ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

The anti-Hero's Journey... and the wages of untruthfulness and selfishness

types-of-heroes-archetypes-19-638.jpg?cb

9-1-16 – DOING THE RIGHT THING CAN BE DEADLY ...

Published on Aug 31, 2016

ON A PLANET RUN BY CRIMINALS AND DEMONS! … All my life I've done my best to do the right thing as I understood it. From childhood I felt I had a personal relationship with God; and there have been several experiences that seemed to confirm this. When Rev. Dr. Mary Horgan took me under her wing so to speak, my life became more solid, or so I thought. I inherited half her estate as I've said in other videos. However, her banker and his wife tried and almost succeeded in bilking her out of her property. As it turned out, they filed a lawsuit against me the very month I was moving into my church/home. Over 10 ½ years later, the crooked judge ordered the theft of that home. From that point, I was no longer able to pay my way, having to depend on others. I was even abandoned by most of my spiritual community, at least in the local area. In my health crisis last year, I fought for my life. If I had it to do over, knowing then what I know now, I would have surrendered to death.
==

RVD can only seee things from his own selfish point of view. Suffering a delay in the sale of Dr Mary's House (because of the lawsuit) when the property market was falling was like a personal tragedy - But it was hardly the bank's fault.

He should not have lied in the covenants (saying the home was his free and clear), and he should not have allowed the bank to sell the home on their own. He never comments and why these things happened. Knowing the actual reasons behind these details might help us understand what REALLY happened in Ron's drama.

BTW, getting the house had nothing to do with his own efforts - It was charity and trickery that he got the house. And before Dr Mary died, he was also relying on charity from her. I think he was living above her garage. Ron stopped working years before the house drama started. And he has previously said that he had charity from his sister decades ago. His excuse: I was on a Mission for God" And now he criticises God about once a week on average. Some Mission!

(Want to see what a real Mission looks like? See Acore and GEI's mission of truth-telling which is been consistent for many years, despite the slings, arrows, and criticisms, and abandonments that we have suffered - being called a conspiracy theorist, etc because we were willing to research topics outside the mainstream, and take on the truth teller role in the alternative world.)

About the anti-hero we can say/ask:
+ Common visible virtues can be sympathy for a particular victim, a soft spot for underdogs, or even an hinest desire to repent
+ He makes us ask: Can one good deed (if we see it) be enough to redeem someone? What if he goes back to his old disreputable ways? (Of demanding help and charity, while neglecting those areas where he can help himself)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, I said I was done listening but I couldn't help myself, I did listen to this one. Maybe it's true that not all of us are on the same timeline but what he's been waiting for his whole life is right around the corner. Many countries leaders are turning against their Illuminati masters and aligning with Putin. Sure, it's probably going to be ugly before it's all said and done but the page has turned and it's a new chapter.

If I were able to talk to him I would tell him it might behoove him to take a look at the Palestinian's or the Syrians who have been uprooted from their homes and their homeland. Or the grandchildren they'll never be able to take to school or pick up from school because they died in the bombings. He has no idea what a lucky man he truly is. Instead he puts his life's value in material 'things' and a house he lost.

I would tell him that he doesn't have the monopoly on so many trying to wake others to the ruse that's been pulled on us all. We've all prayed, we've all spoken out. We've all had health problems and many of us haven't been as lucky 'bouncing back' from those health problems.

He still has his eyesight... he still has the use of all his limbs..he still can hear the sweet giggles of his grandchildren or the sweet music of a beautiful melody. He can still wrap his arms around his precious grand children and hold them tight.

He doesn't have to wonder where he will spend the night or if he'll eat today. Or if he'll be incarcerated in a FEMA camp or locked up with others in some kind of holding facility until the authorities figure out what to do with him.

Many times I've said ... "don't worry if you don't get it, it will get bigger and worse until you do" I would remind him how appreciation in what we have brings more.
I would tell him about how many times I've heard him condemn God and blame God after all the times he uplifted Him in his preaching's to others. I would remind him that I've never heard him speak of those who have it so much worse, only how bad he has it and how the monsters have taken over the planet and how humanity has to get it together or the world will fall apart and how he doesn't want to live to see it. I would remind him of how the past year all his video's have been about how unfair life has been to him and how he's never been able to step out of his shoes into someone else's who has had it SO MUCH WORSE!!!

I would remind him of how many times it was always about a savior who was going to line his pockets instead of a savior who was going to rid the world of this mess we're in. I will pray for him that he "gets it" in this lifetime as we all have.

Good rant

Many times I've said ... "don't worry if you don't get it, it will get bigger and worse until you do" I would remind him how appreciation in what we have brings more.

Worth remembering

Help this GO VIRAL

Deport Hillary... Back to H3LL !

Trump announced his new immigration policies on August 31st in an impassioned speech. In the speech he announced that he would create a new Deportation task force to deport criminals, and jokingly said, "Maybe we should deport Hillary." People laughed and cheered. But did not know WHERE she could be deported to. But the answer is obvious, isn't it? ... Back to... Where she came from.

The idea of a "Deportation task force" is frightening. How does that work? I walk out my front door to be confronted by an armed autonomous drone that says, "Show me your papers?"

I don't fear illegal aliens as much as I fear this kind of solution. I refuse to give up freedom for an imagery safety. That wall we seem to want to build to keep people out looks more like a prison wall to me, designed to keep me in.

The idea of a "Deportation task force" is frightening. How does that work? I walk out my front door to be confronted by an armed autonomous drone that says, "Show me your papers?"

I don't fear illegal aliens as much as I fear this kind of solution. I refuse to give up freedom for an imagery safety. That wall we seem to want to build to keep people out looks more like a prison wall to me, designed to keep me in.

Don't be silly. That is pure fear mongering.

The main thing will be tarcking criminals, who when arrested are found to be illegals.

Are you an American citizen? If so, do you want these people who have broken the law and entered our borders to be allowed to stay, and:

+ take jobs from US citizens

+ take benefits (health, schooling) paid for by normal law abiding tax payers

+ commit crimes and be let off

+ possibly vote, and bring in more Democrats to hand them more benefits

If you are not a US citizen, it is not really your business, but I ask you, do you see any logic in the existing way that laws are not enforced?

It should be more and more colear, that Hillary is a criminal, and she is backed by donors and a media whose agenda is not in the interest of ordinary Americans

Trump is telling the Truth, on these important matters AT LAST

Let us see if Team Clinton can up with some policies that are better than business as usual, which is not working - and in fact is destroying the country

RON could have used some help from this guy in timing his housing transactions

THIS Video is from an old friend in London who has sometimes posted on GEI

The Top Ten Causes of Wealth Inequality

Published on 14 Feb 2016

Dominic Frisby on the Top Ten Causes of Wealth Inequality.

(the TAX System is an important subject, but little exploited in comedy shows... thus far anyway)

Dominic Frisby discusses his new Edinburgh Festival comedy show about Tax with The Gentleman Cabbie

Published on 3 Aug 2016

Dominic Frisby chats to The Gentleman Cabbie about his new Edinburgh Festival comedy show on Taxation, how he became a financial writer and columnist and his views on the London property market.

Why is London Full of 1-million Quid, 2-Bedroom flats?

(And how much is 1-million quid? Answer: USD 1.33 million, or about PHP 60 million. That's BIG money)

To answer the first question, checkout the video below:

(this one is good too - but less relevant for PH, where the land suplly was not so restricted)

"A Functioning 21st Century economy?"

Why you will never own a home ... New app explains

Published on 26 Feb 2016

The real reason for unaffordable houses explained through the medium of Dominic Frisby's new economics app which ensures they remain unaffordable.

Ron's GOD IS... Debate

9-2-16 – GOD IS ENERGY … AND MORE!

Published on 1 Sep 2016

Numerous people have told me that God is energy, as if that is impersonal. Of course – everything is energy. This does not mean that energy is abstract and non-intelligent as asserted in the fake scientific paradigm. Evil beings want to see it that way; but that does not make it so. They would like to eliminate personal responsibility and justify their overt and covert evil. As I've said many times, evil is the violation of natural law, which is as it realtes to sentient beings, DO NOT VIOLATE THE FREE WILL OF ANOTHER. For millenia, that dictim has been violated by those wanting to control and enslave everyone else. Call them what you choose; but that is the core issue. Do you want the red pill or the blue pill? [The Matrix movie] On my Facebook page for the previous video there are 16 comments, 13 by my son and 3 by me.

As I've said many times, "I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU OR ANYONE!"

We can each think what we want to think is true. It does no good to debate differences, especially in something so fundamental as the Creator and Creation. It's hard living with a son who is more fundamentalist in his views than the dad who was raised as a fundamentalist.

So which is he/she, Ron? Here are some "God is..." Titles Ron has used:

8-30-16 - GOD IS LOVE! REALLY?

8-9-16 – GOD IS BOTH IMMANENT & TRANSCENDENT

7-18-16 – IS “GOD” JEALOUS OR ZEALOUS?

Ron says he does not want to debate people. It seems to me he could have a pretty passionate debate with himself

And many people do not agree with him.

When I woke up and signed on, I saw this:

58 views / 4-likes, 13-dislikes

But not to worry. Ron says: "Over half of those dislikes are from one person" - I think he means the Friar

Who dislikes Ron's videos?

When I woke up and signed on, I saw this:

58 views / 4-likes, 13-dislikes

But not to worry. Ron says: "Over half of those dislikes are from one person" - I think he means the Friar

======================

Here is the absolute Truth, which I would swear on the Bible, or a stack of Bibles.

ONLY 1 of those Dislikes came from me, and that includes Friar Newborg, and all the other names I use.

Please, someone give this message to Ron: The Friar says his is not trying to push the dislikes up on your videos.

If you get a stack of dislikes, it must really mean that a large number of listeners are not liking that particular video.

Please accept the Truth on this and stop demonizing me. You should accept the reality of how your message is being received.

Here's an old message, with other sentences blaming "the Hong Kong group" for negative things, that are untrue

4-14-16 – APPARENTLY, I'M TOO GULLIBLE

Hey, Ron, it's time you manned-up, and accepted some reality, painful as it may be for you.

Narcissism at it's finest...only his way is the correct way and if God let's him down it's God's fault....it can't possibly be because folks are sick of him and his "poor woe is me" could it?
I used to be one of those who clicked dislike, now I don't even bother going to his site. If he only realized most who do go there are there for entertainment, to see what the old fool has to say next.

DrBubb, I'm an American. I was born in Southeast Texas in the city where I now live.

In the end, my only interest is in people. The focus of our economic activity, of our governments, of our striving should be making people's lives better. Illegals in this country aren't the cause of the lack of good paying jobs for Americans, our broken form of capitalism is. And, I do have a dog in that hunt. I've owned my own software business for 20 years. Technology has taken millions of jobs away, very wealthy people with their thumb on the scale of the economy have broken the economy by their rent keeping. Scapegoating people from other countries trying to find a better life isn't going to solve our problems. Denying them and their children basic health care (something also denied to far too many Americans) isn't going to solve our health care problems. All of this noise is a diversion from the broken government we are stuck with because nobody but people like Trump and Clinton want anything to do with government anymore.

Frankly, I think our government is hopelessly broken, and that this country has become ungovernable. And I do not believe either Trump or Clinton can fix it.

Thanks, Thunter, for that explanation.

I will give a more thoughtful reply later.

Meantime, I want to share the news of the way the debates have been reformated, to protect Mrs Clinton, who now appears

to be coming apart at the seams. I think she must be seriously ill now

The Non-Debates! ... and the Cowardly Clinton

The ailing one seems to be unwilling to appear on the same stage with Trump

Trump Hit WIth Total Psyop

How will she do as a world leader, if she is so cowardly?
Will she just have killed those she does not want tp talk to, or negotiate with?

Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died" (Gaddafi)

Mrs Clinton is a dangerous criminal, who must leave public life ASAP, it seems to be killing her anyway

DrBubb, I'm an American. I was born in Southeast Texas in the city where I now live.

In the end, my only interest is in people. The focus of our economic activity, of our governments, of our striving should be making people's lives better. Illegals in this country aren't the cause of the lack of good paying jobs for Americans, our broken form of capitalism is. And, I do have a dog in that hunt. I've owned my own software business for 20 years. Technology has taken millions of jobs away, very wealthy people with their thumb on the scale of the economy have broken the economy by their rent keeping. Scapegoating people from other countries trying to find a better life isn't going to solve our problems. Denying them and their children basic health care (something also denied to far too many Americans) isn't going to solve our health care problems. All of this noise is a diversion from the broken government we are stuck with because nobody but people like Trump and Clinton want anything to do with government anymore.

Frankly, I think our government is hopelessly broken, and that this country has become ungovernable. And I do not believe either Trump or Clinton can fix it.

Indeed, our government is hopelessly broken and has been since our organic de jure constitution was put on a shelf and the maritime de facto constitution took over. Clinton is NOT in it to 'fix' anything but to continue the collapse of America. Trump is in to tear down the system and to go back to the organic de jure. Which 'lawfully' he CAN because the United States Inc., is bankrupt.

(although I've seen Mexican's take construction workers jobs taken, skilled artisan's such as masons and concrete and tiling, etc., taken because they bid so much lower and then when they fu#k the job up, they can't be found)

The only way to fix this mess is to get away from the shadow masters who, so far, the system has bowed down to. The only way. Trump is only one man but he's not controlled and he's got plenty behind him that also aren't controlled by the masters and that's the first step. First step Thunter doesn't mean the miracle but everything starts with a first step.

Finding a better life isn't done by living off welfare. I've watched it first hand where they end up making more by not being taxed...lying they have no work while the system gives them cash, free medical, free housing, free food. I see it enough where they have wads of cash in their wallets and no one follows up on anyone because it's not politically correct to do so.

What Trump should do is let it be known that every employer must state what Mexican's are working for them or face consequences. That way their id's can be checked out to whether they're legit or not.

Every welfare office should do the same.

I can't speak for big cities but in my area the cops already know who the trouble makers are.

Let those who've been here for 20 years illegal have a chance to become a citizen. Let the rest do it the legal way.

Will it fix it? NOPE, it won't ... but it will give us a chance to recover until we can...just watching other countries saying "no more" tells me we're all on our way to kicking the Illuminati to the curb. This isn't going to be an easy thing once the full collapse happens and it will happen as it's going to happen round the world but we'll all regather, regroup and we'll figure it out...until then, I hope everyone has stored enough food and water for at least 3 months.

Well said, Softly.

Maybe this is where Thunter got his ideas from, a guy who is cucked, and goes full PC here:

Gary Johnson Loses It! Goes Full PC Over Term 'Illegal Immigrant'

Why doesn't he move to Mexico, and chase their votes there? He's not helping US citizens

Eventually Mr Johnson admits they have broken laws

This guy lost ANY chance of ever getting my vote.
What about the Americans, whose jobs these illegals are taking.?

If GJ wants to give them charity, he can send HIS money to Mexico.

I am willing to be taxed (at a reasonable level, not more) to help American citizens, but not people fleeing

problems in their countries, since they may just bring the problems here - Who needs that ??

Does Mr GJ not see that our economy, culture, and traditions are all under threat

This idiocy may take Johnson's poll numbers down towards 5% or below

TRUMP's TALENT STACK - beats Hillary's; will we see a landslide?

Raw intelligence : Opinions vary, but smart enough
Buisness skills -- : Plenty of failures, but better at business than most
Public speaking- : No Martin Luther Ling, but very good
Vocabulary, etc- : 4th-grade vocabulary but still effective)
Takes criticism ? : Thin-skinned at time, but very good
Sense Of Humor : Good, but not Seinfeld
Negotiating Skill : Great, but lots of people are
Strategy --------- : Great lately, but not always
=============

(per Scott Adams, from the following video):

Dilbert Creator Talks Hillary Threats/ Trump Landslide

Trump will win by a landslide?... "I think it will be one of the biggest landslides in history"

Ramussen's new poll now gives Trump a 2% lead

I think Nate Silver's Ratings are a Joke - But even these are moving in Trump's favor

nate-silver-2016-08-31.png

Silver gives Trump now a 25% chance of winning.

Personally, I think there is a higher chance than this that HRC will be imprisoned, or dead (from illness) within 12 months

Let's see

RON's SAD CYCLE of Hope and Depression, The Stages defined

From under today's Video:

May I comment? Define Troll, and then I shall answer if I am one.
If it is someone who disagrees, and sometimes dislikes what Ron says, then I am one of many:
18, and now #19 on this thread.
But guess what, I rarely vote Like or Dislike at all these days, and then maybe 1/3 of the time that I do vote, it is thumbs up.

To be accurate, I would like to see Ron move on to something more positive, rather than criticizing God when he is not getting what he wants.

But maybe Ron is too old to change, and we will just see him running through his same Old Cycle of:

+ finding something new that is too good to be true,

+ swallowing the Hopium, promoting it beyond its reality (without doing any research),

+ banning those who warn him it is a scam, and then

+ watching it come crashing down. And then at the last stage,

+ he will blame God, rather than himself, for any failure.

Is there anything more to learn from RVD? Probably not. That leaves me as one of those who just come here for some odd entertainment, rather than possible enlightenment. Meantime, Acore seems ready to move on to more interesting Dramas than Ron's sad cycle of Hope followed by depression.

+++

ELSEWHERE

1./

1Infeqaul1

Aug 29, 2016

I can not believe those people spent that much time and effort to debunk Ron wow crazy man.

What the puck is wrong with these people? Are they mentally insane? You have criminals running USA country, killing people ,starting wars, destroying entire countries,and you are on Ron.s case over a stupid 250 k holy shit ...
Why the puck don't you people get on the bloody criminal banker's shit?
Ten's of thousands of people get ripped off buy the criminal government every bloody day,and these people spend over a year discussing Ron's shit?
I do not know what the hell to say?
tell these people to go after real criminals that steal from everyone every bloody day.
Just try to carry cash in your car and drive through a check stop , see what the hell happens to your money.

2/

Friar Newborg

It is all about learning Discernment. After some months of watching Ron and the lies and delusions, people sharpen up. But I think most of the 40,000+ views on that thread on from people now moving on, RVD has become very boring, and soon we will abandon him, and his views will drop further

Debunked: George Soros Did NOT Say Trump Would Win in Landslide

Published on Sep 2, 2016

In today's social media age, its all too easy to spread false information. However, in a pivotal election year when the left is clearly losing the information war, you must guard against falling victim to a hoax-news scheme intentionally trying to discredit the truly alarming stories that will be coming out about George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

Ignoring RVD today, I see that Dave Schmidt has found a new Guru... in Thailand

Aug. 31st Update from Thailand with Jason Hill

Published on Aug 30, 2016

Aug. 31st Report from Bangkok, Thailand

On this trip, He has also learned some things about the Dragon familes

+ Why there have been long delays in funds being released (there are no funds?)

+ That there can be no guarantee they will ever be released (big surprise!)

"You will be the determinant of what will be released... Is the human consciousness ready?"

Look, people can go on falling for this garbage forever.

With all the lies and delays, isn't it better to be a skeptic, and adopt the attitude:

I won't believe anything until proven. I will believe it when I see it, and not put my faith in promises or shadows

Stay on the alert for those who want you to put your faith in them, so they can harvest your money

- however clever they may be in dressing up their stories

Debunked: George Soros Did NOT Say Trump Would Win in Landslide

Published on Sep 2, 2016

In today's social media age, its all too easy to spread false information. However, in a pivotal election year when the left is clearly losing the information war, you must guard against falling victim to a hoax-news scheme intentionally trying to discredit the truly alarming stories that will be coming out about George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

Well that's good, thanks for the clarification

SUMMARY of Simon Parkes's remarks from the Wes Penre thread

=========

+ Merkel has refused to follow orders from the USA based Globalists, and has stood up to them, and may be prepared to work with Putin, rather than starting the World War she was pushed towards
=
+ Two banks will collapse: Deutsche bank, and the second one will be either Barclay's Bank, or Citibank
This will trigger a stock market collapse, and a disruption to the economy and food supplies
=
+ Mr Trump is set to win the election (he's got at least 60% of vote, and probably enough to prevent Hillary from stealing the election.) Obama may try and stop the election of Trump, by triggering Martial Law and not allowing the election to happen. If Trump does win, he will make mass arrests on capital Hill, and the elites are now panicking

==

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20953

Very close to the Truth possibly

hillary_bunker__small_ben_garrison.jpg?w

Look at her hand going for that button.

Is it the nuclear button, to start a war, or a fake "reset" button

NO ELECTION News on CVN?

cvn-GWest_zpskocvu96b.jpg

Geoffrey West was on holiday for some weeks, and has now returned.

Here's his latest

Cosmic Vision News, weekly wrap-up for Sept. 2nd

MP3 : http://www.cosmicvisionnews.com/images/current_broadcast/CVN-2016-09-02.mp3
This week, he covers things like: the battle for Brazil, conflict warnings in Europe, DBK defaults on Gold deliveries, and the SpaceX rocket explosioon

Interesting to learn (near the end of the show) that he has decided to NOT COVER the US Presidential election this week.
Why? Because, he says, he see it as a sort of circus, and thinks it is a manipulation, and he thinks we will not see a normal election in November

Personally, I think his discernment is failing him (again.) No doubt, he can see the evil in Hillary, but perhaps the SJW people surrounding him are so negative on the Donald, that he dare not say anything positive against Mr Trump. From his perspective the insults that Trump has hurled, and his rough language must make him seem to be a "lower vibrational" being (to someone of GW's sensibilities). But maybe that is exactly what is needed to defeat the cabal "at this moment in time."

Archived