The Most important election in US History?

Are those polls BEFORE or after the 2nd Debate?

The Hilly-Bush Psy-Op may have worked a few days, but I think it has been exposed now

post 2nd debate

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

There was a marked boost for HRC and then she's dropped back since post 2nd debate

For me the trade is the one Frank Luntz alluded to.It was the same working class revolution as won Brexit.

The pollsters just aren't sophisticated enough to pick up such huge changes in one election given they are all generally past vote weighting.

Luntz did say that Trump had made the Reps competitive in states they'd hadn't been competitive in decades

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mish calls it for hilary

https://mishtalk.com/2016/10/11/trump-destroyed-trump-not-the-media-this-election-is-over/

'

Dave Stockman, Ronald Reagan’s former budget director told Fox News the “Media Destroyed Trump” and “This Election is Over”

Is that the case?

Stockman: “This election is over. Trump made a game defense of himself, enough to keep him in the race, but it is going to descend deeper into the gutter from here, than ever before in American history. And the people of America are going to be disgusted. And they’re not going to come out and vote. And a lot of them now feel free to vote their conscience and their conviction for the third party candidate. So Hillary will have no mandate. And I think that’s good. Because she stands for everything that’s wrecking this country. We’re gonna now have a crisis; there will be a market crash; there will be a recession. She will be a 45 percent politically-crippled mandate-less president, and we are going to finally show the American people that this fantasy that both parties have been projecting has to end. … I do not think she won the debate. I think the media destroyed Donald Trump as a candidate.”

General Agreement

There is very little I disagree with, until the final sentence.

It’s pretty clear the election is over, but that was clear after the first debate.

I would not go so far as to say the markets will “crash”, but that depends on the definition. I actually suspect more like a 40-50% decline over seven to ten years with nothing much worse than a 15-20% decline.

No year may look like a “crash” but the end result for pension plans will be worse.

Hillary certainly is damaged goods, but she will be able to damage the country with help of her Republican neocon friends who would rather see her in the White House than Trump.

All things considered, that’s a lot of agreements. But, if a “crash” is coming, however one defines it, Donald Trump would not have stopped it either.

Media Destroyed Trump?

My main disagreement with Stockman is his statement “I think the media destroyed Donald Trump as a candidate.”

Certainly the media tried to destroy Trump, but the media failed every step of the way.

Trump Destroyed Trump

It is Trump who destroyed Trump. The man finally imploded.

Heading into the first debate, it was Trump’s election to lose, and he lost it with an amazing set of gaffes.

When asked about taxes, he had an easy answer: “I pay may taxes according to the law, just as I presume Hillary does. Warren Buffet complained his secretary pays more in taxes than he does. But does Buffet voluntarily pay extra taxes? Does Hillary? If Hillary does not like the law, why didn’t she change it when she was a senator?”

How hard was that?

Why didn’t Trump ever bring up the Clinton Foundation? Why didn’t he press harder on Libya?

In regards to the “birther” issue, all Trump had to say was “I changed my mind once I saw the birth certificate. Am I not allow to change my mind? Didn’t Hillary change her mind on the Trans-Pacific Trade Agreement (TPP)? Of course she did. She now agrees with me. If she can change her, mind why can’t I?

Trump was asked several pointed questions. Hillary was asked none. Trump could have and should have, after the third pointed question, gone after the moderator with a comment “Doesn’t Hillary get any hard questions? Whose side are you on?” That would have brought lots of laughs.

Such a response to the moderator by Trump would have required some quick thinking, but there is no excuse for Trump flat out not being prepared for the debate.

Ahead of the first debate, Trump was one state away from pulling into the lead, and a moderately good debate would likely have done that. Answers like the above, easily worked out in advance, may have been a knock out blow to Hillary.

Finally, and in regards to all the new sexual allegations, Trump should simply have said something along the lines “I made a mistake. So did Hillary when she married Bill.”

The bottom line is the medial did not destroy Trump, his own arrogance, lack of humility, and total lack of preparation for the first debate did.

Barring a medical or other type of disaster, this election is indeed over.

I am voting for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

Mike “Mish” Shedlock'

Utter Crap!

Media Destroyed Trump?

My main disagreement with Stockman is his statement “I think the media destroyed Donald Trump as a candidate.”

Certainly the media tried to destroy Trump, but the media failed every step of the way.

Trump Destroyed Trump

It is Trump who destroyed Trump. The man finally imploded.

This is the Narrative the MSM is trying to get out: That Trump is destroyed

Why are 20,000 people showing up at his rallies?

Wait for the dramatic turnaround - perhaps on some new Leak or other news negative to Killary

Mish is an idiot if he supports Gary Johnson.

I did 4 years ago, but Gary has proven himself to be a clown in the 2016 Campaign.

Mish is wasting his vote, and may help put the Satanic one in the white house. What a flawed idea is that

(here's what Stockman said):

Stockman: “This election is over. Trump made a game defense of himself, enough to keep him in the race, but it is going to descend deeper into the gutter from here, than ever before in American history. And the people of America are going to be disgusted. And they’re not going to come out and vote. And a lot of them now feel free to vote their conscience and their conviction for the third party candidate. So Hillary will have no mandate. And I think that’s good. Because she stands for everything that’s wrecking this country. We’re gonna now have a crisis; there will be a market crash; there will be a recession. She will be a 45 percent politically-crippled mandate-less president, and we are going to finally show the American people that this fantasy that both parties have been projecting has to end. … I do not think she won the debate. I think the media destroyed Donald Trump as a candidate.”

Hmm. Stockman fell for the Hilly-Bush PsyOp, designed to keep elite scum in washington

I think Hillary's mud-slinging is disgusting them - Trump should go back to his key issues

But his problem is how to get around his real opponent, the controlled media - this is what the people need to work to defeat

"538 is now giving Trump a 9.3 percent chance of winning." - Thunter

Better take those odds.

Lots can still happen in the remaining time

Here are two (Rense and Fetzer) who are not buying into the "faked" polls

Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - 2nd Debate Analysis

(Is Hillary taking long breaks, to replace her blood?)

THE QUEEN of Smirks

The latest leaks show Hillary's "treason" say some - but they will probably just be ignored by the corrupted media.

It's disgusting, But at least I am already OUT of the US

Mish-who I love reading-has always had Libertarian leanings.

This really is a Brexit vote on steroids.That's the nub of the trade,.Frank Luntz alluded to it in that Trump has made the Reps competitive in places they haven't been in years.At the same time he's lost traditional Rep support in places like Utah.

I suspect most people have decided which way they're voting-Luntz agreed-it really all devolves onto turnout.I suspect a lot of Hilary support may stay home now given the Wikileaks revelations which would depress any Sanders supporter.Trump supporters in my opinion are more likely to turn out.I still think it's going to be close but it's going to get nastier yet.

There a re a couple of women now claiming Trump groped them.

On a personal level,you have to say that the pool of people willing to take on the Wall St Washington establishment is going to be even smaller in 2020.Trump has really given it a go.Kudos to him.

I just thought of Obama 2008 and how hollow those words are now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_presidential_campaign,_2008

Obama's campaign used the slogan "Change we can believe in" and the chant "Yes We Can".

"... it's going to get nastier yet"

THE DEATH OF 50,000 LEAKS has started for the Satanic one.

And it seems destined to wipeoff that silly smirk, for once and for all - what a blessing that would be!

Meantime:

CNN / The Clingon News Network / is trying to ban the REAL news while it pumps out stale mud on The Donald

CulH9gkUEAAjegO.jpg

CNN ORDERS BLACKOUT ON CLINTON 'SON'...

Mike Cernovich tweeted the following yesterday and he's usually accurate.

'I can confirm rotten Hillary's 33,000 emails have been obtained. Word is it will be a 'November Surprise.' Wow, something new every day!'

Obviously she has nothing to worry about as they're all about yoga.

'I can confirm rotten Hillary's 33,000 emails have been obtained. Word is it will be a 'November Surprise.' Wow, something new every day!'

Interesting.

But a November release would not give much time to SIFT through them before the Nov. 8th Election

So I hope at least some of them come out earlier

According to this article on Infowars the releases will be in 4 or 5 batches. It also says there is a video coming where Hillary is racist towards an African American woman.

http://www.infowars.com/report-hacker-claims-racist-hillary-tape-set-to-be-released/

The source is a poster on 4Chan so it could well be a hoax. I'm not sure if Cernovich is going off that too, but he sounds confident and does not usually post heresay. 'I can confirm' doesn't sound to me like he's just a read a post on 4 Chan and is going off of that, but we'll see what happens with these.

Contrary to the recent nonsense that Trump has lost already
(this SHOULD be entitled: Why Clinton SHOULD lose Ohio)
Oct 13 8:08am:

Charlie Saltkield won't vote for Hillary Clinton in November for one reason: She badmouthed coal. More

Mike Cernovich tweeted the following yesterday and he's usually accurate.

Obviously she has nothing to worry about as they're all about yoga.

lol.....These emails are a treasure trove,literally.They're severely going to dampen her turnout I suspect.

Contrary to the recent nonsense that Trump has lost already
(this SHOULD be entitled: Why Clinton SHOULD lose Ohio)
Oct 13 8:08am:

Charlie Saltkield won't vote for Hillary Clinton in November for one reason: She badmouthed coal. More

She had a brief blip up in the polls in Ohio but generally Trump has been ahead.

The interesting thing with that piece is that it demonstrates Trump's ability to cross old demarcation lines like no other Republican who entered Primary season 2016.

People forget,that without Trump,the Reps/Jeb Bush would have got smashed.

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/hillary_clinton_wikileaks_emails_catholics.html

'Clinton's now communications director Jennifer Palmieri and Center For American Progress fellow John Halpin mocked a magazine article about Rupert Murdoch raising his children as Catholics.

"Many of the most powerful elements of the conservative movement are all Catholic (many converts) ...they must be attracted to the systematic thought and [severely] backwards gender relations," Halpin allegedly wrote. "It's an amazing bastardization of the faith."

According to WikiLeaks, Palmieri wrote back: "I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable politically conservative religion. Their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelicals."'

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct13

'The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

Eighty-four percent (84%) now say they are certain how they will vote in this year’s presidential election, and among these voters, Trump posts a 49% to 46% lead over Clinton. Among voters who say they still could change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Clinton 40%, Trump 37%, Johnson 19% and Stein four percent (4%).'

Given the closeness of the race,it'd be interesting to see how those Johnson voters split nearer the time.Past experience tells me they likely won't vote Johnson.I struggle to see how anyone leaning Libertarian will vote for HRC

Hillary's "lead" is melting down

That's what the "waters of truth" do to her

White House Watch: Trump Takes the Lead

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The full results from Sunday night’s debate are in, and Donald Trump has come from behind to take the lead over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

wizard-of-oz-flying-monkeys.jpg

Meantime, Hillary pays her monkey-trolls well. But do they have a decent product to sell?

Time to Take the Country back!

Trump's best speech yet?

He lays out the crimes, and the media conspiracy - while the Satanic One stays home resting

Full Event: Donald Trump Rally in West Palm Beach, Florida (10/13/2016) Donald Trump Florida Speech

"The claims are ludicrous, and preposterous - the Lies come from outlets whose past claims were discredited"

Drudge - Assange keeps Punching

Cuz8rwFWcAA5T-O.jpg
OFF WITH HIS WEB!
NOOSE TIGHTENS...
JOURNALISTS SHOWER CLINTON CAMP WITH CASH...
CORPORATE MEDIA EXPOSED...
POLITICO Reporter Offered Podesta Chance to Edit Story...
CNN declares unlawful for public to search WIKILEAKS...
DUMP #10...

WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange’s access to the internet was cut off on Monday. The anti-secrecy site blamed a ‘state actor.’ AP
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article108723012.html#storylink=cpy
(Hey, it's not Russia)
Clearly the lack of internet for Assange hasn't slowed the release of Hillary's emails as Part 9 of the Podesta emails were released yesterday and Part 10 was just released a few hours ago.
Of course, this comes just a few days after the Obama administration announced overt plans to escalate a cyber war with Russia over allegations they were behind the hacking of Hillary's private email server.
Certainly, one has to wonder what this means for the future of Assange as clearly the Obama administration has applied sufficient pressure on the Ecuadorian government such that they have started to cave on their support of him. Perhaps we should be checking flight logs for mysterious planes landing in Quito with billions of Swiss Francs on board.
In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-clinton-foundation-corruption-video/

'

Now, the gloves are off. And Trump’s campaign released a video that is so brutal that it’s been viewed almost 2 million times, and shared more than 45,000 times, as of Monday afternoon. That’s in less than 7 hours!

The video details Clinton’s pay-for-play scams as Secretary of State, and how she ensured her family would get rich through the Clinton Foundation’s criminal activity.

As Trump announced on Facebook:

“As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton abused her power to get millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation, and in return, granted so many favors to the establishment and elites. SO unbelievably corrupt. The system is rigged and as President, I promise you, I will end it! You will always be FIRST—not donors, not special interests, not Washington insiders—you! #AmericaFirst!”

The video, which is called “Get Rich Quick: Hillary Clinton’s Pay to Play Guide,” shows exactly how Hillary Clinton secured the nomination, step-by-step:

Step 1: Start a Foundation that accepts loads of money from foreign countries and donors.

Step 2: Become Secretary of State.

Step 3: Set up a private email server to cover your tracks.

Step 4: Meet with foreign leaders, with one condition — they donate big bucks to the Foundation.

Step 5: Foreign leaders, dignitaries (really anyone who paid to play) gets special favors from Hillary.

Step 6: Delete any email correspondence on your personal email server.

Step 7: Just in case, destroy devices with a hammer.

Step 8: Pray you don’t get caught.

Step 9: Get caught, cover up, lie … and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie.'

Step 10: Run for president!

Here is the powerful video. Amazing!:

=

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-clinton-foundation-corruption-video/

'

Now, the gloves are off. And Trump’s campaign released a video that is so brutal that it’s been viewed almost 2 million times, and shared more than 45,000 times, as of Monday afternoon. That’s in less than 7 hours!

The video details Clinton’s pay-for-play scams as Secretary of State, and how she ensured her family would get rich through the Clinton Foundation’s criminal activity.

As Trump announced on Facebook:

“As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton abused her power to get millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation, and in return, granted so many favors to the establishment and elites. SO unbelievably corrupt. The system is rigged and as President, I promise you, I will end it! You will always be FIRST—not donors, not special interests, not Washington insiders—you! #AmericaFirst!”

The video, which is called “Get Rich Quick: Hillary Clinton’s Pay to Play Guide,” shows exactly how Hillary Clinton secured the nomination, step-by-step:

Step 1: Start a Foundation that accepts loads of money from foreign countries and donors.

Step 2: Become Secretary of State.

Step 3: Set up a private email server to cover your tracks.

Step 4: Meet with foreign leaders, with one condition — they donate big bucks to the Foundation.

Step 5: Foreign leaders, dignitaries (really anyone who paid to play) gets special favors from Hillary.

Step 6: Delete any email correspondence on your personal email server.

Step 7: Just in case, destroy devices with a hammer.

Step 8: Pray you don’t get caught.

Step 9: Get caught, cover up, lie … and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie.'

Step 10: Run for president!

Here is the powerful video. Amazing!:

The Clinton's behavior is a rich vein of corruption.

There is almost TOO MUCH MATERIAL

To get just some of it across, Trump will have to pivot deftly from the silly charges about his supposed "assaults on women"

The media, and the women of America are really letting the country down in focusing on unimportant false charges

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-hitman-breaks-silence-exposes-sex-trysts-men-women/&ved=0ahUKEwjZ1O2vu-XPAhUkJ8AKHcnpANsQqG8IHjAA&usg=AFQjCNGpPbG1KwgZyImMozovA3MWEdrQzQ

Added EXCERPT:

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.