ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Natural gas has overtaken coal for power generation in the U.S. China still uses a lot of coal (in fact, 50 percent of the world use of coal) as do a lot of third world countries. But, then, China doesn't care if their air is too toxic to breath.

If there were a market for more coal at profitable prices, those coal mines would still be open and running.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not hardly. He's talking about those already here....he's not talking turning a blind eye and letting them in like Obama did by sending national guard to stand in one spot where they weren't even crossing but to do nothing if they see them or to come to our (the bordering states) assistance by making signs that say "not safe area to be in" or cutting down the number of border patrol employees or suing my state because we were against them crossing in the first place. He can't do anything for the damage Obama has done but his stance is still on BUILD THAT WALL to prevent more of it.

The Real WALL (for whomever builds it) will be intolerance of illegals.

No free stuff, chasing employers who hire them, and treating them the way that illegals get treated in Mexico.

In short, enforcing laws that may already exist and adding a few new ones.

"We want to follow the laws of this country," says Trump

Chase the illegals out, stop new ones from coming in, and there will be more jobs for blacks and poor whites, who want to work.

This could be a key part of the Trump renaissance

Another part could be enforcing other laws, and going after corrupt politicians.

A good symbol movement will be when Hillary goes to jail. There will be many others to indict, arrest, and convict too.

The country needs a thorough cleansing. Hillary would clearly make it worse. With Trump there's a real chance for something better

DON'T LISTEN! says Ron to his small remaining audience

8-25-16 – IF CHANGE IS UP TO US ALONE, WE LOSE!

Did I hear Ron tell people today: DONT LISTEN if you do not like what I say.
As I watch this, I see Ron has 10 dislikes on 75 views.
I think he is telling about 15% or more of his remaining audience to go away

In fact, it may be more than 15% who don't like his message.

With videos like this one, I think his audience will go on shrinking

Natural gas has overtaken coal for power generation in the U.S. China still uses a lot of coal (in fact, 50 percent of the world use of coal) as do a lot of third world countries. But, then, China doesn't care if their air is too toxic to breath.

If there were a market for more coal at profitable prices, those coal mines would still be open and running.

Except you fail to realize we live in opposite land, if it's good, the government will say it's bad. It never had anything to do with the environment. If it did, the EPA wouldn't allow the chemtrails sprayed down on us. This is about collapsing America, nothing less.

What I don't understand is you're talking about jobs up above yet you only bring up coal and steel. This is the 21st century and MANY new inventions that would bring in countless jobs, which have been squelched by the same governments would generate income and jobs. We must get out of the dark ages and look towards the future. Looking towards other countries where the people are fighting the establishment, they too are ready to usher in the 21st century and walk away from the dark ages. As I had said previously, this is a movement, it's a GLOBAL movement.

A friend has just returned from Florida and said all she ran into was Trump voters.....not scientific I know.

- Rigger

There are no genuine Hillary supporters... or not many

Listen to the end of this interview - How few show up at her rallies, a tiny fraction of those who turn up for Trump

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - Crisis In America

"from Aug.1 : 2,000 + 200 + 150 + 200 ... Eight events: only 10,000 showed up to her events"

HillaryGirlfriend_zpswzndze2v.jpg

ONLY HER CORE:

Radical lesbians, Wall Street banksters, war-profiteers, and those wanting more "free stuff" from the government.

My guess is - and I said this many months ago - she might win 20% or so of the Vote

And even that core is under threat, as Trump makes speeches to appeal to Black voters.

(He is going after those like Diamond and Silk, who want jobs, not handouts)

As far as I am concerned, I would like to see those "Core" voters of hers go to a parallel universe, where they

can enjoy Hillary H3ll, a planet where Hillary becomes President, and they can report back us in 4 years, about how it is going,

while the rest of us participate in a Trump-led renaissance of America,

Listen to Mike Rivero here at the beginning of Tuesday's WRH podcast:

What Really Happened Show: Michael Rivero Tuesday 8/23/16: (Commercial Free Video)

MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2016-08-23_145957.mp3

He really nails it, talking about the legal threats Hillary is facing

The fact that a judge will now force Hillary to given written testimony UNDER OATH, as part of a legal case from Judicial Watch,

may be the beginning of the end of the Great Unraveling, the destruction of her reputation, and her lies

I have a question, DrBubb. Clearly, neither you nor I trust Clinton. I will not vote for her. Established. So let's set that aside.

I'm not asking who you trust least.

My only question is, do you trust Donald Trump with your life and the future of this country? Do you believe he will have your back no matter what?

I do not, and can't vote for him.

Do you trust Donald Trump with your life and the future of this country? - Th.

Sure.

The man is a patriot, who can deliver real change, in my view

I trust him more than Obama, who ignores the constitution. And any President, especially a Republican president will be constrained from dangerous

actions (to a meaningful degree) by Congress, the media, the Judicial system... and ultimately, by the military

What trouble do you imagine that an "untrustworthy" Trump could stir up? (this is a genuine question)

Trump is now getting into his stride, and loose talk, and the gaffs are disappearing

What Trouble, if any, do you hear in THIS speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7bZJll6WL8

When HRC speaks, I grit my teeth and shake my head. There are none of these reactions from me from his speech.

And he is appealing to Afro-American and Hispanic voters

Israel's supporters fear Trump - because he might might away from being a slavish puppet, as Hillary is

(here's an excerpt from a longer article):

Trump’s crime, per Morell, is that he is disloyal to the United States because he is not sufficiently hostile to the evil Vladimir Putin, which somehow means that he is being manipulated by the clever Russian. Trump has indeed called for a positive working relationship with Putin to accomplish, among other objectives, the crushing of ISIS. And he is otherwise in favor of leaving Bashar al-Assad of Syria alone while also being disinclined to get involved in any additional military interventions in the Middle East or elsewhere, which pretty much makes him the antithesis of the Clintonian foreign policy promoted by Morell.

In comparison with the deeply and profoundly corrupt Clintons, Trump’s alleged foreign policy perfidy makes him appear to be pretty much a boy scout. To understand the Clintons one might consider the hundreds of millions of dollars, much of it from foreign sources, that have flowed into the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secretary of State. And there is the clear email evidence that Hillary exploited her government position to favor both foreign and domestic financial supporters.

The leading individual foreign donor to the Clinton Foundation between 1999 and 2014 was Ukrainian Viktor Pinchuk, who “directed between $10 and $25 million” to its Global Initiative, has let the Clintons use his private jet, attended Bill’s Hollywood 65th birthday celebration and hosted daughter Chelsea and her husband on a trip to Ukraine. Pinchuk is a Jewish oligarch married to the daughter of notoriously corrupt former Ukrainian president Leonid Kuchma. He is very closely tied to Israel, a supporter of regime change in his country, who was simultaneously donating money and also lobbying in Washington while Hillary was Secretary of State and promoting a similar agenda as part of her $5 billion program to “democratize” Ukraine. Clinton arranged a dozen meetings with substantive State Department officers for Pinchuk.

Hillary and Bill’s predilection for all things Israeli and her promise to do even more in the future is a matter of public record. The Israeli newspaper Haaretz asserted that of all the political candidates in the primaries “Clinton had the longest public record of engagement with Israel, and has spent decades diligently defending the Jewish state.” In a speech to AIPAC in March she promised to take the “U.S.-Israel alliance to the next level.” Hillary’s current principal financial supporter in her presidential run is Haim Saban, an Israeli who has described himself as a “one issue” guy and that issue is Israel.

Hillary Clinton boasts of having “stood with Israel my entire career.” Her website promises to maintain “Israel’s qualitative military edge to ensure the IDF is equipped to deter and defeat aggression from the full spectrum of threats,” “stand up against the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement (BDS),” and “cut off efforts to unilaterally recognize Palestinian statehood...

==

> source: http://www.unz.com/article/are-the-clintons-israeli-agents/

Does this have the reason you fear Trump?

MORE TALK of Hillary's clothes, and her health problems

160606-clinton-election-wardrobe-index.jKkarma is a b/tch, isn't it Mrs Clinton?

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - Crisis In America

I would be sympathetic, but she is so evil, surrounded by evil and death,

It would be poetic, if she had some horrible incident in a press conference or the debates,

and her campaign imploded

longer version:

Jay Weidner - Trump, Hillary & The Mainstream Media

RVD keeps Talking about Truth, and reveals so little of it

8-26-16 – DETERMINING WHAT IS TRUE

... Hopefully, TRUTH will become obvious at some point, which I'd like to see in my lifetime. If that doesn't happen, I feel I have lived my entire life in vain.

When awkward Truths get revealed, Ron just deletes them, and bans the poster

Trump in the Town hall

I found the Donald's comments reasonable, for the most part - and he clearly LISTENS to people.

Go and listen to the enthusiasm of this crowd after Jeff Session's comments

Hannity 8/24/16 - Sean Hannity Donald Trump Town Hall Part 2 Trump Jr. Rudy Giuliani & others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9jP6Vobzco

I'd like to see his opponent in a similar situation, and see how she would handle it.

I would how she would react to the guy who disagreed? Trump wanted to understand the guy's point.

Hillary would just talk over him, or ignore him, I reckon

Is the Old "female core support" still there for Hillary? Perhaps not

190x150.png

As the Democratic Primary drew to a close last month, roughly three-fifths of US voters had a negative opinion of Clinton, according to polling by the Wall Street Journal and NBC News. So did one-third of the voters in her own party. More troublingly for this particular election is the fact that Clinton has struggled to drum up support among many young, liberal women (and some moderate, older women) who should have been among her core base, particularly in an election that has morphed into a new battle of the sexes.

Clinton is a former secretary of state, US senator and first lady, campaigning to be the country’s first female president. She is running against Donald Trump, a man who has never held office, who says a flat-chested woman could never be a “10”, and who has joked about bedding his own daughter.

On paper Clinton should have the support of most liberal or moderate female voters in America. In reality, she is struggling. Early polls suggest that the gender gap actually works in Trump’s favour, with Trump’s support from men outmatching Clinton’s support from women. And Clinton currently has worse numbers among women than Bill Clinton did in his 1992 presidential race against George HW Bush. Bill won the female vote by 17 points; Clinton has just a 13-point lead among women in a matchup against Donald Trump, according to the Wall Street Journal/NBC poll.

“What has happened to the sisterhood?” my British male editor asked me recently. Yet to anyone who has been covering Clinton over the Democratic primary campaign, the answer is clear: it’s not the sisterhood — it’s the sister.

. . .

The Democratic pollster Peter Hart argues that her biggest problem with voters is not a glass ceiling but a “glass curtain”.

“Many [voters] feel they can see and hear her, but they do not think they can relate to or touch her. In their words, she is remote and distant,” Hart concluded after conducting a focus group of Ohio voters last year. “Whether it is her voice, manner, attitude or language — there is a gulf.”

Among my own millennial, liberal peers, the support for Clinton more often than not resembles something I like to call the coalition of the reluctant. Ambitious, intelligent female friends say they dream of seeing a female president and are horrified at the sexist attacks on Clinton’s campaign. Yet for most of the Democratic primary, they could elicit little more than a “meh” about her candidacy.

One friend told me recently that voting for Clinton in November will require her to “hold [her] nose”, so disgusted is she by Clinton’s aura of prizing being in power over ideology. Others point to queasiness over her cosiness to corporate interests, her use of a private email server, and her apparent complicity in the public shaming of Bill Clinton’s mistresses...

(followed by some real garbage-y comments)

Why do they miss THIS out?:

+ She lies about everything

+ She cares about no one but herself

+ She has perjured herself in front of congress, while breaking national securities laws

+ She expects and gets special treatment from people, and from the legal system

+ Her Foundation has broken charity laws, and worked like a giant slush fund

+ beyond this: she is a war-monger, a puppet of Israel and war street, and may be responsible for multiple murders (it is alleged)

INSTEAD, they write about her STYLE???

What A fraud is this story, which fails to get to the heart of the beast

Sensible people who have researched her, detest her for what she has done, not just her hideous pantsuits

Trump in the Town hall

I found the Donald's comments reasonable, for the most part - and he clearly LISTENS to people.

Go and listen to the enthusiasm of this crowd after Jeff Session's comments

Hannity 8/24/16 - Sean Hannity Donald Trump Town Hall Part 2 Trump Jr. Rudy Giuliani & others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9jP6Vobzco

I'd like to see his opponent in a similar situation, and see how she would handle it.

I would how she would react to the guy who disagreed? Trump wanted to understand the guy's point.

Hillary would just talk over him, or ignore him, I reckon

I enjoyed that. I like watching Putin when he talks to people, he allows them to ask questions- he involves them. Trump is the same way.

I'm old enough to remember when Reagan did too.

Watching Trump blatantly expose what he knows and it's obvious 'someone' is bending his ear... I'd say several are...the more others are exposed.

Take this epipen fiasco that's going crazy right now because the CEO bragged that her $10.00 epipen she's selling for $600.00 and it brought such uproar she lowered it to $300.00

and now we find out this CEO is the daughter of Senator Joe Manchin. NEPOTISM AT IT'S FINEST

This new ZIKA hoax had the state of Florida under a cloud of chemicals.....their governor Rick Scott has an undisclosed interest in the Zika mosquito control company that his wife owns a multi million dollar stake through a private investment she co-owns and is employed by.

Then you look at Jeb Bush, he's just as guilty as Clinton...he and his Lehman Brothers...and he's laundered money through his own non profit foundation, used state pension funds for police, firemen and teachers to extort campaign cash. He's just as guilty, people he did business with are either serving time in prison or committed suicide.

Harry Reid is just as guilty for the selling of our land to mine for uranium and precious metals, and he's got his son involved too.

We can't go that far back on Bush Jr. and Bush Sr. , Cheney, etc., as they're the worst in the corruption but you know what they say, take the little guy down first to get to the top....look how many people are stepping down not only in the White House but other countries. There is a movement happening and it's not just in Washington.

It's all one big happy family and all those fighting against Trump are ratting themselves out. I don't think, in fact I KNOW that no other candidate has EVER had as much against him as Trump has now. TRUMP KNOWS SOMETHING, he knows much more than he's letting on. It's quite possible that he knows what's in the wikileaks already because as much as he's had thrown at him, he's still here and he's still fighting. Letting the emails out slowly is probably because if it were all at once, it would just get buried and while the research of reading them is happening, the more we the people learn too. Every day in fact we learn something new.

The thing that bothers me the most is the lackadaisical way Obama and Clinton are acting. They know she's never going to be elected, what do they have up their sleeves?

Will they wait until the very last minute and declare a major health issue that forces Clinton to step down before the debates?

Why is Germany telling everyone to stock up on food and water for at least 10 days but no other country is?

Something big is in the works.

Trump and Clinton are the past. Neither offers anything for the U.S. as it is in 2016. A lot of Boomers want to retreat to a dead past. But time doesn't move backward. And the two fossils running for president have no vision even of the present, much less the future. It isn't our (the Boomers) world to remake, it is the Millennial's world to create, and it is time we got out of the way and let them go for it.

Millennials are as large a group as the Boomers, but they have an advantage that can't be overcome...they aren't dying off like the Boomers are. Their voting block is already as large as the Boomers, and they overwhelmingly, for better or worse, prefer Clinton. Which is a big problem for Trump, combined with the other demographics he faces. Their key policy issues are the economy, jobs, minimum wage and paid leave, civil rights, mass incarceration and criminal justice reform. Terrorism and security are on down the list. This is an obstacle for Trump (and Republicans in general).

Whoever wins this election, both parties are going to have to pay less attention to their dying "base" and concentrate on the issues important to the voters that will own the future, or both parties will suffer the fate of the dinosaurs they currently are.

"Trump and Clinton are the past. Neither offers anything for the U.S. as it is in 2016."

Trump is ALREADY DELIVERING on his promise of change.

He has moved the debate on to real issues, and broken down the old constraints of Political correctness.

The pace of change is continuing - and America can only be great (in a new way) if we break from the status quo oligarchic rule that Hillary would enforce

Millennials are as large a group as the Boomers, but they have an advantage that can't be overcome...they aren't dying off like the Boomers are. ... they overwhelmingly, for better or worse, prefer Clinton.

Where do you get that from?

If you are talking about Bernie supporters (who want someone to pay their college bills) - the ones that are not stupid and silly - are coming to Trump in rising numbers

Whoever wins this election, both parties are going to have to pay less attention to their dying "base" and concentrate on the issues important to the voters that will own the future

Trump's already made a shift, asking for the votes of Blacks and Hispanics, saying he will focus on their real issues... and many are responding - see the NEWS section here

Ron is still confused (as per normal) ... and does not understand Justice

8-27-16 – RECOGNIZING THE MAZE OF CONFUSION

==

He should listen to what Stefan Molyneux says about :

[JUSTICE]

Stefan discusses the differences between things like Fairness and Restitution

(Here's a question for Ron):

If you borrow Money from a bank, and do not repay it,

Why should the bank not be allowed to take back the asset you bought with their money?

Trump and Clinton are the past. Neither offers anything for the U.S. as it is in 2016. A lot of Boomers want to retreat to a dead past. But time doesn't move backward. And the two fossils running for president have no vision even of the present, much less the future. It isn't our (the Boomers) world to remake, it is the Millennial's world to create, and it is time we got out of the way and let them go for it.

Millennials are as large a group as the Boomers, but they have an advantage that can't be overcome...they aren't dying off like the Boomers are. Their voting block is already as large as the Boomers, and they overwhelmingly, for better or worse, prefer Clinton. Which is a big problem for Trump, combined with the other demographics he faces. Their key policy issues are the economy, jobs, minimum wage and paid leave, civil rights, mass incarceration and criminal justice reform. Terrorism and security are on down the list. This is an obstacle for Trump (and Republicans in general).

Whoever wins this election, both parties are going to have to pay less attention to their dying "base" and concentrate on the issues important to the voters that will own the future, or both parties will suffer the fate of the dinosaurs they currently are.

Clinton is the past. Since 1871 past. What is it about this you just can't see? There will be NO Clinton offering anything or concentrating on issues important to the voters for the U.S. because the masters that control her will be calling the shots as they have been calling the shots with every president since Jackson.

THIS is why so many got behind Trump to run...to change this awful atrocity. Unfortunately, it's the elder generation and the shadow government that's calling the shots and they never expected Trump to make it this far.

You speak about millennials key policies yet earlier you said they are not interested, they're just 'living their lives'.

There is NO way they prefer Clinton, you're listening to your media again. I actually forced myself to watch her latest rally, it was a small gymnasium with paid supporters and by the sound of the crowd, maybe a hundred people.

Unless you know of a way to change how the voting system has been done with fossils- again- since 1871, then your best bet is to go with Trump. Anyone else offered has already bowed down to their masters [Johnson and Sanders] and Stein will be controlled easily if she gets in....who else you have in mind? Kennedy was assassinated and all the others not ancient have been controlled by their masters.

The only way to change it is to vote in Trump...he doesn't even want to do this but voting him in ends the control of the shadow masters....then and ONLY then can the system be changed and we old fossils can "get out of the way and let them go for it" .

With Clinton or anyone else, it's all going to stay the same. I think you fail to realize Trump has kids and grand kids and will pay attention to the future generation, whereas anyone else, especially Clinton, it will all stay the same.

I still wonder if there will even be an election. Putin is getting to the other countries and making them realize their 'loyalty' to America will eventually bite them in the arse. Take Turkey or Germany and now Czechoslovakia. They've turned against the Illuminati, [their masters] and are fearing repercussions from America for it. Their leaders are still snakes for what they've done, especially Merkel, but you can't be prime minister to a country that doesn't exist.

Something is in the air

Clinton is totally unethical; but, Trump has no electoral path to winning the Presidency, short of Clinton shooting someone in the middle of Times Square.

Sorry, DrBubb, I'm hopelessly mired in reality.

You are listening too much to the MsM, which is run (mainly) by the same people who donate millions to Hillary, and need her in office to keep their old game alive

+ I think there is solid evidence that the polls are being manipulated by 5-10 points in favor of Hillary - Trump may actually be ahead

+ People who support Trump are relunctant to tell pollsters, so his votes may be higher on election day

+ The GOP often has a jump in its support on the "final leg" going into the election

+ I do not expect Hillary to do well in the debates. In fact, she may "come apart"

+ Hillary's legal issues are getting worse and worse, and there is the promise (from Wikileaks) of an October surprise

Personally, I presently peg Trump's chances of winning at about 75%, and Hillary's 25% is mainly based on her ability to manipulate election results

RON is still pushing the same-old/ same-old deception(s)

... despite Susan JW's noble efforts to get to the Truth

Under Video

(Sorry, Ron. I could not resist reposting this comment from Acore for a possible response.
Other friends of yours who see the Acore post may think you deserve a chance to respond - so here it is) quote :
Ron is still confused ... and does not understand Justice 8-27-16 – RECOGNIZING THE MAZE OF CONFUSION
He should listen to what Stefan Molyneux says about :
Stefan discusses the differences between things like Fairness and Restitution
(Here's a question for Ron):
If you borrow Money from a bank, and do not repay it,
Why should the bank not be allowed to take back the asset you bought with their money?
unquote
These people have no clue. How many times have I already explained? Many! Acore, to me, is cabal! Whoever posed that question is clueless.
Here's the blurb for the video I made in the middle of the night. .. I probably should ignore it; but I cannot sleep. I have to respond.
A friend(?) sent me a comment posted in Acore, which is the Friar's liar group. It said, “If you borrow Money from a bank, and do not repay it, Why should the bank not be allowed to take back the asset you bought with their money?” First off, banks do not loan money; they steal value and convert it to debt instruments or fiat currency. FRAUD! Second, my home was never mortgaged; it was paid for before I moved there. The attorney lied to me (BAR lawyers are liars) saying that if I gave them permission to sell Dr. Mary's estate, I would be able to keep my home. I agreed; yet within 2 months they were taking court action to take my property. I held them off for over 10 ½ years; but they finally tricked me on February 7 and locked me out of my home, stealing many of the valuable contents that my friends and I were unable to get out in time.
Glad you cleared that up.
==============================
Ron's statements clear up Nothing !!! They are distractions and misinformation
HERE IS THE TRUTH about the home, as near as I can determine:
1. There's a link to a public document: a $255k Mortgage with RVD's signature: Does he deny it?
2. The money was borrowed against "Dr Mary's Home" and used to buy "his home" in Melbourne.
3. There is no evidence that the loan was repaid, and the bank had trouble foreclosing because RVD did not have clean title
4. Since RVD did not repay the loan, they sought other means of getting their money back
5. The bank (eventually) got court authority to go after the Melbourne home that was purchased with their money
6. While pursuing their claim, the bank paid the property taxes on the property, and Ron paid nothing, living like a squatter
7. After a 10 year effort, they sold the Melbourne home, foreclosed, and got RVD to leave the bank's property
==
In what way, was any of these actions by the bank Unjust?
In fact, RVD must still owe them interest and legal fees. His nonsensical statements, like "banks do not loan money;
they steal value and convert it to debt instruments or fiat currency. FRAUD!" are pure distractions

This is an incredible article by two Republican luminaries. They have written off the 2016 race, and say the way to win in 2020 is to do the same thing they have done for the last eight years. Unbelievable.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/memo-to-gop-forget-2016-start-thinking-2018-and-2020/2016/08/26/f6cf607a-6bab-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.958976be991f

This is an incredible article by two Republican luminaries. They have written off the 2016 race, and say the way to win in 2020 is to do the same thing they have done for the last eight years. Unbelievable.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/memo-to-gop-forget-2016-start-thinking-2018-and-2020/2016/08/26/f6cf607a-6bab-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.958976be991f

Maybe we need to write THEM off. Trump is bringing many new voters to the GOP.

The party Bush and Romney needed a total reboot, which Trump has brought

WHO is lying here?

Looks like RVD is a tad upset with Acore...too funny.

https://youtu.be/KRsOuLRJMG4

Ron seems to be confused, and/or he wants to confuse and mislead his listeners... to keep them from discovering the Full truth

Some Key questions he still needs to answer: (the correct answers seem to be as I have stated below)

+ Where did the money come from to buy the Melbourne home? A: The bank who made a loan on Dr Mary's home

BTW, he says: "Banks do not lend money" - well, what was used to pay the home seller who sold him the Melbourne home?

+ He has admitted there was a loan against Dr Mary's home.

The Mortgage instrument with his signature is here: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=36&do=findComment&comment=327983

Why did he Lie in the covenants, and say that he owned the home free and clear, and had the right to encumber it,

when he only owned half, according to his own admission? A: If he had told the truth, the bank would not have made the loan

+ Why does he think it is unfair for the bank to take back a home, that was purchased with their money?

A: He wants to confuse people, so he keeps reporting a half truth: "There was never a mortgage on my home", without

telling people he took a mortgage on another home, fraudulently, where he did not have free and clear full ownership

Unless he can provide some clear alternative answers, Ron has lied to his listeners.

He deserves no sympathy, He bought a home with someone else's money, and when he did not repay it, they took the home.

How is Ron in the right here?

=========================

Footnote:

Ronald T Van Dyke - Busted!

Published on Dec 29, 2015

Under yesterday's video, one of the viewers (D.) posted a link to a document dated July 1, 2015 (2005?) - It is a MORTGAGE instrument! Ronald T Van Dyke signed it, to borrow US$ 255,706.71 under a six months Note. This raises questions. Why did Ron borrow money on one property to purchase a second one? Did he know that the title on the first property was in dispute? --

Archived