The Most important election in US History?

"The washington post is one of the few that isn't "globalist controlled media",

Where you get that bit of misinformation from?

(The usual place on your back side?)

Of course the WP is one of the very worst of the controlled media.

Bezos may be another crypto-Jew like they say.

But you do not need to be a Jew to be a Globalist (Murdoch? but it seems to help, as Soros demonstrates)

BTW, I heard a podcast in the last 2 days, with someone talking about how Soros looks like he aged 10 years in the last 1-2 years.

Maybe he is stressed, or maybe it is his new young wife draining him somehow

I think it is possible that these old globalists like: Soros, Rockefeller, Bush Sr,, Kissinger and even Bill Clinton may "make an exit" soon

from the prison planet that they he created, so we can get on with changing it

Seriously dude, wtf?

Seriously, do the people on the platform represent you? Or even truth-speaking?

Do you see any intelligent and hard-working, responsible people on that platform?

People who might create a job that you might like to have, or a product you would want to buy.

Michele spoke mostly about her children. But do you think Hillary H3ll would really be good for anyone?

He speech was about making good on a promise made 8 years ago to get Hillary to drop out and support Obama.

I am pretty certain that both Barack and Michele detest Hillary - but Trump may put them in jail with Hillary.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The washington post is one of the few that isn't "globalist controlled media",

Where you get that bit of misinformation from?

(The usual place on your back side?)

Of course the WP is one of the very worst of the controlled media.

Bezos may be another crypto-Jew like they say.

But you do not need to be a Jew to be a Globalist (Murdoch? but it seems to help, as Soros demonstrates)

BTW, I heard a podcast in the last 2 days, with someone talking about how Soros looks like he aged 10 years in the last 1-2 years.

Maybe he is stressed, or maybe it is his new young wife draining him somehow

I think it is possible that these old globalists like: Soros, Rockefeller, Bush Sr,, Kissinger and even Bill Clinton may "make an exit" soon

from the prison planet that they he created, so we can get on with changing it

There is a long list of the "old globalist" media.

They include, for example.

Fox, CNN, BBC, NBC, ABC

These lot "only" do elitist propaganda, telling you what to think about and targeting emotions to manipulate perceptions and cover up what they are really about.

They are also, mostly "dead" in terms of eyeballs (although, not yours it seems :(.

Seriously dude, wtf?

Seriously, do the people on the platform represent you? Or even truth-speaking?

Do you see any intelligent and hard-working, responsible people on that platform?

People who might create a job that you might like to have, or a product you would want to buy.

Michele spoke mostly about her children. But do you think Hillary H3ll would really be good for anyone?

He speech was about making good on a promise made 8 years ago to get Hillary to drop out and support Obama.

I am pretty certain that both Barack and Michele detest Hillary - but Trump may put them in jail with Hillary.

I don't know where to start... most glaring is "People who might create a job that you might like to have, or a product you would want to buy".

That's fox talking, and typical right wing doublethink.

Governments "job" is not to create jobs or make products.

It is to provide public services like healthcare, transport, police, fire, education, defense of the nation and social justice - you know all the stuff that is wholly unprofitable (or should not, morally, be a rent seeking exercise) but society actually needs, but decades of right wing nutjobs in the US who see government as a way to line their own pockets at everyone elses expense have let slip to the point even the low and middle income countries now have better public services.

To address the problems in society and do what can be done to fix them.

How exactly can Trump "create jobs" as president that he can't now?

Other than by literally stealing funds from healthcare, transport, police, fire, education, defense of the nation and social justice (which is exactly what he has said he will do, and why he is being cheered by all the old guard who absolutely still think of people as their capital to own and do with as they please)

That Trump has decided to represent this mindset is exactly why I can believe that he did rape that 13 year old girl and treat her like a piece of rubbish to be thrown away while he was on Epsteins island.

He's got the form, and hasn't denied he was there afaik.

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LnY-jy_cE0

God rest his soul.

^biggest beneficiaries of the NHS btw was white males. since before the NHS, as bread winners, when they got sick there was no money to pay for their healthcare. Whereas, the men would pay for their wives healthcare when they got sick. Has raised the male life expectancy from 50 to nearly equal with women now since it started in 1948.

So when Trump says he will repeal Obamacare, that is a literal threat to the lives of nearly all the white males in the US.

But never mind, Jews and women and minorities and stuff.

Wow, thank you, truly beautiful speech by an amazing women. Little tear in my eye.

Think that will actually clinch it. Not just a phenomenal endorsement, but possibly one of the best monologues in the campaign so far. All the boos have gone.

As for your "ooh look minorities and women and Jews",

Seriously dude, wtf?

....The only person I trust and who's qualified to do the job of President is Killary Clinton, well, I don't need to listen to anymore - liar, liar pants on fire....

When I worked for the family engineering business I was a tad right wing and detested Tony Benn, then, as I better understood the game I realised Tony Benn told us many truths which few listened to.

Maybe these politicians that come from private school and privileged backgrounds never actually connect the dots because they're too busy protecting the existing system of power because they simply know no different, or they just believe that is how things are supposed to be because the man on the street is incapable of understanding or running anything other than their menial lives.

Unfortunately there are many people that like to be told what to do and look up to Governments and actually believe they care, which they do, just like a farmer does for his cattle.

....The only person I trust and who's qualified to do the job of President is Killary Clinton, well, I don't need to listen to anymore - liar, liar pants on fire....

Thing is, Hillary is very likely is the only chance the Democrats have of keeping the whitehouse.

As much as Bernie would do a much better job.

America is right wing.

Bernie is very far left.

So while its awesome to see the shift in opinion that led to a far left candidate actually even come close to taking the candidacy, that shift is not significant enough to not have a right wing nut job in the white house yet. And Hillary has built up enough favors over the years with other right wing nut jobs to actually make some decent changes.

Whoever gets it, it'll still only be a 4 year presidency though.

I don't think it matters that much about who's in power, left, center or right, it just gives the Elites the opportunity to swing society like a pendulum to give people the impression they have choice and their vote matters. Any NWO will likely be based around some form of so called communism.

If the people want real change they should withdraw their vote and support for the existing corrupt system. By voting for the same old puppets and expecting change is madness.

Also

https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/john-pilger-why-hillary-clinton-is-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump/

.."In 2009, President Obama stood before an adoring crowd in the centre of Prague, in the heart of Europe. He pledged himself to make “the world free from nuclear weapons”. People cheered and some cried. A torrent of platitudes flowed from the media. Obama was subsequently awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

It was all fake. He was lying"

I don't think it matters that much about who's in power, left, center or right, it just gives the Elites the opportunity to swing society like a pendulum to give people the impression they have choice and their vote matters. Any NWO will likely be based around some form of so called communism.

If the people want real change they should withdraw their vote and support for the existing corrupt system. By voting for the same old puppets and expecting change is madness.

Also

https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/john-pilger-why-hillary-clinton-is-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump/

.."In 2009, President Obama stood before an adoring crowd in the centre of Prague, in the heart of Europe. He pledged himself to make the world free from nuclear weapons. People cheered and some cried. A torrent of platitudes flowed from the media. Obama was subsequently awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

It was all fake. He was lying"

When was the last presidency the US government didnt declare war?

When was the last presidency the US government didnt declare war?

These psycho's believe that declaring war still unites a country and gains them popularity, which it does but to a lesser extent because people realise more now that war should be avoided at all costs. If anyone of those political assholes had to go to war they'red never vote for it again or they'rd be shot for desertion. Sadly they stay in their bunkers reducing the population as instructed by their master bankers, oil cartels and the Royalty vipers.

These psycho's believe that declaring war still unites a country and gains them popularity, which it does but to a lesser extent because people realise more now that war should be avoided at all costs. If anyone of those political assholes had to go to war they'red never vote for it again or they'rd be shot for desertion. Sadly they stay in their bunkers reducing the population as instructed by their master bankers, oil cartels and the Royalty vipers.

Oil and Drug cartels.

But it's actually more confusing than that.

The last time, surprisingly or not, before Obama, was Clinton.

This. imo, is because the party they represent are actually close to decent human beings (and more so as media has become freer).

Although obviously not adverse to letting slide the more subversive means of achieving the goals of their master bankers, oil and drug cartels and the Royalty vipers. Not willing (despite significant pressure) to declare all out war in the face of adversity.

Nothing a few tens of millions Chinese and Russian troops taking a quick trip over the Arctic wont fix.

Many SANDERS Supporters are still outraged

Mass Walkout At DNC, Bernie Sanders Delegate Statement

Published on Jul 27, 2016

On Day 2 of the 2016 Democratic National Convention, the "No Voice No Unity" protest walked out and did a peaceful occupation of the media tent. Jordan Chariton of TYT Politics reports from inside the DNC and speaks with Shyla Nelson (National Vermont Delegate) at the protest. http://www.youtube.com/tytpolitics

THE PRESS IS Hugely BIASED, and it is more and more obvious

Journalism about Journalism at the DNC
Disaster At The DNC: Anti-Hillary Clinton Protests! | Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux

"There were BIG Protests at the DNC - why wasn't the corporate-controlled media there?"
(An obvious answer is: they are once again covering for their favored candidate: Hillary.)
"1900 delegate WALKED OUT : And There were loads and loads of empty seats"
"There was a hoax... to make people think there were few protests."
By contrast the controlled-media tried to blow-up the tiny protests at the RNC.
Mike C. saw "at most 120 protesters at the RNC" (who were widely covered) and 5,000 protesters at the DNC, who were ignored,.
"Seat-fillers came, to fill the seats of the Bernie delegates... and they put the lights out to cover up."

Would you buy a Used Anything from this Woman?

Hillary Clinton’s speech was an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric. She spent the evening talking down to the American people she’s looked down on her whole life.

Hillary Clinton talks about unity, about E Pluribus Unum, but her globalist agenda denies American citizens the protections to which they are all entitled—tearing us apart. Her radical amnesty plan will take jobs, resources and benefits from the most vulnerable citizens of the United States and give them to the citizens of other countries. Her refusal to even say the words ‘Radical Islam’, or to mention her disaster in Libya, or her corrupt email scheme, all show how little she cares about the safety of the American people.

> Fortune: http://fortune.com/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-acceptance-speech-donald-trump/

Hillary Clinton Asks Not for Trust, but for Faith in Her Competence
New York Times-9 hours ago
So after 40 years in public life, Hillary Clinton grasped for something less lofty and far more attainable here on Thursday night: an unquestioned ...
> http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-democratic-nominee.html

/ 2 /
Hillary Clinton's Acceptance Speech Really Ticked Off Donald Trump
Fortune-58 minutes ago
The boos & catcalls from Sanders supporters during Hillary speech at #DNCinPHL are distracting, even watching on tv. What a disaster.
> http://fortune.com/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-acceptance-speech-donald-trump/

/ 3 /
Politics|Fact Checking Hillary Clinton's Acceptance Speech
New York Times-8 hours ago
PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton, in accepting her party's presidential nomination, described her love of tough issues, saying bluntly that “I ...
. . .
She delivered a speech that was remarkably without hard facts.
Much of her address was a mix of descriptions of her upbringing, assertions of her opinions and generalized attacks on Donald J. Trump. She talked about marching “toward a more perfect union” and said Mr. Trump “doesn’t like talking about his plans.”
And even when she said “I love talking about mine,” she offered few concrete numbers or assertions to examine. Instead, she spoke in general terms about making “college tuition-free for the middle class” and giving “a boost” to small businesses.
==
> http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fact-check.html?_r=0

Suggestion: Don't buy a Used car, or a Presidential pitch from this... b-b-b, I will call her a failed politician

"To the elitist Democrats, like the Clintons... we are the serfs (who must be walled off)

And THEY are like Royalty"

Why Donald Trump Is Different | Bill Mitchell and Stefan Molyneux

"We they talk about REDISTRIBUTION, they imagine it was magical distributed, rather than earned"

"If you take away Robin Hood (doing the redistribution)..." many may starve.

"If they made individuals prosperous, we would no longer need to go to the castle door"

THE PRESS IS Hugely BIASED, and it is more and more obvious

I completely agree.

Extreme coverage of Hitlarys none crimes like fraternizing with the communists and doing lawyer type stuff. And exactly zero coverage of:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Although its highly amusing to think of criticizing hillary for having had the job of defending people like him in court.

Perhaps if he wins the presidency he can employ her as his lawyer.

Arrogantly seeing-no-evil

Democrats Should Be Freaking Out About Hillary’s Tanking Polls

Clinton supporters refuse to acknowledge the flaws the majority of Americans see

By Michael Sainato07/27/16 9:45am
gettyimages-579374898.jpg?quality=80&w=6

Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Democratic vice presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) greet supporters during a campaign rally at Florida International University Panther Arena on July 23, 2016 in Miami, Florida. Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine made their first public appearance together a day after the Clinton campaign announced Senator Kaine as the Democratic vice presidential candidate.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and Democratic vice presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine. (Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

Republican probes into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server have been erroneously dismissed by Establishment Democrats and Clinton supporters ever since the issue first arose. Regardless of the partisan politics injected into the debate over the extent of Clinton’s wrongdoings, multiple non-partisan agencies have confirmed Clinton and her staff broke the rules.

In his statement on the FBI’s decision not to recommend an indictment, FBI Director James Comey called Clinton and her staff’s actions “extremely careless.” The State Department Inspector General specifically said Clinton violated federal rules.

Republicans and Progressives, from Sanders supporters to Green Party supporters, have cited the private email server scandal as one of many reasons to fight against Clinton’s campaign for the presidency.

Hillary Clinton lied about her use of the private email server for over a year, but no formal repercussions have been imposed on her or any of her aides. The only semblance of consequences Clinton has suffered are plummeting poll ratings, which now show her virtually tied with Donald Trump after enjoying a nine-point lead just a couple weeks ago.

Clinton’s dishonesty is the reason nearly half of Bernie Sanders’ millennial supporters are now considering supporting a third party candidate like Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. Sanders’ formal endorsement of Clinton did not bring her more supporters. Rather, the move boosted publicity and support for both Johnson and Stein—whose donations have increased nearly 1,000 percent since the endorsement was announced on July 12.

Some Democrats are beginning to ask why Clinton is still unable to maintain a lead over Donald Trump. But, while The Hill reported increased concerns over her negative polling, according to Politico, most Democrats still dismiss any concerns.

No matter how the Democratic Establishment spins the scandals staining Clinton’s record, they will only have themselves to blame when she loses the general election in November. Rather than recognizing her dishonesty, fraud and manipulation of corrupt political systems, the Democratic Party blindly embraced Clinton throughout the Democratic primaries. In the wake of the FBI investigation, Clinton supporters still refuse to acknowledge the flaws the majority of Americans see.

“If nothing else, the Clintons are the ultimate survivors,” wrote pro-Clinton columnist Charles Blow in a New York Times op-ed, asserting Clinton’s survival of the FBI investigation attests to her toughness rather than her dishonesty and corrupt nature as a politician. “The attacks and her impressive ability to dodge them seem to lead to a sort of Wonder Woman syndrome, in which the evasion of calamity creates an expanding sense of invincibility.”

The response from the Democratic Party to Clinton’s email scandal paints a clear modus operandi when it comes to facing problems in our country and especially in our government. Such obliviousness will be the downfall of Clinton in the general election. Per usual, unless there is a partisan issue to capitalize upon for political expediency, Democrats remain silent.
==

> http://observer.com/2016/07/democrats-should-be-freaking-out-about-hillarys-tanking-polls/

Gorka: The DNC has been captured by left-wing radicals

Published on Jul 29, 2016

Dr. Sebastian Gorka reacts on 'Hannity' after ISIS is rarely mentioned during Democratic convention

Trump, post the Conventions

Full interview: Brian Kilmeade goes one-on-one with Trump

It is looking good in Pennsylvannia, a state that usually goes to the Dems

The attacks: "I take it a little bit personally, but you cannot let it get you down"

WikiLeaks Poll: 117000 Votes, Trump Wins with 50%

Breitbart News-30 Jul 2016
The poll, which WikiLeaks ran on their Twitter account for 24 hours yesterday, received over 117,000 votes in total and showed Trump as the ...
In Poll After Poll Trump Leads Clinton Among Independent Voters
Daily Caller-3 hours ago
General election polls of the nation and battleground states consistently show Republican nominee Donald Trump besting Democratic ...
(But Hillary-supporting mainstream media websites just go on spinning)

Clinton up 3 points in post-convention poll

The Hill (blog)-9 hours ago
Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, has 43 percent support in the Morning Consult poll released Sunday morning, compared to 40 ...
Trump Is A Loser As Poll Reveals Hillary Clinton Has Bounced Back ...
PoliticusUSA-4 hours ago
A new poll shows that the presidential election has reset to where it was before the conventions, which means that Hillary Clinton is winning, ...
Hillary Clinton has a huge lead over Donald Trump in one of the ...
Business Insider-28 Jul 2016
A poll released Thursday showed Hillary Clinton with a massive lead over Donald Trump in Pennsylvania — a state both presidential ...

This election is about: OUTSIDERS (like Trump) vs. INSIDERS (Hillary, Wall St. establishment of both parties)

Roger Stone meets Charlie Rose to talk about Donald Trump

Published on Jul 24, 2016

Like husband Bill, Hillary Rodham Clinton is also awash in controversy. Hillary has consistently shown she believes to be above the law

A more honest poll?

Poll: Trump Takes Lead Over Hillary After Gaining 17 Points in Two Weeks
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation / Jul. 29, 2016

The more people see Hillary, the more they hate her.
The more people see Trump, the more they love him.

Via Breitbart:
Republican nominee Donald Trump gained 17 points in roughly two weeks, according to the Reuters online tracking . On July 14, 2016, Trump was 15 points behind Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 46.5 percent to 31.5 percent. However as of July 26, 2016, Trump closed that 15 point gap and is now up two points over Clinton, 40.2 percent to 38.5 percent. The Reuters/IPSOS polling data was fairly consistent during the Republican — keeping Trump in the lead from February through May, which proved to be accurate.

> http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55270

DESPERATE ELITES will do anything to hold onto power

The Puppet president is scared

And the Bushes say they will vote for the opponent of the GOP candidate

(This breaks the pledge that JEB made in the first debate.)

Obama Panics, Declares Trump Unfit

Unfit?

Obama has been a horrible President. opening the borders, and allowing Hillary as Sect of State to pursue Wars for Israel.

And obviously, Hillary is the most unfit, unsuitable, and most corrupted person to ever run for President

Here's a taste of what's ahead, as the elites will pull out all the stops to try to defeat Trump

Proof Hillary Will Attempt To Steal Election From Trump

Who can blame Trump for not supporting Ryan?

Newsweek - ‎15 hours ago‎
WASHINGTON/JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Reuters) - Donald Trump's White House campaign was in turmoil on Wednesday after he angered senior Republican Party leaders by criticizing a dead soldier's family and refusing to back the re-election campaign of ...

BATTLING BACK against the Anti-Trump spin

WITH FACTS, Truth and History

Roger Stone: "I have never seen anything like this, in all my years in politics"

Roger Stone: Media Claim He's Dropping Out, Trump Will Crush Them

Dinesh has some Powerful historical facts, from his new film: "Hillary's America"

Hillary Clinton's America | Dinesh D'Souza and Stefan Molyneux

Will Blacks escape from "the Urban plantation" ?