ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Landa China Global / Humanus

I have been following Landa China Global and their associated org, Humanus for a while. They also claim to be in the process of funding humanitarian projects. J

The most recent update for March 12 is:

They have yet to have any projection come true.

If these folks ever get funds, I would be very wary of accepting them and then hiring staff and renting office space.

What would you tell your staff when the next round of funding is delayed? Will you follow Zap's lead and give them endless excuses why you can't pay their salary? How long do you expect your staff to stick around and wait?

What will you tell the landlord? Landlords have far less patience than followers of Zap and you will be out on the street.

There is a reason why Humanus has no office space. Be wary of dealing with these folks.

Well done, Panda!

Looks like you have found a "live" one there !

"WE NOW HAVE 2 TRANSACTIONS FROM THE TRUST THAT ARE COMPLETED WITH THE FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNTS, BUT THESE HAVE BEEN STUCK BY THE REGULATORS (MONETARY AUTHORITY AND BANK COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENTS). THIS TEMPORARY HALT OF THE RELEASE OF FUNDS IS SHORT LIVED

This is almost certain B.S.

I used to work in a bank, and the explanation for a "temporary halt" does not ring true.

If the transactions were "completed" then there would not be funds "stuck" someplace

You have to get good funds, like a banker's certified check to complete a transaction.

If it didn't happen that way, someone screwed up big time, and doesn't know what they are doing.

This suggests there are scammers running the supposed transactions

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting comment: That the New Agers may be "moving on".

I think they will just find the next bit of Hopium - or the next Big phony Revelation (Like Flat Earth Theory)

They call themselves "Awake", but that is just a self-delusion to make them feel superior to those they left behind.

These people seem to lack any discernment, which requires open-ness to the research of others

I started with an open mind tpwards each of Ron's Delusions, and then rejected them based on evidence.

(You can see that whole process as it unfolded here with the Fake Ambassador fantasy; there are three threads):

+ Open Mind phase:

WHO is "The Ambassador" from the Dragon Family? (136 r / 11,788 v)

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19639

+ They've failed phase:

Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations (786 r / 28,667 v)

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093

+ Crush-the-bums phase:

Discerning RVD, DS, & GMOP, and moving forward (175 r / 4,861 v)

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20561&page=9

> that is: this thread*

I kept an "open" mind as long as I could, but the evidence became overwhelming that the Amba was a Fraud.

(Actually, I pretty much suspected that on day one - but I waited for him to hang himself with the evidence.

From the point that he did, I was relentless in exposing him. I gave him every chance to present something

solid backing his case, and he slid away from doing that every time.)

I even kept and open-mind towards RVD;s story that he was cheated by the bank, but the evidence shows

+ He signed a mortgage on the Merritt Island property

+ There is no evidence that he repaid it

+ Ron says the bank then claimed his other property, the one he bought with their money

+ There is no evidence that the bank agreed to forgive the loan, though RVD makes some bizarre claims that they did so

+ RON BELIEVES in a purile fantasy that banks get free money (somehow), when people sign loan agreements

Until I see real evidence that Rons-sort of Hopium-addicted followers have a real interest in deploying actual discernment,

I cannot believe that these sorts of weak-minded fools are capable of moving onto something better.

But, yes, many people do wake up along the way, and learn genuine discernment skills... just not enough (yet)

to crush the scamming out of the hopium providers, like Ron... who lives to scam another day (apparently)

===== =====

* BTW: I am still in the open-mind phase, with Corey Goode/ David Wilcock; and Andrew Basiago

the They've failed phase, with Neil Keenan and his followers; and the

Crush the bums phase, with respect to FET

. . .

I have moved on to the Conspiracy Researchers got this right phase, with:

JFK's assassination, 9/11's official story, the existence of UFO's/ETs

and I am nearly there with the existence of Free Energy devices, but I will stay in the open mind phase

with that, until I see more evidence of a working device

you are correct they do move to the next hopium.

i picked this up from people that were in a ufo skywatch with me. I could always discern between what was information that made sense and what was disinfo nonsense.

RVD, DS, david wilcock, dinars, nesera or ets coming down to save us were really popular with these groups. Early on i realized this information was not really relevant to me. I had the mindset I cannot determine if this is true or bs, I'll have an open mind, if it happens it is a bonus, but I still have work to do on healing myself and becoming a better person. The danger in the thinking of these people is to let everything go b/c they will be saved.

If you follow the work of michael tsarion and other occult reaserchers you will realize the Path toTruh is a difficult one. It requires a lot of acceptance and reflection on the aspects of our psyche we hate i.e. work. There can be no kingdom of heaven until this is done. Because whatever kingdom you create will simply end up hijacked by our shadow aspects. WHy we have empires rise and fall, same shit everyday.

A lot of the people that buy into hopium are broken and damaged. THey have made poor decisions in their lives whic has led them to struggling to make ends meet. They have had abusive relationships. Bad luck - shitting parents or children born with disabilities which have taken up their resources so they hope for ets to heal them. A lot of it comes down to them looking at themselves and not takign responsibility. Yes it will go on forever.

I suppose I have learned to ditch thse people as they don't serve me and act only as a parasite trying to get a piece of what you have b/c they simply are unable to receive as they are blocked by limitations in their own mind. Observer Ron when someone offers hm a solution - excuses and I can't do that is his mindset. I can assume by his dwindling viewership that most have probably moved on with a similar realization. They become a burden on your personal path of Truth. I suppose it is a reflection of self love when an individual does not get pulled into such traps and games of people involved in hopium..

As far as the ufo group goes they jumped on a hopium of some guy in the group who claimed he was from the plaeides, is Jesus christ (simply changes bodies when he dies), has healed people in wheelchairs in seconds. He claims he has reversed his age from 40 to 14. He sold them all thi fear in Sept 2015 of the world ending and he was going to go up north to call an armada of ET ships to take them of Earth, but he needed like $5K to et the resources together. Nothing happened he made excuses like the illuminati stopped him. Now he is asking them for money for legal fees in fighting the government to allow him to get his passport. They continue to believe him and think the illuminati is derailing their plans simply cuz they live in a fantasy world and it is easier on the ego to belief that then admit you were duped b/c you are naive and not particularly intelligent at this time. Some people send this guy monthly even though they have nothing or very little. He says he does not work b/c being an ET he is against participating in the Matrix in anyway. I always found this statement funny as he has no problem taking money from people who participate in Matrix life.

If people want to get involved in these stupid games it is their choice. I would rather be based and involved in things that are concenred with actual reality and Truth.

On a side note it does show you that we can solve anything if motivated. These people in a short amount of time were able to get $5K together in hopes of being taking of this planet to some paradise. If only people would be willing to put that intent and effort to fixing things here - spending $5k to make a well in Africa.

This is a photo of the guy claiming to have reversed his age from 40 to teenager

vxn0w9.jpg

I repeat on all the above threads.

These are hopium schemes,rhetorics and pure lies and fantasies every one.

The schemes that have taken upfront fees promising funding are lies and known scams.The protagonists are liars and conmen.

This arena is littered with lifes losers,bipolar sufferers,crooks and egos and not one of these schemes has done what it says.

Upfront fees have been taken on worthless lies and false documents and many have lost money.

The fraud agencies are full of complaints against many of these groups and their promises and non performance.Whether you like these comments or not these are FRAUDS pure and simple.

The Landa project is now using the stock excuse for non performance,the money is stuck in the bank!!! This always used excuse tries to justify when nothing happens its text book rhetoric!!!

There are ongoing fraud investigations looking at the activity of many of these groups for eg THE FIVE STAR TRUST and the long established scam of the worthless historic bonds.

What all these parties fail to do is give any real hard evidence of what they claim to be doing its all so confidential!!.REASON ITS ALL LIES!!

Still waiting on the ANUNAKI guys blood test to prove he is not really human as he says.Come on guys get real!! But stiill DAVE SCHMIDT propogates this nonesense.

Be warned,GMOP,RVD,DS,Landa the Ambassador etc are spinning the same nonesense that has been claimed but never happened.

Some of it is pure delusion ,but on the other hand and more sinisterly is perpetrated by calculated brainwashers,fraudsters and egotists.

Watch the signs and wake up!!

This new age spin is nothing new and has always achieved nothing.

CAVEAT EMPTOR !!!

I repeat on all the above threads.

These are hopium schemes,rhetorics and pure lies and fantasies every one.

The schemes that have taken upfront fees promising funding are lies and known scams.The protagonists are liars and conmen.

This arena is littered with lifes losers,bipolar sufferers,crooks and egos and not one of these schemes has done what it says.

Upfront fees have been taken on worthless lies and false documents and many have lost money.

The fraud agencies are full of complaints against many of these groups and their promises and non performance.Whether you like these comments or not these are FRAUDS pure and simple.

The Landa project is now using the stock excuse for non performance,the money is stuck in the bank!!! This always used excuse tries to justify when nothing happens its text book rhetoric!!!

There are ongoing fraud investigations looking at the activity of many of these groups for eg THE FIVE STAR TRUST and the long established scam of the worthless historic bonds.

What all these parties fail to do is give any real hard evidence of what they claim to be doing its all so confidential!!.REASON ITS ALL LIES!!

Still waiting on the ANUNAKI guys blood test to prove he is not really human as he says.Come on guys get real!! But stiill DAVE SCHMIDT propogates this nonesense.

Be warned,GMOP,RVD,DS,Landa the Ambassador etc are spinning the same nonesense that has been claimed but never happened.

Some of it is pure delusion ,but on the other hand and more sinisterly is perpetrated by calculated brainwashers,fraudsters and egotists.

Watch the signs and wake up!!

This new age spin is nothing new and has always achieved nothing.

CAVEAT EMPTOR !!!

you are not going to get a blood test from the annunaki guy. the history channel already did a piece suggesting his blood is not human. he can fall back on that and not have to show any evidence. at least not for the time being.

THe skeptics he can write off. they won't serve his agenda anyways. tHe history channel push will provide him with a good number of dupes he can hustle for awhile. When he runs that coverage to the ground will you then see him possibly release blood tests.

There are lots of people out there rgiht now in ufo groups claiming to be ETs or having ET blood especially on FB. I suggest you join uforia chronicles on fb if you really want to study hopium addicts.

He has done blood tests and he has a blood anomaly, as does Terrell Copeland.

In fact, it releases massive amount of CK (Creatine Kenase) into the blood, which in turn super oxygenates the bloodstream. Normally, this condition will create a lot of problems for the person, such as muscle damage. Or usually it's the other way around; severe muscle damage leads to high CK levels. Terrell's CK levels were as high as 2000ul! For a normal person, the level rarely reaches over 200ul. This is all recorded in Terrell's Military records, which are included and exposed in the YouTube video above. However, Terrell has no muscles damage! And he is in perfectly health.

What differentiates him from a "normal" person, though, is that he has had a number of UFO encounters; both close to his home and away from it. He has also had his home broke into and strange people threatening him. Being an ex-military with access to military fly craft, he says that what he's seen is not military.

Why is the blood important?

Oxygen carrying capacity in blood equals percentage potential of nervous system usage and your bodies over all potential electrical capacitance ability.

Whether you use the "force" or not the potential is there. As to your blood anomaly, don't feel lonesome.

There are others like you, people that don't get sick very easily, who have factors and strange enzymes that look like nanoscience out of some pulp sci-fi novel. And who live very, very long lives, and can appear and disappear at will. No big deal. What is a big deal is what you do with the hand that has been dealt to you.

They then make the leap from blood anomaly to bloodline and relate it to the Annunaki. This is where they lost me.

The full story here: http://wespenre.com/remarkable-michael-lee-hall-case.htm

Sure, the Annunaki may be here among us, but how does that affect our day to day lives? At this point I consider it entertainment.

Landa China Global / Humanus

I used to work in a bank, and the explanation for a "temporary halt" does not ring true.

If the transactions were "completed" then there would not be funds "stuck" someplace

You have to get good funds, like a banker's certified check to complete a transaction. If it didn't happen that way, someone screwed up big time, and doesn't know what they are doing.

This suggests there are scammers running the supposed transactions

Some of their other most recent goalposts - all missed:

Wednesday, Jan 6, 2016

DO NOT FORGET THAT UNTIL THE WIRE COMES IN HERE, WE ARE ON TIPPY-TOES PEERING AT THAT PESKY CUPBOARD (THAT WILL NOT BE SO BARE SHORTLY).

Ok, so there is a wire in process. That shouldn't take long should it?

Friday, January 8, 2016

ON MONDAY THE CLEANUP BEGAN. IN HONG KONG, OVER 40 BANKERS WERE “FIRED”, NOT ARRESTED, AS ARRESTS OF THIS MAGNITUDE WOULD MAKE THE PAPERS AND HURT THE BANK AND THE SYSTEM. I TALKED WITH THE FAMILY, AND THEY INFORMED THAT OVER 600 BANKERS WERE “FIRED” ON 3 CONTINENTS WITHIN THE SAME BANK.

OUR TRANSFER FROM THE TRUST HAS BEEN AFFECTED AND DELAYED BY THIS SURPRISE TIMING, BUT IT HAS BEEN PASSED TO GO THROUGH REGARDLESS. THAT WILL ARRIVE NEXT WEEK INSTEAD OF THE ANTICIPATED TIMING OF TODAY.

Wednesday, January 13, 2106

WE HAVE GOOD NEWS AND SOME DISAPPOINTING NEWS. THE DISAPPOINTMENT IS THAT THE BIG CLEAN HAS AFFECTED OUR RECEIPT OF THE PROJECT FUNDS TO NEXT WEEK. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE FUNDS WILL ARRIVE. I RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM THE TRUST THAT ALL IS WELL, FUNDS ARE RELEASED AFTER BEING CLEARED OF ANY NEFARIOUS ORIGIN LIKE THE OVER 1 QUADRILLION OF LAUNDERED DRUG MONEY JUST UNEARTHED, AND ARE SCHEDULED FOR TRANSFER TO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS NEXT WEEK.

THE LARGER FUNDS IN ACCOUNTS WERE TEMPORARILY FROZEN, AND THAT INCLUDED THE FUNDS THAT WERE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO US, BUT THEY HAVE NOW BEEN CLEARED AND RELEASED FOR TRANSFER. WE CAN NOW CONTINUE WITH OUR INFRASTRUCTURE SCHEDULE AND THAT WILL OCCUR NEXT WEEK WHEN WE FINALLY RECEIVE THE FIRST WIRES.

PROJECT FUNDINGS ARE NECESSARILY RE-SCHEDULED TO COINCIDE WITH OUR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT, BUT THE DELAY IS OBVIOUSLY SHORT AND MEASURED IN DAYS AND NOT MONTHS NOW.

Ok, so the wires will be received next week.

Sun Jan. 17, 2016

THE CORRUPTION ISSUES IN THE BANKS ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY EXPOSED AND ROUTED. THE CLEAN IS PREPARING THE WAY FOR THE RELEASE OF LARGE FUNDS DUE OUT IN VARIOUS STAGES STARTING THIS COMING WEEK.

ALL OTHER RELEASES THAT WERE PREPARED (SOME COMPLETED) OVER THE LAST YEARS WERE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL THIS EVENT OF THE BIG CLEAN.

THIS IS ONLY GOOD AS FUNDS FOR THE PROJECT SIDE WILL BE COMING OUT THIS WEEK

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

AND FINALLY, OUR FUNDS FROM THE TRUST ARE SLOOOWLY MAKING THEIR WAY TO US, AND WILL ARRIVE EARLY NEXT WEEK FROM MY INFORMATION, SO I AM SCHEDULING THE OFFICE SPACE AND STAFFING FOR NEXT WEEK. PROJECT STARTS WILL BEGIN SHORTLY AFTER THAT IS IN PLACE, WITH THE CRITICAL PROJECTS STARTED ON THEIR FUNDINGS ON THE FLY WHILE THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS COMPLETED. FUKUSHIMA CAN NOT WAIT.

Sun, 24 Jan 2016

STARTING THIS WEEK, THE FIRST BITS AND PIECES ARE COMING TO US FROM THE TRUST, AND OUR INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE PROJECT FUNDINGS WILL SOLIDIFY AND WE CAN BEGIN. WE ARE MOVING FAST AND HARD NOW

What about those wires from a few weeks ago?

Wed, 27 Jan 2016

WE ARE ALMOST THERE AND THE GREAT NEWS IS THAT THE VERY FIRST FUNDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED DESPITE ALL THE ARRESTS AND INVESTIGATIONS THAT ARE ONGOING AROUND US. EARLY NEXT WEEK, THESE FUNDS WILL ARRIVE AND WE CAN BEGIN OUR INFRASTRUCTURE AND GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US.

Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016

FOR NOW THOUGH IN MORE MUNDANE MATTERS, THE TIMING OF THE PROJECT STARTS REVOLVE AROUND THE FIRST FUNDS FROM THE TRUST THAT WILL LAND IN THE NEXT DAYS IN OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS.

THIS COMING WEEK, THE FIRST FUNDS WILL ESTABLISH INFRASTRUCTURE. IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK, MORE WILL COME IN TO CONTINUE THE BUILD OUT. THE WEEK OF THE 22ND WILL BE THE BIG WEEK WHEN LARGER FUNDS WILL ARRIVE TO BEGIN THE CRITICAL PROJECTS. THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH WILL SEE VERY LARGE FUNDS COME IN TO BEGIN THE FUNDING OF ALL PROJECTS.

THE LAST WEEKEND BEFORE…

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016

HI ALL – THIS IS IT….I GOT THE CALL FROM THE ATTORNEY, AND ON TUESDAY THE FIRST FUNDS WILL CLEAR TO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS AND WE BEGIN. I WILL BE SO GLAD WHEN TUESDAY ROLLS AROUND…

Tuesday rolls around and somehow they are just now 'starting the release'??

ALSO, I JUST GOT INFORMED THEY ARE GOING TO START THE RELEASE NOW SO I THINK WE ARE A DAY OR SO AWAY FROM THE ACCOUNT FILLING

Then on Wednesday, March 2:

THERE IS LITTLE ELSE TO SAY AT THE MOMENT OTHER THAN WE ARE GETTING OVER THE LAST COMPLIANCE HUMP WITH THE BANKS. THE TRANSFER TO OUR ACCOUNTS HIT THE “END OF MONTH” STALL TACTIC SO THE BANKERS COULD GET THEIR BONUS FOR KEEPING THE FUNDS IN THE BOOKS UNTIL FEBRUARY CLOSE OF BOOK, AND THEN YESTERDAY THEY CAME OUT WITH A SHEAF OF PAPERWORK TO DO TO GET THE FUNDS RELEASED. THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT BEFORE THE END OF MONTH, BUT THEY ARE TRAINED TO DELAY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND THEIR SHENANIGANS HAVE TRIUMPHED YET AGAIN …BRIEFLY.

Then on Friday March 4:

IN CLOSING THIS WEEK, WE JUST GOT WORD FROM THE LAWYER THAT THE BANK HAS DONE ITS FINAL COMPLIANCE AND CLEARED THE FUNDS – WE CAN EXPECT USABILITY ON MONDAY WHEN THEY RELEASE THEM TO US – IT ALSO MEANS WE ARE HIGH AND DRY ONE LAST WEEKEND, SO ANY HELP IS A WONDERFUL THING

Monday passes and then on Tuesday, this update:

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016

HI ALL – FURTHER TO THE LAST MESSAGE, THE FUNDS WERE CLEARED OUT YESTERDAY ON MONDAY AS THE BANKERS PROMISED, BUT THEY REQUIRE A FEW DAY HOLD NOW BEFORE THEY RELEASE – THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF LEFT FIELD AND WE ARE LOOKING AT THURSDAY FOR USABILITY – HELP! – WE WERE COUNTING ON THIS TODAY AND THERE ARE A FEW DOZEN AROUND THE WORLD THAT ARE NOW IN VARIOUS PREDICAMENTS….YOU CAN IMAGINE – ANYTHING WILL HELP NOW – MUCH THANKS – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE – ZAP

So the bankers said there would be a few day hold. Back to the waiting game. Our next update on Wednesday, March 9

ON THE PROJECT SIDE, WE WILL HAVE CLEARANCES ON OUR FUNDS BY THIS WEEKEND AND HAVE SOME USABLE MONEY TO BEGIN THAT. IT IS CLEAR THAT THE REGULATORY AUTHORITIES HAVING JURISDICTION ARE BEING VERY VERY CAREFUL AND TRIPLE CHECKING EVERYTHING BEFORE RELUCTANTLY GIVING THEIR BLESSING TO THE USABILITY OF THE FUNDS.

Let's not forget what Zap said one year ago on March 11, 2015

THE RELEASES ARE ONGOING, AND ACCOUNTS WAITING FOR THE FUNDS ARE BEING FILLED THIS WEEK IN PREPARATION FOR NEXT WEEK WHEN FUNDS WILL START GOING OUT OF THE HOLDING PENS (ACCOUNTS) AND GET INTO THE RECIPIENT ACCOUNTS WHETHER THEY ARE HISTORIC BONDS OR PROGRAM RELATED.

Ok, back to the present.

Sun, 13 Mar 2016

THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED, BUT WITH THE ADDITIONAL COMPLIANCE REVIEW AND SOME LAST MINUTE GLITCHES, WE ARE DELAYED A BIT BUT ALL IS MOVING FORWARD FOR US THESE NEXT DAYS.

A creative fellow, he can sure tell a story and keep it going, kind of like the Arabian Nights, he keeps coming up with variations on the theme. Unfortunately for folks waiting for project funds, they are still only stories.

I do wonder though, how many times must they pass compliance and release the funds? As long as people keep donating to keep this going.

Red Panda, I am sure you see this story is pure B--Sh--

ON MONDAY THE CLEANUP BEGAN. IN HONG KONG, OVER 40 BANKERS WERE “FIRED”, NOT ARRESTED, AS ARRESTS OF THIS MAGNITUDE WOULD MAKE THE PAPERS AND HURT THE BANK AND THE SYSTEM. I TALKED WITH THE FAMILY, AND THEY INFORMED THAT OVER 600 BANKERS WERE “FIRED” ON 3 CONTINENTS WITHIN THE SAME BANK.

People are being let go in Hong Kong, as part of a pre-planned and fully-announced staff-reduction move.

We saw the same thing in 2008. Remember?

Naturally, these layoffs would have NO IMPACT on the bank's ability to make money transfers.

Anyone who falls for that excuse is incredibly naive.

Barclays Cutting 1,000 Jobs, About 230 Eliminated in Asia ...

Jan 20, 2016 - The investment bank's bonus pool for 2015 may be cut by at least 10 percent ...

The bank plans to maintain offices in Hong Kong, China, Japan, ...

Banking Layoffs Continue | PYMNTS.com

Dec 14, 2015 - It has been a bad decade for banking and about to be a lousy new year for many bank employees as layoffs keep rolling through the ecosystem ...

Hsbc Layoffs - Huffington Post

HSBC (0005.HK) (HSBA.L), Europe's biggest bank, is to cut 3,000 jobs in Hong Kong over the next three years as it targets its first wave of an aggress.

This scammer is functioning like the Ambassador, using what anyone can read in the newspapers as "evidence"

to support the lies he pumps out.

Can you tell us anymore about the source of this disinformation?

I might like to see if I can get in his/her face, and disrupt the scam

BTW, I made a money transfer thru HSBC-in-Hong Kong to the USA about two weeks ago, and it went through smoothly,

and was seen in the USA the same day, or the day after I made it

There really are people that donate money in order to receive a constant string of emails as shown above?! Forever and ever....

Haha.

Yes. That's what they are "buying" with their donated money.

More crazy emails full of misinfomation; cluttering their email boxes

What a smart transaction that is

Just sayin'

Sure. I assume you pointed that out mostly to amuse us.

Welcome to Acore.

What attracted you here?

Please do not donate another penny to this nonesense.

THE MONEY WILL NEVER ARRIVE.IT WILL ALWAYS BE BLOCKED.REASON ITS| ALL LIES!!!!!!

The fraud agencies are looking deeply into these scams daily and are aware of them.

The rhetoric and promises of the boulevard of broken dreams and the moving targets continue while they mop up the donations from the gullible who are desperate to believe this BS.

I REPEAT THEY ARE KNOWN SCAMS THE PROTAGONISTS| ARE FRAUDSTERS.

Do not believe a word they say.

Eg there is a 3.5MUSD fraud investigation currently underway in Europe against the FIVE STAR TRUST surrounding a guy called Marc Cifelli who purports to be the holder of the collaterell accounts,knows M1 the grandfather etc BS and has missapropriated funds to buy worthless bonds.There are over 4000 emails of evidence of this and if these were now published on the web would finally blow this nonesense wide open.Marc Cifelli is linked to Marion Horn the head of the FST.The emails show a trail of lies ,delays crooked characters and at the end of this a large loss of money.The case is with intel in London and HK and lawyers in the USA who are suing CIFELLI and his company Arriva Capital.

These characters show traits of delusion,stupidity and denial as they have lured the gullible.into their scam.

The investors who have lost their money with the CIfelli FST scam were lured in on the promises of huge returns based on the RV,historic Chinese bonds,the overthrow of the cabal and the Dinar and DONG. Sounds familiar???

Caveat Emptor!!!

Five Star Trust / Collateral Accounts ?

Do not believe a word they say.

Eg there is a 3.5MUSD fraud investigation currently underway in Europe against the FIVE STAR TRUST surrounding a guy called Marc Cifelli who purports to be the holder of the collaterell accounts,knows M1 the grandfather etc BS and has missapropriated funds to buy worthless bonds.There are over 4000 emails of evidence of this and if these were now published on the web would finally blow this nonesense wide open....

Sandie,

I cannot find a single scrap of solid evidence that the so-called Collateral Accounts exist.

(Even the name, "Collateral accounts" strikes me as something inappropriate for what they are supposed to be.

Collateral for what? People talk about them like they are World Wealth accounts, not anything to do with collateral activities.)

Any way, i wonder if you have seen any evidence for the existence of these things in YOUR circles?

Here's my thread on this subject:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20650

Thanks this is all a myth it makes no sense.There is no proof of anything re the Collaterell accounts being real.

This is not new!!!

The rhetoric is rehashed every so often.It is 20 years old!! Bretton Woods tale etc!!

It appears in different formats roll programmes,historic bonds,RV,GCR,Dinar and DONG,Humanitarian project funding.

Nothing ever closes,ever!!!!

But fees are taken and worthless promises made followed by tommorow,tommorow moving targets!!!

FST and Marc Cifelli as one example proved nothing and performed nothing.He claimed the historic bonds he was holding were worth billions absolute rubbish!!! top draw fantasy!!!!.Bonds you can buy on Ebay in the hobby of Scripophilly for a few dollars?? he claimed were worth Billions and trillions hysterical lol!!!!. It would be funnier if him and another guy called Steve Arey had not kept promoting the position as real and had taken fees and made promises on the back of trades based on them.The FST with Marc Cifelli,Arey etc et al spin a web of lies and hopium that have netted the gullible huge losses,basically they have scammed!!!! Cifelli ,Arey etc themselves are penniless.Ring a bell? Schmidt,RVD,Ambassador. There is no money there.In fact Marc Cifelli of FST is a failed Wall Street Trader whose house is in foreclosure.Do you see the trend????? The UK, USA and HK authorities have a file on this. I have seen the copy!!!

Marc Cifelli even claimed Obama was working with him!!!

In summary in over 20 years nothing has come from anything in this arena rhetoric.But the spin continues.RVD,AMB DS,Landus ,FST,BONDS,RVD,GCR,Humanitarian project funding<OPPT,SWISS INDO etc,etc

I rest my case!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Very Interesting : The Second part of this program - the interview with Michael Salla

Right ON POINT with the presentation by David Wilcock and Corey Goode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdBDymF8uQI

After listening - to all three of these and hearing the overlap,

I am taking this more seriously

Your assumption is correct.

Thank you for welcoming me to this site.

I am attracted to discerning the truth, and this site seems to offer that. I also like the culture and tone I perceive when I visit.

Thanks.

It is good to know some feel that way.

When I started to put pins in what I saw as lies, I took some heat from RVD's loyal followers.

He doesn't have many of those left now.

BTW, I am happy to praise Ron when I see he is on the right track,

and if he straightened himself out, and become a beacon of truth (unlikely),

I might even donate some money to him (when I have spare money)

He has run from all the good suggestions that people here and elsewhere have given him

Very Interesting : The Second part of this program - the interview with Michael Salla

Right ON POINT with the presentation by David Wilcock and Corey Goode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdBDymF8uQI

After listening - to all three of these and hearing the overlap,

I am taking this more seriously

don't you think the overlap maybe related to influences of reading one another's material? We see the same thing happening in the dragon family hopium psy ops

don't you think the overlap maybe related to influences of reading one another's material? We see the same thing happening in the dragon family hopium psy ops

That is a possibility, of course.

But if you listen to that podcast, towards the end, you will hear there is a "new" whistleblower,

a guy in his 90's who supposedly confirms some of Corey Goods material also.

And they both made reference to finding Nazis in Antarctica.

That's consistent with material that I have heard directly from a whistleblower whom I have spoken

with personally. My whistleblower also told me that he has seen evidence of a joint US / Russian

mission to Mars.

(Do you want to listen for yourself?)

So the dots are beginning to connect.

SOME might call it the Wages of Sin

(I have prayed for Ron in the past, to get over his health problems.

And now I pray that he might come to his senses before his stress hits him with another health problem)

3-16-16 – PEOPLE EXPECT ME TO BE MORE POSITIVE

Meantime, he seems to be busy un-friending his dwindling number of friends

If only Ron had a bit more common sense, and a more solid connection to reality !

it also coincided with a conversation in the courthouse informing me that my motion to dismiss had been granted.

This is trivial to point out at this point, but this is again a lie. They told him his motion was denied, Ron's lawyer allegedly convinced Ron that it actually said that it had been granted.

Mr Van Dyke is like the whining college women described here...

The SJW's are favored by the state,

and think it is sustainable, in the same way that many Feminists do - this is a revealing discussion

"When they cannot take responsibility for their situation... they look for someone to blame."

A CLASSIC !

A woman who speaks great senses, wonders why other women think she is a 'bitch'

- maybe they don't want to give up state sponsored privileges

THE REALITY - of present Unreality - Are you enjoying the Collapse?

This conversation is a masterpiece!!! Best dialogue I've heard in 2016!

+Maxime Laneville I love the collapse - it feels like a huge correction is taking place.

A mature woman student in Canada - calls in

to discuss the terrifying collapse of relationships between men and women

Why Feminists Hate Men: What They Won't Tell You!

"Western civilization has already collapsed... We need to come up with something different"

- Stefan Molyneux

=

Archived