The Most important election in US History?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reshufffle and New Reporting

The Trump 'reset' handled expertly by Trish Regan, Megyn's replacement

The Kelly File 8/17/16 - Donald Trump makes Major campaign shuffle, Mike Huckabee interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9PUltnzjGo

Published on Aug 17, 2016

The Kelly File 8/17/16 - Donald Trump makes Major campaign shuffle, Mike Huckabee interview on National security after Donald Trump received his first Classified Intel Briefing, FBI sends redacted Clinton documents to congress

TWO OF THE BEST Speeches ever by a Republican candidate

1/ this refers to the foreign policy speech

Hannity 8/15/16 | Gingrich Praises Trump's 'Historic' Speech on ISIS, Radical Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY0TFjSeX6I

Sherriff Clark's comments were spot-on !

2/ the speech in Milwaukee

Hannity 8/16/16 | Sean Hannity Analyze Donald Trump's 'Groundbreaking' speech at West Band WI Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNofUyM_Xw

Trump's BEST SPEECH Yet; (Is Hillary about to split at the seams?)

- So said Roger Stone

Stone: Manafort Pushed Out By Hillary’s Leftist Propaganda Machine

(I think the Trump campaigners now have Hillary clearly in their sites, and we are now moving into the

Fire-at-will stage, where she will be hit so hard she will come apart. Get your popcorn ready.

This will be the most well-deserved political destruction in history, if it happens that way.)

Trump starts at about 1:30 Hours...

Trump starts out with an apology "believe it or not, I regret it... particularly where it may have caused personal pain"

"The one thing I can promise you: I will always speak the Truth"

Full Show - Trump Gives Best Speech Of His Campaign - 08/19/2016

"This is for all the people ... the forgotten men and women

Who turn on the news and never hear anyone speaking the Truth.

They just hear people fighting with other insiders over their own private interests "

A real man who speaks of moral issues - that's what this is about

There are some goosebumps here.

Trump's Best Week (so far)

While the satanic one rests, and O'barmy plays golf

Hannity 8/19/16 | Newt Gingrich on changes in Donald Trump campaign, Paul Manafort resigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_S-hiT3C8

Published on Aug 19, 2016

Hannity 8/19/16 | Trump's agenda: A look at how the GOP nominee plans bring law ,order to America

How the Media rigs the poll

This is a clear explanation.

Basically, they have an unrepresentative number of Democrats - D+5, D+10, D+15, way beyond their actual share of the population.

So, of course when you sample more Democrats than Republicans, you get more votes for Hillary

Polling Bias Against Donald Trump | Bill Mitchell and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Aug 21, 2016

Good spot,

Go for it. Some fools are believing rigged polls

Good spot,

Go for it. Some fools are believing rigged polls

I'm in already(so talking my book I guess-but my average price is 4),but not loading any more until a few days before the close of play.

I've been really surprised by how the US media and polling is so biased against Trump.Very reminiscent of Brexit in terms of likely underpolling.

Furthermore,I'm genuinely stunned that with Trump polling within the margin of error,punters are taking the other side of the bet at 4.8.

It all hinges on Penn and Virginia I know but all it takes is Trump to surprise in Minnesota as per Mish Shedlock's piece and it's wide open.

Saw a similar level of disconnect between reality and the polls with Brexit.

A friend has just returned from Florida and said all she ran into was Trump voters.....not scientific I know.

A friend has just returned from Florida and said all she ran into was Trump voters.....not scientific I know.

- Rigger

There are no genuine Hillary supporters... or not many

HillaryGirlfriend_zpswzndze2v.jpg

ONLY HER CORE:

Radical lesbians, Wall Street banksters, war-profiteers, and those wanting more "free stuff" from the government.

My guess is - and I said this many months ago - she might win 20% or so of the Vote

And even that core is under threat, as Trump makes speeches to appeal to Black voters.

(He is going after those like Diamond and Silk, who want jobs, not handouts)

As far as I am concerned, I would like to see those "Core" voters of hers go to a parallel universe, where they

can enjoy Hillary H3ll, a planet where Hillary becomes President, and they can report back us in 4 years, about how it is going,

while the rest of us participate in a Trump-led renaissance of America,

Listen to Mike Rivero here at the beginning of Tuesday's WRH podcast:

What Really Happened Show: Michael Rivero Tuesday 8/23/16: (Commercial Free Video)

MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2016-08-23_145957.mp3

He really nails it, talking about the legal threats Hillary is facing

Listen to the end of this interview - How few show up at her rallies, a tiny fraction of those who turn up for Trump

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - Crisis In America

"from Aug.1 : 2,000 + 200 + 150 + 200 ... Eight events: only 10,000 showed up to her events"

The fact that a judge will now force Hillary to given written testimony UNDER OATH, as part of a legal case from Judicial Watch,

may be the beginning of the end of the Great Unraveling, the destruction of her reputation, and her lies

There are some patriotic billionaires out there...

Carl Icahn on Trump, the SuperPAC, the economy, and Hillary (40min)

CARL ICAHN FULL INTERVIEW (ABOUT DONALD TRUMP) WITH ERIK SCHATZKER – BLOOMBERG (8/16/2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GHf98zlecI

Icahn is considering setting up a super PAC to back Trump

But Icahn wants Donald to stay on a "positive message" about the economy.

"If he does that, he will win."

At the same time, he states: "I've never seen anything as absurd as what the EPA is doing"

I think Hillary-who hasn't done a press conference in something like 260 days+-is basically hoping that she'll get to the finish line without having to answer unmoderated(read scripted) questions.

She's been helped by Trump to some degree who's been struggling to find his feet.My view is that he'll find them and I often wonder how truly unexpected some of his personnel changes are.I mean the guy has underspent Hillary by 80% in terms of TV and he's within 3 to 4 points on polling.Said polling is being gamed to suit Hillary as we see the MSM for what they are.

What makes me laugh is the aristocracy in the GOP keep making noises that they may not support Trump if he doesn't buckle down,completely unaware that that is exactly what he wants.

If he wins this-and I think it's a 45% chance he will,then political scientists will be studying his campaign for decades.

In terms of the betting,I wouldn't be backing a liability like Hillary at 1.3 with 2 months+ to go.Aside from Assange,the legions of hackers who hate her and the clearly gaping holes in her internet defences,she's yet to do a presser.There's every possiblity that she won't be able to move them off the subject of her private server.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/2016-election-numbers-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tv-advertisement-spending/

24/8/16

'Thus far, Clinton’s team announced, they’ve spent approximately $70 million on television ads in the general election. And according to Advertising Analytics and NBC News​, outside groups supporting her candidacy have spent just over $45 million on the race.

Trump, by contrast, hadn’t spent a dime on television advertising for the general election through the end of July.'

Simply stunning that some polls have him within 3 points.Hillary should be very worried.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

"She's been helped by Trump to some degree who's been struggling to find his feet.My view is that he'll find them..."

He has already - the last two weeks - he is like 99-100% ON MESSAGE

Listen to this:

Trump in the Town hall

I found the Donald's comments reasonable, for the most part - and he clearly LISTENS to people.

Go and listen to the enthusiasm of this crowd after Jeff Session's comments

Hannity 8/24/16 - Sean Hannity Donald Trump Town Hall Part 2 Trump Jr. Rudy Giuliani & others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9jP6Vobzco

I'd like to see his opponent in a similar situation, and see how she would handle it.

I would how she would react to the guy who disagreed? Trump wanted to understand the guy's point.

Hillary would just talk over him, or ignore him, I reckon

Simply stunning that some polls have him within 3 points.Hillary should be very worried.

http://www.realclear...olls/president/

I really doubt the accuracy of most of these media-run polls

They are RIGGED by the selection of an unrepresentative sampling- heavily weighted towards Democrats, or towards women,

who are more likely to vote for Trump's opponent

Bill Mitchell explains:

Polling Bias Against Donald Trump | Bill Mitchell and Stefan Molyneux

I really doubt the accuracy of most of these media-run polls

They are RIGGED by the selection of an unrepresentative sampling- heavily weighted towards Democrats, or towards women,

who are more likely to vote for Trump's opponent

That's my point Doc.

I think Trump will improve more as a candidate,there's loads of room and I agree,the trip to louisiana and recent town halls have shown he gets that he had to raise his game

TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN on his charge that Hillary Clinton is a Bigot

VIDEO: Trump Proves Hillary Is a Bigot

She only wants blacks to vote for her - and will deliver nothing

Those big donors, who gave her millions, expect to get some real deliverables in return

She has gone from Zero to a Hundred Million plus, thanks to those donors "buying" her favors

TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN on his charge that Hillary Clinton is a Bigot

VIDEO: Trump Proves Hillary Is a Bigot

She only wants blacks to vote for her - and will deliver nothing

Those big donors, who gave her millions, expect to get some real deliverables in return

She has gone from Zero to a Hundred Million plus, thanks to those donors "buying" her favors

Thanks for that Doc.

When I trade political bets I do it for money-I'm currently backing Corbyn for Labour leader- I can't help that I soemtimes want my bet to win eg Leave

I have to say that my sympathies lie with Donald.That video lays out how I saw,all the global banker class screaming for cheap labour and high house prices.ALl the young kids being sold a pup.The stirking thing about that campaign was that the further you went up the age ranges the more likely you were to find Leave voters.They've seen it all before.

Clinton has failed to do any press conferences fr a reason,she doesn't want to pay the piper.

For a lot of minorities ,Trump would be the choice as they'll be more chance of rising wages in a restricted labour market.

Exactly.

If illegals leave, ,many jobs would open up, and their would be less strain on schools etc

Even in the Rigged corporate polls, Hillary's lead is shrinking

Clinton's lead over Trump shrinks by 7 points in 3 days

AOL News‎ - 14 hours ago

NEW YORK, Aug 26 (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads her Republican rival Donald Trump by 5 percentage points among likely voters, down from a peak this month of 12 points, according to the Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll released on Friday.

The Aug. 22-25 opinion poll found that 41 percent of likely voters supported Clinton ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election, while 36 percent supported Trump. Some 23 percent would not pick either candidate and answered "refused," "other" or "wouldn't vote."

​​​​​​

Clinton, a former secretary of state, has led real estate developer Trump in the poll since Democrats and Republicans ended their national conventions and formally nominated their presidential candidates in July. Her level of support has varied between 41 and 45 percent during that period, and her lead over Trump in the tracking poll peaked this month at 12 percentage points on Tuesday.

During the past week, Clinton has been dogged by accusations by Trump, which she has denied, that donations to her family's charitable foundation influenced her actions while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. Questions have also surfaced again about her use of a private email server and address rather than a government one during her period at the State Department.

Meanwhile, Trump and Clinton also sparred over who would be a better advocate for African Americans and other minorities, and Trump hinted he could soften his hard-line stance on immigration.

In a separate Reuters/Ipsos poll that includes candidates from small, alternative parties, Clinton leads the field by a smaller margin. Some 39 percent of likely voters supported Clinton in the four-way poll, compared with 36 percent for Trump, 7 percent for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and 3 percent for Green Party nominee Jill Stein.

Exactly.

If illegals leave, ,many jobs would open up, and their would be less strain on schools etc

Which is why I view a Donald trade as a Brexit style trade.

Look at the areas that voted for Leave and they were generally the areas where most migration had occurred eg Lincolnshire.

I suspect there will be a number of ethnic minorities who see through the Democrats plans for them as cheap labour for Goldman et al.Just like the British working class saw through the Parliamentary elite's scare tactics over Brexit.As someone so rightly pointed out to me during Brexit when I questioned whether Leave would win,and I paraphrase:

'Anyone who thinks Remain will win isn't being realistic.Anyone over 60,anyone who has lost a job or seen their wages cut as a result of competing with East European labour,anyone struggling to see a doctor,anyone struggling to get their kid into a half decent nearby school and anyone whose rents have gone up will be voting Leave.That's a lot of people.'

Apply the same logic to Trump and you come up with

1) anyone who has seen their wages come down or lost a job to Nafta

2) anyone who lives in an area with high illegal immigration pressuring services and schools

3) etc etc

A key point to note about Brexit is that even areas with high immgration eg Leicester where over half the population is ethnic minority,only voted Remain by a narrow margin-it was 71,000 to 69,000.Take away the student vote circa 10,000 based on 30% turnout and Leave won in Leicester.

This was despite the media onslaught against Farage and the Leave campaign being racist.The reason is simple.The people whose kids are in schools where English is a second language voted Leave,The people who couldn't get their aging mum into a GP voted Leave.

And yet the pollsters failed to see it coming.

I remember hooking up with a second generation West Indian friend during the run up to EU ref.He'd only voted once in his 50 years and yet when I asked him about EU ref he started telling me how the working class was rising up and gonna take the country back.I jsut went home and put more money on Leave,The simple reality being that the pollsters were never going to be picking him up.