The Most important election in US History?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Rasmussen poll.Clinton by 3%.

Within margin of error.

Electoral college anomalies clearly going to be key.

Doc,have you any polling data re ethnic minorities?Are there any good websites for this sort of data?

half decent breakdown of what the polls are doing wrong here:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-where-polls-and-demographics-disagree/

Post debate the male female divide is even more important. Targeting the Alicia Machado story during the debate was quite clearly aimed squarely and soley at women.

It also leaves Trump with no way to attack her through Bill.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half decent breakdown of what the polls are doing wrong here:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-where-polls-and-demographics-disagree/

Post debate the male female divide is even more important. Targeting the Alicia Machado story during the debate was quite clearly aimed squarely and soley at women.

It also leaves Trump with no way to attack her through Bill.

If Hillary won on this Machado thing, I would have NO RESPECT for females voter in America

Imagine the extreme vanity and self-possession in takes to vote against Trump, because he called a beauty contestant "fatty" 20 years ago,

and instead vote for a Woman who commits serious crimes and kills people!

It shows a huge character flaw in females, and (frankly) makes me wonder if I should be living in a country who gives such people the right to vote

How can our planet progress if hurting feelings (decades ago) matters more than killing people and being a Queen Bee of crime?

If Hillary won on this Machado thing, I would have NO RESPECT for females voter in America

Imagine the extreme vanity and self-possession in takes to vote against Trump, because he called a beauty contestant "fatty" 20 years ago,

and instead vote for a Woman who commits serious crimes and kills people!

It shows a huge character flaw in females, and (frankly) makes me wonder if I should be living in a country who gives such people the right to vote

How can our planet progress if hurting feelings (decades ago) matters more than killing people and being a Queen Bee of crime?

Just out of interest.

do you know many "all american" women?

Think I'd stereotype them as desperate housewives dreaming of being kim khardasian.

Your respect is really not something they are looking for. A very special breed of crazy.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-small-dollar-donations-fundraising

'Less than three months have passed since the Trump campaign launched its e-mail fund-raising campaign at the end of June, but despite the late start, Trump is rapidly narrowing in on $100 million in small-dollar donations, if he has not already passed the threshold, Politico reports, citing Federal Election Committee filings, Trump campaign statements, and people close to the candidate’s fund-raising operation. Comparatively, McCain and Romney raised less than $64 million from small donors during the entirety of their 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns, respectively. “I’ve never seen anything like this,” a Republican operative who has worked with the campaign told Politico. “He’s the Republican Obama in terms of online fund-raising,” he added.

The $100 million in small-dollar donations is a record-setting total for a G.O.P. nominee.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-trump-campaign-raises-5-million-immigration-speech/

'The Trump campaign raised $5 million after his immigration speech in Phoenix, Arizona on Wednesday.
Breitbart.com reported:

Donald Trump’s campaign digital director Brad Parscale said that the campaign raised more than $5 million dollars worth of small online donations, under $200, in a single day, not counting donations sent by mail or phone.

The amount is reportedly a new daily record for the campaign.'

Trump raised $37 million in July, with 64 percent coming from small-dollar donors. Hillary Clinton raised $63 million, with only 36 percent of her campaign’s donations totaling less than $200.

What does Divine Intervention really look like?

10-4-16 – US ELECTION FOR PRESIDENT

Published on 3 Oct 2016

First off, let me say that it is unlikely at this time that I will vote at all in the upcoming election. The last election in which I voted was for Ron Paul. Like all major elections in the US, there was a lot of fraud. That’s why I stopped voting. This election, however, is interesting because of Trump. He is not part of the political establishment. That’s a good thing. There is no way I would ever support anyone from the Bush-Clinton-Obama criminal syndicate. Party is irrelevant – except for idiots incapable of thinking for themselves. Yes, I have friends who seem somewhat intelligent, yet vote for their party regardless of the candidate. I still think the ONLY possible solution for humanity is Divine intervention that wakes people up to the truth about ourselves and this world we inhabit.

What does RVD imagine genuine divine intervention would look like?

Would it be when, on some bright shining day in the future, a perfect person stepped out of a heavenly spacecraft, was loved by all and then somehow ran for President and won?

plees2z.jpg : Does a perfect leader come from space, or from our imagination?

THAT scenario if it happened, is something I WOULD NOT TRUST now. As a matter of fact, that's more or less, what we saw with Obama, a guy who came out of nowhere, and whose background now almost 8-years after he was elected still remains shadowy - many of his records are still closed.

Obama appeared as a virtually unknown, and gave an inspiring speech at a DNC convention: "There is no red or blue America, There is only the UNITED States of America!" But despite his promise of "Hope and Change", Obama turned out to be just another puppet, who did not respect the constitution, who presided over a further decline in America's economy and its fortunes.

Unlike Obama in 2008, Trump is a known quantity, but not as a politician. His political views have shifted over the years, but one consistent thing with him has been: that he is anti-war. and wants to see the country negotiate better trade laws and treaties - He wants to put America first, not some global New World Order. He is strongly, and aggressively opposed by the status quo elites. Unlike Obama, Donald Trump can deliver REAL change, And it should be obvious to everyone, even RVD, that Trump has ALREADY brought huge changes in the political debate and the issues that people are discussing. Is Trump perfect? Of course not (but who is perfect?). Naturally, we cannot be sure he will deliver on his own campaign promises. In fact, some of these look impossible today. But as Trump's children has said: The Donald often achieves what looks impossible. Isn't that what we have seen that already, with Trump getting this far in the race. Can we really be sure his success was achieved without divine help?

donald-trump-thumbs-up_zpsiocmnopo.jpg

It amazes me that RVD keeps calling for change, and when it is standing before him, in the person of Trump, Ron does not embrace it. Who is Ron to say that Trump is NOT the divine intervention he has been praying for? There is no perfect candidate. And the one who may have looked more perfect to some (Obama, 8 years ago), got his positive image. simply because people were projecting onto him the qualities what they wanted to see. Obama is no saint and he is no savior, as we can all clearly see now. After all, our current President brought in Obamacare, open borders, and more wars all around the planet.

Maybe Trump, backed up by helpful things like revelations from Julian Assange and Wikileaks, is how real Divine intervention happens. Certainly, non-PC talks from Trump, and leaks of emails from Assange are waking up people in a real way - not in the hope-filled, but delusional ways that RVD has tried to sell people.

Why is Trump so unpopular (with some voters)?

I suppose it because he speaks his truth in rough way. Many people are offended by his RAW manner, by how he takes on those he perceives as being not good for America, or those who simply attack him first. (When he gets hit, he hits back harder, wherever it comes from) Frankly, I think we need his toughness, and raw human reactions - but maybe not ALL of the time. (Let's hope Trump is learning now some greater wisdom about when and how to hit back.) PC-attitudes, and the enforcement of them are one of the important psychological barriers contributing to the dragging down of America... Another negative influence is Trust in the mainstream media. They do nothing but spin, and try to program us. Trust is shrinking, and shrink fast. We can thank Trump's revolutionary campaign, and the huge evidence of bias that has been brought out in the corporate controlled media. People are finally waking up. This is what Ron wanted. And we are seeing it. (But Ron somehow think this is happening by accident or magic, rather than BECAUSE of the powerful stimulus of Donald Trump's campaign.)

I'll STOP HERE - since I have found a far better Rant and explanation than I could possibly do.

(This is EXCELLENT by "Mike", Stefan Molyneux's colleague):

Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump

Published on 3 Oct 2016

Posted a few hours ago, and already has 39,000 Views / almost 2,400 Likes (2360/39,309: 6.0%)

UPI/CVoter poll: Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2.5 points

By Stephen Feller | Oct. 3, 2016
Donald Trump maintained a slim lead over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the UPI/Cvoter daily tracking poll. UPI file photo

WASHINGTON, Oct. 3 (UPI) -- The UPI/CVoter daily presidential tracking poll released Monday shows Donald Trump leading former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by 2.5 percentage points, a slight increase from the beginning of the weekend.

The online poll shows Trump carrying 49.38 percent of voters to Clinton's 46.89 percent in the daily tracking poll, continuing the back-and-forth swapping of a slight lead since Clinton lost a sizeable lead after the Democratic National Convention in late July. "Others," defined in the poll as respondents who decline to pick either Clinton or Trump, made up the remaining 3.73 percent of voters.

==

> http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/10/03/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-leads-Hillary-Clinton-by-25-points/9051475504225/

Think I'd stereotype them as desperate housewives dreaming of being kim khardasian.

Your respect is really not something they are looking for. A very special breed of crazy.

It's worse than that. Second & third level souls are in the majority in this dimension.

Their worst traits:

1) Their early programming becomes unshakeable.

2) They don't know how to question their motivation.

3) Third level types with high intellect are the ones the controllers manipulate into seeming positions of 'power', & the second level become the superannuated, unquestioning 'jobsworths'.

Apologies for being so esoteric. Suggest sitting back in hiding & wait for the next levelling planetary catastrophe.

It's worse than that. Second & third level souls are in the majority in this dimension.

Their worst traits:

1) Their early programming becomes unshakeable.

2) They don't know how to question their motivation.

3) Third level types with high intellect are the ones the controllers manipulate into seeming positions of 'power', & the second level become the superannuated, unquestioning 'jobsworths'.

Apologies for being so esoteric. Suggest sitting back in hiding & wait for the next levelling planetary catastrophe.

No need to apologise, you should know by now I spend most of my days at a level very few people understand, to crash back to reality every now and again to watch the repeats.

But I wouldn't go that far. Basic Layer Cake stuff of the isolated and insulated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRQH-dukb-Q

As for sitting back and hiding, like I said on the WWIII incoming thread

Plus I have my own nuclear bomb shelter, learnt general survival, firearms, motorbikes and now helicopters.

End of the world could be fun :P - or I'll be dead and not care.

nflogo.jpg

I've underlined what I feel is the most salient point of an excellent article.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-06/i-listened-trump-supporter-now-i-understand

'I talked at length with a Trump supporter I grew up around. I wanted to understand. I respected her growing up. I wanted to know why a person as kind and compassionate as I remember her is voting for someone like Donald Trump.

She was a family friend, a good person. In rural Ohio, everything was tight. Money, jobs. If you really needed quick cash, she’d put you to work doing landscaping. She’d pay fairly and reliably for the area.

She’s voting for Donald Trump. I disagree with her choice, but I understand why she rejects Clinton so fiercely, and why she’s been swept up in Donald Trump’s particular brand of right-wing populism. I feel that on the left, it’s increasingly easy to ignore these people, to disregard them, to write them off as racists, bigots, or uneducated. I think that’s a loss for everyone involved, and that sometimes listening can help you to at least understand why a person is making the choices they make, so you can work on the root causes. For her, the root cause isn’t racism. In fact, I remember her as one of the only people in the area who proudly hired black workers, in a place where that was a huge issue. She fought over that choice.

But that’s enough background. Let me relay a bit of what she told me.

She’s a person who built her business from the ground up. She wasn’t rich, but was very comfortable for the area. She had a nice house, a nice car, and was stable. She achieved the American dream of not having to struggle. Things changed during the housing crisis. A landscaping business requires customers who need landscaping, and people who don’t own homes just don’t need landscaping. In some of these neighborhoods, one in five people lost their homes. That almost immediately turns a successful landscaping business into a struggling one.

Then there was a domino effect. She couldn’t pay for her lawn-care equipment leases and loans. That hurt her work efficiency. Then, she lost her car. But that didn’t stop the payments. Then, she lost her house. She slowly had to let go all of her employees, until it was just her, hand-mowing lawns for cash the way you might expect a high school student in the summertime.

She told me that every week, it seemed there was another default letter, another foreclosure, another bank demanding more blood from her dry veins. To her, that pile of default notices and demands for payment looked suspiciously similar to Hillary Clinton’s top donor list.

She lost everything she worked so hard for. Obama swore he was going to help. The Wall Street bailout did seem to help Wall Street. But it did absolutely nothing for her. She turns on the news and sees how the Dow Jones is doing better than ever. But that didn’t bring her house and livelihood back. Liberals insist that Obama’s made her life better. But, now she’s driving a car that falls apart randomly while having to pay those same banks for a car she doesn’t own and never will. It’s difficult to convince someone whose life is objectively worse that their life is better. And it’s disingenuous to try. You can break down the specifics, sure. But when someone’s hungry, and you’re busy silencing their complaints by telling them how well world hunger is improving, you’re just going to upset them.

This is not a person who is stupid or racist. She knows Bush caused the economy collapse with his irresponsible tax policies and wars. But she saw liberals as fighting for the banks’ recovery, to hell with her needs. She sees in Hillary someone who celebrates that approach. Who measures US success by the success of multinational mega corporations?—?corporations who undercut and destroy local businesses. This is a person who grew up in a town with a friendly neighborhood general store, a locally-owned hardware store, farmers’ markets, florists, and auto shops. All of these businesses closed when Walmart moved into town. All their owners now work at that Walmart for a fraction of their previous wages, no benefits, and no hope for something better, something of their own. And now, she sees a free trade supporting former Walmart executive about to come in to office, and it feels like salt in her community’s wounds.'

The SMUG Left are Controlled by ??

The Smugness of Many on the Left is... rather terrifying I think - At least this person is making some effort to break through that:

I disagree with her choice, but I understand why she rejects Clinton so fiercely, and why she’s been swept up in Donald Trump’s particular brand of right-wing populism. I feel that on the left, it’s increasingly easy to ignore these people, to disregard them, to write them off as racists, bigots, or uneducated. I think that’s a loss for everyone involved, and that sometimes listening can help you to at least understand why a person is making the choices they make...

> ZeroHedge: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-06/i-listened-trump-supporter-now-i-understand

Don't these people realize they have been PROGRAMMED by a corrupt & controlled media?

Such people really need to wake up and realize that the Media serves corrupt elites, and to stay in power have painted a very negative picture of Trump

Listen to this podcast interview with Prof. Kevin McDonald, and you might get a clearre picture of WHO is behind this deception, and why they have done it

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/100616.mp3

Date: 10-06-16

Dr. Duke interviews Dr. Kevin MacDonald on the Political War Waged Against Trump and White Americans!

Ask yourself why:

+ Elites in both parties support Clinton

+ NONE of the 4,000 major newspapers in American have yet come out in support of Trump

+ Over half of the political donations made this year are by Jews and Jewish-controlled corporations like Goldman Sachs

+ 95% of Jews are support Hillary

I think the elites gained their wealth by ripping off the Middle class, and starting wars that benefit Israel, and the business interests of the elites.

Isn't it time we Woke Up, and put an END TO THIS??

->Ask yourself why Elites in both parties support Clinton

Thats easy.

Because she is closer to Trump in her policy veiw than Bernie Sanders, and also backing the loser doesn't win you favours.

Then why are they backing Clinton?

When she loses (or even if she wins) the voters are going to be VERY pissed off with the elites.

If a revolutionary mood sweeps the country, they are going to be Exiled or Worse.

I vote for the "or worse" for Hillary's most corrupt top donors, like Soros - maybe they will just go down the list,

and "deal with them all - this type of action may be very popular.

I am seeing public support now in the Philippines, were hundreds or thousands of Drug dealers have been killed.

In this morning's paper, a poll was released on Duterte's first 100 days, and he gets a very strong support:

+ 64 Net Support : +77 Positive - 13 Negative

Much better than the average New President.

If the Clintons, Comey, Loretta Lynch, and Soros were all arrested on Day-1 of a Trump Administration,

I imagine it would be very popular

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/07/biden-tells-rally-crowd-i-know-some-of-you-are-not-crazy-about-hillary/

One of the most surreal minute and half's in my time watching politics.

......I know you don't like Hilary but please get your neighbour to vote for her...........................

So if the bitch somehow gets in, you can BLAME YOUR NEIGHBOR??

Why not both vote for Trump, so you can both be happy

Biden said, “I know some of you, and some of the people you are trying to convince are not crazy about Hillary. I know that. Okay. I think she has gotten an unfair deal. But the truth of the matter is there is a lot of people—but folks don’t , don’t wake up on November 9 and find out we lost Pennsylvania by 2000 votes and say if I only. If I had only taken my neighbor. If I only gone. If I only. If I only. And there has been a lot of elections. Remember Al Gore.”

Yeah. Unfair. That's right.

The press has been unfairly on her side.

In a fair world with neutral press coverage, she be at 20% or rotting in jail on Death Row

Immigration - and why this could be the most crucial election ever

"the most successful and fairest culture in the history of the world"

In Trump We Trust | Ann Coulter and Stefan Molyneux

Oct. 6th

Comment

More than anyone I've ever heard or seen, Stephan M can help summarize a guest's concepts and ideas in ways even the guest could not have created; Ann (like so many of the other guests on this site) is perfectly capable of explaining her thoughts and ideas, yet somehow Stephan can create the words and phrases that better describe their inner selves than even they can. Well, almost anyway. I've just never seen such an outstanding interviewer/commenter/listener and analyst, and I must assume I'm not alone given the interest in this site.
"It's like... we should not have free speech if it hurts someone's feelings"
Ann Coulter reads from her book:
Part 1:

A FEAR of God (and Trump)?

The "Satanic grandmother" may be in trouble

She's having trouble attracting volunteers in key battleground states (to get the vote out)

Hillary Panics: Tells Supporters Privately That Trump Has Dangerous Advantage

Take it with a grain of salt, since Infowars likes to use hyperbole

Horrific words versus Horrific actions

Great spot-on comments by the Judge put everything in perspective

Justice w/ Judge Jeanine | Oct 08, 2016 | Trump's Hot Mic Comments; Trump Vow to Stay in Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFAQTtlIEvI

Published on Oct 8, 2016

Judge Pirro’s Passionate Pro-Trump Opening Gets Botched by Teleprompter in Perfectly Symbolic Moment

Then why are they backing Clinton?

When she loses (or even if she wins) the voters are going to be VERY pissed off with the elites.

If a revolutionary mood sweeps the country, they are going to be Exiled or Worse.

I vote for the "or worse" for Hillary's most corrupt top donors, like Soros - maybe they will just go down the list,

and "deal with them all - this type of action may be very popular.

I am seeing public support now in the Philippines, were hundreds or thousands of Drug dealers have been killed.

In this morning's paper, a poll was released on Duterte's first 100 days, and he gets a very strong support:

+ 64 Net Support : +77 Positive - 13 Negative

Much better than the average New President.

If the Clintons, Comey, Loretta Lynch, and Soros were all arrested on Day-1 of a Trump Administration,

I imagine it would be very popular

The only difference between a monarchy and a republic is in a republic the various heir apparents fight their internal conflicts with the peoples votes rather than the peoples pitchforks.

As long as there are people to dumb to do anything other than follow it will always be so.

Trump, Clinton. what exactly do you think the difference is?

Both have their micro empires. Neither empire puts people first.

oh

and Soros is mostly backing Trump. Not Hillary. Democrats inside parts of his empire aside.

" Soros is mostly backing Trump..."

???

He was the largest single donor Clinton, and she has always behaved like she was his puppet