ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Good advertising maybe?....

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Today is the day that we will see the EVENT how that M1, will deliver the DOCUMENTS for
the Payments P1-P11 to be executed first in INDONESIA and then to the WORLD.
Don’t believe me, today they will be transmitting the EVENTS, and again don’t let
no one tell you its a LIE, do your own investigation. Its your WORD against theirs.
THE TRUTH will always show it self.
You will also receive Human Obligation of $6 000.000,-per-person and an ATM card with Guaranteed expense Allocation per-Month of $600 USD for youth, or $1.200 USD for adult, including a conversion to your new ESTWO Currency + (Name your Currency) on behalf Payment Order P1-11 of this Authority Mandate, as part of the Global Immunity in your hand.
==
But NOT much REALITY, probably
Note that $6,000 - is Way DOWN from the $6 Billion per person that OPPT was promising people,
and RVD was promoting once upon a time.
But I reckon they will find a way to NOT pay that much even

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Brink of War thread

Why Now?

Alex Jones lays it out -- It's pure desperation by a Group that sees it can lose the election

War With Russia Is The Democrat’s Oct. Surprise

I have to wonder...

If she can rig enough machines to steal it, are the White Hats in the military ready to act against her and Obama?

=

It's great to see all the disclosure on the Clinton's with the Wikileaks but lets be real, they've been getting away with their corruption for decades...if this has been shared here before, my apologies, but this is the most comprehensive of the past up to today that I've found and even then it omits so much

Leaking the X-Flies? Lone Gunmen back in action?

Did UFO Hackers Target Podesta For "X-Files"?

"Doing battle with the Forces of Darkness"

Donald Trump Is Winning | Bill Mitchell and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Oct 17, 2016

MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3458/don...

"Why is the over-sampling ALWAYS in favor of Hillary"

"These false polls are giving the Democrats false confidence"

"There's no evidence anywhere that Hillary is even IN the race"

"When Hillary's polling well, but there's no enthusiasm, it's a sign that people want her to

continue the policies (handing out free stuff) that are now in place"

SUSAN LAYS IT OUT regarding the RV ... and is accused of being a Troll

Hang in there, Susan

10-18-16 – SUSAN’S RESEARCH SAYS RV IS A SCAM

Published on Oct 17, 2016

Susan is one of my many subscribers on YouTube. She made a comment on yesterday’s video saying she researched the RV and found it to be a scam. I commented, “The real scam is the monetary system we have endured for a long time. Did you research the government of the US and realize that it is a scam of the worst kind imaginable? If not, you did not do your homework.” Of course those who want to maintain the status quo will say that anything promising real change is a scam; but they lie. They build their “evidence” from a virtual mountain of lies going back a very long time. The world has been run by scam artists. Those who present alternatives may be looked at as falling for scams; yet they are the ones who attempt to find alternatives that work. How do you determine the truth in such matters?

(then, in response, Susan laid out her argument):

Hi Ron. Thanks for addressing my comment from yesterday. I will comment further after listening. But on reading your headline: What if they are both scams?
SCAM (I looked up the definition): "A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt obtain money or something else of value"
First, the Dinar - I put this together from various sources: The story Dinar RV of 10X, 100X, 1000X or whatever, seems like an obvious scam. The scammer benefits by selling Dinars at a higher price than they paid for them, and the idea that the Dinar will be revalued by some huge amount seems absurd. Why would anyone do that?, They can just go into the market and buy as many Dinars as they want. Some people like David Schmidt say that it is to put liquidity into the system. Really? What a crazy way it would be to achieve this aim. Why would anyone reward nutty currency speculators who did nothing but allowed themselves to be convince to speculate in Dinars. What sense and fairness would there be in that? And who has that much money? The Dragon family, says Schmidt. But he provides no evidence or verification, and that doctored photos of gold in vaults, to back up his claims.
Is the Dollar a scam? For those who believe the old soundbite: The Dollar is as good as gold, then it must seem like a scam. But that idea should have disappeared decades ago, when the US dollar left the Gold standard, and gold prices skyrocketed from $35 to $850, and then more recently to over $1900. Now the US dollar is like all the other currencies, it is backed only by a promise and the reputation of the US government. The notion of a fiat currency does seem scammy to me: How good is the promise of the US, when it has so much debt outstanding? But on another level, at least the US will tell you it is based ONLY by "the full faith and credit of the USA". By contrast, dinarians are not the least bit honest about their scam.
+++
Would I store my wealth in the US Dollar? For short periods, i do. But I tend to prefer to put my own money in other currencies, and in tangible assets like property. These seem better than a promise that it looks like the US cannot keep. But I certainly will not buy any Dinar unless and until I see far better evidence that there is someone out there with actual wealth (not rumored wealth), who has a real motivation to push the Dinar up.
susan... according to your channel you only have 3 subscriptions.. and neither is this channel.. so why are you even here?... your starting to look more like a troll to me
I'd like to know if any more information has been passed along?
The only information that I see on the Dinar RV is being "passed along" from very unreliable sources - who have often been wrong in their forecasts. So why believe any of it? I prefer to listen to a few of my financially sophisticated friends, who are nearly always right - and have warned me many times about things that proved to be scams.

"We have never been this far, this close"

Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 19th

"Everyone has to be onboard for this to move forward"

"People are right at the edge of being paid"

He had "nothing new to report", but he and "Blanca" took questions

ONE ELECTION AWAY from Losing It All

THE FIGHT FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION

"You are in a War of Ideas" !

(Likes are about 10% of Views)

We may be PAST "Peak Bitch"

A woman president is okay, but not THIS woman

(Hillary's best polling moment: about mid-August, 2016)

Poll_zpsxweqwwta.png

The Daybreak Poll is considered by some to be the most unbiased and accurate

gettyimages-615756950.jpg

Hillary in her white pantsuit at Debate #3 - Only her owned-Media thought she won it

time-hillary.png?w=529

Time Magazine promoted her (kiss of death?) 2 1/2 years before "Peak Bitch"

==

> www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20765&page=2

Fake Alien Invasion Planned ... In Cindy's fantasy world:

Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th? How to protect your family just in case

Published on Oct 21, 2016

A document appearing to be from the Benson Group presents a salvage plan for Clinton's presidential campaign: a fake alien invasion to be launch in areas where Trump voters live.

(based on THIS perhaps):

Crazy Leak! Fake Alien Invasion On Election Day? 10/21/16 -
Published on Oct 20, 2016

Anonymous PDF: https://goo.gl/CdoJp3
Podesta Email: https://goo.gl/dN6Caa
Secureteam10 is your source for reporting the best in new UFO sighting news, info on the government coverup, and the strange activity happening on and off of our planet.

===

> MORE - on Podesta and the UFO emails: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21045

Todays video by Ron has made me notice a pattern. Ron goes to different churches in his area to argue and fight with people. ~Jeffrey

I haven't watched any of his video's in quite some time but the title makes me laugh out loud....10-24-16-IT'S ABOUT LOVING-NOT BEING RIGHT

Sure Ron, as long as people agree with you....otherwise you don't show much love by blocking and calling people names and such

Please, Dear Sister, not THIS Woman !

(I posted the following as a reaction to a comment on another forum):

"Clown or Criminal.... that's the choice on the ballot.... "

ifx7k.jpg

Okay. You can call it that if you like.
But do not forget...
Because of the massive and unprecedented 24/7 spin in the media:

+ Trump is LESS of a clown than the MSM have shown you, and
+ Hillary is MORE of a CRIMINAL than they will let you know.

This comes down to DISCERNMENT, and logical & reason vs. emotion.
Can the media fool enough people to let her win?
And especially, can the evil one convince enough females to throw away their
common sense and Vote Vagina, because it is "her turn", and they will feel better
voting for a woman in 2016.

I am ready to vote for a Woman for President, but Dear God, NOT THIS WOMAN !

Wouldn't we do better to a chance with Trump than empower a dangerous criminal and warmonger.

Imgur-7e11d8.png

13d1ne.jpg

Fake Alien Invasion Planned ... In Cindy's fantasy world:

Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th? How to protect your family just in case

Published on Oct 21, 2016

A document appearing to be from the Benson Group presents a salvage plan for Clinton's presidential campaign: a fake alien invasion to be launch in areas where Trump voters live.

(based on THIS perhaps):

Crazy Leak! Fake Alien Invasion On Election Day? 10/21/16 -

Published on Oct 20, 2016

Anonymous PDF: https://goo.gl/CdoJp3

Podesta Email: https://goo.gl/dN6Caa

Secureteam10 is your source for reporting the best in new UFO sighting news, info on the government coverup, and the strange activity happening on and off of our planet.

===

> MORE - on Podesta and the UFO emails: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21045

Listening to the Dave Schmidt video from previous page, it's just as it was called in here, the money is all going to him and he's the one who chooses and all the rules. Where are you Sandi? I see fraud and crime here.

Here's my comeback to all who've told me they don't like Trump...but can't really give me a plausible reason except they don't think he has the drive or intuition to do what he says he'll do. I tell them "look, you've said he's got a big ego, well, he's got a bigger drive for success. And he's a very prideful man, the last thing Donald Trump wants to be is, made a fool of in front of the whole world. He's used experts, those with their hands in it and built himself a great empire...he's using the experts now and will continue to do so from his past record. That's a given. There is NO WAY a man like Trump would be hammered at, beat down day in and day out for over a year if he wasn't in it to win it. If you take Trumps ego and his reputation and his being so proud, you can already predict the outcome if you vote for him. He's an old man and destined to go down in history as a man who built a great empire regardless but he's chosen to go down in history as the man who saved America. There's no way he's going to fail as president and not do exactly as he's promised. And he'll do it in his 100 day plan too."

"... he's chosen to go down in history as the man who saved America. There's no way he's going to fail as president and not do exactly as he's promised.

And he'll do it in his 100 day plan too."

If only we give him the chance.

It is interesting to see people as diverse as Michael Moore and Catherine Austin Fitts now backing Trump

Meantime, RVD is busy dreaming about Handouts, RV's, and other impossibilities

... while ignoring the chance for real change right in front of him

10-25-16 – PLANNING A FUTURE IS LUDICROUS

Why not just accept that the "promised changes" are not coming, and make plans without them? We may well "have a country again", if Mr Trump is elected.
Are you doing anything to help him?
paradoxman316 12 hours ago
I cannot survive very well without those changes being implemented. I've lived my life believing that the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth was going to happen by 2011/2012. If Trump is elected, it will be the same old corruption unless the cabal leaders are decapitated and their minions destroyed. I support the Republic, never the corporations.

Ron, I still do not know why you pursue something that is obviously a longshot at best. And then ignore something that is possible, and very feasible, and is going to come on schedule. It seems like a very "dreamy" approach to me. To ask a famous old question: How is it working for you so far?

Megyn Kelly is finally taking notice of the "damaging" revelations of Clinton corruption

The Kelly File 10/24/16 | New Project Veritas Video shows Clinton involved in trolling Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNf24RUXDI

"Donald Duck may sound a little silly, but it could be a violation of federal election law"

Scott Adams at Coffee... after the Gettysburg speech

Coffee with Scott Adams (10-23-2016)

Adams signals to the Virtue-Signaller herself

Scott Adams:

"Have you seen ANYONE ASK HILLARY ABOUT Inciting violence?"

"Why is there any other Question?... There isn't any other news"

"This is the single most important question on everyone's mind."

"I would refuse to cover any other Clinton news, until this question is answered"

. . .

"Everyone understands why she blew off the first questions about it."

"But now she has had time to think about the question" (so it should be asked persistently)

/ Hey, everybody, remember this BIG LIE from Hillary in August ? /

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump's 'Casual Inciting of Violence' - Rolling Stone...

Aug 10, 2016

Hillary Clinton Slams Donald Trump's 'Casual Inciting of Violence'.

"Yesterday, we witnessed the latest in a long line of casual comments from Donald Trump that cross the line," Clinton said. "His casual cruelty to a Gold Star family. His casual suggestion that more countries should have nuclear weapons. And now, his casual inciting of violence. Every single one of these incidents shows us that Donald Trump simply does not have the temperament to be president and Commander-in-Chief of the United States.

/ Hillary's BIG HABIT is to accuse others of What she is doing herself. Get it?

All the things she accuses Trump of, are things she is doing, or has thought of doing. /

..."It is interesting to see people as diverse as Michael Moore and Catherine Austin Fitts now backing Trump" ~DrBubb

You're being played DrBubb....Moore is as much a part of the controlled opposition as he's always been. I see a staged speech come out right before he shares his video of Julian Assange being fine....REALLY? Except we don't know if it's true or not. First off, his video of being outside Julian Assange's refuge was in June and we've only got that jerks word for it...no selfies or video of him talking to Assange.

I don't know about the rest of the readers in here but I'm worried for Assange. No one has heard from him in 11 days now. And Wikileaks bs put out about him seems to me that Wikileaks has been compromised.

I'm really starting to wonder if those who say we've been in the middle of a silent coup aren't right. Everything seems theatrics now...especially the over sight committee on the email scandal. Why hasn't Hillary been brought up on contempt of congress? Why hasn't congress moved to impeach Comey? Because it's election year for one but I'm tellin' ya, something stinks in Denmark and USA too

She's sick - but this no time for sympathy or pardons

- We-the-People have a right to know everything

CsskSTTWcAA7r9M.jpg

: WANTED for Crimes against the People

the above photo was published over the Headline:

8 POINTS VANISH IN 4 DAYS

Mike Rivero reported that Michele Obama has told someone how ill she is.

While it was good to see her out of the way... through a sudden accident or something...

I want to see her go through every part of the legal process, and have all her crimes investigated thoroughly,

by someone thorough and with a passion for justice (like Trey Gowdy), who will not give her a pass on any of it.

The American people have a right to know what sort of monster was nominate by the DNC, and was supported by the media.

Only with this, can we have a full and proper clean-up

NO PARDONS should be allowed. If Obama tries to pardon her, then it would suggest he himself is deeply involved in her crimes.

If the following story is to be believed, then she is very aware that she will hang for her crimes if she loses:

SR# 1271 NBC Crew - Crooked Hillary’s MASSIVE MELTDOWN at Commander-in-Chief Forum - 1.3 millon Views

She said: "If that F---ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses..."

(what a great temperament she has - not. And this she says is so important.)

The Voters have a chance to deliver the biggest Bitch-Slap in history on Nov.8th to the Media, & the Big Bitch herself.

For the good of the country, we must get to the bottom of her many, many crimes

Ron's Friends talk Trump - Is Real Change now coming?

10-28-16 – SWIMMING IN A SEA OF CONFUSION

COMMENTS under this video

==========

photo.jpg
Susan Joy Worker - Oct 27, 2016
My Hopium is realistic, I think. I believe that the Voters are going to bitch-slap a certain criminal on Nov 8th.
After that, I am expecting real changes to begin. The vote will show the elites that the public is awake and is demanding real change. Must of the change will be in a direction that Ron and his audience would like. I don't ask: Where is God? I ask: where is the FBI, and The Justice Dept is going after law-breakers?. And I ask: Where is the NY Times and the Washington Post in reporting on the criminality?. If these institutions will not do their jobs properly, then others will do it and force them to do it, if they want to survive. Maybe these old institutions should just shrivel up and die and fade away.

Susan Joy Worker - Oct 27, 2016
Ron, you drive me mad! You have more confidence in frauds like the Ambassador, Swissindo, and the Republic - it seems - than Donald Trump. Trump is a rich man who spent over $100 Million of his fortune, and has exposed himself to the abuse of a very hostile media to run for an office he does not need. Meantime, you believe all sorts of anonymous people who have scammed others and lied repeatedly - like Mrs Clinton has lied repeatedly.
I'm done here for a while. I need to think whether it is worth my time to visit here and to post here.
I hope you find what you want, and make a better life for yourself. But it seems to me you may have a real problem in finding a practical focus. There are many more real things in my life that I need to address now than the sorts of questions you are asking.

Pro Lifer - Yesterday 10:56 AM
Susan Joy Worker, with respect, open your eyes. Trump and Hilary are just puppets. The elite choose the president they want. This is just a big show to confuse us.. When will people stop accepting being deceived?

UniversityOf Truth -Yesterday 1:21 PM
You are the one who needs to Open Your Eyes - do you think Trump took all that shite just to be part of a plot with Killary? You braindead zombies are beneath contempt! Get a new brain

Pro Lifer - Yesterday 2:04 PM
UniversityOf Truth They like to pay and play for the game.You are so naive.

UniversityOf Truth
- Yesterday 2:51 PM
Not a chance. How many scams have you and RVD are fallen for? I've been on the side of Trump and the truth since day one

UniversityOf Truth - Yesterday 3:32 PM
Do you think that the Media who has been lying to you about Hillary, and hiding her crimes, has been telling you the Truth about Trump? It was over 12 months ago that I noticed how unflattering the photos of Trump were in the MSM - I am talking about the images they presented with their stories. And I started asking myself: What else are they spinning?

merlinhadninelives - Yesterday 7:28 PM+
Ron, Trump is the only 'hope' and he's putting his life and his families life on the line, and, if he wins will have a target upon him. Why do you not respect the amount of his own money he's put into this and he's not obliged to any special interest?

UniversityOf Truth - Yesterday 8:06 PM
Merlin, if you listen to that great Stefan Molyneux video, you will hear his theory that K-selected people, like Trump believe in bigger issues that bring out Heroic efforts. R-selected people don't "get" this, since they think that everything is driven by selfish interests. Trump has a big ego, sure. But he may be right in thinking that he was the only one with the money and the courage to take on the big job of Fixing America.

merlinhadninelives - Yesterday 8:20 PM+
+UniversityOf Truth I have reason to respect Trump and hear from people who know him, that he is utterly dedicated to turning America about... I have to respect that and he deserves support for, unlike Kennedy, he knows he is a target, indeed, which means he has true courage and grit, not just money.... which we need right now in a leader, for tackling the massive challenges that face us takes more than political correctness or perfected decorum.... Hope he wins... :) 

UniversityOf Truth - Yesterday 8:33 PM
I agree completely, Merlin. Too bad that Ron does not see it that way, so he could use his channel in a more productive way, instead of chasing hopeless rainbows.

merlinhadninelives - Yesterday 8:51 PM+
+UniversityOf Truth It takes less effort to say one would rather be dead than have things go on the way they are, it is another to risk your own life and that of your entire family to change things.... Can you imagine running for President, funding it yourself and knowing that every elitist and evil entity, globally, will have you in their sights and that an utterly corrupted system of things will attempt to derail that which takes utter courage and perseverance to change? I hope Ron changes his mind and votes.

UniversityOf Truth - Yesterday 9:29 PM
If he gets on the Trump train, and grasps the amount of Real Change that may come from a Trump victory, he may realize that there is much to anticipate, rather than dreaming about silly RV's and fantasy jubilee handouts from mythical Dragon families.

merlinhadninelives - Yesterday 9:50 PM
+UniversityOf Truth I truly believe that Trump can create 'real change' and, in fact, all of those, such as Ron, who have been exposing corruption, might go forth in all boldness in their own communities to enhance awareness, support of a President challenging the system and act as watchmen for change.

UniversityOf Truth - Yesterday 10:02 PM
Exactly! If Ron was working within the Trump movement, registering the changes in thinking that have already come, and pointing the way to the corruptions of power - he could make some real headway. Instead he talks about woo-woo things that are never going to happen. Remember all those silly interviews with the fake Ambassador? And the talk about how some fictional fortune of Hundreds of Trillions was going to be redistributed? There were many people here who saw through that nonsense, and RVD just banned them. Ron seems to be like the no-hope gambler who is addicted to only long shot bets. And he ignores the sage wisdom of people who explain the risks to him.

merlinhadninelives - Yesterday 10:09 PM
+UniversityOf Truth You are correct, if Ron could invest time and energy into the Ambassador, the same time into the Trump movement, where Ron already points the way of corruptions power, he could open the doorway to possibilities. 

Friar Newborg - 12:04 AM
An interesting conversation, which should be picked up on the Acore Forum

(And THAT is what this post does!)

Archived