The Most important election in US History?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO WOMAN CARE - that Hillary's Own past contains more that just Lewd Sex TALK:

EXCERPT:

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel,” the man, who was hired by the Clintons, via a Hollywood executive, to cover up their scandals, told The ENQUIRER.

==

> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-hitman-breaks-silence-exposes-sex-trysts-men-women/

The Enquirer checks its stories, and is usually accurate.

Btw, she not only abused some of her sex partners, she may have even KILLED one (Foster), it is alleged.

DO WOMAN CARE - that Hillary's Own past contains more that just Lewd Sex TALK:

EXCERPT:

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel,” the man, who was hired by the Clintons, via a Hollywood executive, to cover up their scandals, told The ENQUIRER.

==

> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-hitman-breaks-silence-exposes-sex-trysts-men-women/

The Enquirer checks its stories, and is usually accurate.

Btw, she not only abused some of her sex partners, she may have even KILLED one (Foster), it is alleged.

I'm trying to get copy in the UK.How widely read is it?

(This was interesting... How Obama has changed)

Sean Hannity Malik Obama Interview President Obama Half Brother Voting Trump - 10/19/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leataMefA-8

ONE ELECTION AWAY from Losing It All

THE FIGHT FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION

"You are in a War of Ideas" !

germany's going to blow if it's not careful.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/germans-are-leaving-germany-droves

'

• More than 1.5 million Germans, many of them highly educated, left Germany during the past decade.Die Welt.
  • Germany is facing a spike in migrant crime, including an epidemic of rapes and sexual assaults. Mass migration is also accelerating the Islamization of Germany. Many Germans appear to be losing hope about the future direction of their country.
  • "We refugees... do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave Germany. And please take Saxony and the Alternative for Germany (AfD) with you.... Why do you not go to another country? We are sick of you!" — Aras Bacho an 18-year-old Syrian migrant, in Der Freitag, October 2016.
  • A real estate agent in a town near Lake Balaton, a popular tourist destination in western Hungary, said that 80% of the Germans relocating there cite the migration crisis as the main reason for their desire to leave Germany.
  • "I believe that Islam does not belong to Germany. I regard it as a foreign entity which has brought the West more problems than benefits. In my opinion, many followers of this religion are rude, demanding and despise Germany." — A German citizen who emigrated from Germany, in an "Open Letter to the German Government."
  • "I believe that immigration is producing major and irreversible changes in German society. I am angry that this is happening without the direct approval of German citizens. ... I believe that it is a shame that in Germany Jews must again be afraid to be Jews." — A German citizen who emigrated from Germany, in an "Open Letter to the German Government."'

Trump speech on draining the swamp. Lobbyist restrictions term limits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTLmeOMO1E

He is saying some good stuff. Too bad it doesn’t make the news.

He has the media along with both Democrat and Republican elite working overtime to fight him.

==

Comment by accuchip on October 19, 2016 @ 5:28 pm

"TRUMP NARROWS" the phony gap (or advances his lead)... as he starts to spend

Hillary Clinton News and Polls on Her 2016 Bid For ... - Daily Mail

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/hillary_clinton/index.html

21/10/16 14:52. Notoriously stingy Donald Trump doubled his campaign spending to $70million as his polls slipped but still lags behind Hillary Clinton who ...

Clinton's lead cut in half: poll
Reuters TV-21 hours ago
(This is a frequently used headline: Trump cuts lead in half - used again and again in this campaign.
The Polls are fake, and the story is too... The media are trying push the narrative that Hillary is ahead,
so the b/tch can steal it. Please be discerning.)

"TRUMP NARROWS" the phony gap (or advances his lead)... as he starts to spend

Hillary Clinton News and Polls on Her 2016 Bid For ... - Daily Mail

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/hillary_clinton/index.html

21/10/16 14:52. Notoriously stingy Donald Trump doubled his campaign spending to $70million as his polls slipped but still lags behind Hillary Clinton who ...

Clinton's lead cut in half: poll

Reuters TV-21 hours ago

(This is a frequently used headline: Trump cuts lead in half - used again and again in this campaign.
The Polls are fake, and the story is too... The media are trying push the narrative that Hillary is ahead,
so the b/tch can steal it. Please be discerning.)

Team Hilary should be aiming to drive down her poll lead as the only motivation many of her supporters have to vote for her is fear of Trump.They don't actually like her.

"Team Hilary should be aiming to drive down her poll lead as the only motivation many of her supporters have to vote for her is fear of Trump.They don't actually like her."

I am coming to think that many are AFRAID not to support her (in their public statements),

but they FEAR her victory, and may not actual want her to win.

A Clinton administration would be painful and horrific for many people.

So many powerful people may support her in public, but vote for Trump when they are in the voting booths.

And her election-stealing efforts may be undermined by insiders in various ways

An interesting take on turnout

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/confirmed-early-voting-data-shows-trump-lead-ignore-trolls-say-otherwise/

I keep seeing post after post in this subreddit (and in other parts of Reddit) that claim that the early voting data is showing bad signs for Trump and good signs for Clinton. This is absolutely false.

First, Republicans are turning in their mail-in ballots in higher numbers than the Democrats in Florida. Yes, that site claims that more Democrats received their mail-in ballots, but it shows that more republicans actually give enough of a shit to vote i.e. Trump is inspiring more people to vote than Hillary (this means that more Pro-Trump independents will vote than Pro-Hillary independents).

Of course, people would say that McCain and Romney held a higher lead with mail-in ballots in Florida than Trump (assuming that most republicans will vote for the republican candidate — which they most likely will). That is true, but it is highly misleading. If holding a lead in mail-in ballots actually mattered, then both McCain and Romney should have won Florida, yet they did not. Trump’s campaign is generating much more excitement than Hillary’s campaign, so Trump’s supporters are more likely to turnout in-person to vote, as opposed to just mailing in a ballot. That is how Obama won Florida in 2008 despite losing the mail-in ballot count — and it will be how Trump will win Florida in 2016. In fact, the very fact that the Democrats aren’t ahead in mail-in ballots should be highly concerning for the Hillary campaign, since it is unlikely that many of her supporters would actually turn out in-person to vote for her.

Same logic applies in North Carolina. I don’t have the exact number, but I believe that the republicans are requesting main-in ballots slightly more than Democrats. The fact that the republican lead with mail-in ballot requests in 2016 is less than their lead in 2008 and 2012 is irrelevant. If the Democrats wish to stand any chance in NC, then they should be the ones ahead with ballot requests.'

YUGE !
Trump-Yuge_zps6tpackxs.jpg

... while Hillary struggles to fill a small gymnasium, The Donald gets 27,000 to his latest Florida rally

Full Speech: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Tampa, FL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg7tZ_4WGgA

VP-Pence talks about the enthusiastic crowds

Sean Hannity Mike Pence Interview Path to Victory , Rigged Election - 10/24/16 - Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HfUz2AbSgg

"With Obama's election, we lost to the Empire... we got a swamp of corruption.

With Trump in this year's election, we have one last chance to take it back."

SR1289 - Franklin Graham – The Republic Teeters on the Edge of the Abyss

A list of bad actors are going to be triumphant if Hillary wins

"NOT YET. We are not yet done with Constitutional government"

Scott Adams at Coffee... after the Gettysburg speech

Coffee with Scott Adams (10-23-2016)

Adams signals to the Virtue-Signaller herself

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/25/early-voting-suggests-tight-race-in-key-states-despite-clinton-camp-boast.html

'Hillary Clinton’s campaign is touting some “eye-popping” advantages in early voting, in an apparent effort to energize Democratic voters, but preliminary figures suggest the race remains tighter than her aides acknowledge.

The preliminary numbers appear to show Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, with an edge in several of the roughly 10 battleground states that will decide the 2016 White House race.

“We're seeing eye-popping vote-by-mail application numbers,” Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said on “Fox News Sunday.”

In Arizona and North Carolina, for example, more registered Democrats than Republicans have indeed cast early ballots.

But such numbers are open to interpretation, including how many Democrats in those two states voted for Clinton.

Meanwhile, early data shows Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump with potential advantages of his own in battleground states Florida, Ohio and elsewhere.

Only some of the 37 states that allow early voting make public the number of registered Democrats and Republicans who requested early ballots and voted early, so final numbers won’t be known until Election Day.

Still, the Clinton campaign seemed bolstered in recent days by mail-in balloting in battleground Florida, where in-person voting started Monday in a majority of counties.

Early Florida numbers showed about an equal number of Democrats and Republicans had requested a record 3.1 million early ballots, compared with 2008 when Republicans led 49-to-32 percent and President Obama still won the state.

However, registered Republicans now have a slight lead -- 1.8 percentage points -- in the nearly 1 million ballots received by Friday.

Trump, on a swing through Florida on Monday, made another push for supporters to cast their votes now.

“You got to get out there. Who’s voted already?” Trump asked a cheering crowd in St. Augustine. “If you’re not feeling well on Nov. 8, we don’t want to take a chance.”

Clinton said in battleground North Carolina on Sunday: “From now until Nov. 5, you can vote early. It’s a big deal. You get to vote today, right after this event.”

Mook also pointed out Sunday that in Nevada, officials saw a “record turnout” in Democratic stronghold Clark County, which includes Las Vegas.

However, Trump has throughout the campaign appeared to have the support of some potential crossover voters, including Latino immigrants who back his tough message on illegal immigration.

A recent CNN/ORC poll, for example, found 33 percent of registered Latino voters in Nevada support Trump, compared to 54 percent for Clinton.

The Clinton campaign declined Monday to provide details on the states to which Mook and vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine referred Sunday.

Kaine told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the campaign “like(s) the early voting activity and the absentee-ballot requests coming in.”

Kendra Stewart, College of Charleston political science professor, said Monday that Kaine and Mook are “doing exactly what they should be doing by trying to use this as an opportunity to create enthusiasm within the party in the hopes of a bandwagon effect.”

However, she cautioned about the effort perhaps “leaving some Democratic voters less motivated to vote if they feel like their candidate doesn’t really need them” and giving the Trump campaign the opportunity to use the underdog strategy to try to rally supporters to get out and vote.

Elliott Fullmer, a Randolph-Macon College political science professor, suggested either camp could play up select early-vote trends.

“I don’t think it would be a surprise for a campaign to think any positive momentum would play well,” Fullmer said Monday. “And the more they can discuss an advantage in early voting, they will.”

According to the University of Florida’s U.S. Elections Project, roughly 6 million Americans have already cast early votes, which do not include absentee ballots.

More than 46 million people are expected to vote before Election Day -- or as much as 40 percent of all votes cast.

The District of Columbia also allows early voting. Included in the 37 states that allow early voting are Colorado, Oregon and Washington, which have only mail-in balloting.

Clinton holds a 6 percentage point lead over Trump in national polls, according to the RealClearPolitcs average.

Clinton -- who has been the frontrunner for the entire race -- also has leads in battlegrounds states New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Virginia.

Trump leads in battlegrounds Georgia, Iowa, Missouri and Ohio.

Though neither Georgia nor Ohio break down early balloting by party affiliation, Trump appears to have an advantage in both states.

In Ohio, such requests are down 10 percent among black voters, who in recent decades have tended to vote for Democrats. And requests among Ohio’s increasing white population, a voting bloc in which Trump appears to do well, is up 3 percentage points, to 91 percent.

In Georgia, ballot requests and returns among black voters trail 2012 levels.'

I think Trump will have the more motivated voters on the day,so HRC needs agood lead now.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

'WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!'

Yup.

And that includes staff too.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/michael-moore-trumps-election-will-be-biggest-fuck-you-ever-recorded-human-history

'

Some fascinating comments from the overtly liberal, Hillary-supporting Michael Moore, who in a recently leaked speech comes perilously close in a speech explaining why on November 8, what is left of middle America will look to cast its vote for Donald Trump for one reason:

His full remarks below:

I know a lot of people in Michigan that are planning to vote for Trump and they don't necessarily agree with him. They're not racist or redneck, they're actually pretty decent people and so after talking to a number of them I wanted to write this.

Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of Ford Motor executives and said "if you close these factories as you're planning to do in Detroit and build them in Mexico, I'm going to put a 35% tariff on those cars when you send them back and nobody's going to buy them." It was an amazing thing to see. No politician, Republican or Democrat, had ever said anything like that to these executives, and it was music to the ears of people in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin - the "Brexit" states.

You live here in Ohio, you know what I'm talking about. Whether Trump means it or not, is kind of irrelevant because he's saying the things to people who are hurting, and that's why every beaten-down, nameless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle class loves Trump. He is the human Molotov Cocktail that they've been waiting for; the human hand grande that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them. And on November 8, although they lost their jobs, although they've been foreclose on by the bank, next came the divorce and now the wife and kids are gone, the car's been repoed, they haven't had a real vacation in years, they're stuck with the shitty Obamacare bronze plan where you can't even get a fucking percocet, they've essentially lost everything they had except one thing - the one thing that doesn't cost them a cent and is guaranteed to them by the American constitution: the right to vote.

They might be penniless, they might be homeless, they might be fucked over and fucked up it doesn't matter, because it's equalized on that day - a millionaire has the same number of votes as the person without a job: one. And there's more of the former middle class than there are in the millionaire class. So on November 8 the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain, and take that lever or felt pen or touchscreen and put a big fucking X in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives: Donald J Trump.

They see that the elite who ruined their lives hate Trump. Corporate America hates Trump. Wall Street hates Trump. The career politicians hate Trump. The media hates Trump, after they loved him and created him, and now hate. Thank you media: the enemy of my enemy is who I'm voting for on November 8.

Yes, on November 8, you Joe Blow, Steve Blow, Bob Blow, Billy Blow, all the Blows get to go and blow up the whole goddamn system because it's your right. Trump's election is going to be the biggest fuck ever recorded in human history and it will feel good. '

Do you want a BULLY in the White House ?

(No, this not about Trump, who sometimes bullies too.)

Latest from Scott Adams:
—————————————————

The Bully Party

Posted October 25th, 2016 @ 9:14am in #Trump #Clinton

I’ve been trying to figure out what common trait binds Clinton supporters together. As far as I can tell, the most unifying characteristic is a willingness to bully in all its forms.

If you have a Trump sign in your lawn, they will steal it.

If you have a Trump bumper sticker, they will deface your car.

if you speak of Trump at work you could get fired.

On social media, almost every message I get from a Clinton supporter is a bullying type of message. They insult. They try to shame. They label. And obviously they threaten my livelihood.

We know from Project Veritas that Clinton supporters tried to incite violence at Trump rallies. The media downplays it.

We also know Clinton’s side hired paid trolls to bully online. You don’t hear much about that.

———————————————–

More at http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party

Interesting analysis here

My Preliminary Presidential Election Prediction

Summary: Another BIG DROP needed this week, for Trump to win.

Two possible drops have been needed

Interesting analysis here

My Preliminary Presidential Election Prediction

Summary: Another BIG DROP needed this week, for Trump to win.

Two possible drops have been needed

I thought it was well reasoned.Besides Rasmussen and IBD/TIPP and the LA Times tracker ,noone else has had Trump ahead.having said that,lots of the state polls have had Trump ahead and this is where it's much more difficult as a national poll win doesn't necessarily translate into and electoral college one.

You reap what you sow

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/303007-ryan-has-little-margin-for-error-in-speaker-vote

'Republican lawmakers who voted against Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) for Speaker aren’t saying whether they’ll vote for him in a new election next year.

Nine House Republicans rejected Ryan in the special election to replace Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) one year ago Saturday.

Eight of them will have a chance to vote for Ryan again.

Rep. Dave Brat (Va.), one of the eight, said his public criticisms of Ryan have never been personal.

Like he did last year, Brat plans to present all leadership candidates five policy requests on things like trade, immigration and regular order. He’ll support those candidates who pledge to uphold those policies.

“Whoever signs off on those, I’ll vote yes,” Brat said.

Reps. Randy Weber (Texas), Ted Yoho (Fla.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Louie Gohmert (Texas), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Walter Jones (N.C.), Bill Posey (Fla.) and Curt Clawson (Fla.) are the other Republicans who voted for Rep. Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) in last year’s vote.;

Wow. wow. wow ~ !!!

How can anyone who hears James Okeefe's tales of lawbreaking vote for Hillary

James O'Keefe on The Sean Hannity Radio Show (10/27/2016)

JOK speaks of the campaign coordinating laws:

Payment > Conduct > Coordination - Boom, Done !

The lawsuit has already been filed !

A LANDSLIDE ?

Doug Casey on Why This is The Most Important American Election in History

Guest(s): Doug Casey

With the presidential vote less than two weeks away, famed investor Doug Casey says this election is probably a lot more important than the American people think. ‘This is probably the most important election in American history since the Civil War, since the one that put Lincoln in office,’ he told Daniela Cambone on the sidelines of the New Orleans Investment Conference. Casey also said he thinks the polls are off, calling for Republican candidate Donald Trump to win the popular vote by a landslide.

> http://www.kitco.com/news/video/show/New-Orleans-Conference/1399/2016-10-27/Doug-Casey-on-Why-This-is-The-Most-Important-American-Election-in-History

I think HRC is done - the MSM is starting to turn on the Satanic One

after the revelation (thru Wikileaks) that Bill Clinton extracted Tens of Millions in speaking fees,

because of his links to the Clinton Foundation, "the Mothership of Crime"

Is MORNING JOE trying to save himself from the coming Deluge?

Morning Joe Spends 17 Mins Opening On “Sleazy” Doug Band ‘Bill Clinton, Inc.’ Memo (Part 1)

Published on Oct 27, 2016 (a few hours ago)