ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

DrBubb, I'm an American. I was born in Southeast Texas in the city where I now live.

In the end, my only interest is in people. The focus of our economic activity, of our governments, of our striving should be making people's lives better. Illegals in this country aren't the cause of the lack of good paying jobs for Americans, our broken form of capitalism is. And, I do have a dog in that hunt. I've owned my own software business for 20 years. Technology has taken millions of jobs away, very wealthy people with their thumb on the scale of the economy have broken the economy by their rent keeping. Scapegoating people from other countries trying to find a better life isn't going to solve our problems. Denying them and their children basic health care (something also denied to far too many Americans) isn't going to solve our health care problems. All of this noise is a diversion from the broken government we are stuck with because nobody but people like Trump and Clinton want anything to do with government anymore.

Frankly, I think our government is hopelessly broken, and that this country has become ungovernable. And I do not believe either Trump or Clinton can fix it.

RESPONSES:

===========

"The focus of our economic activity, of our governments, of our striving should be making people's lives better."

I agree. Hillary praises Obama and his policies, and so she represents Washington elites and the status quo. Do you see in real progress under Obama? To me, it seems that things get worse and worse. To me, this is a huge reason to vote for Trump. He is talking about making big changes that will really impact on people's lives.

" Illegals in this country aren't the cause of the lack of good paying jobs for Americans, our broken form of capitalism is."

It doesn't sound like you care much for the status quo. Illegals are a PART of the reason why America is broken: The come for the benefits: including schooling and health care, and contribute very little to the tax base. If they leave, there will be more jobs available that could be entry level jobs for all Americans, including blacks, legal Hispanics, and poor whites. Trump's plans to reduce taxes on business and renegotiate poor trade deals, will encourage business formations and new job creation.

"Technology has taken millions of jobs away, very wealthy people with their thumb on the scale of the economy have broken the economy by their rent keeping."

The problem is not just technology, it is the expense and difficulty of starting new jobs/

"Scapegoating people from other countries trying to find a better life isn't going to solve our problems."

I don't see scapegoating. I see a very real problem of people breaking the law to enter the USA, and then taking jobs, and benefits they do not pay for. How is that scapegoating?

"Denying them and their children basic health care (something also denied to far too many Americans) isn't going to solve our health care problems."

An incredible statement. Stopping the extra burden must be an important piece of the solution. Obamacare is not working, and must be scrapped ASAP too Can you really disagree with this? Have you studied the problem at all?

"All of this noise is a diversion from the broken government we are stuck with because nobody but people like Trump and Clinton want anything to do with government anymore."

I'm not sure what this means. Many people who haven;t voted before, or haven't voted for years are saying they will vote for Donald Trump.

BIG PICTURE:

You seem to be missing the big picture.

Hillary's running mate is not really Tim Kaine. It is the corporate controlled media. They give her a free pass on all her crimes, and continuously attack her opponent (Trump.) Kaine is just a placeholder, and much less effective that the media in propping up her very flawed campaign. Why are they so partisan? Because the MSM is owned and controlled by the same people who are Hillary biggest donors. They are Wall Street bankers, drug companies, defense contractors, and Zionists who want the USA to go on fighting wars for Israel. The corruption, nay the evil, is deep and obvious with Hillary - but the corporate media will not talk about it. Instead, they just attack Trump, and try to protray him as dangerous. Why? Because Trump is a big and real threat to the elites (of either party) who support Hillary. If he wins the election, he may well push the legal apparatus to arrest the Clintons, and many other corrupt Washington insiders, This is why they are so desperate to stop Trump. The old corrupt game of the globalist is threatened

To me, this is the most important election of my life. And never has the choice been more clear.

The following video backs up what I have written above

Dick Morris: Devastating Speech on Crooked Hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpe1O-k77Go

Published on Jul 28, 2016

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BACK on the Free Money Train, powered by Hopium

9-5-16 – WHAT IF MONEY WAS NO LONGER AN ISSUE?

Published on Sep 4, 2016

A wise man once wrote, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” Reflecting on this, I asked myself: what if money was no longer an issue? What if we only took what we needed and chose to help those in need? What if the eyes of the so-called elite were opened; and they decided to help co-create a world that could actually work for everyone, from the least to the greatest? Would that not make everyone greater? I sincerely think it would transform the world, turning the hell of limits into the heaven of possibilities. Would your thinking change if you never again had to worry about not having enough? I know mine would.

Truly, I wonder if Ron is capable of Deep Thinking on this issue, rather than just wishful thinking

Here are Four very real issues he could have mentioned:

1. Where would the money come from?

(If the government just printed the money and handed it out, there would be massive inflation -

Pretty soon the money you could confiscate from the wealthy would be used up, and to keep the spending going, the government would have to print it. Per the Law of supply and demand, the Demand by those spending their free money would soon overwhelm the Supply of Goods, and prices would take off.)

2. Who would do the dirty jobs, if everyone's needs were met?

(If everyone had as much money as they needed, who would do the dirty jobs: collecting garbage, washing dishes, and even waiting tables?

In America now, many of those jobs are done by illegals, who cannot get other jobs, and who have less access to welfare. The Free Money society would have to import workers or robots who are not in on the "freebies" to get this dirty jobs done. How well do you think THAT would work? How well is it working now?)

3. Would people really become: loving, compassionate, and kind?

(Are children of wealthy parents, loving, compassionate and kind - or spoiled and sometimes psychopaths.

Listen to THIS about Chelsea Clinton, does she sound loving, compassionate and kind?

By contrast, think of Ivanka Trump and Trump's other children, they were raised with discipline, by two parents

who insisted they work hard and engage with reality. Most wealthy people are not like that.

We need challenges, and empathy to bring out the best in us.)

4. Would our society really be filled with better people, or just lazy consumers, lacking purpose?

(Ever heard of the Tears of the Devil? Or the lottery winner's curse?

Oil has been called the Tears of the Devil, because countries with massive oil wealth, like Saudi Arabia, do not normally come out as producing strong and independent people - who are loving and compassionate. Instead, the people are better at consuming than producing, and seem to lack creativity. Often, they are ruled over by a class of parasitic elites, who keep the mass of people enslaved, and uses handouts as a way of keeping them from rebelling against the oppression.

Lottery winners are another example, Winning the Lottery is said to be a curse. People's lives change. For a while they like spending freely, but soon they find they are surrounded by people trying to leech off them, and their lives like purpose and meaning. Is that what happens to everyone who gets their needs met too easily? They often stray into darkness and perversion, rather than being loving and kind. Of course, there are exceptions. And maybe a really interesting thing, might be to first acknowledge the reality than too much charity is destructive, and then to STUDY THE EXCEPTIONS, where this did not happen. Like the Trump children, I suppose. But to do this requires subtle thinking. )

I know his fans will not like me saying this, but Ron seems to be incapable of true critical thinking.

These are only some of the many deeper questions that need asking, and he doesn't confront ANY of them.

In fact, he does not allow those who post on his channel to indulge in critical thinking about his ideas either.

Remember, this:

8-31-16 – Aristo & Ron – WHAT DO WE DO?

Aristo said to RVD: You could have become a celebrity or guru, but "measures were taken"

Like What measures?

Maybe this: People learned to apply some common sense to Ron's delusions, like the notion of Free Money

Aristo: "The only reason I ever took the OPPT thing seriously was they had a slogan, Being and Doing"

Okay. But OPPT was never about Being and doing. There real slogan should have been: Dreaming and Waiting

Aristo: "Do you want an audience that is entertained by you, or one that engages you?"

Ron: "I don't want arguments. Even my son tries to argue with me."

This Free Money thing could be interesting to discuss. But Ron will not allow it.

He will ban those who try and say anything real about it, and attack the silly delusions he is putting out.

Cleve True is back in action !

Cleve has taken my post from above as an inspiration to produce this new video

Ron Van Dyke, the RV, and Free Money

Published on Sep 4, 2016

It has been a long time since I have done a video. But now may be the right time to return. Around the web, I find many people talking about currency revaluations, money resets, and unlimited money. But with all the Hopium being pumped out on YouTube channels like the Goldfish Report, Cindy K Currier, and Paradoxman, I see and hear very little realism. So it was refreshing to find a post on the Acore thread entitled :
BACK on the Free Money Train, powered by Hopium:

Well done to Cleve!

Ron simply will not accept the rather truthful and gentle criticism he gets from Acore

Would he prefer to deal with THIS GUY's less gentle remarks, as he

calls Ron "a 400-year old man acting like a 13-year old"

paradoxman316 is really pissed off at God - and dammit, he wants answers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl5QSUCtx5s

youngster Omni-Eros sees through him easily: "you're just upset because you do not have a big share of the wealth"

"Stop pretending to be a humanitarian, because you are not!"

Meantime, your friend here (FriarN) seems to have acquired a strenuous critic in Merlin.

Here is a part of the discussion (with her?) from RVD's channel:

photo.jpg merlinhadninelives

I have been inundated with the Friar making comments to me about Ron. The Friar defends himself on his Acore forum, not exactly an inability to defend himself on a public forum. Yes, Friar said to me in a comment that many of you attempted to help Ron financially when he was strapped in Austrailia and Friar says Ron spit in your faces.... his terms not mine.

I have experience with people who have had strokes and serious medical conditions. I see nothing positive about attempting to have Ron carry the cross of the Friars accusations, nor bear the attempts to nail him to it (stop Ron in Friars words), just to have those empathetic to Rons physical challenges and heart surgery recovery not notice it as an attack upon a weakened (flesh and blood) body. In fact, Ron isn't even fully recovered and I am amazed he survived the heart surgery, the eviction from his house and stroke.... just to have the Friar endlessly accuse him is: predatory.

Be logical for a moment and get away from the pots and kettles mind-bait. Friar is blocked here. He sends me many messages and I respond clearly. It is the Friar instigating, so it is rather interesting that you make Friar sound as the victim of a kitchen where he's the chef, chooses his ingredients, does all the cooking and serves up whatever he dishes out about Ron.

photo.jpg Friar Newborg
Weird. Merlin, you ignore so many things that Ron has done: lied, stolen from banks, been negligent in paying takes, taken expensive medical care and NOT PAID for it. You are full of compassion for this wrong doer?. But you have none for me, who is merely guilty of seeking the truth. I find this to be very strange. Are you simply ignoring Ron's transgressions, or are you prepared to actively defend them? I am sure you would be welcome to do so on Acore. But I am not allowed to defend myself from accusations on the public forum here. That is simply unfair. In the corrupted way you handle things, you remind me of FBI Director Comey. Do you think Ron is above the law, and above basic principles of fairness?

photo.jpg merlinhadninelives

Friar, I do not bite for mind-bait. I remind you of the FBI Director? Thank you, I handle things in a corrupt way? Flattery is fickle. Are you a knight in shining armor or what? You are so generous in defamatory misinterpretations of those who pray for Ron, that if you stepped in it you’d slip and fall… and then, somehow, you’d blame it on him.

Do I think Ron is “Above the law? No. He answered any and all bank charges against him, appeared in courts for years on end. He was arrested for no driver’s license and jailed… he was evicted and lost his only home. Do you call that above the law? Have you become lost in your own maze of accusations against him?

“Seeking the truth” differs from avenging the conclusions you project. Ignoring Ron’s prolonged illness, stroke and severe heart surgery while placing stress upon him deliberately by stating that he is a liar, fraud, delusional or a promoter of scams, is no different than continually hitting him where he is already wounded with the intent to do harm. I find your motives to go far beyond truth seeking... and into a vigilante mode.

Now that you mischaracterize me, I see your heart knows not why the Son healed many nor why His workers, seek not transgression and faults in others but wellness and the grace to allow them the space to align with harmony, peace and truth for have we not all transgressed? Lest one error be magnified as us vs them, forgetting the grace of forgiveness.

photo.jpg Friar Newborg

My final word on this here follows: You have chosen the wrong "victim" to defend. (Using his illness as an excuse, you did not see through? Really?) Ron does not defend himself well, because what he has done is indefensible. His arguments quickly fall apart, and he has nothing to do but delete comments and ban people. You are still here, because you have fallen for his lies. But you are part of a fast-shrinking tribe, Good luck to trying to live happily in a has-been's delusionary dream. And don't forget to switch off the lights when you eventually move on,

Vanity, Wealth and worshipping False Gods

Haha. That''s what happens on the web. Crazy attacks

And they get worse when one side is not allowed to speak back. That is why I am sometimes excessively tolerant here (by some folk's reckoning.)

I wonder what Stefan Molyneux would make of old friend Ron.

He would be funnier, and maybe more cutting than Acore, or Eros, I reckon

Here's an interesting NEW Video he made about God

At about 28-29 minutes:
Stef: "I do not believe that Man can become a God without becoming a Devil...
Communism wants to get rid of God, so human vanity can control the Earth."

(at 35 minutes) : "There is no virtue without choice" (free will)

Later. (For free will to work): "There must be a dedication to Free Speech."

EVIDENCE FOR GOD?

Ron wants to stuff down on wealthy elites, a redistribution of wealth IN HIS OWN FAVOR.

Ironically, I think we may see a Global reset of wealth, which may actually harm naive parasites, like RVD.

The elites run the world now in a way that benefits America, if that stops working, might those who depend on

the Globalist state actually find that they are worse off?

Nice video Cleve :)

I love to listen to anything Stefan Molyneux airs. His mind is fascinating . I'm only at the 13:00 minute mark and already had to stop and comment because at the 10:00 minute mark he brought to mind Friar when he said " I care so much about honesty and truth and directness and accuracy, ethic's etc " because that's all Friar's tried to get out of RVD. I'm so happy to see him write up above :

photo.jpg Friar Newborg

"My final word on this here follows: You have chosen the wrong "victim" to defend. (Using his illness as an excuse, you did not see through? Really?) Ron does not defend himself well, because what he has done is indefensible. His arguments quickly fall apart, and he has nothing to do but delete comments and ban people. You are still here, because you have fallen for his lies. But you are part of a fast-shrinking tribe, Good luck to trying to live happily in a has-been's delusionary dream. And don't forget to switch off the lights when you eventually move on,"

Bravo Friar...he truly does not deserve any more of your time and attention. You're banned for trying to make him see sense in the scam of the Ambassador and you're ostracized with his followers. You're so far above any of them. Let them live in their delusional world...most anyone with half a lick of sense already has moved on without ever knowing what you've unveiled because they see through him too.

When Ron has tested his beliefs in the real word, they have proven 100 percent false. He is angry that his rejection of reality has failed. He is in an endless loop of pumping himself up by substituting fantasy for reality, then sinking into despair when it is reality that actually rules his world. Because there are many who champion his obvious insanity, he will never escape the hell he has created for himself.

Maybe they just meant: RVD is a fraud

When Ron has tested his beliefs in the real word, they have proven 100 percent false. He is angry that his rejection of reality has failed. He is in an endless loop of pumping himself up by substituting fantasy for reality, then sinking into despair when it is reality that actually rules his world. Because there are many who champion his obvious insanity, he will never escape the hell he has created for himself.

Ron Van Dyke's Facebook Account Called "Fake" and Was Disabled. Please Share.

Ron should have used the family law firm to get his house back

Dave: This is not primarily about you and me getting a bunch of money

Dave: We are to be used as vehicles to help shift and change this world, but in the process we are going to be rewarded very well.

Dave's newest friend is Jason Hill, a member of a very secretive elite group working on advanced technologies that, among other things, can read and heal people.

Dave: We are told the funds have been released, have reached the senior paymasters and then the junior paymasters. They say the funds will be there in 3-5 days, then the next week rolls around and nothing has changed. What is going on here?

Jason: On a practical level, the private currency exchanges have been delayed due to hackers hacking into banks and changing codes that are needed to release the funds. This not just cabal, this is a battle going on at the Dragon Family level. There are 13 factions of the Dragon Family fighting for who is in control. (Sounds like cabal on a different level).

Dave says the benevolent factions want to release the funds and honor the Bretton Woods agreement. Others want to prevent that from happening. We are the pawns in their battle.

Jason: The battle will end. The money will come through. How fast it will come through is dependent on the mind/conscious states of the recipients. When you as a collective group become singularly focused about why this money is coming to you and what its purpose is that will set the energy free that will stop the blocks. You are the ones collectively who are determining when you are going to get it.

=========

So it is not a simple business transaction in which currencies are exchanged. It has a degree of woo to it.

=========

Dave: The funds themselves have their own source of energy vibration. When we are in alignment with it, we flow with it. If we are out of alignment with its purpose, because its purpose is to heal, shift and change the world, but we're still thinking about "what am I going to get for me?", the energy of your thought is out of alignment with the energy of the funds. As we line ourselves up with the purpose and energy of the funds, the funds will flow.

In the same way that water can exist in different states depending on temperature, gold can exist in different states depending on consciousness. Some people can see and touch the gold that exists in a higher vibration, some cannot. When we reach the vibration of the gold intended for helping the world, we will receive it.

Its not like its coming to us, the funds are waiting for us to get to them.

===========

Then after all the woo, Dave says he thinks the exchange will happen in the next week or two !! So which is it Dave, a metaphysical exchange, or a business transaction?

"Jason: On a practical level, the private currency exchanges have been delayed due to hackers hacking into banks and changing codes that are needed to release the funds. This not just cabal, this is a battle going on at the Dragon Family level...."

Haha. that's hilarious!
Anyone who has ever worked for a bank, will know how silly this sounds.

Bizarrely, they seem to keep using this limp excuse when there are RV "delays"

"Energy vibration" in the money?

That's even more ridiculous - this whole thing vibrates with personal greed, and nothing else

Thank you Red Panda and Friar...I should have said something other than go to___ but I just didn't have the time. I remedied that today by walking away from one of my hometown folk I've known all my life. I was editor for his site that he ended up handing over all responsibility to me. I cared enough to help but I don't care enough to do it all.

We've already mentioned in here about all those handing over all their money and they will get a % of it back, and the rest will go for humanity and the projects to help humanity. Supposedly they only have to wait 1-3 months to get their money but if they complain about "where's my money" before that 3 months is up, they'll get -0-. I can't believe people can't see through this.

I'm reiterating again here -but- it's all going into a trust fund, right? 3 months down the line, this hidden person and the trust disappears and then partners with someone in Iraq where those particular dinars will only have worth in Iraq and someone comes out rich. There is no way in H3LL since several governments bought up the dinar in the billions ,will those dinars be worth anything other than the .03 it took to buy them. Just as the fiat dollar here in America will only be worth $1.00 in America and worthless anywhere else.
I'm reminded of Thunter's comment earlier where he said

I can't think of a more unlikely way any entity with unimaginable wealth would choose to help the world than to encourage people to buy worthless currency and then pay them large sums for it. The more reasonable explanation is that con men noticed that a lot of gullible people have bought a lot of worthless currency which indicates they are easy marks for a quick scam.

RON VAN DYKE, Ron Van Dyke, or ron van dyke - don't get confused

These are three (THREE?) different entities, right?

9-7-16 – FINDING AGREEMENT IN A WORLD OF DISINFORMATION

Published on 6 Sep 2016

Why do people give this a thumbs up?

Ron did not speak a single useful sentence in this video.

(compare with Cleve's Video):

Ron Van Dyke, the RV, and Free Money

Published on 4 Sep 2016
It has been a long time since I have done a video. But now may be the right time to return. Around the web, I find many people talking about currency revaluations, money resets, and unlimited money.

Hey, give it a thumbs up, if you like it .

Or post a comment there.

I am sure Cleve will do more, if he gets enough positive feedback

Excerpt:

WHO WILL DO THE DIRTY JOBS?

==

In Ron's perfect world, what will happen to illegal aliens?

Will they go back to a perfect and prosperous Mexico?

And if they do, who will do the grape-picking, and the other jobs they leave behind

Gretta is very fair, and would have been a great Debate moderator (as some suggested)

Still Report #1173 Gretta Van Sustern Abruptly Quits Fox News

Britt Hume, her replacement, is no better than human excrement imho

Meantime, "Megyn Kelly has been shopping herself around for a new job"

Rumors keep flying that Trump will set up his own news network

Why, exactly, would this "trust" pay real money for currency that is less valuable than toilet paper, when they could simply go to any currency exchange and buy all of that currency they wanted for nothing? They would have to be pretty stupid. Why do people believe this stuff?

Why do people believe this stuff?

They must be desperate.... and stupid

The latest and craziest

Dave Schmidt is being monitered by fraud investigators. He is coming out with the same sound bites that have been heard over time and time again from every upfront fee scam over the past 15 years. Ie Bretton Woods,Money blocked in banks,hacked bank accounts,SKR receipts. In every scam the promised funding money never arrives due to blocked or hacked accounts. He has been fed this BS in Thailand and is so gullible he believes it.This happens everytime. At the very moment the actual funds promising a return are due to arrive, in comes the grand excuse.There is no money its all made up folks!!!

DS is on the verge of entering his 11,000 victims into either a straight forward upfront fee scam or a giant PONZI scheme.

He is now being monitered and authorities will pounce as soon as he starts asking for funds.

In his desperation to massage his giant ego now faded by certain failures in his life he is propogating a well trodden scam path either knowingly or naively.

He feels it gives him gravitas.But look deep into him there is nothing there or substance to his claims. He is a Walter Mitty!!

Of course the matters he discusses are not mentioned in mainstream finance,because its utter BS a scammers and liars heaven!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

Dave Schmidt is being monitered by fraud investigators. He is coming out with the same sound bites that have been heard over time and time again from every upfront fee scam over the past 15 years. Ie Bretton Woods,Money blocked in banks,hacked bank accounts,SKR receipts. In every scam the promised funding money never arrives due to blocked or hacked accounts. He has been fed this BS in Thailand and is so gullible he believes it.This happens everytime. At the very moment the actual funds promising a return are due to arrive, in comes the grand excuse.There is no money its all made up folks!!!

DS is on the verge of entering his 11,000 victims into either a straight forward upfront fee scam or a giant PONZI scheme.

He is now being monitered and authorities will pounce as soon as he starts asking for funds.

In his desperation to massage his giant ego now faded by certain failures in his life he is propogating a well trodden scam path either knowingly or naively.

He feels it gives him gravitas.But look deep into him there is nothing there or substance to his claims. He is a Walter Mitty!!

Of course the matters he discusses are not mentioned in mainstream finance,because its utter BS a scammers and liars heaven!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

Also remember the promises of the project funding by the Ambassador that DS was promoting and the 100USD ten minute project pitch fee scam that GMOP were taking at the time to pitch your project to the FACELESS AND HIDDEN Ambassador on the proviso that funds existed to fund projects. Nothing has been funded,surprise ,surprise. I said this would be the case as there were no funds in the first place!!

It was all bait and switch and lies!!

Fraud basically!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!

This is the part I don't comprehend. Over 10,000 people have submitted their currencies, but what good is it to collect trillions of Dinar/Zim? There is value in the Dong, as it is a market currency, but was there enough Dong to make this a worthwhile exercise?

The only play I can see here is that enough Dong was collected to make it worthwhile. They could exchange it and then put it somewhere to collect interest or just spend it. This could go on for quite a while, giving excuses, but at some point Dave will get impatient, won't he? Could they really drag this on for years? They are probably protected from legal action as part of the NDA, but if it is a scam, why does Dave keep insisting that Round 2 won't start until Round 1 is paid? Why do the people behind this not collect more Dong from the Round 2 people?

I assume the Dong is the play here, as it is a market currency and Dave keeps saying it is a better return than the Dinar. Unless there are fees they have yet to announce, I really don't see the game plan of the folks behind this.

Where's the money (for Dave) ?

This is the part I don't comprehend. Over 10,000 people have submitted their currencies, but what good is it to collect trillions of Dinar/Zim? There is value in the Dong, as it is a market currency, but was there enough Dong to make this a worthwhile exercise?

The only play I can see here is that enough Dong was collected to make it worthwhile. They could exchange it and then put it somewhere to collect interest or just spend it. This could go on for quite a while, giving excuses, but at some point Dave will get impatient, won't he? Could they really drag this on for years? They are probably protected from legal action as part of the NDA, but if it is a scam, why does Dave keep insisting that Round 2 won't start until Round 1 is paid? Why do the people behind this not collect more Dong from the Round 2 people?

I assume the Dong is the play here, as it is a market currency and Dave keeps saying it is a better return than the Dinar. Unless there are fees they have yet to announce, I really don't see the game plan of the folks behind this.

I think you may be right. The play is probably in the Dong.

I think you may soon see that he wants to tie up people's Dong, so he can capture the interest on it on some fashion.

He might have something in mind like a swap, where he gives you "control" over gold (or a guarantee backed by gold), and he gets control over your Dong, and then after 6 - 12 months, you get the Dong back.

This might allow him to capture the income on the Dong, while you get the income on the Gold (which is zero).

Vietnam Interest Rates

Term Deposit up to: 7.50% Jul, 2016

Savings Accounts up to: 1.00% Aug, 2016

> http://vietnam.deposits.org/

Done right, the swap might even be legal

Ron's Ongoing Delusions

He talks as if the fictional character "Anastasia" is real, while worrying about the "legal fiction" of Corps using Caps

9-8-16 – THE COLLAPSE OF GOVERNMENT & MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS

"Believe has a LIE right in the middle of it", he says.

""Fraud and those who benefit from it must be brought to an end."

Hmm. Does that idea include going after those who defraud banks to get loans they do not repay?

(Ron misses the ironies embedded in his communications.)

===========

Meantime, this comment suggests that Ron acted as a Truth-teller on Smiling Cindy's channel,

and got attacked for it - perhaps he can start to understand how people HERE may feel

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"....Getting beyond belief... I'm still struggling with Cindy Kay Currier who responded to your comment with a blast warning. Good grief, some accuse you of being a promoter of scams and then when you clearly aren't you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.... It is the God force in us indeed and everything else that promises great change is subject to examination indeed. How does one go from promoting Mr. Sino to mandating his arrest into becoming Queen of Queens... that one sort of has me in a beehive of ponder... only to have you, not promoting Swiss Indo being served a 'warning'.

Archived