ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

". Do you really want to live in a country where if you say something the "President" doesn't like you will be put in prison or killed?\ I can't believe I'm hearing this nonsense. Putin is a bad guy. A really bad guy. He's doing bad things NOW. You think he has become a saint since his KGB days? Good, grief."

Then,

+ Why, is his popularity at over 80% within his country

+ Why does he (and/or his govt) allow mostly free speech on RT

+ Why did Putin provide protection for a critical whistleblower (Snowden)

I am prepared to believe he is NOT a bad guy, because the same lying shills in the MSM who have demonized Trump, and said good things about a lying criminal (Clinton) have worked so hard to lie about the Crimea, the Ukraine, and Mr Putin. /

"If the MSM and the Zionists demonize him, chances are, he is a much better person than they say"

=========================================

IS THE MEDIA DESTROYING ITSELF by backing Hillary?

Sigh.
When, if ever, will this sick woman's supporters admit:
+ She's a liar, a criminal, and dangerously ill
And totally unsuited to be President.
How many lies and crimes and episodes of illness do you need to have exposed, before they ADMIT REALITY?

I would have thought it was blindingly obvious by now,

Perhaps the problem is that the LYING mainstream media still backs her, covers for her, and spins the news in such a way that the true facts are hidden.

But we can see her support crumbling day by day as people do slowly admit what is now so obvious. Along with the shift in perceptions about Hillary, is a falling trust in Media.

By protecting Hillary, the Media may be destroying itself. And THAT may be a very good thing!

GALLUP: TRUST IN MEDIA HISTORIC LOW...

MediaTrust_zpsjm5kjdyl.png

• 32% say they have "a great deal" or "a fair amount" of trust
  • 14% of Republicans express trust, down from 32% last year
  • Confidence drops among younger and older Americans

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By protecting Hillary, the Media may be destroying itself. And THAT may be a very good thing!

What a great post in this thread DrBubb...So much is being unearthed right now- with supposedly more to come ( I believe it ) from Assange you have to be right!!!

As for Putin, in order to have risen to where he has he had to play along until he had enough power to let the hammer fall and no one will convince me he didn't have people in high office that were helping him. Just like Trump. I still wonder if Trump is truly running, he reiterated again today that he is "just the messenger"

I remember so many different sites back in 2015 that were channeled that stated 2016 will be the year of disclosure/exposure...they were right.

It's amazing going down YouTube comments under the Congressional FBI investigation and over-sight hearings and such - how many people are leaving the democratic party...America is going through a DEMEXIT!!!

"What a great post in this thread DrBubb...So much is being unearthed right now- with supposedly more to come ( I believe it ) from Assange you have to be right!!!"

Thanks

I still wonder if Trump is truly running, he reiterated again today that he is "just the messenger"

He's just keeping his Ego under control (better than he once did) and reminding people that there can be no lasting change,

if the people do not get behind the anti-globalist movement that Trump now heads

augeanstables2_zpstuvcblpz.jpg

I think you might like the thread about the Augean Stable-like mess that Team Trump may have to soon start to clean up

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20974

NO MAGIC RV is coming to our planet - whatever Ron may pray for

9-16-16 – SEVERE STRUGGLE CONTINUES FOR MANY

I think we should all face the probability that a Magical RV is not coming.

Sure, there may be some shifts in currency values, like the drop in the Pound we saw after Brexit. But I do not think there is going to be a big currency change which will suddenly put money in everyone's pockets. Where would that money come from? If we shook down the Rothschild family and distributed their $1 trillion or whatever among the 7 billion on the planet - that's only $143 per person. It would take a long time to sell off their assets, and then distribute it. Is this amount spread over 5 years, that's $28.57 per year, going to solve your problems. I don't think so.

And I don't see it happening anyway. Do you?
==========

THE HILLARY-related COVER-UPS continue

Here's an issue where we are close to real change.

If we reject the mainstream media and their corrupt way of handling the news - and we vote for Trump's Truth,

and demand Snowden's Truth and Wikileaks Truth, we can bring real changes to governance on our planet.

Hillary Clinton and DNC Leaks "Off Limits" 'Til After Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzITLUTsORs

(here's what he's talking about, in case you did not see it):

Hillary Clinton's SCHEMES in NEW Leak, Where's Media Coverage?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD7Q5sa_xHo

Published on Sep 14, 2016

Very dirty, Hillary Clinton. The second batch of DNC leak emails provided by Wikileaks are disturbing--proof of "pay to play" ambassadorship assignments, money in politics on overdrive, and of course DNC staffer Seth Rich lost his life shortly after (it is believed) he shared these documents with Wikileaks. Scary times for the country, yet the media isn't digging into Hillary Clinton's pay to play filth in the DNC leak emails. They're covering for her. Unacceptable.

"They are conducting absolute pay-in play...

They media should be there to protect the people, not influential insiders"

Keep growing the independent media, by supporting it.

Tell your friends the Truth, and communicate how important this is

The MUZZLING is everywhere - what was done to stop Bernie from talking ?

Bernie Sanders Says He Does NOT Want To Talk About Hillary Clinton Campaign!

I liked some of the things Bernie said, and some of his rebelliousness against elites

But he never had the enormous courage of Trump

BIZARRO world's Presidential candidate

bizarro-world.jpg : bworld.gif

BIZARRO WORLD: HILLARY SAYS SHE BEEN “MORE TRANSPARENT” THAN ANY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE EVER

Maybe there is a good and honest Hillary on the Bizarro Planet. How'd we get stuck with this one?

bizarro_world_race.jpg

(Her supporters are close to admitting how false the coverage is -

But for now, there are mainstreamers everywhere protecting her - many are Jews):

Hillary Takes On Trump's Bizarro Health Claims By Opening Pickle Jar On TV

hillary-619-386.png

DO YOU TRUST in those Trusts?

Ron does ! Or so he says : Here

Ron, what do you think of this comment?:
"I think we should all face the probability that a Magical RV is not coming.
Sure, there may be some shifts in currency values, like the drop in the Pound we saw after Brexit. But I do not think there is going to be a big currency change which will suddenly put money in everyone's pockets. Where would that money come from? If we shook down the Rothschild family and distributed their $1 trillion or whatever among the 7 billion on the planet - that's only $143 per person. It would take a long time to sell off their assets, and then distribute it. Is this amount spread over 5 years, that's $28.57 per year, going to solve your problems. I don't think so."

paradoxman316

You have no idea how much wealth there is in various trusts, like the St. Germaine Trust for example. There is sufficient wealth to make everyone a millionaire, including the children. The earth is not over populated, it is simply poorly managed. If we were all empowered with true knowledge, everything could change quickly.

I think you might like the thread about the Augean Stable-like mess that Team Trump may have to soon start to clean up

> http://www.greenener...showtopic=20974

Thanks, will check it out.

Listening to your video's above I feel like we're in Bizarro land. You've got the kangaroo courts where Hillary's allowed another 2 weeks to answer the judicial watch questions and that's a joke in itself from what I'm watching. Any other courts would be subpoena-ing all of them and with the wikileaks so far Comey and others would have already been arrested. The niceties are mind blowing. And that's where I can't see the light at the end of this mess. Constitutionally all these alphabet agencies only have jurisdiction within the 10 square miles of D.C.

Then you've got Ron Paul saying it doesn't matter who is elected, nothing will change....

↓ ↓ ↓

http://yournewswire.com/ron-paul-vote-all-you-want-the-secret-government-wont-change/

And any news anchors already know they'll lose their jobs if they speak out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6kljMKYdU

And then you've got what's happening at the Dakota pipelines.....this goon hires his own mercenaries and the protesters are the ones being jailed? Has anyone looked at the mess that's happened in Peru or even Louisiana with the broken pipelines for that matter?

DO YOU TRUST in those Trusts? Ron does !

Ron, what do you think of this comment?:
"I think we should all face the probability that a Magical RV is not coming.
Sure, there may be some shifts in currency values, like the drop in the Pound we saw after Brexit. But I do not think there is going to be a big currency change which will suddenly put money in everyone's pockets. Where would that money come from? If we shook down the Rothschild family and distributed their $1 trillion or whatever among the 7 billion on the planet - that's only $143 per person. It would take a long time to sell off their assets, and then distribute it. Is this amount spread over 5 years, that's $28.57 per year, going to solve your problems. I don't think so."

paradoxman316

You have no idea how much wealth there is in various trusts, like the St. Germaine Trust for example. There is sufficient wealth to make everyone a millionaire, including the children. The earth is not over populated, it is simply poorly managed. If we were all empowered with true knowledge, everything could change quickly.

And what makes Ron the expert on various trusts?

St.-Germaine-23.jpg

Ron says, St Germaine, and other trusts have: "sufficient wealth to make everyone a millionaire". Really?

This is simply Im-f---ing- possible! $1mn x 7 billion people = $7 Quadrillion. Has Ron really THOUGHT about this amount?

It is impossible in two ways:

==
1/ the global economy generated about $76 Trillion in GDP revenues last year, and that is REVENUES, not wealth. Let's imagine the wealth that was retained from that income was 10%, that's $7.6 Trillion of wealth generated last year. Does Ron think some shadowy trust managed to save 921 years of the world's wealth generation? (and that is at the present high level of the economy. Ten years ago, the annual number would have been less than half that size.)
==
2/ The second problem with this crazy large figure is WHERE could you store the wealth?

Let's look at some figures from my Google search of today:
+ Total value of world stock markets : $70 Trillion
+ Total value of world real estate : $220 Trillion (including some double-counting with the stock markets?)
+ Total value of world bank deposits : ??? (still searching for a figure: $30 Trillion, maybe?)
+ Total value of world's gold : 7 billion oz.s x $1325 = $9.3 Trillion
+ My estimate of the Total wealth on planet Earth : < $400 Trillion
WHERE is it Ron? Where is that $7 Quadrillion of wealth? How is it stored, please!?

Do you think it is sitting on Mars, Jupiter or Saturn? If so, how do you suppose you will you get it back.
If you cannot find it, I think you need to start admitting it probably does not exist.

(I won't even go into the morality of grabbing this wealth from those who now hold it legally, and distributing it to those who did nothing to generate it.)
As usual, RVD does no research, and no serious thinking about the possibility of these amounts being real. Nor do the other bozos in his world who repeat these crazy figures without bothering to research them, nor do they even give them a little serious thought.

People of sound mind and good hearts need to start asking deeper questions, and get outside of their clouds of delusion, and thinking more clearly about how real are some of these ideas commonly passed around on the web.

We now have an election that really matters. We can support the evil status quo, or vote for real change. Let's shake these silly clowns a bit, and get them to stop spreading rumors of RV, and other such distractions. It is time for people of sound minds to unite in supporting a real change, and vote for a Presidential candidate who has already attacked the lies of the cabal, and could truly make a difference, if he is elected.

Ron says, St Germaine, and other trusts have: "sufficient wealth to make everyone a millionaire". Really?

+ My estimate of the Total wealth on planet Earth : < $400 Trillion

WHERE is it Ron? Where is that $7 Quadrillion of wealth? How is it stored, please!?

This is where the mythology of the Anunnaki gold, King Solomon's gold and the "screens" of the banking system comes in. It is off market wealth. The challenge has been bringing these funds forward from the back screens to the front screens so they can "bless" humanity. The story is that the cabal doesn't want this to happen, hence all the delays. We heard all this from the Ambassador, and Dave S said the Amba once showed him a document that indicated the wealth available to the Dragon Family had digits with 18 zeroes behind it (quintillions of dollars if they were monetized). So the money doesn't exist right now, but it will soon, and we will all benefit from it.

In his most recent video, Dave says he is was told by someone he considers of high integrity that he knows of a group with 250 trillion dinars. That would have cost them 250 billion dollars. It also means they bought lots of counterfeit dinars as that is far more than the CBI reports are in existence.

Of course, those on Dave's list will get funded, but as for the others, he keeps asking where the money will come from and says the Dragons won't be funding them, so the folks with 250 trillion dinar are out of luck. :wacko:

These prosperity folks sure like to craft grand stories. I suppose not so different from the religions that propose a savior will soon arrive.

Ron's ignorance knows no bounds. Let's say Ron's plan is to buy a new car when the RV happens.

Little problem, only 4 million cars are manufactured every year in the US, but there's 300 million new millionaires like Ron that want a new car.

Making everyone a millionaire doesn't solve anything.

After the RV Gold Rush,

...we'd be living in burned out basements, surrounded by Zombies

"... Making everyone a millionaire doesn't solve anything."

Haha. so true

"... So the money doesn't exist right now, but it will soon, and we will all benefit from it."

How so? As the man said, if you make everyone a millionaire, without more production,

you just put prices up. Even worse, you destroy the incentive to work, and so there will be huge money in everyone's hands,

chasing even fewer goods and services, as the new millionaires stop working.

" Dave S said the Amba once showed him a document that indicated the wealth available to the Dragon Family had digits

with 18 zeroes behind it (quintillions of dollars if they were monetized"

Clearly, these crazy numbers are impossible.

The official estimate is about 7 billion ounces for a would with a population of 7 billion - that is one ounce per person,

based on historical estimates of what has been mined historically

If the numbers for Gold supply were suddenly found to be 10X or 100X or 1000X bigger,

Then the Gold price would drop, especially as soon as someone tried vast amounts of Gold than no one had ever thought was in existence

LETTERS13E_LETTERS13E.jpg

Here;s the BIG PROBLEM for Ron:

He is already getting MORE than his fair share. He does no work, and provides no value to the world,

so if he gets anything at all, then he should consider himself fortunate.

We need a fair system that provides incentives to keep hard-working people producing; one where they think that they are getting a fair share

And a credible financial system where people can save for the future and their retirements without having their savings destroyed by inflation,

Ron's idea that should be more handouts to those who produce nothing is clearly not fair, and will not help improve our economy,

it would only undermine those fair aspects of it which still exist.

If we got the handouts, many people would stop working, and the production of goods would implode, as prices soar. For those prudent and

hard-working people who manage to save, would see their wealth destroyed by inflation, the wealth they have stored for their retirements.

We would all wind up like Ron, struggling to survive - both good and bad alike. That's the parched-Earth RV that Ron, Dave, and the other

Free Money people are wishing upon us.

Neil Young - After the Gold Rush (Live at Farm Aid 1998)

The original : Neil Young - After The Gold Rush

/ 2 /

A Soldier's Winter : John Titor's Time Travel Poem v.2

WELL SAID !!

In edit (by Dr Bubb) - I am bringing the post over to this page

After the RV Gold Rush,

...we'd be living in burned out basements, surrounded by Zombies

"... Making everyone a millionaire doesn't solve anything."

Haha. so true

"... So the money doesn't exist right now, but it will soon, and we will all benefit from it."

How so? As the man said, if you make everyone a millionaire, without more production,

you just put prices up. Even worse, you destroy the incentive to work, and so there will be huge money in everyone's hands,

chasing even fewer goods and services, as the new millionaires stop working.

" Dave S said the Amba once showed him a document that indicated the wealth available to the Dragon Family had digits

with 18 zeroes behind it (quintillions of dollars if they were monetized"

Clearly, these crazy numbers are impossible.

The official estimate is about 7 billion ounces for a would with a population of 7 billion - that is one ounce per person,

based on historical estimates of what has been mined historically

If the numbers for Gold supply were suddenly found to be 10X or 100X or 1000X bigger,

Then the Gold price would drop, especially as soon as someone tried vast amounts of Gold than no one had ever thought was in existence

MoneyBag_zps8w2emnbv.jpg

Here;s the BIG PROBLEM for Ron:

He is already getting MORE than his fair share. He does no work, and provides no value to the world,

so if he gets anything at all, then he should consider himself fortunate.

We need a fair system that provides incentives to keep hard-working people producing; one where they think that they are getting a fair share

And a credible financial system where people can save for the future and their retirements without having their savings destroyed by inflation,

Ron's idea that should be more handouts to those who produce nothing is clearly not fair, and will not help improve our economy,

it would only undermine those fair aspects of it which still exist.

If we got the handouts, many people would stop working, and the production of goods would implode, as prices soar. For those prudent and

hard-working people who manage to save, would see their wealth destroyed by inflation, the wealth they have stored for their retirements.

We would all wind up like Ron, struggling to survive - both good and bad alike. That's the parched-Earth RV that Ron, Dave, and the other

Free Money people are wishing upon us.

Neil Young - After the Gold Rush (Live at Farm Aid 1998)

The original : Neil Young - After The Gold Rush

/ 2 /

A Soldier's Winter : John Titor's Time Travel Poem v.2

Top CNN employees are frustrated. They breathlessly went live to Donald Trump’s news conference at his new hotel in Washington D.C., only to wait helplessly as veterans stood up to explain why they support Trump as commander-in-chief.

“It’s hard to imagine this as anything other than a political rick-roll,” anchor Jake Tapper said wryly as CNN cut away from the broadcast of the Trump event and asked him to comment.

The Trump campaign signaled that the Republican presidential nominee would address the birther controversy, but the first 20 minutes of the event featured veterans telling the media why they supported Trump.

CNN eventually cut away from the event – even as veterans continued to speak, as anchors griped that the event was not what they thought it was. But they were forced to return to Trump just minutes later as he made a short definitive statement that he believed that Obama was born in the United States.

“I really don’t quite know what to make of that except for that we got played again by the Trump campaign which is what they do,” said John King afterward, pointing out that Trump tricked them into covering a live event.

“We just got played. We just got played,” he repeated.

Marc Lamont Hill a host of BET News, called Trump’s stunt “repugnant.”

“Donald Trump has never give a speech this short before on any issue!” he said. “He talks for hours sometimes when it’s supposed to be five minutes.”

CNN’s Dana Bash admitted that CNN would have never aired Trump’s event if it knew about the structure of the event.

“What they did, was tease us that he was going to say something, then as John said, played us by making sure that everybody who has an ability to show Donald Trump actually took 20 minutes or got 20 minutes of very important decorated veterans praising somebody who they think should be the next commander-in-chief, which would not have been live on cable news otherwise,” she said.

HAHA .....checkmate !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pb2Th_GW7E

Trump killed a non-issue. So what?

I do think this issue was started by Hillary 8-years ago.

But for some reason, the MSM want to keep talking about the birther issue

Trump Drops False 'Birther' Theory, but Floats a New One: Clinton Started it

New York Times-4 hours ago

He also falsely accused Hillary Clinton of having first raised ... Donald J. Trump publicly retreated from his “birther” campaign on Friday, tersely .

(the evidence):

Hillary Calls Trump Original ‘Birther’, But Her Campaign Actually Started It In 2008

... meantime, even the WSJ admits HRC's lead has disappeared, but look how it is reported:

Millennials Have Cooled on Hillary Clinton, Forcing a Campaign Reset

Wall Street Journal - ‎6 hours ago‎
Hillary Clinton's once-commanding lead among young voters has collapsed as millennials look toward third-party candidates, a development that helps explain why the presidential race has tightened substantially in recent weeks.
In fact, most numbers show a shift to Trump

WELL SAID !!

"In edit (by DrBubb)- I am bringing the post over to this page""

Thanks, I hate being last person and it pushes me to head of next page, especially when it has nothing of substantiation in my post except appreciation.

"Trump killed a non-issue. So what?" ~ DrBubb

So what!!?!!? Trump got the MSM to air him LIVE and the birther issue didn't come up until the very end with a tiny sentence which he ended with PERIOD. (The Period was like Obummer when he said PERIOD you can keep your insurance plan) It was EPIC. He showed America that only listens to the MSM that the military and the top brass support him, that's what's so what. And the biggest so what is he fooled MSM into airing him and live no less. I LOVE IT!!!

Sorry - that came across the Wrong way.

I liked your post

My "So what?" was clumsy, and meant as a reaction to several videos from the Hillary Camp - and some news articles

that I saw when reviewing the story

If Hillary keeps pushing on this Birther thing, it is likely to backfire on her, like the Deplorables thing did.

I don't think she gets that spending money on anti-Trump ads, and anti-Trump rhetoric is not working for her.

Many People now have X-ray vision now, and when she stands up and tells a lie, or tries an old-fashioned smear,

people just see an Grandmother standing there in her frumpy underwear.

Ever played poker?

It is like watching somebody raise on a busted flush.

HOW the Alt-Right, etc used (mind-control type) tactics to takeover the GOP

... and maybe defeat Hillary, the darling puppet of the Globalists

Stormfront's Friday podcast discusses this.

(But it never would have worked, had TRUTH not been on the side of the transformation.

However, I think some young people may over-estimate the value if their social media efforts.)

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr1091616.mp3

"the tactics are not unknown, they are basically what has been used by intelligence agencies"

==

5. It takes 15 years to change the way people think, the old ways matter less & the internet rules

4. No bullets, no guns - you win by shaping perceptions thru memes; no enemies to the right (!)

"A meme is a minimal bit of information" - images are best, when they are easily self-replicated

CRL6sVJUkAASbHE.png

Trump Jr.: 'I've never even heard of Pepe the Frog'
Politico‎ - 15 hours ago
Donald Trump Jr. has no idea what Pepe the Frog is, the eldest son of the Republican ...

3. Terminology matters - it can help to control the message

2. Humor is the most effective way - it defuses tension, while delivering the message with less resistance

1. Don't waste energy in pointless wars, go after the people at the Top, who pull the strings

===

Team Hillary operatives complain

pepe-frog.jpg

'That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize'

Earlier this week, the Clinton campaign posted an explainer of Pepe, an anthropomorphic frog who has become an unofficial mascot for Trump and the alt-right. It’s responding to a photoshopped riff on The Expendables posted by Donald Trump, Jr. and former Trump advisor Roger Stone on Facebook and Twitter, featuring a band of Trumpian "deplorables" that included Pepe, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos. "That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy," the campaign site observes.

It proceeds with an after-school special version of Pepe’s history, in which "an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike" finds himself corrupted by white supremacists. This isn’t quite accurate — as the Daily Beast article that Clinton links summarizes, Pepe was a character in the comic Boy’s Club who became popular on the decidedly non-family-friendly site 4chan, expanded into the popular consciousness, and was then "reclaimed" by white supremacists (again, on 4chan). But it’s close enough, and more importantly, it doesn’t matter. Nothing this explainer could possibly say would matter.

Posting white supremacist memes is now well within the Overton Window

If one thing drives this home, it’s what the Clinton campaign clearly hopes will be its wham line. "Let me get this straight: Trump’s presidential campaign is posting memes associated with white supremacy online?" asks the explainer’s reader stand-in. Unfortunately, the stand-in clearly hasn’t been paying much attention to this year’s election, because you could have asked this question at basically any point in the last six months and gotten a yes. In the long list of things you could accuse Trump of — fraud, racial discrimination, massive conflicts of interest — it barely even registers any more. "This is horrifying," the hypothetical reader exclaims. Okay, fine. What else is new?

For people who write about the dark corners of the internet, there’s an unspoken hope that sunlight is the best disinfectant, and exposing terrible things will get people to look up, pay attention, and bring the weight of social norms down on racists, misogynists, and miscellaneous sociopaths. As a quote in one recent Wired piece about rapidly growing — but still negligibly small — right-wing social network Gab puts it, "not knowing about negative behavior online doesn’t make that behavior any better."

But the opposite is also true: knowing about negative behavior doesn’t make it any better, either. Making sure everyone knows about the ridiculous, blatantly terrible ideology that Trump condones in his supporters isn’t even bringing a knife to a gunfight at this point. It’s bringing nothing at all and calmly observing that your opponent has a gun. I’m far from the first person to say this about the election, or about internet culture in general. But I’ve never seen a better example of it than the Clinton campaign’s shocked, toothless condemnation of a frog.

==

> http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/15/12926976/hillary-clinton-trump-pepe-the-frog-alt-right-explainer

No problem, I love your posts and the way you express yourself. And you're absolutely right about those memes....people can't help but go to them and read what's in them...it's been one of the biggest WAKE THE FU#K UP people!!!

I think that the elite haven't realized we're awake and they're using the tactics that have worked since 1913. Except we're awake now and we're scared. The $$ paycheck is gone before it's ever deposited. Even if people don't have the internet, their coworkers do. You've got the Prepper channel on cable, or at least did, warning everyone that SHTF is coming. Stock market is a big waker-upper. I read the other day Oprah Winfrey lost 117 million with her weight watchers stock, months after her 10% investment... no big deal for her but if she'd have known what she was doing she'd have realized it was a bad move until we pull out of this mess. WIKILEAKS has been the final nail in that coffin.

Watching that press conference today cemented for me that there are many at the top behind Trump and they're schooling and assisting. There's a methodical way they're doing it and a reason that we're not privy to at the moment.

I used to always say start at the local level and work your way up to the state level, climbing until you reach the top but people aren't doing that, well a few are but basically we're not. It's pretty obvious they're taking out the little guys to get to the big guys but those little guys are at the top level. Did you watch Chaffetz's hands shake when he was ordering that subpoena? That man has balls but he's got something more or it never would have happened....He's got someone saying "we've got your back, we're gonna take them all down"

Assange is part of this and I know in my heart that the leaks are coming from within. Just as I'm sure the F.B.I. agents that were privy to what was in those emails are aiding and abetting to make this happen.

Watching the (on purpose) snub in China speaks volumes. You see the G20 all there at once. Those who are rebelling and they're angry with those who aren't.

Then you've got Obama campaigning for her...either obeying his Illuminati masters or fear that once Trump gets in he's going down too or both.

All I can say is if you sleep through a day, you've missed something YUGE lol

We all have learned what a scum bucket Cruz is, his wife's links with the big banks and the White House and his climbing that corporate ladder by defending the corporations that eventually landed him in the White House so I'm probably always going to look for a 'hidden agenda' with this POS but does anyone else see this court proceeding as acting for the camera by both Cruz and Strikling? It's also quite apparent that Cuz knows come January 20th there will be a new boss who will prosecute them in a heartbeat...that's at or around the 7:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXMJ_taGMn4

Music pour le Movement ... it is becoming a global movement against Globalists

keln-deplorable-3.jpg?w=640&h=360

Donald Trump enters Miami rally to Les Miserables anthem
Daily Mail-1 hour ago
'I made the Les Deplorables meme on @Reddit last Saturday,' he would later write on Twitter. 'Been banned ever since. They won't respond to ...

Les Miserables: Do you hear the people sing: Sung by 17 Valjeans from around the world

If Hillary is elected, the Clintons are Masters of the White House,,, busy looting everything

Hillary-MasterOfHouse2_zpss1sxsmdm.jpg

Les Misérables 2012 Master of the House

Archived