Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Bitcoin jumps of 2017 & 2020 : $1,000, $5k, $10k & rising?

MONITORED the MOVE! 

The Bitcoin Uptrend broke over the weekend : 6mo : from March 1, 2020: High: 65,520

aOL14vm.gif

10d: Last: $56,095

JPlV1Jw.gif

xx

(LOOKING BACK):

I was sharing these charts and comments just after that apparent Top - on my viber chat

f9qEg6d.jpg

On  April 18th, I posted: "TEST of BTC uptrend line may come very soon now

BCH is already melting down, and is below $1000. ( I am hedged now on the half of BCH that I did not sell at over $1100.)"

Bo4YfNS.jpg

BTC near $61,000, with a big test coming soon.

Bitcoin Is a Hallucinogenic That May Destroy Idea of Money: Jim Rickards' Pre-Debate Breakdown

==

HOW BITCOINERS THINK - Peak Psychology?

I worry that they want to BULLY people into hodling BTC, rather than using sweet logic & reason

How they see the future...

pfvlsewgdrt61.jpg?width=640&height=886&c

How they see the present, as prices begin a slide below $60,000

Sell your Bitcoin if you're going to be having a hemorrhoid every time Bitcoin drops. This is not a crash, not a plunge... This is nothing, and if you don't get that, you are going to be miserable owning Bitcoin.

> source:

FULL: Bitcoin vs Gold Debate Michael Saylor & Frank Giustra - April 21st 2021 >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdKJLBPnOC8

( Video unavailable. This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Stansberry Research.)

Comments:

+ I am at 36 minutes, and I do hear Saylor addressing the Govt THREAT risk, which is real, and almost certainly inevitable

+ THREAT of Govt attack:  Saylor's rebuttal: "As soon as one govt buys BTC for their reserves, the price is going to rip."  So very telling, that he does not say "IF..."  He assumes away the risk! (Listen, people. Be discerning, do not be Buffaloed!)

+ Frank missed an important point.  BTC isn't scarce.  There are lots of near-identical clones, and it is easy to copy.  It is very possible that one of clones may one day get enough traction to beat the leader.  This point crushes Saylor's repeated claims about BTC's amazing technology,

BEFORE the Debate, BTC was $61,000.  Now it is about $51,000. 

That's a  16% drop.  But "Saylor won", the Bitcoiners are saying. 

Hmm

btc down to $33,000 after testing $30,000 - now near half the peak

i have shifted most of my remaining 5% of original btc position into bch

WjtB7wv.png

very limited volume in bch now

My own little obsession.  haha.  Not really recommending.  But percentage up move could exceed btc... if buyers come in.

At $457, bch is 72.3% below the peak near $1,650

BALT INDEX

ntrw52Q.png

Bitmex has recently launch an Index - a Basket of Cryptos

Is the Bitcoin Bounce over?

65k - 30k= 35k drop. 50% retrace= 17.5+ 30= 47.5k; 62% retrace= 21.7+ 30= 51.7k

Bitcoin... update: 4yr: Last $45k

95DmggE.gif

4yr: Last $47k

Bv2t6Xq.gif

ALL data

vBtD4n7.png

===

On 8/19/2021 at 7:40 AM, drbubb said:

65k - 30k= 35k drop. 50% retrace= 17.5+ 30= 47.5k; 62% retrace= 21.7+ 30= 51.7k

; 62% retrace= 21.7+ 30= 51.7k

1EUSxG5.png

===

That 51.7k was the level I calculated for the Countertrend rally. Which is done now, I reckon/  

Now we need a C wave down to $30K or even $20K

$20k Bitcoin is next after hitting $52k, Gareth Soloway’s target 

Soloway had previously called the top of $52,000, which was then the neckline of a head and shoulders pattern.

Now, he is calling for a pullback to even lower levels, as low as $18,000 to $20,000 a coin, before a bounce back.

The exception to this would be if Bitcoin tops $65,000, breaking the previous all-time high; only then, would upside momentum be confirmed, Soloway told David Lin, anchor for Kitco News.

“We’re seeing a follow-through today. We haven’t really taken out the low-pivot from that down day, that’s the technical level I’m watching right now. If that gets taken out, then you’re likely going down to the $40,000 to $41,000 level right here, and then all the way down to $30,000. You guys know my longer-term projections…eventually you’re going to get to the $18,000 to $20,000 marker on Bitcoin,” he said.

On the stock markets, it’s unlikely the S&P 500 will make new highs from here for the foreseeable future, Soloway said.

“One of the big technical things here is that this market has for the first time, since March of 2020, when the low was put in, it has made a lower low. That is a fundamental change in the trend of the market,” he said

> https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-09-20/-20k-Bitcoin-is-next-after-hitting-52k-Gareth-Soloway-s-target.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this