 70 year old fossils making choices for 30 somethings. We don't need someone looking back to the cold war for solutions. Most people alive today don't even remember the cold war.

We've all gone nuts.

TRUMP
Pence

may mean

TRUE

Peace

Hillary guarantees WW3, because the Globalists who finance Hillary want to continue the decades of war

that have profited them,

The same globalists control the media, and have painted Trump in a very negative way.

So I listen to Trump's own words, and I watch his actions. He is not the beast they make him out to be.

Trump sees his true enemy as the Globalists and their controlled Media

What is Free Will?

8-21-16 – WHEN THE DEVIL PLAYS GOD

Published on Aug 20, 2016

We live in a free-will universe, at least that is how I have perceived it; and the governing rule is simple: each individual's free will ends where the next one's begins. No one has the right to violate the free will of any other. Despite this, our Creator has allowed demons and demon-possessed humans to run roughshod over the free will of humans for a very long time. Why has this gross violation of the most basic of all moral rules been allowed, and for so long? Many, including me, have tried to come up with reasonable justifications; however, in truth, there are none. As much as I hate the thoughts, the Creator is either non-existent, dead, or grossly unloving and uncaring. I need look no further than my own life, though billions of examples exist where an individual's free will was totally ignored by so-called rulers. It's frustrating to anyone awake enough to see and acknowledge it. I call on our Creator to repent of this grossest of all sins ever committed against Creation

RVD's definition of Free Will may be different from My own.

His idea seems to be to that he will get-for-Free whatever he wills or wants. That is not Free Will.

Unproductive people like Ron get their handouts because others are taxed, and effectively enslaved to produce to pay taxes to pay for those handouts.

So that free stuff requires, robbing someone else of freewill, forcing them to work extra hours, to pay the needed taxes - effectively enslaving them.

Ron whines about his home being "stolen" when the reality is: he never earned a penny of the money that was spent to buy it. He lied, saying the home he supposedly inherited was free and clear. It was not. There was another owner. So Ron's supposed "stolen home" is just another RVD delusion.

(And we have a link to the documents that PROVE it.)

Watching Thunter and DrBubb is like watching good cop - bad cop. Thunter, there's no way you're that stupid, you KNOW this is what we have offered to the American people at this moment, you KNOW the polls are rigged and you KNOW that the entire system is against him. Why do you go on and on like you do? Are you the partner to keep this rhetoric going? DrBubb, I could use your help on a site I'm administrator/editor....your talent is wasted here

"your talent is wasted here"

It is my own website.

And though the number commenting here is small, the site is read by many.

As long as Thunter remains polite, and has something honest to say, I welcome his comments here,

even though they may seem misguided to me.

Softlywinged, if things are as you say, and everything is "rigged" and gamed by the system, then what's the point of all of this pontificating? Even if Trump's ideas are the best ideas anyone in history has ever come up with, without a complete change in our form of government the current reality is that he cannot implement his ideas as President. The democrats will not support them in congress, the republicans will not support them in congress. The only way I can see, considering the current reality, for Trump to implement his plans would be as an autocratic leader. The majority of people in this country are opposed to an autocracy, so what is left? I would really like to hear your take on this.

I'm a realist. It seems a waste of energy to me to bang my head against walls. Theories about how things "should be" usually lose against the reality of how things are. I'm not saying we shouldn't try to change things, only that change comes very slowly. A dramatic change like Trump is trying to introduce isn't going to happen.

Again, I'm neither a Trump or Clinton fan. My objections to both are ethical. I cannot ethically vote for either of them. My ethical concerns, not their "left" or "right" positions, are what disqualify them in my eyes. That is my bias.

"your talent is wasted here"

It is my own website.

And though the number commenting here is small, the site is read by many.

As long as Thunter remains polite, and has something honest to say, I welcome his comments here,

even though they may seem misguided to me.

True, you've got enough with your work and trying to keep up with all the threads on this site but I do appreciate your research ;)

Softlywinged, if things are as you say, and everything is "rigged" and gamed by the system, then what's the point of all of this pontificating? Even if Trump's ideas are the best ideas anyone in history has ever come up with, without a complete change in our form of government the current reality is that he cannot implement his ideas as President. The democrats will not support them in congress, the republicans will not support them in congress. The only way I can see, considering the current reality, for Trump to implement his plans would be as an autocratic leader. The majority of people in this country are opposed to an autocracy, so what is left? I would really like to hear your take on this.

I'm a realist. It seems a waste of energy to me to bang my head against walls. Theories about how things "should be" usually lose against the reality of how things are. I'm not saying we shouldn't try to change things, only that change comes very slowly. A dramatic change like Trump is trying to introduce isn't going to happen.

Again, I'm neither a Trump or Clinton fan. My objections to both are ethical. I cannot ethically vote for either of them. My ethical concerns, not their "left" or "right" positions, are what disqualify them in my eyes. That is my bias.

I don't mean to be pompous sounding Thunter, but I've read some highly intelligent comments from you and when you make comments like you did above or you bring in your defeatist remarks you're like fingernails scraping on a chalk board and I shake my head in wonder that sometimes someone else impersonates you and writes stupid things, those cannot be your words.

If everything couldn't be changed, there would be no fear from both sides would there? Trump is not a republican or a democrat....he's a movement and no matter how long it takes, it's a movement in the right direction. You say change comes slowly....change can only come when we all get on board and assist. Not sitting back and saying "what's the use, it's just a waste of energy".

Relying on one man/woman is insane but when you look at the massive movement behind him, it's not just one person. I reiterate again, he did not want this position and he's said time and time again he's "just the messenger". Sometimes I even wonder if he is running and not just the pawn willingly being used to expose this whole mess.

One must look further than America to see the whole picture....look at the system, it's crashing in on itself. When I say system I'm talking the G20 and especially the G7 countries. If you haven't been keeping up with what's happening, you should. I'm not going to go into it because I'm quite frankly, tired of typing today. So much happens on an hourly basis now it's hard to keep up. But I will take a short pause to answer your question.

If you watch those who are fighting him the hardest it's quite simple to see they are ratting on themselves. And because they're stupid, and think because the American people have been this stupid for over 100 years, they can't see that they are exposing their deeds blatantly or that we see it now.

This is not a new thing of taking down the cabal. This has been going on since the 70's and we still have those in high office assisting to make it happen. Some of these leaks are not hackers, they're straight from the source at the risk of their own lives. Believe me those in our military who were "retired" or "let go" are not sitting idly by on the side lines.

With the inevitable collapse, which is probably the only way to take the cabal down, now is the time to move. This is not an election Thunter. It's a YUGE chess game and the American people whether they know it or not are being brought onto the board to play (finally)

When I say rigged, I mean the polls that the alphabet news of who's winning is rigged. It's all lies. Trump is winning by a landslide and they're scared. If we couldn't change things, they wouldn't be scared. Their time is up, they know it, the people know it. Everything is being exposed now. Even Snopes has been found out lying for Hillary Clinton. Soros has been exposed.

Every day something new comes out of which country and their leaders are in cahoots with Clinton and Soros. The people are waking and they're angry. I've noticed this past few days Trump has stood by his words when he said " I'm not going to do it this way anymore, I"m going to do it my way" and we're seeing a whole new Trump, the same Trump that ended up the last man standing. Hillary will never make it to the White House, not only is she too ill, she's too corrupt. I have no idea what the cabal has up their sleeves, but they know Hillary isn't going to be president....they're trying everything they can to go to war while those efforts are being thwarted while their allies are turn-coating on them. They may try a state of emergency where there's no election and Obama stays in. Louisiana is under water and Obama is on vacation and Hillary is resting at Martha's vineyard. They think there's nothing to worry about because of that trick up their sleeve but not everyone has your defeatist attitude. The people are ANGRY and they want change and we will get change. What we've seen in the past 2 months is going to be nothing compared to what's to come.

Ethically I don't agree with all Trumps stances either, although now that he fired Manafort, (yeah I know, word is he "resigned" but his own son suggested that he was fired) I'll be curious to see what he really feels about Israel and Iraq, Iran, etc., Thunter, no one is asking you to get behind Trump, but please stop with the defeatist attitude...not all 535 are corrupt....they're just afraid of speaking up in case they end up committing suicide. This has not been an election, it's been more of a show and tell and the world is witnessing it.

"Trump is not a republican or a democrat....he's a movement and no matter how long it takes, it's a movement in the right direction..."

I agree with this... the Right Direction.

But that does not mean we will wind up in the Right destination under a President Trump,

There are many traps and detours. But it is TIME for us to take a long journey away from where we have been.

In some ways, Trump has already delivered on key parts of his revolutionary movement:

+ People see the massive corruption that surrounds us

+ They see the massive spin that that media gives to events

+ They begin to understand that political correctness (and SJW thinking) is a key part of the mind control

This knwoledge is an important change, which are already embracing

But incredibly, far too many people do not see to care that Hillary Clinton is possibly the most corrupt person who has ever run for President.

It astounds me that people seem rto care more about how Trump combs his hair, or the NY-speak he uses against those who attack him

THAN the truly massive crimes that the Clintons have committed, and the media fails to investigate.

Do people really want to live in a world where:

+ A secretary of state routinely lies to the people and to congress

+ She profits selling pay-to-play access to her court, and her decisions

+ She flouts the security laws of the country, putting patriots at risk

+ She runs a so-called charity foundation that breaks laws, and collects billions to be used as a slush fund

+ Has serious heath problems and hides them

boils-treatment.jpg

Part of me would welcome it, if she was to have a plane crash or other accident that would bring her corruption and the threat of her presidency to an abrupt and sudden end. But a more sensible part of me wants to see this bubble of corruption blossom into the full ugly wart that we now can start to see that it is. So it can be lanced by the people themselves in an act of democracy - rejecting the extreme corruption that this satanic family represents.

That might be an act of cleansing that would wash away her many corrupt hangers-on, including the media, and her donors, who dare to think that they can run her, and the country like some private fiefdom - where the US is forced to fight wars that benefit just a few plutocrat families and their globalist cabal.

I think, Softlywinged, the problem this change you want to see faces is reflected in the very different ways you and I see the world.

I am aware there are very wealthy people with their thumb on the scale. It has been going on for decades, at first in the shadow, but now openly as communication is so widespread now that it is hard to stay in the shadows very long. Our consumer driven, consumption driven form of capitalism isn't working anymore. The U.S. is so diverse that consensus is at best difficult, and at most often impossible to achieve. As a result, democracy itself isn't working very well either. And most people are so busy with their life and with modern distraction that they are uninterested in making the effort to understand the problem, much less conceive of a solution. If you told them the truth, they would likely shrug their shoulders, or stare at you blankly.

If you want a revolution, you need a standard bearer that is far different that either Clinton or Trump. Clinton is the status quo (and thats not working), Trump is making nonsensical promises to desperate people (as in Clinton, in other ways). You can't bring back the coal mines when natural gas is cheaper. If you could return manufacturing to this country, you would have to do so by punishing U.S. companies financially if they did not cooperate, which would guarantee you weren't again president. If that manufacturing returns to the U.S., it would generate few jobs because of the advances in technology and automation would mean whatever few jobs resulted would be filled with low-paying positions. We are manufacturing as much steel as we ever did, but the process has changed completely from the way we used to do it, and we simply don't need people to do it. A president can't build a wall and force another country to pay for it. Nor would congress or the people allow the rounding up and deportation of 11 million people. Which brings me back to my original point.

Within our existing form of government, a president can't make these kinds of changes...only an autocrat with the overwhelming support of the people could do these things (many of which couldn't be done even then, as I noted above). Even if the polls are completely wrong and Trump really does have the overwhelming support of the people who are willing to install him as Czar, it would require the existing government to be collapsed. The social consequences would be devastating.

My concern is that most of the people out there who support him think that by simply making Trump president he could fix everything with the wave of a wand. You and I know that isn't what would have to happen. And I'm not sure all those people yelling at rallies understand that. If Trump wants a revolution (which is what it going to take to change things), then I think he needs to be very clear to supporters what that will mean, the potential cost and benefits. Don't drag people, who may simply want just a bigger paycheck, into a revolution without full disclosure.

Archived