The Most important election in US History?

maybe every potential First lady (including Bill) should be required to deliver the same speech

Melania Trump Plagiarizes Michelle Obama’s Speech

Yeah. It is funny
BUT:
+ Neither of them wrote their own speeches
+ Most of these exact words have been used before by other potential First Ladies
+ English is the 12th or 17th language that Melania speaks - I like her better than the transgender individual in the White House - she looks the good and loyal spouse, while Michele looks like.... (enough said. Trump's friend, Joan Rivers said it better)
I THINK:
Every potential First Lady/First Man should be forced to deliver THE SAME speech. then we would see how inauthentic those same words would sound coming from Bill Clinton.

The world would gag !

(here's a woman with Trump DNA):

Tiffany Trump's Triumphant Debut in Support of Her Dad

We expect a lot from Ivanka - but this is the younger daughter, from #2 wife.

Her very first speech

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Jr has some real talent as a speaker

I wonder if he will follow his father's example and become a politician

FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump Jr. - AMERICA GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE! Republican National Convention

Published on Jul 19, 2016

The Trump family could not avoid plagiarism chatter for the second straight day.

Internet talk about the possibility of new stolen lines surfaced shortly after Donald Trump Jr. spoke at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. A "Daily Show" tweet showed similarities between sentences in Trump's speech and those in an article written by George Mason University law professor F.H. Buckley for The American Conservative outlet.

But what appeared to be Buckley's Twitter account quickly responded, writing "except it wasn't stealing." He told Vox that he was the principal speechwriter for Trump Jr., adding "it's not an issue."

==

> http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/20/the-plagiarism-that-wasnt-donald-trump-jrs-speech-sparks-confusion.html

The Making of Laura?

Bill Still did his own short video by pointing out that Ingraham tried to warn Cruz yet he still did what he did in video I last posted on previous page . All the Republican nominees signed an agreement to back the winning candidate. One comment says it all under same video and I'm copy/pasting here :

"LYING Ted Cruz, what a piece of shit, sore loser. He proved once again that he is a liar, and doesn't keep his word. All Republican candidates signed an agreement to back the winning candidate, no matter who would come out victorious. LYING Ted & Kasich the coward are a black eye on the Republican party and both sore losers!"

Wow!

Laura really laid it out here - and also made the amazing plea to the mainstream press: DO YOUR JOB!

These soundbites may be among the most memorable of the conference, and will raise her stature.

She has a strong voice, like Hillary's, but hers seems to be full of truth, rather than lies.

FULL SPEECH: WOW! Laura Ingraham brings down the house at Republican National Convention

Pence: "He turned a longshot campaign into a movement"

Mike Pence FANTASTIC Speech at Republican National Convention (7-20-16) Mike Pence RNC Speech

... here's what it means...

Revealed:Trump Puts Glass Steagall & Peace in GOP Platform

Published on Jul 21, 2016

Most coverage of the Republican convention has focused on personalities — on Pence, Cruz and Melania’s speech. While the choice of Pence for VP has caused many to be concerned that Trump may be abandoning his principles for political expediency, there were some very hopeful signs in the GOP platform battles that Trump is still on point with his policies that push against the elitist banksters and the Military Industrial Complex.

Trump staffers shut down efforts by GOP Neocons to escalate tensions with Russia over the Ukraine by neutralizing provocative language on Ukraine that Cruz delegates tried to insert.

(Trump people know Evil when they see it.)

And Democrat-leaning publications are surprised that the GOP Platform calls for a revival of Glass-Steagal to restore the firewall between speculative banking activities and those insured by the public through FDIC.

These are hopeful signs that Trump forces have not given up on the reforms that will reverse the warmongering and financial speculation that have enriched the elite at the expense of the public. It’s why Democrat grassroots and independents are rejecting the policies of Goldman Sachs surrogates Hillary & Cruz.

TURNS OUT - that Trump is the most "pro-gay" candidate in practical ways

Trump spoke of protecting LBGTQ individuals in his Big Speech

.... and then there's this video:

Milo on Russia Today: What difference does my rhetoric make when Islam is slaughtering gays?

"Trump is probably the most pro-gay Presidential candidate in history - at 7:45
He was defending gay people against the Clintons twenty years ago.
The "I'm with her" supporters of Hillary are as dumb as sticks! - they are really stupid people.
She has done nothing for blacks, and they always vote for her. She has done nothing for gays, though gays always vote for her.
Only the right is honest about the real risks, and will protect gays

In all likelihood, Hillary IS A LESBIAN (per Yoko Ono, and others) -

But that does mean she would be "good" for gays.

Her rhetoric on the subject seems to be pure puff. That might change if she came out of the closet.

One YT Comment:

Trump will BUILD A WALL, with a Big Closet for Hillary

Milo talks Donald Trump, Hillary and Gay Conservatism with OANN

Stefan gives an excellent Review of (the economic parts of) Trump's fine speech

Donald Trump's RNC Speech for Democrats

"The poor cannot survive forever on Welfare - the US has too much debt."

"We need to find a way to get poor people off welfare before the USD craters."

"The way to do that is to create jobs."

"THIS is what actually called CARING ABOUT THE POOR."

("But democratic politics benefit from promising more to the poor.)

"If you care about the poor, you ahve to do it intelligently.

"The Democrats have created an addiction to a drug that will not last!"

"If you do not like Trump's ideas, that is fine - but suggest something better!

But do not suggest the same old things that are not working."

"You need to make a choice. Closing your eyes and believing the lies, IS a choice."

Judge Jeanine Pirro - Opening Statement - Which America Is It That You See - Trump Vs Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1XL1lNgb5o

Published on Jul 23, 2016

"The Best Convention I have ever been to"

Donald Trump’s Road To The White House | Roger Stone and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Jul 23, 2016

Hmm. Could this be the beginning of the end for the Criminal Clintons?

We need to Clean House - and LO! It has started!

One corrupt "leader" down, and one more to go!

Washington Post - ‎3 hours ago‎
PHILADELPHIA - The Democratic National Committee chairwoman resigned under fire Sunday, on the eve of a national convention meant to project competence and unity in contrast to the turbulence of the Republicans' gathering last week.
. . .

Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida was forced aside by the release of thousands of embarrassing emails among party officials that appeared to show co­ordinated efforts to help Clinton at the expense of her rivals in the Democratic primaries. That contradicted claims by the party and the Clinton campaign that the process was open and fair for her leading challenger, Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

The trove of messages released by hackers on the website WikiLeaks proved to be the last straw for Democrats, including top Clinton advisers.

“Myself and other Democrats who were Clinton supporters, we have been saying this was serious. It truly violates what the DNC’s proper role should be,” said Edward G. Rendell, a former DNC chairman and former Pennsylvania governor.

. . .
The Post's Ellen Nakashima goes over the events, and discusses the two hacker groups responsible.

“The DNC did something incredibly inappropriate here” and needed to acknowledge that, Rendell said.

Republicans, led by Trump, jumped to portray the episode as evidence that the system was rigged for Clinton, whom Trump calls “Crooked Hillary.”

“The Democrats are in a total meltdown but the biased media will say how great they are doing!” Trump said on Twitter. ­“E-mails say the rigged system is alive & well!”

Wikileaks Proves DNC Rigged for Hillary! Sunday Morning Futures w/ Maria Bartiromo 7/24/16 Full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtq_ZFRILqI

SLEAZE LOVES SLEAZE !

WHAT NEXT for Wasserman-Schultz?

This is incredible!

she will start her new cushy job with Hillary.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/07/24/mission-accomplished-dnc-clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz-top-post

Mission Accomplished at DNC, Clinton Hires Wasserman Schultz for Top Post

Clinton responds to party chair's resignation on Sunday by thanking "longtime friend" for her service at DNC and immediately naming her as honorary chair of her own campaign

schultz.jpg?itok=roPMuYws

Bernie Sanders and his supporters have called for DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign for months, saying the party under her leadership had put its thumb on scale in favor of Clinton. (Photo: Richard Drew/AP)

Though many progressives immediately responded by saying her ouster would not be enough to undo the damage her leadership has done, Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced her resignation on Sunday afternoon, saying she would relinquish her post immediately following the party's national convention which begins Monday.

Hillary blames Russia for the released emails

This is another astonishing statement
She blames a country that she dislikes for bringing the Truth out, as if this will somehow diminish the ugly Truth. Instead, it makes Russia look like good guys, and makes her look worse.

This shows how twisted is the thinking of a dangerous psychopath.

Meantime, Trump sits back, and lets the soup thicken

Sanders supporters to go Trump, stay home over Wiki-dump?

(this is the sort of post you can now find on the internet):

Dear Bernie supporters,

I'm sorry that you were not able to overcome the Democratic establishment and the march of corporate Hillary Clinton machine.
Please know that you are welcome to join the last remaining resistance force with Donald Trump. I know that you may not be a Trump fan but I also know that most of you are intelligent enough that you will not buy into all the false demonization tactics that the propagandist media have hurled at Donald Trump because you have seen how the propagandist corporate media works. I also know that you are open minded enough to realize the importance of standing up against the oligarchs and will not allow them to control your vote this time.
We need you to join the Resistance.
(response):
Well said. How can anyone with a conscience support someone who stole the nomination?
(another):
It is NOT OVER! The roll call vote has not happened yet.
There is still time to free all the delegates and let them vote their conscience. Bernie should pull a Cruz

Bernie calls for Revolution in America

Bernie Sanders: DNC Chair Resignation Will Lead To Reforms | MSNBC

Bernie Booed ! - as his movement outgrows him

WATCH: Bernie Sanders BOOED by his OWN DELEGATES When He Tells Them to Vote Hillary Clinton

"this is the real world that we live in"

"Trump is a bully"

And Bernie is a F--king coward !

But many of his old supporters disagree

FULL SPEECH: Rosario Dawson Addresses Bernie Sanders Delegates Before DNC- "Hillary is NOT a Leader"

"Count our Votes!" "Count our Votes!" demand Bernie-supporters at the DNC

Tensions Flare On The Floor Of The 2016 Democratic National Convention

Cenk keeps asking, will they do this for four straight days?

"Corporate Money has paid for ALL of this," says Cenk - and he is right this time

It seems that every time there is Discord, they put a BLACK WOMAN on the stage to calm things down.

(I think I might call them "sacred cows" - will they be "scared cows" by the end of the convention?)

"The most racially polarized election in American History" - Don Black

He talks how the DNC podium had blacks, jews, and NO non-Jewish white males

405-2013-12-30-08-02-48-Donna_Brazile_7.

Donna Brazile - somehow she reminds me of this old movie theme

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr1072616.mp3

The Democrats seem to think white males do not exist, and do not need to be represented

Hillary's "Core": Radical lesbians, billionaire Zionists, and those who live off the state,

all financed by Globalists who hate the idea of America First Nationalism

The Democrats seem to think white males do not exist, and do not need to be represented

Probably more likely because the long list of white males before Obama gave white males a really bad name.

"George Bush made it impossible for a white male to get elected".

Trump isn't exactly doing us any favours either.

Probably more likely because the long list of white males before Obama gave white males a really bad name.

"George Bush made it impossible for a white male to get elected".

Trump isn't exactly doing us any favours either.

Trump is doing a great job, considering he is facing a well financed (bought?) Democrat,

and the Globalist controlled media that is heavily against him

People are awakening to the spin (from the Media - proven in the last few days by the wikileaks-released emails

xx looking for link xx

The Washington Post disguised their ill-legal fundraising efforts for Hillary.

Only ONE of the many outrageous things revealed by the leaks

Trump is doing a great job, considering he is facing a well financed (bought?) Democrat,

and the Globalist controlled media that is heavily against him

People are awakening to the spin (from the Media - proven in the last few days by the wikileaks-released emails

xx

The Washington Post disguised their ill-legal fundraising efforts for Hillary.

Only ONE of the many outrageous things revealed

The washington post is one of the few that isn't "globalist controlled media", so not really a good example (athough I'm sure there are plenty of CIA folk still in employment there) .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos

Plus I'm not sure what you mean by "great job".

If you think "great job" means "reinforce the sterotype that white males are sick retarded arseholes" I'd agree.

But that isn't exactly a good or great thing imho.

If you mean that he's doing a "great job" of bringing lots of ignorant independent voters to vote for the evil fucktards that are the reptilian party I'd also agree.

But again, not exactly a good or great thing imho.

If you mean "great job" of promising his bessy mate George Soros

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

everything he wants, yeah, that shit too.

This needs saying : Did you watch the DNC podium?

It was a parade of minorities, mostly women. The only males who were not black on the stage were JEWS!

Frankly, i find this disgusting - as disgusting as Hillary;s machinations to steal the election

If it was truly "inclusive" where were the 30% of US population that are non-Jewish white males. Oh, I'm sorry, they are too busy working to pay taxes to keep the whole US circus going. Who is being robbed here?

"I trust Hillary" (with a straight face - payback on a old promise?) Full Speech Michelle Obama at DNC. July 25, 2016. Democratic National Convention 2016

"Our motto: When they go low, we go high." Translation: When they give you the lowdown, we Lie !

Wow, thank you, truly beautiful speech by an amazing women. Little tear in my eye.

Think that will actually clinch it. Not just a phenomenal endorsement, but possibly one of the best monologues in the campaign so far. All the boos have gone.

As for your "ooh look minorities and women and Jews",

Seriously dude, wtf?