ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard women say worse about men -- at the edge of a swimming pool, when they thought no one could hear them

It shocked me at the time, but then later I thought: Men think that way sometimes, so why not women.

I still think that Hillary's; "We came, We saw, He died" comment is about 1000X worse,

since it shows total disrespect for the LIVES of others - what right did she have?

At least if Trump did that, and a woman did not like it, she would have various ways to fight back.

So he had better be pretty sure he picked a woman who had some willingness to be manhandled like that

Qhaddafy cannot fight back, except from "the other side", and I hope he does

That's just a ridiculous statement to make on multiple levels. Bringing up the "he died" quote is first of all ridiculous because Trump has made similar comments. By your standard, neither Presidential candidate has "respect for the lives of others".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html

Secondly, she's talking about Gaddifi which regardless of your personal views, was officially an enemy of the United States and a state sponsor of terror. She, as a politician, has no reason to "respect" his life.

Meanwhile, the comparison is ridiculous. Trump was talking about sexually assaulting fellow female American citizens. Hillary being non-chalant about the death of a foreign head of state isn't even in the same ballpark.

"... she's talking about Gaddifi which regardless of your personal views, was officially an enemy of the United States and a state sponsor of terror."

This is where you need some discernment,

Gaddafi was demonized by the US who wanted its oil - and/or wanted to destabilize Libya, and stop it from introducing its Gold for Oil scheme (and partly to please Israel?). "We want, we take" was her attitude.

In fact, he was the ELECTED leader of his country, and rather popular, at that. What right did the US really have to replace him?

The little witch-like cackle and gloat of joyful revenge, is part of what makes this disgusting and wholly inappropriate

: MORE

In fact, many say that Hillary to a strong personal dislike to him when he had said positive things about Obama and negative things about her during the 2008 campaign.

I will see if I can find the reference for this - I did not make it up.

Hillary is said to have a violent temper, and a penchant for throwing ashtrays. The Secret Service people who defend her hate her, while those who work for Trump almost universally say positive things about hi, though you may find a small handful of exceptions.

Neither of these two are appealing at their worst. But although the press has done their best to make Trump look like a monster, I think I can discern the real monster between the two.

Gaddafi & Saddam was a Mistake - Donald Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z_8WiScUUw

"...partly to please Israel?" - Is there a Jewish influence in this campaign year?

Slattery on RBN: Cuck response to Trump Grabocaust "most retarded thing I've ever heard"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWui4pogt-Y

Published on Oct 9, 2016

RBN host Farren Shoaf of the Alternative Media interviews Dr. Patrick Slattery about the uproar over Donald Trump's private comments that he likes kissing beautiful women and enjoys the perks of being a celebrity. They agree that with everything at stake in terms of war with Russia, replacement-level immigration, and capitulation to black criminality, anyone who cares about Trump’s kissy grabby comments is brain dead and needs to be shamed as a cuckold traitor.

They discussed other topics, including the efforts to prosecute 90-year-olds with any plausible links to Nazi camps, the replacement of cultural icons like Andrew Jackson with anti-white ones like Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks. Also, the David Duke Senate race, the Jewish takeover of Yeltsin's Russia in the 1990s with the full cooperation of the Clinton Administration, and the ongoing Jewish vendetta against Donald Trump.

Debate # 2 ; ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER, than Words

WATCH Full Second Presidential Debate Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton October 9th 2016 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_L-opHEVC8

+ They (Hillary and the Mods) started in with the Trump tape from Question #1

The "virtue signaling" from the Satanic one were truly disgusting. Trump blew it off rather effectively, focusing on her failures

+ At about 12 minutes the Donald flipped it around, and starting talking about Bill's behavior & Hillary laughing at a rape victim

+ Hillary spoke about "going high" when others go low, and then plunged straight into the deep mud.

Trump respond, saying things like: "I was surprised to see Bernie Sanders sign on with the devil"

+ Hillary said, "I am very sorry about that" (in relation to the email situation - Does that remedy the law-breaking?)

Trump: "Deleting the 39,000 emails came AFTER the subpoena."

Hillary: "That's simply not true."

+ They moved onto healthcare, where Hillary waffled about Obamacare, and Trump gave facts and figures,
speaking about the risings costs ("numbers nobody ever saw before"), and how it might be fixed

+ They moved onto healthcare, where Hillary waffled about Obamacare, and Trump gave facts and figures,
speaking about the risings costs ("numbers nobody ever saw before"), and how it might be fixed

+ Question about Islam-a-phobia; Trump: There is a problem. We have to face up to it.
Hillary pandered to the Muslim in the audience, referring the Khans.
Trump said: Capt. Khan was an American hero. If I was President, he would be alive today.
The Mod and Trump spoke about how the ban on Muslims morphed into extreme vetting

+ The talked about Trump's Tax return, which he handled well, and then there was a question about Tax law.
Trump said he would get rid of the carried interest provision, and that Hillary could have done something about
the tax returns years ago: "She's been in Washington for 30 years... and left things as they are for her friends".

Hillary said that Trump paid Zero in taxes.

(my notes stop at about halfway)

Variety POLL:
Donald Trump : 61.19% (91,055 votes)
Hillary Clinton : 38.81% (57,756 votes) : 148.811 Total Votes

Glenn Beck's Blaze has been very anti-Trump

Donald Trump won the debate because Hillary Clinton is so incredibly bad at this (Life?)

Oct. 10, 2016
Matt Walsh
13962728.1285175.jpg

Matt Walsh is a blogger, writer, speaker, and professional truth sayer.

On Friday, a tape surfaced of Donald Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women. Two days later, in the midst of the fallout, Hillary Clinton managed to lose to him in a debate. It was a historic feat of political incompetence.

What we have to understand is that Hillary Clinton, based on her own personality and skill, would at this point in her life have risen as far as the position of DMV shift supervisor. Maybe community college gender studies professor if she got the right breaks. But her actual resume is entirely the result of her fortunate (and also extremely unfortunate) marital arrangement.

She didn’t get here on her own. She is not the feminist hero her supporters want so badly for her to be. She’s an ill equipped, corrupt and viscerally unlikable woman whose greatest accomplishment in life was marrying a serial rapist. She’s not ready for prime time, never has been, never will be, and it showed tonight.

I have no idea what the polls will say or how any of it played outside of my living room, but from where I sit, I’d say Trump not only won, but won handily (no pun intended). He put Hillary on the defensive. He forced her to give embarrassingly insufficient answers on her emails and her treatment of her husband’s assault victims, among other issues. Importantly, he got her to bust out her patented “evil step mother” cackle on a number of occasions.

She fumbled and bumbled her way through most of it. At one point she delivered a line she thought was hilarious and paused for laughter that never came. It was so humiliating that it almost made me feel bad for her, which was a very confusing and uncomfortable feeling. Amazingly, she never conjured up a single compelling comeback, which is even more incredible considering she must have known and prepared ahead of time for every attack he’d launch. It was like if the New England Patriots recorded their opponents’ sideline signals and then went on to lose all of their games anyway.

Again, I don’t know how anyone else received this part, but I liked it when Trump promised to have Hillary Clinton arrested if he’s elected president. I have to believe that was a first for modern American presidential debates — and in any other year it would have been several thousand light years beyond overkill — but Hillary is such a detestable crook that it actually worked...

==

> http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/donald-trump-won-the-debate-because-hillary-clinton-is-so-incredibly-bad-at-this/

Here's what I said over one year ago:

"Hillary Clinton is the weakest and most vulnerable candidate of a Major Party in memory"

(But she does have almost 100% of the controlled media firmly behind her.)

Do you now see some reality in that statement - which was ridiculed by some when I said it?

I think you missed my point. Regardless of whether you think Gaddafi was a good guy or not, the official position of the United States was that he was an enemy and a state sponsor of terrorism. Hillary, as secretary of State has to represent that official position. The only thing that comment shows is that she does not respect the lives of foreign heads of state that are hostile to the United States. Which frankly is a pre-requisite for being president.

By comparison, Trump's comment shows that he does not respect the 50% of Americans that are female as well as the other 50% that are married to women or respect the institution of marriage.

And what's worse is that the reason he gives for why he believes that he can grab your wife's pussy or my wife's pussy, is that he's rich.

"... the official position of the United States was that he was an enemy and a state sponsor of terrorism. Hillary, as secretary of State has to represent that official position"

The US has become a pariah nation, has hated as Israel by flouting international law and fomenting regime change.

It is time to get leadership that will return America to a lawful place on the world state

You have much reading and research to do

START HERE: Rulers of the World : (Link Coming)

"The Donald wins round two and seems to fulfill all the requisite criteria for POTUS." - the bugler

Indeed

Some will want her send straight to Hell...along with her paid-for media, like CNN

(CNN) Donald Trump will live to fight another day -- but it took the nastiest, most bitterly personal presidential debate in recent memory for the Republican nominee to stanch the downward plunge.

Trump's campaign was in free fall when he entered the debate hall Sunday night, reeling from the revelation of a 2005 video in which he spoke of women in lewd and sexually aggressive terms. The video sparked a dramatic rebuke of Trump, with dozens of Republicans in Washington and around the country saying the billionaire should step aside and let his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, lead the GOP ticket.
The icy tone was set early when decades of tradition eroded as Trump and Clinton declined to shake each other's hand.
==

They burn witches don't they?

But first she needs to be tried and convicted.

The country needs to watch the process of fair justice unfold.

It will be cleansing.

The elitist media needs to be broken up. Companies like CNN bankrupted,

and probably nearly all the so-called journalist fired, maybe some jailed, maybe some torched

Whomever those elite turncoats are in the GOP should be shattered in some important ways too.

The public is beyond angry, and there is revolution in the air - let's keep it peaceful and lawful

That's just a ridiculous statement to make on multiple levels. Bringing up the "he died" quote is first of all ridiculous because Trump has made similar comments. By your standard, neither Presidential candidate has "respect for the lives of others".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html

Secondly, she's talking about Gaddifi which regardless of your personal views, was officially an enemy of the United States and a state sponsor of terror. She, as a politician, has no reason to "respect" his life.

Meanwhile, the comparison is ridiculous. Trump was talking about sexually assaulting fellow female American citizens. Hillary being non-chalant about the death of a foreign head of state isn't even in the same ballpark.

Shaking my head at those who believe what the MSM feeds them without ever investigating FIRST.....he was an enemy of The Shadow Government Agenda, not the US or we or his people.

I dunno. Trump seems particularly ill suited to take on the Cabal. If the Cabal wants him gone, there is nothing in Trump Towers that is going to keep him alive. He seems extremely vulnerable to me, but doesn't seem concerned at all that the Cabal might kill him. I don't know, but people are saying he might be the Cabal's puppet rather than their enemy. Trump seems a lot like John Farson (aka The Good Man) in Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series of books.

I don't know that character or the book.... But:

+ Trump is committed to bringing change, and he is genuinely brave

+ The elites are not used to people standing up to them

(example: the Clintons has almost never been attacked as directly and as effectively as Trump did at Debate #2)

+ The fact that Trump has stood up, and is still alive, may give people the guts to do more standing up

+ Trump has hidden supporters who may be quietly helping him, and giving him some information that will help him win

LISTEN to this (evidence of Clinton Corruption & coordination with GOP elites):

Stunning Corruption Revealed In Latest Wikileaks Clinton Data Dump

If you have an IQ above Room temperature, you will be disgusted and angered by the Clintons.

In a movie, gasoline would be poured over them, and a match lit: "Welcome to H3LL!"

"538 is now giving Trump a 9.3 percent chance of winning." - Thunter

Better take those odds.

Lots can still happen in the remaining time

THE DEATH OF 50,000 LEAKS has started for the Satanic one.

And it seems destined to wipeoff that silly smirk, for once and for all - what a blessing that would be!

Here are two (Rense and Fetzer) who are not buying into the "faked" polls

Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - 2nd Debate Analysis

(Is Hillary taking long breaks, to replace her blood?)

The latest leaks show Hillary's "treason" say some - but they will probably just be ignored by the corrupted media.

It's disgusting, But at least I am already OUT of the US

The Media is like "The Super-duper PAC for Hillary," - Laura Ingraham

The attempted FIX is becoming more and more obvious

Hannity 10/12/16 | Sean Hannity exposes Media Bias against Donald Trump, Eric Trump interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncIevX-MBCA

==

Fight back?

I am now expecting Trump to set up his own Media Empire if he loses the election.

Better a King-maker than a King.

There will be many people (ordinary Americans) willing to support it

Those who (still) value freedom, need a place to rally around in this fight against pure Evil

Hannity talks about how the emails show: Hillary hates ordinary (& religious) Americans

Is Hillary BUYING or Threating GOP elites?

(Or are they just too frightened of the changes he will bring in?)

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - America Will Choose...Life or Death

"What we are seeing is the MAINSTREAM MEDIA EXPOSED forever as the mortal enemy" of ordinary Americans

We are Watching the MSM create suicide... and they seem to know they are doing it.

People who never voted are REGISTERING to Vote for Trump

JW speculates that Trump himself may have released the tape (since it came out on Friday)

+ Two days to react before the Debate

+ It revealed who the traitors were

+ The tape allowed him to attack Bill, for his crimes on women

+ Trump is the King of Trolling

Septegenerian Blues? : RVD getting morbid as the Big Birthday approaches

10-12-16 – DISAPPOINTED TO DEATH

10-14-16 – WANTING SOLUTIONS THAT WORK

With respect to the Global Collateral Accounts, understand that the Golden Dragons control the vast majority of the Assets involved; because they are the Depositors. By way of the Family’s explicit approval, Neil Keenan continues to be in charge of the Accounts after protecting them for more than 7 years at his own great personal cost. Anyone else making any claim to the same role is definitively – a flat out liar.

This is interesting - Dave Schmidt walked away from the Red Dragons because they were all talk and no action. He then met with the Golden Dragons - the same group that Jerzy Babkowski and Landa China Global say they are connected to. This could explain why Dave's story sounds more and more like that of Jerzy and co.

Dave now says that the funds are on the way, and just like Landa, that the banking environment is not quite 'safe enough' to release the funds. People win the lottery each week and I have never heard the lottery corporation say they will hold on to the funds until the banking environment is "safer".

Some people do self destruct after winning the lottery or receiving a big inheritance (Sudden Wealth Syndrome), but I have never heard of someone claiming the cabal stole their funds ! Criminals and con artists find it easy enough to get the money after someone has received a big windfall than to "hack the banks" and prevent them from getting it in the first place.

Both Dave and Landa talk about common sense. Their explanations on this have none! My guess is they would probably say that because the amounts are much higher, and therefore the need for caution, but I don't buy it. If people only receive 20% and it amounts to tens of millions, that is no different than a large lottery win.

Dave's new mantra is that the goal is to hydrate the banking system and get the money moving. It is already moving, it is the choices that people make every day with their money that determine what kind of world we live in.

No wonder the Bush family support Democrat Hillary

Thanks to Cindy for bringing this "important" information to light all those months ago (haha)

Hilary Clinton is Pauline "Robin" Bush

Of course the mainstream media is operating another cover-up of her important material

Clif High

ROUNDTABLE : The old Web bot Forum rides again

Archived