ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very superficial comment!

Look into his background since then, and see what he has done,

Bannon is no friend of the cabal*. He ran Breitbart, which has been fighting the establishment effectively for years

I worked for a Big Bank too, in a senior job, Does that make me or my website a tool of the cabal?

=== ===

*Harry Reid is a cabal puppet, Here's what he thinks

Harry Reid Calls on Donald Trump to Rescind Steve Bannon Hire - Stop ‘ Deepening ’ Division

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6b2VEwXym8

Would you react negatively to any choice Trump made?

I don't think it would have made much difference who was elected. The country is so diverse it is ungovernable. But, those who support Trump appear ready to accept anyone who Trump chooses, even if the choice was in the pocket of George Soros (not saying this guy is...I don't know. But people are saying.)

"Would you react negatively to any choice Trump made?"

Not for superficial reasons - as per above

(Thunter worries that Bannon worked for Goldman, but ignore all the Lefties and Globalist who are freaking out,

at his appointment. How can he simultaneously be; A Globalist because he worked at Goldman, and

be despised by Globalists? A discerning person would work out which side of the contradiction mattered more.)

The thing is, you seem to see everything negatively about him - it is strange,

You thought Trump could not be elected and/or he couldnt make change - And yet he is already making change:

+ Media bias overcome / Trump elected

+ TPP ended

+ Putin and the US: tensions reduced

+ Political correctness on the wane

+ People everywhere becoming more aware of how badly corrupted institutions are

This has already happened, and the man is not yet President

Today's Drudge Headlines:

With Trump Signature, Dozens of Obama Rules Could Fall...

GALLUP: Confidence in President-Elect Grows After Election...

(and this):

KAINE: DEMS NOT DEAD!

CvqdEG_W8AAZjec.jpg

Kaine said he was not going to prejudge decisions made by Trump, but the designation of Breitbart News executive Stephen Bannon as a top adviser in the White House next year did raise alarm bells for him.
“I will say this: the Bannon appointment deeply concerns me, putting somebody in with a history of connection to white nationalism, to anti-semitism, and to put that in a principal role,” he said. “I’m disturbed, but anybody’s who’s followed the campaign can’t be surprised at it. I mean, this is not an aberration. This is part of who Donald Trump is and who his supporters are.”

=== ===

Mr Kaine does not understand Who and What the problems are facing the country.

HE (and his mentality) IS A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM

Can the Dems have a future with out purging Hillary / Caine, and the forces that created them?

BE CAREFUL - "Reform efforts" may be mere Traps.

(It matters greatly, whom is in charge)

Newspaper to Trump Voters: Teach Us
Palm Beach Post admits a disconnect from Trump backers so vast it has to advertise to even find some

by Jim Stinson | Updated 16 Nov 2016 at 7:20 AM

Just how surprised was the media when Republican Donald Trump won the White House?

They were so surprised that they soon realized they did not know anyone who voted for him.

Republicans are as new to Florida newspapers as the wild python population in the Everglades.

In Palm Beach County, Florida — where Donald Trump actually lives part-time — the Palm Beach Post has put out a call for the Trump voters of South Florida to come educate them.

The Post put out the request out on its Facebook page on Tuesday: “Did you vote for Donald J. Trump to become President of the United States? Are you willing to sit down with the The Palm Beach Post Editorial Board and tell us why? Please, email Editorial Page Editor Rick Christie at rchristie@pbpost.com.”

Now — this could be a trap...

==

> http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/newspaper-to-trump-voters-teach-us/

Similarity:

How can Hollywood (or the media) be reformed, with the same people still running it?

The Lefties want to Purge from the Trump Administration, the very people who are bringing change (like Bannon.)

I do not think Mr Trump has gone this far, and suffered so much to give in to Leftist voices,

and instead, Trump and his team will push for real change on the Opposing Side.

(Let's see if the Independent media who has supported Trump will help drive the needed change in

Hollywood and the Media)

Trump's transition team has turned out to be a hive of corporate lobbyists. How do you think that is going to turn out well for the "forgotten man?"

Thunter, count to ten first and think before you speak and realize that the main stream media is going to feed you a bunch of hogwash first before you ever get the real story. In your quest to prove everyone wrong about Trump ( I have no idea why you are on that campaign ) why not get on the side of the American people instead?

http://rare.us/story/mike-pence-gives-lobbyists-the-boot-from-trumps-transition-team/

I know you're scared and expecting more of the same crap...we all are...we're scared they'll do an MK ULTRA on him or threaten his family and he'll turn like the rest have but this coup is global and this coup is real....the republic was restored...try to hold back and give it a wait and see and realize that the republican party was dismantled, dead in it's tracks, that dog don't hunt...Trump ran on We the People party and We the people won, against all odds too. We outnumbered the dead voters, the biased main stream media and the rigged polls. The machine never figured in that more people than ever before would not only register to vote, and did, but changed their party to do so.

Thanks

And you may like THIS too.

It seems to be addressed to people like Thunter

A (not so brief) message to the anti-Trump gloaters...

Published on Nov 15, 2016

Cenk on Trump's wall:

Karen is very sensible, but also a warm woman - but all indications

Definitely worth following. I have been listening to her videos for at least two years

Not too keen on growing her hair out, or "presenting as feminine";

but none of this stops her from being a wise human being

So, Trump as President ticks off China. In response, the Bank of China, to whom Trump owes over $900 million, sends a letter to Trump and the U.S. Press saying, "Thank you Mr. Trump for your aid in that sticky diplomatic problem with the U.S. In appreciation, we have reduced your debt by $100 million dollars."

That's how precarious Trumps problems are.

Our times are not without challenges

Had Hillary won, we might be in WW3 already

Libtards going down #1

---

The "feelings first" brigade is going down, says Milo

And that move is long overdue!

Liberals (still) seem "blind to what they are doing" to our society

Milo Yiannopoulos VS feminist reporter (FULL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRYZc_k-_bY

Comments

Milo upset her feelings. I think she got triggered.

She won't learn anything from being destroyed on all of her points. I've come to learn third wave feminists have to be intellectually dishonest. It's like pointing-out holes in Islam to Muslims. They'll just use mental gymnastics in order to ignore your points. We have reality and we have fantasy and I think it's not worth debating the mentally ill.

"What makes you think she hates men? " Haha. Can you hear her voice, and ASK that?

More that three minutes with her and any man would want to slap her silly, or leave the room. Channel 4 putting this sort of creature on TV is and insult and provocation to humans everywhere. I expect their audience will go to Zero. The Feelings-First brigade is headed to Hades, and/or obscurity... or maybe to prison (like Hillary)

/ It's not right to slap a woman, so let's all leave Room on this style of reporting /

Libtards going down #2

---

Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower

...as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (Exclusive)

11/18/2016 by Michael Wolff

gettyimages-619474980-h_2016.jpg
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
Steve Bannon

"I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," Bannon tells THR media columnist Michael Wolff as the controversial Breitbart News chief turned White House advisor unleashes on Hillary Clinton, Fox News and his critics.

In late summer when I went up to see Steve Bannon, then recently named CEO of the Donald Trump presidential campaign, in his office at Trump Tower in New York, he outlined a preposterous-sounding scenario. Trump, he said, would do surprisingly well among women, Hispanics and African-Americans, in addition to working men, and hence take Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan — and therefore the election. On Nov. 15, when I went back to Trump Tower, Bannon, promoted by the president-elect to chief strategist for the incoming administration, and by the media as the official symbol of all things hateful and virulent about the coming Trump presidency, said, as matter-of-factly as when he first sketched it out for me, "I told you so."

The liberal firewall against Trump was, most of all, the belief that the Republican contender was too disorganized, outlandish, outré and lacking in nuance to run a proper political campaign. That view was only confirmed when Bannon, editor of the outlandish and outré Breitbart News Network, took over the campaign in August. Now Bannon is arguably the most powerful person on the new White House team, embodying more than anyone the liberals' awful existential pain and fury: How did someone so wrong — not just wrong, but inappropriate, unfit and "loathsome," according to The New York Times — get it so spot-on right?

In these dark days for Democrats, Bannon has become the blackest hole.

"Darkness is good," says Bannon, who amid the suits surrounding him at Trump Tower, looks like a graduate student in his T-shirt, open button-down and tatty blue blazer — albeit a 62-year-old graduate student. "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they" — I believe by "they" he means liberals and the media, already promoting calls for his ouster — "get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."

... he sees this donor class — which in his telling is also "ascendant America," e.g. the elites, as well as "the metrosexual bubble" that encompasses cosmopolitan sensibilities to be found as far and wide as Shanghai, London's Chelsea, Hollywood and the Upper West Side — as a world apart, is an understatement. In his view, there's hardly a connection between this world and its opposite — fly-over America, left-behind America, downwardly mobile America — hardly a common language. This is partly why he regards the liberal characterization of himself as socially vile, as the politically incorrect devil incarnate, as laughable — and why he is stoutly unapologetic. They — liberals and media — don't understand what he is saying, or why, or to whom.

==

> MORE: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

>> Thread: The "feelings first" brigade is going down, says Milo

Are white men allowed to be Victims?

xx

x

Comment:

NA are you truly calling ANYONE out for claiming victimhood? I am stunned. You are the queen (or maybe the Empress) of virtue-signaling victimhood. As usual, TYT did ZERO research here. Have you heard the guy's point of view. It is possible, even likely that a Hillary supporting employee did delay his coffee. If that is what happened, was his behavior in any way inappropriate?

One thing to watch for over the next year is when the Republicans decide the pain of having Trump as their standard bearer is not worth the gain. It is pretty clear now that Trump's agenda is not consistent with House republicans.

One example is that latest interview where Bannon says Trump is going to engage in deficit spending to pump up the economy. The Republican congress has spent eight years castigating Obama for deficit spending. I don't see much hope that they are going to allocate a few trillion dollars, along with huge tax cuts. Should be an interesting confrontation, though.

One thing to watch for over the next year is when the Republicans decide the pain of having Trump as their standard bearer is not worth the gain. It is pretty clear now that Trump's agenda is not consistent with House republicans.

One example is that latest interview where Bannon says Trump is going to engage in deficit spending to pump up the economy. The Republican congress has spent eight years castigating Obama for deficit spending. I don't see much hope that they are going to allocate a few trillion dollars, along with huge tax cuts. Should be an interesting confrontation, though.

Except the funds are still in the coffer and the Republican party has their goons too...I pray the draining the swamp isn't just Democrats

Except the funds are still in the coffer and the Republican party has their goons too...

I pray the draining the swamp isn't just Democrats

Me too,

Trump was very careful in his campaign spending.

I do think this habit (of a lifetime) will spill over into his management of the US economy.

As a business oriented person, all I see is Huge Waste in government spending.

If Trump wants to lower the defiicit, he may need to gut government spending, an cut the Government labor force.

Something like 95% of the voters in Washington DC back the Satanic one. That is not only because they are Satanists.

It is also because.what someone who would not endanger their jobs. Most of them know they are pretty useless,

and the country would be better off if their jobs were eliminated

The Darkness, The Demons, and the (satanic) Democrats

11-23-16 – RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS SICK WORLD

I've received requests to make a video about the revelations of pedophilia in high places. That's not an easy subject. Even though it happens all over the world, it seems to concentrate in areas like Washington, DC where the elite power mongers set up shop. The Vatican and London are also rife with such child abuse. That is the trinity of the evil empire. I watched a long video about the DC infestation. Sickening! – Then I get an article sent to me that it's all an illusion and we are all one. NO! Most of us have nothing to do with such horrific behavior; yet our so-called leaders behave horribly in secret. I agree with JFK – "The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings."

It is NOT about Sex, it is about Power.

Pedos commit their horrible acts to corrupt innocence.

Why?

Because it feeds demons inside of them.

These demons are connected to their "hosts" and reward them,

by feeding them satanic intelligence.

(Too many of these Monsters appear to have been operating inside the Clinton'

and Bush administrations.)

The Face of Peace?

Gabbard-Tulsi-1.jpg
The Immoral Minority: Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is resigning as ...
Tulsi Gabbard is resigning as vice chair of the DNC in order to endorse Bernie Sanders for President.
===========
Rumors are flying that Ms Gabbard, a democrat, may be Trump's choice for Sec.State/
What a massive improvement that would be from the old Face of War:
Hillary+clinton+is+old+hillary+clinton_8
(Hillary quit her job as Obama's Sec State, to run for president of the Satanic-Democrat ticket,
against Bernie Sanders' branch.)

I like the range of Topics that Styx handles, and the PRACTICAL way he addresses them:

Standing Rock Protestors attacked while Obama Does Nothing

Archived