ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is interesting....this link is full of what America has except it seems the Russian people have more clout than the evil groups....they love Putin! Also shows what interest groups in Russia have their claws in certain areas in America and those who are running as a presidential candidate think they know what's going down with certain groups having power when they don't. I guess those who rely on their main stream media to tell them what's going down with Putin in Russia deserve to be duped.

United Russia, Russia’s governing party, has won 54.21% of the vote. The Communist Party of the Russian Federation came second with 13.53% of the vote, and the Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) of Vladimir Zhirinovsky came in third place with 13.28% of the vote. The social democratic A Just Russian party gained 6.19% of the votes.

http://theduran.com/duma-elections-say-russia/

This is interesting....this link is full of what America has except it seems the Russian people have more clout than the evil groups....they love Putin! Also shows what interest groups in Russia have their claws in certain areas in America and those who are running as a presidential candidate think they know what's going down with certain groups having power when they don't. I guess those who rely on their main stream media to tell them what's going down with Putin in Russia deserve to be duped.

United Russia, Russia’s governing party, has won 54.21% of the vote. The Communist Party of the Russian Federation came second with 13.53% of the vote, and the Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) of Vladimir Zhirinovsky came in third place with 13.28% of the vote. The social democratic A Just Russian party gained 6.19% of the votes.

http://theduran.com/duma-elections-say-russia/

You gotta wonder what they call "Progressive" in Russia - in they use that word at all.

Does it mean a return to Satanic Communism?

Or maybe a further move towards a Free Enterprise system

9781926837253.jpg

I think it was in a Remote Viewing of the Future done by Ed Dames, where he said he saw no sign of the USA in that Future world,

but he did see Russia, and he wondered what happened to the USA.

Maybe he was view a future after Hillary H3LL, and the timeline we may be on with Trump will be different from that

Well, I certainly can't question the veracity of Youtube videos and Internet memes, can I?

And, DrBubb, I take everything seriously. Especially now. I believe this will be the last democratic election in the U.S. The political parties, and the people who support them, have decided on a scorched earth, mutually assured destruction, course. "Truth" is manufactured in think tanks, then the lies are (now known as truth) repeated millions of times on the Internet and through social media, until lies become the truth.

Donald Trump is no savior. Hillary Clinton is no statesman. Trump is a bad guy, Clinton is a fraud. You have chosen to champion Trump. It doesn't matter. Either one will destroy this country.

Donald Trump is no savior. Hillary Clinton is no statesman. Trump is a bad guy, Clinton is a fraud. You have chosen to champion Trump. It doesn't matter. Either one will destroy this country.

The world is full of evidence of the LIES and CRIMES of the Clintons.

We asked for evidence of Trump's "unethical" behavior and you provide none.

It is time to give some of STFU, and watch Hillary and the people around her implode.

She is going to jail, if she does not die first - and go straight to H3LL, and most of the Old media should go with her.

GEI has never been stronger, and more healthy, as views her go on climbing. Ask yourself: Why?

While our friend RVD stares at his belly button feeling sorry for himself, there's stress & strain spreading in the MSM and the Alt-media,

I have never seen two back-to-back videos with people on such an edge. Is Ron standing aside in an important election, 'cuz the brainwashing stuck?

(the people at Infowars are so very stressed, very angry right now - and with good reason):

No Pardon for Washington Post

Published on Sep 20, 2016

As Oliver Stone’s film “Snowden” premiered this weekend, the surveillance state fought back from a surprising source — the Washington Post. The Post had been part of the expose’ of the crimes of the surveillance state. But now they have turned on Snowden, whose documents the Post used to get a Pulitzer Prize, saying he should not be pardoned, but punished. In doing so, the Post is putting their own head in the noose as well. More importantly, the Post is lying about the significance of Snowden’s revelations and downplaying the danger of corporate/government spying represented by PRISM and the danger of metadata Geospatial Intelligence to “Master the Human Domain”.

Here's another, with Alex Jones - even more on edge

Declaration of WAR

Meantime, GEI fights on, battling "the Satanic One" in a high-energy way

Ron lays down some Truth (at last!) on SWissindo

9-21-16 – SHE SAYS SHE'S QUEEN OF THE WORLD

Over the years, I have listened to many of Cindy Kay Currier's videos. She had credibility back then. I applauded when she opened a lawsuit again Mr. Sino and Swiss Indo. Well, she dropped that lawsuit and now she's not only joined the organization, she claims to be Queen of the World. Yeah, right! I admit there was a time in my own life when I was sucked into that scam. I was the first one to do an online interview with Mr. Sino; and I was part of the Australian delegation to Swiss Indo. He said I was his son from a past life. I was invited to go to Indonesia; but I did not have the funds to pay for such a trip. Peter van Runt and others in that delegation did go; and afterwards, they dropped out, seeing it as a scam. To me, the world does not need a queen, it needs the truth that will set us all free from the illusion of grandeur put forth my those claiming royalty. We are all children of God, none higher or lower. Will we ever learn to simply love one another?

Cindy herself is on another planet, and she accuses another person of having delusions of Royalty

Queen Bee Hillary Dethroned: Banksters bomb like drones in heat

She thinks the NYC bombs might somehow be an attack on Swissindo

I think we need a sanity test.

It is worrying that delusional folk's votes count for the same as ordinary voters, but maybe they cancel out,

with as many crazy voters backing one candidate as the other

Well, I certainly can't question the veracity of Youtube videos and Internet memes, can I?

And, DrBubb, I take everything seriously. Especially now. I believe this will be the last democratic election in the U.S. The political parties, and the people who support them, have decided on a scorched earth, mutually assured destruction, course. "Truth" is manufactured in think tanks, then the lies are (now known as truth) repeated millions of times on the Internet and through social media, until lies become the truth.

Actually, unless you wish to believe all those in the YouTube video's of 'PUTIN' are actors, why not?

I'd have to say a lot of money went into filming all those other actor diplomat's etc., and surroundings just for a measly video on YouTube made to fool people.....Memes? I don't remember posting memes in here, I don't know how to.

NO ONE is a savior but Trump is "the one" for who those who have the power such as the insiders to get this ball rolling have chosen. He's our ONLY choice.. I hate to break it to you but our country is already destroyed and I could give you a myriad of reasons to prove my comment but your words are already perfect because it's already here, DrBubb's video of Alex Jones and Declaration of WAR explains we're already destroyed:

"scorched earth, mutually assured destruction"

It is worrying that delusional folk's votes count for the same as ordinary voters, but maybe they cancel out,

Indeed, it's folks like her and RVD that ruin it for true media via YouTube

Alex Jones is just another noise maker. I've followed his ramblings for years, and they have accomplished about as much as RVD's Youtube ramblings. A lot of sound and fury, but none of it comes to anything. I just don't see any point in all of these Youtube Gurus cursing the darkness when it makes no 3D world difference.

Trump just adds to the noise. Unless he can pull off some military junta, he can't, in our existing system, accomplish anything he says he is going to do.

Thousands of Youtube saviors have "The Solution." They are impotent to make them happen, though.

"he can't, in our existing system, accomplish anything he says he is going to do."

Trump thrives on the IMPOSSIBLE.

Let us recall what he has done already...

+ He lacked pollitical experience. People said he would not run (because he would not want to file financial statements)

+ When he entered the race, they said he as not serious (Huffpost carried his campaign in their entertainment section)

+ Some said he was merely seeking publicity and would soon drop out; but he stayed in and was soon at the top of the GOP polls;

but people said he would have a ceiling at 30% or so

+ In the first GOP debate, He was asked to a pledge to support the winner (he said he would if treated fairly. The others agreed, without qualification)

+ There were many irregularities, and possible attempts to steal some primaries from him

+ They said he would run out of money, but instead he ran a "low budget" campaign, low budget but effective

+ Many said the nomination would be stolen at the convention; and many who promised to support the winner, turned on him,

Despite these challenges, he brought new people to the polls, and won the largest GOP vote in history during the primaries

+ Soon after the conventions, the polls were rigged to show him far behind Hillary,

+ There were rumors started by his enemies, that the GOP would try to replace him,

+ Some media pundits wrote that Mrs Clinton was headed for a landslide

Trump changed his campaign management, and disciplined himself to avoid the off-the-cuff gaffs

Now he has pulled to EVEN, and seems to be leading in the Electoral Vote count

The guy started as a Amateur, beat a talented field, and took on the best financed Democratic candidate in history, who had a dishonest and corrupt media behind him

Trump has proven tactical and strategic abilities and his LEADERSHIP qualities.

If anyone ever had the ability to deliver real change, it will come from a guy who has achieved ALL THIS already

... And here's another person's opinion (a normally-liberal guy, DS agrees, DT is not a racist):

Donald Trump Might Be Awesome, FACE IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkBoJ8zvjDs

Alex Jones is just another noise maker. I've followed his ramblings for years, and they have accomplished about as much as RVD's Youtube ramblings. A lot of sound and fury, but none of it comes to anything. I just don't see any point in all of these Youtube Gurus cursing the darkness when it makes no 3D world difference.

Trump just adds to the noise. Unless he can pull off some military junta, he can't, in our existing system, accomplish anything he says he is going to do.

Thousands of Youtube saviors have "The Solution." They are impotent to make them happen, though.

You've followed Alex Jones for years Archie? If you don't believe he's exposed anything and only sound and fury, WHY have you followed him for years??

None of it comes to anything? I've sure learned a lot via him and his team.

Now compare that to following RVD for years and learning nothing...WHY do you still follow him? And I'm supposed to think you have something valid to say when it comes to Trump?

Whether you like it or not, Trump IS the next president!! With all the other choices right now....what do you have to lose???

Maybe he can lower a mic down there, and interview Hillary after she passes, or gets deported (haha)

Deport Hillary Back To H3ll

Ron lays down some Truth (at last!) on SWissindo

9-21-16 SHE SAYS SHE'S QUEEN OF THE WORLD

Over the years, I have listened to many of Cindy Kay Currier's videos. She had credibility back then. I applauded when she opened a lawsuit again Mr. Sino and Swiss Indo. Well, she dropped that lawsuit and now she's not only joined the organization, she claims to be Queen of the World. Yeah, right! I admit there was a time in my own life when I was sucked into that scam. I was the first one to do an online interview with Mr. Sino; and I was part of the Australian delegation to Swiss Indo. He said I was his son from a past life. I was invited to go to Indonesia; but I did not have the funds to pay for such a trip. Peter van Runt and others in that delegation did go; and afterwards, they dropped out, seeing it as a scam. To me, the world does not need a queen, it needs the truth that will set us all free from the illusion of grandeur put forth my those claiming royalty. We are all children of God, none higher or lower. Will we ever learn to simply love one another?

Cindy herself is on another planet, and she accuses another person of having delusions of Royalty

Queen Bee Hillary Dethroned: Banksters bomb like drones in heat

As I've said before, Cindy needs to be locked up in a padded cell, and throw away the key. She does not have protection as she claims. She doesn't need any. No one cares enough about her to waste their time. And regarding Swiss...blah blah blah. Why the Web audience hasn't gotten it by now...? They must love being deceived; therefore, they, or whomever, deserves to get scammed!!

Meanwhile, in other news, Dave Schmidt is hosting a new friend, Dr. Cohler on his radio show, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona ... -this-week

Landa China Global has had Dr. Cohler on their last two calls. Dr. Cohler claims to be the asset manager of the Rodriguez Trust. What is that? According to Dave,

The Rodriguez Trust is backed by the gold from thousands of years ago with most of it coming from King Solomon's Temple. Dr. Rodriguez is the asset manager of the trust and will give us the background and 100+ years history of the gold behind the trust.

More here: http://esojable.blogspot.ca/2010/02/tru ... about.html

In 1826, the Crown of Spain awarded the Titulo Propiedad de Terrenos Royal Decree No. 01-4 of 1826 to DON HERMOGENES R. RODRIGUEZ being the Gobernadorcillo de Maynila as a gift from her cousin QUEEN ISABELA II.

Since the death of Rodriguez, there has been an ongoing dispute between elites and Royals over land claims in the Philippines. Dr. Cohler is claiming that ownership of this land is private property and therefore the gold and or bonds in boxes on that land are the property of the Rodriguez Trust. He spins quite a tale, but the bottom line is does he have any money? Dave believed the Ambassador and his financial documents, but that ended up a dead end.

Is Dr. Cohler the Red Dragon Ambassador 2.0? Dave's contact with the Red Dragon Family and their humanitarian funding was a bust, will this new contact turn out any different? Landa China Global / Humanus and Dave Schmidt seem to think so.

"Dave believed the Ambassador and his financial documents, but that ended up a dead end."

Those documents were looked at carefully on a GEI thread, and exposed as fraudulent

"Dave believed the Ambassador and his financial documents, but that ended up a dead end."[/i

Those documents were looked at carefully

This will end up the same BS as the RDF and the Ambassador story.The WB document the Ambassador showed to prove wealth was outed as a fake and fraud a long time ago.They even faked QE 2nd'signature.This will be the same.As explained the humanitarian funding arena is rife with frauds and there are so many coming out of the Phillipines specifically.Unless Dave can provide unequivocal proof ie Gold,documents to be publicly vetted and proof the RT have already funded trillions with hard evidence then it is just more of the same.I believe we are dealing with men and women with severe mental delusions who to make their lives worthwhile are spinning ego based fantasies about themselves to find meaning in their lives. They are preying on the naive and foolish who are buying into this nonsense.With DS what has his talk achieved a big fat ZERO!!His YT channel has become a look where I am travel log.It is a mask to hide the absence of any substance.It gives perception that something is happening.He invites others who are deluded liars to come on to his radio show in an attempt to give gravitas to his message.There is and will never be any actual action.But no doubt it is fun for those who want to spin into the world of bait and switch.No doubt the RT will soon be calling for a fee for projects to be considered and funds passed to them for a GCR backed by their imaginary gold!!

Let's see the hard proof of any of this.

Oh and Dave we are not fooled by your tales of secrect Thai locations and this constant security clearance BS This is the elixir of the scammer. TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH !!!

YES, it's all bullshit but there's a hidden agenda behind all this too, he's a former politician, this isn't to pump up his ego, he sees $$$ for himself.

He's not getting rich off his seminars so there's got to be something to him creating this 'trust fund' where all people holding dinar put it all into this fund and hope and wait that their project will be approved and they might get royally rewarded with funds for themselves along with humanity but first the first timers project pitches have to be approved/paid. And once that happens, then the second timers get their chance while they MUST wait for at least 2 months. Plenty of time for Schmidt to come up with a story of "I have no idea what happened, I'm just as surprised as you, I put all my dinars in that fund too" when the money sent to the fund just disappears because it was all used for humanity, "thanks a lot, we won't be using your idea" Remember, Schmidt did say if you complain "where's my money" etc., before the 2 months are up you won't get a dime and there's no guarantee your ideas will be chosen.

There won't be another dinar with Saddam's face on it so either he knows someone there (Iraq) who will exchange it for value and they split the booty or he's wanting to have all the relics of dinars with Saddam's face hoping one day they'll have antique value which many scammers used when selling on ebay...."These notes will be worth a fortune some day" and all the rest of the yadda yadda yadda. I mention this because when Kuwait's money was stolen, it was all replaced with a different looking note so no one could get rich from the stolen money.

All countries have dumped the US dollar and the only place it will have value is in the US. The US dollar will phase out and be replaced with treasury notes over the next few years but still majorly devalued and not accepted anywhere except here in the states. Meaning the dinar that was bought up since 2003 will be worth what it was worth during the sanction unless someone in IRAQ has their hands on all the money from all these nut-jobs that sent to the trust fund before the revalue and while US dollar is devalued, the Iraqi dinar is revalued to the Iraqi people and phasing out from the dinar with Saddam's face to the new Iraqi currency. If Schmidt's holding millions in his fake trust he and a partner in Iraq could still come out filthy rich. Maybe all people living in Iraq have to turn in their dinars to be exchanged before the reval ever happens there? I just don't see why Schmidt needs these dinars when the Iraqi government already knows millions upon millions were spread all over the world during the sanction. Even if it never revalues, which I don't think it ever will, holding millions of dinars could still make Schmidt rich.

Or am I just not seeing the whole picture???

YES, it's all bullshit but there's a hidden agenda behind all this too, he's a former politician, this isn't to pump up his ego, he sees $$$ for himself.

He's not getting rich off his seminars so there's got to be something to him creating this 'trust fund' where all people holding dinar put it all into this fund and hope and wait that their project will be approved and they might get royally rewarded with funds for themselves along with humanity but first the first timers project pitches have to be approved/paid. And once that happens, then the second timers get their chance while they MUST wait for at least 2 months. Plenty of time for Schmidt to come up with a story of "I have no idea what happened, I'm just as surprised as you, I put all my dinars in that fund too" when the money sent to the fund just disappears because it was all used for humanity, "thanks a lot, we won't be using your idea" Remember, Schmidt did say if you complain "where's my money" etc., before the 2 months are up you won't get a dime and there's no guarantee your ideas will be chosen.

There won't be another dinar with Saddam's face on it so either he knows someone there (Iraq) who will exchange it for value and they split the booty or he's wanting to have all the relics of dinars with Saddam's face hoping one day they'll have antique value which many scammers used when selling on ebay...."These notes will be worth a fortune some day" and all the rest of the yadda yadda yadda. I mention this because when Kuwait's money was stolen, it was all replaced with a different looking note so no one could get rich from the stolen money.

All countries have dumped the US dollar and the only place it will have value is in the US. The US dollar will phase out and be replaced with treasury notes over the next few years but still majorly devalued and not accepted anywhere except here in the states. Meaning the dinar that was bought up since 2003 will be worth what it was worth during the sanction unless someone in IRAQ has their hands on all the money from all these nut-jobs that sent to the trust fund before the revalue and while US dollar is devalued, the Iraqi dinar is revalued to the Iraqi people and phasing out from the dinar with Saddam's face to the new Iraqi currency. If Schmidt's holding millions in his fake trust he and a partner in Iraq could still come out filthy rich. Maybe all people living in Iraq have to turn in their dinars to be exchanged before the reval ever happens there? I just don't see why Schmidt needs these dinars when the Iraqi government already knows millions upon millions were spread all over the world during the sanction. Even if it never revalues, which I don't think it ever will, holding millions of dinars could still make Schmidt rich.

Or am I just not seeing the whole picture???

Good points you make SW!!

Whichever way we look at this DS is lying through his teeth to further his own agenda.From us in the fraud prevention arena his rhetoric covers as I have said ad nauseum every way point to the letter of a scam.I think it is time to start posting warnings under his YT etc that this man and his cowarts cannot be trusted.It's a giant scam in the making.Time for the truth to out!! No time for political correctness etc.He needs to be stopped before people pay him anymore cash.He will spin this for years and as to date achieve nothing for anyone.This will then be followed by years of excuses as those he owes pursue him.Prevention is better than cure.It is all BS!!!

Thanks Sandie27

Here's where I differ from lots of folks...while I am committed to exposing frauds who take people's money, I only want the cons to get caught. I want them to sit in a cell and think about the lies they told people and how hard they worked at conning these folks...yet... I have no sympathy for those who give up their money and follow get rich quick gurus. They deserve their loss..the fact they're holding the dinars says everything about the people before they ever heard of DS. There will always be the ones who just have to believe the warnings are only trolls or cabal LOL like they did/do on RVD's wall so it would just be a waste of yours or my time.

Archived