ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

You will never convince his loyal followers he did anything wrong, though, since they believe, as does he, that banks commit fraud when they loan money, so it's o.k. to refuse to pay them back.

I've never been clear how, even if you believe the bank had committed fraud in "creating" the money they give you, how that justifies committing fraud yourself by taking it and not paying it back.

Ron, of course, gets around it with his theory that what the bank actually loans you is your own money and not the banks.

Logic is not Ron's strong suit.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8-28-16 - YOUTUBE, THE RVD, AND HIS LIES

LQQK
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20561&page=50

or here: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20561&page=57

or here: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20561&page=58

RVD can't even keep his lies straight...no bank tricked him, he knew about it, we all knew about it, it didn't just happen... we all tried to tell him weeks before to protect his assets and get them out of the house. He even took time to make a video on the same day that they were making him remove his stuff to tell us all about it. It's a shame the estate sold for $250.000.00 but after it was all said and done, that meant -0- was put down on the home he just lost because there was a mortgage on the estate too. The bank lost big time on both deals.

If people can't use their brains and see through all this, it's their fault. Hiring 5 different attorney's and all the unscrupulous ways RVD tried to keep the home should be evidence enough. The fact they're still listening to the old fool is evidence enough that any more time spent on this or him is futile. People will believe what they want to believe...cognitive dissonance.

Who cares what he's saying and those who believe him? If they can't do the same diligence and at least research it themselves they deserve to be fooled by him.

You will never convince his loyal followers he did anything wrong, though, since they believe, as does he, that banks commit fraud when they loan money, so it's o.k. to refuse to pay them back.

I've never been clear how, even if you believe the bank had committed fraud in "creating" the money they give you, how that justifies committing fraud yourself by taking it and not paying it back.

Ron, of course, gets around it with his theory that what the bank actually loans you is your own money and not the banks.

Logic is not Ron's strong suit.

That's crazy.

Just as Ron needs a source of funds to buy the house, the bank needs a source of funds to make the loan to Ron.

The bank did not get Free Money, or "xx" as Ron seems to think.

A web of promises is created when a bank makes a loan: There's an liability (deposit) created when the asset (loan) was created.

So when the bank pays out the deposit it put into RVD;s account, using the money to buy the house, it must simultaneously get another deposit to replace the funds it loses. Else its book will not balance. RVD can also create money like a bank does. That happens when he writes a check, so long as he put money into his account before the check clears, no one will notice or care. That's how it is by the bank. They may write a check to the homeseller, and cover it by selling assets, or by taking in new deposits. It is money creation, since total deposits rise when banks make new loans, but the money is not free. If the bank does not get the loans it makes repaid, then the bank will go bust. (Else banks would never go bust, and we know they do.)

The main difference for the bank is that its deposits are MONEY because they are counted as part of M2 money supply. And RVD's check-writing would be part of that count, only indirectly.

Ron-inspired CONFUSION continues...

What upsets me about his response is that it's not clear if he still doesn't understand why he lost his house or if he's lying to the dozen people that watch his videos.

Susan Joy Worker: Ron gave a very clear answer to your inquiry and the video here. I don't blame him for being mad. The bank pulled a fast one. Ron explained all of this before, but the Acore Group have a twist on the whole thing and they ignore. Ron's explanation, copied from his above video description says it all: "My home was never mortgaged; it was paid forbefore I moved there. The attorney lied to me (BAR lawyers are liars) saying that if I gave them permission to sell Dr. Mary's estate, I would be able to keep my home. I agreed; yet within 2 months they were taking court action to take my property." How does this 'confuse' you? What about the bank selling a property worth almost one million dollars for $220,000 don't you 'get? Why are you surprised Ron is angry? What do you mean 'he' should stop discussing it, when people like you come and are always quoting Acore, the very people slamming Ron?Ron has put his 'life' on YouTube and he has taken many 'hits' over it and he always told the same story he's shared here about his home / bank dilemma.

Susan Joy Worker: Well those who do not work on 'Joy' are at it again. I no sooner posted my last comment than this one came to me from:

Doazic6:29 PM:

Ron's explanation is false Merlin. It does not matter whether he had a mortgage on the house. He purchased the house with a loan he did not repay.

Just as I said in my comment, the Acore group simply will not stop.

Thank you. I'm amazed people find it difficult to understand.
+Doazic When a 'bank' sells a property worth up to $1,000,000, for $220,000 we need not consult the 'Zodiac' for answers, great spin on your name....
Doazic: Your comment to me:
Doazic 6:53 PM
+merlinhadninelives "Okay so what's your point? Are you claiming it's false that Ron purchased the home with a loan? Because the documentary evidence shows he took out a loan to buy the house and those documents are available online."
Drozic: You and your cohorts revert to the same flight pattern, low and almost out of fuel.... I don't need to make claims, and Ron made the point. So did the bank, selling a million dollar property for one-fifth of it's value... a crime in and of itself... and a breach of good-faith or fiduciary obligation.
+Doazic Repeating slander about Ron and his home will not get me to engage in arguing points with you. I accept Ron's account about his home and the bank. You don't and you are feeding Acore with fodder which has become old and predictable.
(Note: I cannot see doziac's points in the public record)

+Doazic Ok, you won't stop bombarding me with the 'point by point' "banks version." Some day, I'm sure Ron will find an excellent attorney and I think he could address you and all who claim the bank is Snow White.... and you are the innocent dwarfs

Merlin, have you see the document that Doziac refers to? I did look at it, and this is a big part of why I am confused about the story. Has Ron denied this document exists? If so, I never saw a denial or explanation for Ron about the document. Had I not seen it, then I might have found it easier to accept Ron's explanation. But I cannot un-see it, now that I have.

Merlin, on your points:
1. "My home was never mortgaged; it was paid for before I moved there" Where did the money come from?
2. "When a 'bank' sells a property worth up to $1,000,000, for $220,000 we need not consult the 'Zodiac' for answers..."
Why is the bank selling the home? If Ron was the owner after inheriting it, then he should be selling it at the best possible price, rather than having the bank do it. Look at the tming of this event. It looks like the house was being sold in the middle of a property crash, rather than earlier when the market was still strong. Why did the timing occur like that (2006-8?) Shouldn't Ron as owner have arranged to sell at the same time he was buying his other home in Melbourne? This is why this story confuses me. It is loaded with unimportant details, but some of the key details are missing.
3. What happened to the money the bank got from selling the home? Should that have been used to clear the loan? And if it was, why would Ron still owe something to the bank?
This part is important, and seems to have been neglected in his explanation. If we know the answer, it might put Ron's actions in a better light.

Let's take a break from Ron-inspired Confusions, and look at this story

Emails Hacked Of US Media Elites

He claims the Emails of the boards of the big media co's were all hacked.

Has anyone seen this in the news?

Here's how an effective leader deals with opposition in the Philippines

(Duterte was recently elected President, and has been called: "The Trump of the Philippines".

What he is talking about is the alleged drug-dealing of Ms De Lima, one of his opponents, who had allegedly

used her driver to handle drug deals. She is said to have had a relationship with the driver, and gave him a house):

Pres. Duterte Urgent Media Briefing Wow He Is Really A Brilliant Leader

Maybe The Donald can deal with Hillary in this way, once he is President, talking about her relationship with Huma, perhaps)

I've not seen that they've been hacked anywhere -but- it's blatant that they've been covering up for Clinton so now that the cat is out of the bag, they're starting to air about Clinton finally. And knowing what's in the news is something I have to do every day. There were a few emails with Clinton's aide contacting the news and Debbie contacting the news etc., but all these? I've not seen anything and you know that BREITBART would be the first to air it LOL

It is fruitless trying to make sense of RVD's blather. He is simply insane.

Yup.

And Softlywinged suggested that Susan walkaway - She has just caved - obviously, she is reading the comments here (Hello, Susan!)

I think it may be time for me to walkaway from this discussion. No one seems to be very interested in cutting through the confusion. I suppose I was hopeful that people would want to get to the bottom of this... And once they did, we would have a team working here who could discover other Truths on other matters that Ron (and his closest allies like Merlin) would find less sensitive. But reading all the comments, this seems to be a third rail issue here. Good Luck everyone in finding the Truth where it really matters.

Ron's story has variations, but in this one the old lady decides she made a mistake in the original will giving almost everything to the "banker." If this is so, her real mistake was taking Ron's advise to subsequently move everything into a trust (a bogus one, it turns out). All she had to do was write another will, date it and sign it. The latest will would be the one that would be recognized as valid by the court. Instead, according to Ron, he gets a lawyer to create a trust, which was never going to supersede the will. Just more of Ron's obfuscation. And it worked long enough for him to borrow money before the bank found out about the will.

There's no other way to say it, RON COMMITTED FRAUD

Right at beginning of the Mortgage Note, that RVD signed, he makes this representation:
"BORROWER COVENANTS that Borrower is lawfully seised of the estate hereby conveyed and has the right to mortgage, grant, and convey the Property and the Property is unencumbered, except for encumbrances of record."
What is the Property?
10090 South Tropical Trail, Merritt Island, Florida ("Dr Mary's House" but also given as RVD's address in the legal docs, he must have had the keys)
Warranty and Grant
He also signs a rider (schedule A) granting the Property held by the Trust to Ronald T Van Dyke
He signs that rider as: Ronald T Van Dyke, Successor Trustee
> http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5155510&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search

When he represented that he owned the Property "free and clear of liens", he lied.

He borrowed money from the bank fraudulently, since he did not have clear title to the land.

He is lucky he is not in jail now !

Ron is ignorant, does not understand how bank lending works. He should STFU

Maybe Ron will watch it.

Good video - pointing out Ron's various lies

"Bank's do not lend money"

Okay - the why did the seller of the Melbourne home hand over the keys to RVD? (if they received no money)

The seller must have received something - else they would not surrendered the home to Ron.

Ron seems to mean something else - perhaps he means: banks "create money from thin air"

This statement actually mean something else than ignorant idiots like RVD think it means.

It does not mean that banks get free money. They DO NOT get free money, money without strings.

If their borrowers do not repay them (& default like Ron), they will go bust.

Instead, money is created ("out of thin air") but within a web of promises:

A deposit is put in RVD's account, when he signs the agreement and the loan goes on the bank's books.

Some banks will sell off that loan to another bank, in order to fund it.

When that happens, the promise to repay the loan (by Mortgage agreement) becomes the asset of another bank.

However, if the original bank keeps it, they will need to fund the loan -

This means when they write a cashiers check to the homeseller, they will have to get another deposit from another banking client,

to fund the loan, because real lawful money will flow out of the bank and to the seller. They need to get "good funds" from somewhere.

Usually, the bank just takes in a deposit from another source to fund the loan. Sometimes they will sell off assets (such as Treasury Notes),

to fund the loan. But they need a source of funding, and that means the take on a deposit, or other liability to fund the loan asset.

Clearly, Ron understands almost NOTHING about banking, and he should defer to those who do understand, or STFU.

If he keeps making wrong statements, he should expect someone to take him up on those wrong statements, and question his lack of kmowledge

=====

More here :

Fractional Reserve Banking : "money from thin air"?

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606

RVD Recommends... this video ( ha ha )

Pleiadian Adamu Politics, Elections, Financial Reset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJepbaiij8

This is misleading "Kindergarten stuff" - not fully accurate.

Ron's lack of discernment is in FULL display here, in him recommending this

+ The video is nothing but a rehash of old, half truths about fiat currency - there's nothing new or deep here

+ Ron seems to think posting half-arsed videos like this is a substitute for doing real research - it is not

+ Ron seems to think this video has some connection with Abraham Hicks or Barbara Marciniak - It does not

So yesterday Ron called posters-on-Acore liars (and worse!), let me return the favor, and prove my accusation:

Ron Van Dyke is a lazy sonovabitch!

He did not even check the About page linked to the video - here's proof:

I shared this on my channel (YouTube & Facebook). I was surprised to see Esther Hicks as one of the contributors. I have thought she was too heavenly minded to acknowledge earthly realities deemed negative.

I don't think THIS video has anything to do with Barbara M, or Abraham Hicks. If you bother to go to the About section of this channel, you will find this: "We created this Abraham-Hicks Youtube Fan Channel to easily share the awesome Teachings of Abraham Hicks. Have fun! I want to express my love and appreciation to Abraham, Esther and Jerry Hicks for helping me reach places I have never dreamt of reaching at vibrational level. Thank you." I hate to say this, but it seems some people are not careful enough, not discerning

Ron calls me, and Acore : LIARS.
How did we lie? We simply told a truth that he did not like. That's not lying !

===========

Ron calls people names when they tell the Truth.

Acore calls Ron names, because he does NOT tell the Truth

Spot the Difference ?!

Finally !

A MSM news service (Fox) is going after the BIG STORY on lawbreaking and corruption at the Clinton Fund

/ until now they have been focused on tiny, made-up stories about Trump /

Fox & Friends Weekend 8/28/16 | Fox News | August 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1LMkIXnHA

Ben Carson nails it, in his comments.

Meantime, Hlllary has stopped campaigning (is she ill), and will instead on collecting more money from rich donors

Neither Trump nor Clinton offer solutions for the problems this country is facing. They are both part of the problem. They both are offering only to trim off the unraveled thread on the edges of the tapestry, when it is the tapestry itself that is rotten. The issues they want to address are diversions from the real problems. Both parties are involved in a scorched earth, mutually assured destruction game that is taking the entire country down. I suspect this may be the last democratic election in the U.S.

I would like to say that we deserve something better than these two grifters; but, we seem too stupid and distracted to step away from the echo chamber of the Internet long enough to see that we are being duped.

There's a vast difference between being an enemy of Trump (if he has any) and an enemy of the Clintons

A Marked Man ?

After having been shouted out by Hillary,

Alex Jones sounds worried, and maybe slightly drunk here

Hillary Clinton, Please Stop Killing People

Who can blame him?

He says:

"It's surreal to realize that little old me, Alex Jones, a little talk show host, is one of the principle people opposing these monsters"

Comment:

FOLKS, THIS VIDEO HAS GOT TO GO VIRAL. YOU ALL KNOW GOING FORWARD, HE IS A MARKED MAN. I DON'T USUALLY CONCUR WITH EVERYTHING HE SAYS ON ALL OF HIS SHOWS AND VIDEOS. BUT ON THIS ELECTION, HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. HILLARY AND HER CRONIES, MUST BE PREVENTED FROM TAKING THIS MAN OUT. TO THE CLINTONS, THEY SEE ONLY A 200LB CARCASS OF FLESH AND BONES, STANDING IN THEIR WAY, AS THEY HEAD TO THE WHITE HOUSE. HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT MORE THAN EVER. PLEASE SHARE ON ALL SITES YOU CAN.

Brave Man: "whatever I do, I am NOT WITH Hillary. And I will not commit suicide. If I die, then supporters of Hillary Clinton are the main suspects."

IS Ron like Hillary?

(Am I crazy in making this comparison? ... from a Youtube exchange with Merlin):

merlinhadninelives

+Friar Newborg Hello Friar. You say Ron calls you liars and your group calls him a liar. Your group relies upon documents, but were not there when the bank promised Ron certain things nor were you there when Dr. Mary was mislead. ...Nor can you resurrect the, dead banker who lied to them both.

Your perspectives are on papers, mine are on Dr. Mary feeling she made a mistake with the bank, then passing before she could correct her error which is what Ron inherited...
Friar Newborg
Hmm. I cannot say what Dr Mary's actions were. But we know from the legal documents that RVD borrowed $256,000 from the bank, secured by her home and that Ron gave his address as the same place. He has told us that he used that money to buy the House in Melbourne FL, and the could not repay the loan. Later the bank foreclosed on the house and got $220k for it, Ron tells us. How much of that money when to reducing RVD's debt, we do not know. But the bank went on chasing Ron for unpaid debts. Eventually they got court approval to attach their lien to the Melbourne house.
merlinhadninelives
+Friar Newborg No, you can't say what Dr. Mary's actions were, nor can you say what the bank assured Ron of one-on-one. Nor does the bank look on solid ground taking ten years to finally evict Ron... they waited until he had heart surgery and the 'gap' they needed to go through with things as he immerged from the hospital broke and 'online' appeared vulnerable. Timing is interesting isn't it. Which is exactly why I do not judge Ron and think it would be appropriate for you Ron bashers to back off and call it a day.
Friar Newborg
Look, I am no fool. But apparently Ron is. If you or anyone with a working brain, was told by a bank that they would forgive your debts, if you allowed them to sell an asset, would you get that IN WRITING? Of course you would. So would anyone. But RVD says he did not, I don't believe him. We have caught him in so many lies, why believe anything from him?. For me, he is no more honest than Hillary Clinton. And based on the fraud I see in his signed mortgage document (he said he owned the property free and clear - he did not), Ron belongs in jail too. I will not give him a Free Pass for being ill, anymore than I will give one to Hillary. RVD loves to play the victim, accusing banks and those who disagree with him (like Acore) of all sorts of things. Again he reminds me of Hillary. We cannot easily see through all of the crimes and lies of Hillary. But we can see through those of Ron, and maybe we can stop him, even if we cannot stop Hillary.

IT CONTINUES.... As I try to STOP RON (from lying)

(Merlin, picked up my comment, and reposted it in the public part of RVD's Youtube channel):

I received this message from Friar Newborg 7:08 AM Look, I am no fool. But apparently Ron is. If you or anyone with a working brain, was told by a bank that they would forgive your debts, if you allowed them to sell an asset, would you get that IN WRITING? Of course you would. So would anyone. But RVD says he did not, I don't believe him....We cannot easily see through all of the crimes and lies of Hillary. But we can see through those of Ron, and maybe we can stop him, even if we cannot stop Hillary.
Well, how do you intend to ‘stop Ron’? Finally, you admit your motive.

(I responded as follows):

Friar Newborg

Will you post this response too? (The above is somewhat out of context.) Before you read my response, consider that RVD has said hateful things about me, and Acore. Do you think he has a right to get angry, and I do not? Here's my response:

I want to STOP RON from lying and misleading his audience. And I want to stop Hillary from running for president. I will probably stop neither one. But with Ron, I have some chance... by getting the Truth in front of people. I imagine that the many others who post on Acore have a similar motivation.

... RVD's whining continues too

8-30-16 – GOD IS LOVE! REALLY?

Published on Aug 29, 2016

Probably the first Bible verse I ever memorized was John 3:16 – For God so loved the world... Until they stole my non-mortgaged home in February of this year, I believed it. Since then, I'm not so sure. With the loss of my home I questioned many things, except for one thing. I still believe in God as a personal being. If God is not personal, then personhood is not real. In that case, life has no meaning, at least for me. There are days I just wish I could go away and forget ever having existed. Earth, though it could be wonderful, is a hell-hole run by demons who think nothing of violating the prime directive: Do not violate the free will of another. Would love allow this gross violation? If so, it's not very loving. I do not consent to living in this demon-infested world. I want the loving world promised.

???
He tried to steal a loan from the bank, and when the bank stopped him, he lost faith in God's Love??

Frankly, I think he has lost his memory (about what really happened), or his sanity

Acore is not a place where Liars and Criminals get Free Passes

300 - This is madness / This is Sparta.

Ron called the Friar and Acore liars.

We PROVED that he has lied

He never earned the money to buy "his house".

First he tried to get one from an old lady, when THAT failed, he tried to steal the money (to buy a house) from a bank.

Now he finds himself in a hole of depression.

Here's a way he can climb out of the Hellhole he created for himself:

He needs to recognize the Truth, thank God for a loyal son, and learn to walk in the Light

Published on Apr 27, 2016

Ron's old friends, now banned from his channel make suggestions for how Ron can get back to Walking in the Light.
There's a 8-step plan offered by Dr Bubb on the Acore thread:
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way
5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions

6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel
UNQUOTE

(From the CVOT channel):

good luck trying to get thru to Ron. I really can not understand planning a trip to another country and expecting others to pay your way via begged donations. smh I can not even watch his videos anymore they are so ridiculous.
Some have called his innocence child-like. But he only seems to pursue those wild dreams which offer him something free. Like going to the bank and borrowing against a home (where the title was disputed) to buy a second home. There was a big potential payoff.. He got a free place to live for ten years, and then made up all sorts of stories to hide the truth from himself and others

THIS VIDEO is just over 12 months old - Prophetic? What do you think?

Donald Trump : The Boss Meets the Real Boss

Archived