ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

Ex CIA- Robert David Steele - Trump Counter Coup In Play, Deep State, Pedophiles, Satanist Are Toast

I believe the Marine Corp came to Trump with a package deal

"Trump may be holding multiple wild cards, that people are not aware of...

And he is now set to play them and Run the table"

Hillary is at the intersection of Four Major types of crime...

+ treason
+ pedophilia
+ election fraud

+ charity fraud

Uranium One looks like entrapment engineered by Putin

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ex CIA- Robert David Steele - Trump Counter Coup In Play, Deep State, Pedophiles, Satanist Are Toast

I believe the Marine Corp came to Trump with a package deal

"Trump may be holding multiple wild cards, that people are not aware of...

And he is now set to play them and Run the table"

Hillary is at the intersection of Four Major types of crime...

+ treason
+ pedophilia
+ election fraud

+ charity fraud

Uranium One looks like entrapment engineered by Putin

Las Vegas mandalay - connections to Saudi... and even 9/11?

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM NOV 16 2017

"Kushner carried docs - proving a connection with Mandalay - before the coup"

"Either YOU take care of this... Or we'll take care of this."

Crypto-Jews in Saudi??

2017 has NOT worked out as planned by "the elites"

Clif High 2017 Forecasts - NEW!

"they are now struggling to get back out in front of events"

Sounds like they have lost control of events - & people are awakening

Change in patterns of awakening - more "wonkiness" - more Mandela effect

Advice to a Nephew: Go into "field control" sciences

Mark Taylor has some Prophecies re: Trump's Presidency

/ 1 /

Mark Taylor – Military Tribunals Coming for the Wicked

"God is going to clean out the News Media"

Published on Sep 4, 2017
How can the so-called deep state and crooked politicians keep doing evil to America? Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” says it's God's will for that to stop. Taylor starts with fired FBI Director James Comey. Taylor contends, “James Comey was the clog in the pipe that was keeping the swamp from being drained. Now that he’s out of the way, you are starting to see things happen. . . . In 2015, I wrote a prophetic statement from God, and it says the spirit of God says your time has come to an end. You are both (Bill and Hillary Clinton) being omitted tor the crimes you have committed. . . . this is what God told me to write. . . . They are going to go down. I believe at some point she (Hillary) will go to jail. It will be a sign to the United States that that spirit of Jezebel has been locked up and the key thrown away. God is not going to let this stuff go, and look at the pedophilia.

There has been a total media blackout, and there has been 4,000 arrests. . . . This is what God has been telling me for a long time. There are military style tribunals coming because this thing goes so deep. I think it is even boggling the mind of Donald Trump right now. He’s trying to get his team in place so they can go after these people and prosecute them. There are going to be military style tribunals break out when the names come to light.” Taylor says, “Don’t fall for the doom and gloom. . . Some of my prophecies I have written say America is going to prosper like never before.

/ 2 /

Mark Taylor – The Enemy Turns & Devours One Another

"They have the mentality; If I go down, we all go down."

Greg Hunter
Published on Nov 4, 2017
Author of “The Trump Prophecy,” Mark Taylor also points out, “America is not under judgment. It is the systems that are under judgment right now. Whether it’s our political system or judicial system, the immigration system, and even the church is under judgment right now. If you are a leader in this country and you are corrupt, God himself is going to expose you, and he will remove you. . . . The day they arrest Hillary Clinton, do you think she is going to go down by herself? No way. She is going to sing like a bird. What you are seeing right now with Donna Brazile and Hillary Clinton, you are seeing the enemy turn on one another and devour one another which is Second Chronicles 20:21 and 20:22. That’s where it talks about in the Bible where the enemy turns and devours one another. Notice those numbers 2021 and 2022, which was the New World Order timeline to have America captured. God is saying right now, ‘No, that’s not going to happen.’

/ 3 /

Mark Taylor Interview November 11 2017 - The Binding Spell On Donald Trump

/ 4 /

UH -OH!! It's Happening Just Like Mark Taylor Said

Sheila Zilinsky
Published on Nov 15, 2017
Former Florida Firefighter, author and Prophet Mark Taylor joins Sheila on a powerful show about prophecy being fulfilled and whats coming next! Nov 14, 2017

Comparison

Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago

Under President Trump unemployment rate will drop below 4%.

Analysts predict economic boom for 2018!

@foxandfriends and @Varneyco

Meantime on Earth 2, where H3LLary is president...

+ The US is in recession, and the unemployment rate has pushed above 10% (white male unemployment is 15%)

+ Nuclear tensions with North Korea, China and Russia are rising

+ Israel is claiming the permanent right to appoint the head of the US Federal Reserve

+ Chelsea has been appointed a Senator by governor Brown, replacing Diane Feinstein, Attorney General

+ White males are leaving the country in droves, as Mexican immigration is at record levels

+ Kathy Griffin has replaced Colbert as a late night TV host

A-List of Sex Abusers, is also mainly a J-List

Isn't it time we started DISCUSSING this Reality ?

How can we be SAFE if there is a taboo against discussing it?

STATISTICS, let's look at the actual Data!

From Sweinstein... to Rose.

How many of them are Jewish?

90% of the Victims were abused by Jews - about 2/3rds of the Predators were Jewish

The difference is because some Jews (Weinstein, Toback) racked up some big numbers of victims

kippahrapist-1478197917.jpg

Since Weinstein, here’s a growing list of men accused of sexual misconduct

by Dan Corey

Abuser-------------- : ## : % victim : Cuml count : J ? (where there are "multiple" accusers, I used 10)

======

Harvey Weinstein : 80+: 080 /080 : 01.0 / 01.0 : Y
Ben Affleck---------- : 02 : 080 /082 : 01.0 / 02.0 : N
Roy Price------------ : 01 : 080 /083 : 01.0 / 03.0 : N
Oliver Stone--------- : 01 : 081 /084 : 02.0 / 04.0 : Y
Bob Weinstein------ : 01 : 082 /085 : 03.0 / 05.0 : Y
John Besh---------- : mult : 082 /095 : 03.0 / 06.0 : N
James Toback---- : 238 : 320 /333 : 04.0 / 07.0 : Y
Leon Wieseltier--- : mult : 330 /343 : 05.0 / 08.0 : Y
Terry Richardson-- : mult : 340 /353 : 06.0 / 09.0 : Y- mother a J., see below, post#2
George H.W.Bush-- : 07 : 340 /360 : 06.0 / 10.0 : N? (crypto J?)
Mark Halperin------- : 12 : 352 /372 : 07.0 / 11.0 : Y
Kevin Spacey------- : mult: 362 /382 : 07.0 / 12.0 : N - see below: "the great white hope" of Joos
Michael Oreskes--- : 08 : 370 /392 : 08.0 / 13.0 : Y
Jeremy Piven------- : 03 : 373 /395 : 09.0 / 14.0 : Y
Dustin Hoffman----- : 02 : 375 /397 : 10.0 / 15.0 : Y
Brett Ratner--------- : 07 : 382 /414 : 11.0 / 16.0 : Y
Ed Westwick-------- : 02 : 382 /416 : 11.0 / 17.0 : N
Steven Seagal----- : 03 : 383 /419 : 11.3 / 18.0 : 1/4 J: paternal grandparents
Louis C.K----------- : 05 : 384 /424 : 11.5 / 19.0 : 1/4 J?
Andrew Kreisberg- : 19 : 403 /443 : 12.5 / 20.0 : Y
Matt Zimmerman-- : mult : 413 /453 : 13.5 / 21.0 : Y
Al Franken---------- : 02 : 415 /455 : 14.5 / 22.0 : Y
Jeffrey Tambor----- : 02 : 417 /457 : 15.5 / 23.0 : Y
Glenn Thrash------ : 04 : 421 /461 : 16.5 / 24.0 : Y
Charlie Rose------- : 08 : 421 /469 : 16.5 / 25.0 : N?, allegedly not J., despite a J-sounding surname

==========

Percentages------ : 469 : 90.0% !!! : 66%= about 2/3rd :

My guess is ... than close to 100% of these supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election

In early October, reports surfaced that movie mogul Harvey Weinstein allegedly sexually harassed or assaulted multiple women over decades.

The public condemnation of Weinstein has seemingly emboldened others to come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against celebrities — with studios, networks and major companies responding — in what some have dubbed the “Weinstein ripple effect.”

Here’s a list of high-profile men who have been accused of sexual harassment, assault or both in the wake of the Weinstein scandal:

Harvey Weinstein

Number of accusers: More than 80

171011-harvey-weinstein-se-1159p_b6af79c
Harvey Weinstein speaks at the "Lion" press junket during the 12th Zurich Film Festival on Sept/ 22, 2016 in Zurich, Switzerland. Alexander Koerner / Getty Images file

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein was fired from the studio he co-founded after a wave of employees and actresses, including Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie, alleged sexual harassment and assault in explosive back-to-back reports in The New York Times and The New Yorker.

Asia Argento, an Italian actress who told The New Yorker she was sexually assaulted by Weinstein in 1997, tweeted a list of names of more than 80 women who had allegedly been sexually harassed, assaulted, raped or molested by Weinstein dating back to the late 1970s. Argento said she compiled the list with help from other Weinstein accusers.

Actress Paz de la Huerta accused the disgraced mogul of raping her in 2010, Vanity Fair reported.

Weinstein has denied all allegations that he engaged in non-consensual sex with women, and no criminal charges have been brought against him. “Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein,” Weinstein’s spokeswoman, Sallie Hofmeister, said in a statement.

. . .

Charlie Rose

Number of accusers: 8

171121-charlie-rose-horizontal-crop-se-1
Charlie Rose speaks during the 2015 Winter TCA Tour on Jan. 12, 2016 in Pasadena, California. JB Lacroix / WireImage file

Television host and journalist Charlie Rose was fired by CBS News, PBS and Bloomberg after eight women accused him of sexual harassment and unwanted advances in a Nov. 20 report in The Washington Post.

The allegations against Rose, 75, included groping female colleagues and walking around naked in their presence, The Post reported. All eight women, who alleged incidents that occurred from the late 1990s to 2011, were either employees at the “Charlie Rose” show or hoped to work for it.

Three women spoke to The Post on the record and five women chose to remain anonymous. Two women cited in the report, Kyle Godfrey-Ryan and Megan Creydt, confirmed their accounts to NBC News hours after The Post published its report.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior,” Rose said in a statement to The Post that he later posted on Twitter. “I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.”

Rose has long hosted his show, which airs on PBS and is filmed at Bloomberg headquarters, and also had been a co-anchor for “CBS This Morning” and a contributing correspondent for “60 Minutes.”

Bloomberg LP said in a statement to NBC News on Monday: "We are deeply disturbed to learn of these allegations and are immediately suspending the show from airing on Bloomberg TV and radio."

"Despite Charlie's important journalistic contribution to our news division, there is absolutely nothing more important, in this or any organization, than ensuring a safe, professional workplace," CBS News President David Rhodes said in a statement, in part, announcing Rose's termination Tuesday. "We need to be such a place."

Rose has long hosted his show, which airs on PBS and is filmed at Bloomberg headquarters, and also had been a co-anchor for “CBS This Morning” and a contributing correspondent for “60 Minutes.”

Bloomberg LP said in a statement to NBC News on Monday: "We are deeply disturbed to learn of these allegations and are immediately suspending the show from airing on Bloomberg TV and radio."

"Despite Charlie's important journalistic contribution to our news division, there is absolutely nothing more important, in this or any organization, than ensuring a safe, professional workplace," CBS News President David Rhodes said in a statement, in part, announcing Rose's termination Tuesday. "We need to be such a place."

PBS spokeswoman Jennifer Rankin Byrne said in a statement Tuesday: “In light of yesterday’s revelations, PBS has terminated its relationship with Charlie Rose and cancelled distribution of his programs. PBS expects all the producers we work with to provide a workplace where people feel safe and are treated with dignity and respect.”

Bloomberg TV confirmed it had severed ties with Rose, but had no further comment as of Tuesday afternoon.

==

> https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/harvey-weinstein-scandal/weinstein-here-s-growing-list-men-accused-sexual-misconduct-n816546

==

> new thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21760

RESHAPES TOTALLY - what we know about Uranium One

FBI Informant Casts Totally New Light Uranium One Investigation

Uranium One - an effort by the Russians to seize control of the Uranium market

+ Seizing control of Billions of Dollars of Uranium contracts

"There is little doubt we had evidence of criminality, before the approval of the Uranium One deal"

"Had this been fully revealed, THIS would have killed the Deal."

"We are taking back our country"

"Arrest of Podesta... under orders of POTUS"

Can this be true?

Q Clearance Patriot #4chan #QAnon Drops — The Coming Storm & Reconstituted Revolution #Oligarchicide

After a useful start, he goes on & on without saying anything

Uma Thurman hits out at Harvey Weinstein: 'You don't deserve a bullet'

R5eGZvYTos4QkuBamuepdeM5buXrsQxX_h264_38
Uma Thurman hits out at Harvey Weinstein and hints at Kill Bill-style ...
www.mirror.co.uk › 3am › Celebrity News › Uma Thurman
11 hours ago - Uma Thurman recently admitted that she was too angry to comment publicly about "inappropriate behaviour" in the film industry. ... (Except you Harvey, and all your wicked conspirators – I’m glad it’s going slowly -You don’t deserve a bullet) - stay tuned,” Uma concluded.
Sky News
2 hours 49 minutes ago

Uma Thurman has broken her silence on the slew of allegations surrounding Harvey Weinstein, telling the disgraced Hollywood producer: "I'm glad it's going slowly - you don't deserve a bullet - stay tuned."

The actress, who has worked on several films with Weinstein including Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill, had previously said she was too angry to comment on sexual misconduct claims against the producer.

But in an emotional Thanksgiving post on Instagram, she suggested she has been a victim of sexual harassment.

Her post read: "H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G. I am grateful today, to be alive, for all those I love, and for all those who have the courage to stand up for others.

"I said I was angry recently, and I have a few reasons, #metoo, in case you couldn't tell by the look on my face.

"I feel it's important to take your time, be fair, be exact, so... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! (Except you Harvey, and all your wicked conspirators - I'm glad it's going slowly - you don't deserve a bullet) - stay tuned."

The post was attached with a photograph of Thurman in Kill Bill: Volume 2, depicting a scene where her character Beatrix Kiddo vows to go on a "rampage of revenge".

Last month, when Thurman was previously asked how she felt about women speaking out about their experiences of harassment, she replied: "I think it's commendable.

"I have learned, I am not a child and I have learned that... when I've spoken in anger, I usually regret the way I express myself.

"So I've been waiting to feel less angry. And when I'm ready, I'll say what I have to say."

==

> https://uk.yahoo.com/news/thurman-hits-weinstein-dont-deserve-bullet-053300404.html

IS THIS DISCLOSURE?

The section with the interview with Douglas Cady is fascinating

Coast To Coast AM - November 21, 2017 UFOs & JFK with Linda Moulton Howe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1xZ4NNakOE

November 21, 2017 UFOs & JFK

In the first hour, UFO researcher and experiencer Darryl Anka discussed two UFO sightings that he says led to his channeling of the extraterrestrial entity known as ‘’Bashar." Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe of Earthfiles discussed the release of JFK records. She described the background of the CIA head Allen Dulles, who was fired by Kennedy in November of 1961. She said that Dulles was also the head of the secretive MJ-12 group, which reportedly had control of all UFO information, including public disinformation as well as back-engineering of captured alien technology.

Howard Hunt told Cady, that JFK was killed, because "he was going to reveal to the Russians, our biggest secret"

What was it?

The Alien presence

An SJW is living right inside your phone !

(Kill it!)

Amazon’s Alexa is a CRAZY SJW LIBERAL! | Louder With Crowder

Veteran Reporter, Linda Moulton Howe -- puts the pieces together

Linda Moulton Howe LIVE

The official narrative that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin, is clearly wrong.

+ Others knew ahead of time, it was coming
+ There is evidence of multiple shooters
+ JFK "threatened to reveal 'Our Top secret' to the Russians, so Dulles and his people felt compelled to act
+ LBJ and J Edgar Hoover seem to have been in on the plan, or at least helped in the cover-up
+ Where was GHWB, and what was he up to, on the day of JFK's demise?

BLACKMAIL?:
Is it happening already (to Congress) ?

CONGRESS IS BEING BLACKMAILED?

=
"we need to UNSEAL the Deals!", suggests Stefan Molyneux.
This will LOWER the Risk of blackmail, and may help win back power for the People

The Truth About Soy Boys

A Soy diet may be behind the alarming Loss of Masculinity !

WRONG QUESTIONS again?

As usual, the NY Slimes seems to be eager to mislead, by asking the Wrong questions,

and connection the dots in a way that protects their usual constituencies

They should be asking these questions about powerful Democrats -- and sexual predator Jews

The Unexamined Brutality of the Male Libido

After weeks of continuously unfolding abuse scandals, men have become, quite literally, unbelievable. What any given man might say about gender politics and how he treats women are separate and unrelated phenomena. Liberal or conservative, feminist or chauvinist, woke or benighted, young or old, found on Fox News or in The New Republic, a man’s stated opinions have next to no relationship to behavior.

Through sheer bulk, the string of revelations about men from Bill Cosby to Roger Ailes to Harvey Weinstein to Louis C.K. to Al Franken and, this week, to Charlie Rose and John Lasseter, have forced men to confront what they hate to think about most: the nature of men in general. This time the accusations aren’t against some freak geography teacher, some frat running amok in a Southern college town. They’re against men of all different varieties, in different industries, with different sensibilities, bound together, solely, by the grotesquerie of their sexuality.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/opinion/sunday/harassment-men-libido-masculinity.html

A FIX? Some needed edits

A GROUP OF VIRTUE-SIGNALING Men arrive at this moment of reckoning woefully unprepared. Most are shocked by the reality of women’s lived experience. Almost all are uninterested or unwilling to grapple with the problem at the heart of all this: the often ugly and dangerous nature of the libido of POWERFUL MEN OF A CERTAIN PERSUASION

. . .

The nature of the libido of a certain group of powerful men and its accompanying forces and pathologies drive so much of culture and politics and the economy, while remaining more or less unexamined, both in intellectual circles and in private life. I live in Toronto, a liberal city in a liberal country, with Justin Trudeau for prime minister, a half-female cabinet and an explicitly feminist foreign policy. The Liberal attitudes have not protected women and young men from predators, in fact the Liberal consensus may have made it worse while protecting predators, rather than potential victims

The men I know don’t actively discuss changing sexual norms. We gossip and surmise: Who is a criminal and who isn’t? Which of the creeps whom we know are out there will fall this week? Beyond the gossip, there is a fog of the past that is better not to penetrate. Aside from the sorts of clear criminal acts that have always been wrong, changing social norms and the imprecision of memory are dark hallways to navigate. Be careful when you go down them; you might not like what you find.

So much easier to turn aside. Professionally, too, I have seen just how profoundly men don’t want to talk about their own gendered nature. And some of the worst predators among us put on a show of promoting feminist causes, while being abusers in secret, and protecting their powerful friends whom they have seen commit abuse.

(Before people jump all over me, check the statistics above.

Of course there a sexual predator males who are not Jewish, and even some genuine predators who are not democrats, presumably.

But NOT MANY in these statistics. But We need to discuss the actual Reality here, and connect the obvious dots.)

WHO are the predators?: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21760

Dark Journalist, Daniel Lizst, appeared very recently on HBO

Preview

DARK JOURNALIST HBO VICE NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Program

Trump’s JFK Document Dump Fueled The Conspiracy Theory Fire (HBO)

The location of the interview is reminiscent of THIS

JFK (4/7) Movie CLIP - A Meeting with X (1991) HD

"NOTHING was left to chance... He could not be allowed to escape"

Was Fulford Gaslighted?

Actionable intelligence haul from Marine raid on CIA HQ From Benjamin Fulford Nov 27th 2017

Huge actionable intelligence haul from Marine raid on CIA HQ

The good guys are winning, folks, and it will not be long before the last brainwashed slaves are freed from the Khazarian debt-slavery mind-control matrix and the criminals rounded up.

The Marine raid last week on CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia has yielded a huge haul of actionable intelligence, say Pentagon and other sources. “[u.S. President Donald] Trump is winning BIG, with Clinton-linked pedo rings busted in China as well as the Philippines, Africa, and Germany. Military tribunals and sealed indictments across the USA are approaching 4,000,” according to Pentagon sources.

This raid was made possible because Trump signed an executive order on October 20th to recall retired military to active duty in order to “take down the Bush-Clinton cabal, the Jewish mafia, and purge the CIA and FBI of traitors,” the sources say.

The sources say that during the November 18th raid on CIA headquarters, computers and documents were seized and as a result, “some 400 drug facilities were located and the U.S. military began bombing them in Afghanistan on November 19th.” They added that the bombed locations were labelled as the Taliban’s in order “to be politically correct.” In other words, they do not want the world to think there is a civil war going on inside the military-industrial complex.

In any case, “The Marines have proven once again that they are semper fidelis (always faithful), as this was not just a military operation but an intelligence operation, a psychological warfare operation, and the largest anti-drug operation in history,” the sources continue.

In addition to cutting off heroin money from Afghanistan, the cutting off of air flights and land connections to North Korea has stopped the flow of amphetamine money to the Khazarian cabal as well, according to Asian secret society sources.

The mass arrests and deportation of the MS-13 El Salvadorian gang who are hired killers for drug kingpin El Chapo, as well as a new attack on the Mexican and Colombian drug cartels, means cocaine money from South America is also being cut off. The ongoing legalization of marijuana worldwide has also cut off that source of Khazarian black money.

With CIA drug money influence drying up, the International Criminal Court is poised to prosecute the CIA and the Bush cabal for torture and other war crimes in Afghanistan as well as elsewhere, the Pentagon and other sources say.

Also, one of the largest corruption cases in U.S. military history has led to the investigation of 440 people, including 60 admirals—one third of the Navy’s top brass. The removal of these corrupt officers, mostly stationed in Asia, means the 7th Fleet is soon going to stop protecting the corrupt politicians in Japan, South Korea, and the secret Khazarian colony of North Korea. This will mean that U.S. arrests will be followed by similar arrests in Asia.

Bombshell !

75-pages of Emails on FBI website

This pierces the cover-up, and implicates FBI's Andrew McCabe

Exclusive: FBI Director Preparing To Drop The Hammer On Mueller, Comey, And The Clintons

THIS IS THE SIGNAL!
Christopher Wray is about to Clean House

END? - Would also be a New Beginning

11-29-17 – THE END OF THE ROAD

Will anyone miss the Sexual Predators who are retiring & being Fired?

Or THIS (tortured & torturing) guy?

Gutfeld on Olbermann's exit

==

TICK TOCK!

Time is running out for the satanic one

BREAKING NEWS! Hillary Clinton facing Money Laundering allegations

Bill Still LAUGHS - at "70% True" remark - It's propaganda !

House May Hold FBI and DOJ in Contempt, 1917b

From the comments:

Loved your laugh!
JUST BILLS LAUGH MADE THIS VIDEO GREAT !!!!!!
I enjoyed seeing your personality come out in this video. Keep up the great work.
Bill Still, you cracking up in this video totally made my day. So pleasantly unexpected. Thank-you

"An animal due for extinction"

Very Funny - Very True

Katie Hopkins - Get Furious and Fight Back

Published on Nov 26, 2017

Comments

OUT-FREAKING-STANDING!
Best speech on the state of things for a long time. Magnificent!

189 Likes

Katie for Prime Minister !

Is Prince Harry "defying the odds"?

Princess-Diana-and-Meghan-Markle-836025.

Asked about what Diana would think of Meghan,

Harry responded that, of course, his mother would have loved his fiancée. "Oh, they'd be thick as thieves, without question.

I think she'd be over the moon, jumping up and down, you know, so excited for me—but then, as I said,

would have probably been best friends with Meghan. "

588a06ef1200003a14ad9dfc.jpeg

Yup.

Possible best friend with Mother... but still hot enough for Harry.