Brooks Agnew's "FACTion" about present History / Current Events

BROOKS AGNEW : THE RISE OF THE CLINTON CRIME SYNDICATE

=

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"DEEP STATE HAS LOST"

"The house of cards is coming down... it is like the bottom card has been pulled, & we are watching the cards come down"

Military Tribunals - The Time Has Come

"The Dems cannot admit that it is the Illegal vote that props up the Dems... they cannot pass laws to regulate those Illegals that support them."

/ 2 /

Trump is winning (it seems). But "the Secret Service is on high alert".

NEW Q-DROP - FEB 9th- yikes, it's YUGE!

Big news was promised "Next Week" = this week.

"You can't sleep. We can help." (better confess?)

• 2 weeks later...

"There was a serious Attempt on Trump's Life in the Last week"

"They need to keep the Killary trials ... out of corrupt courts ... and away from braindead zombie juries"

Jerome Corsi: Endgame Is Military Tribunal For Clinton And Obama

"A special prosecutor at this point would be brilliant"

Pedo Shocks, & the Satanic One's connection to the Florida shooter's community
"Sheriff Israel was very close to Hillary Clintons - Hezzies were planted in that community"

Jerome Corsi QAnon Decode 02/24/18 Saturday Morning

"Why did the Deputies not go in - Who gave the stand-down order?

Why were we given the official narrative?  (though there are many holes)

The Peterson transformation - why JBP matters

This documentary is well-done & thought provoking

Documentary: A Glitch in the Matrix (David Fuller production)

Published on Feb 17, 2018

A Glitch in the Matrix: Dr JB Peterson, the Intellectual Dark Web & the Mainstream Media: Documentary by Journalist David Fuller.

Very interested material about what is (or might be) Happening behind the Scenes.

Trump's counter-coup is now underway, and certain recently-passed Executive Orders are critical to it.

Arrests may come soon, and criminals be be tried at Military Tribunals

/ they use the Kitty images to try to shield themselves from Youtube algorithms /

Kitty Shows Her Claws

Talks about... Trump's surprizing (& little recognized victories)

Is A STORM (like this) really coming in March?

"First wave of arrests will start on March 11th.

Podesta will be among those in the first wave."

WE INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM - MY FELLOW AMERICAN'S

WE INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM - MY FELLOW AMERICAN'S
So March 11th indictments begin.

Very soon we will be hearing directly from the President concerning quickly unfolding events. The time has come to Make America Great again.

Below was emailed to me. No clue who Thadus Gumby is but he's got a great message if true.

Thadus Gumby: Hang On, the Fed is Dying!

The FED is going to end during The Storm, and there is going to be a new currency system put in place in America - gold backed again.

In order for the new system to be installed, the old system had to be neutralized and safeguards put in place.

The stock market doing its funny business a few weeks ago was just the cabal taking all their money out of it. This was by design and at the orders of the white hats and Trump, as they wanted to prevent the cabal from having any type of influence over it.

As everyone has been patiently waiting (well most of us), the white hats have been implementing the new currency system, arresting all the corrupt bankers (there are tons), working with countries like China, Russia, Germany, etc, to get on board with the new currency and exchange rates, and make sure everyone is on board and ready for this. The cutting the strings of the Central Banks didnt just involve America, it involved breaking their hold EVERYWHERE, as this is truly the only way it can be done.

This HAD to be done before the arrests and indictments and public disclosures began. This was not about doing it the way WE wanted, but the correct way, the way it HAD to be done, for the sake of humankind the arrests of all the big names we want have to wait until the indictments are unsealed (due process, much less trying to avoid looking like a power abusing dictator) that being said, the Inspector General report will blow the lid off everything and will force the unsealing of alot of indictments...its coming soon the white hats needed to neutralize the cabal and take away their threat, before moving forward with the arrests, etc. the cabal is neutralized.

Signing a third EO was the final step. It's an EO that makes our new currency system official. It could not be signed until cabal was neutralized, as they could've infiltrated it and hurt it.

The EO was secretly signed the night of 2/28 - morning of 3/1 *Trump tweeting and introducing IG M Horowitz, saying he is an Obama guy, and "attacking" Sessions was not random, and not without purpose.

Trump announcing he is running for re-election in 2020 (earliest a POTUS has ever done that) was also very purposeful and intentional.

Notice Trump the past week or so, reiterating all the stats such as trade is the best ever, unemployement low, manufacturing is high, jobless claims low, consumer confidence high, etc. - he is doing this to create confidence in our country because of what's about to happen so the thing with this new currency system is that the stock market will have to crash for it to go into effect. This is very important, and if this is the only takeaway from my post, this needs to be it. The stock market is going to go down...not to 0, but probably enough to scare alot of people. This is by design, and at the discretion of the white hats, although they cant tell you this. Please please please don't panic and freak out, this is the single greatest fear of the white hats. This is SUPPOSED to happen, and WILL happen. But it will come back up and will be fixed. It's a necessary part of the storm, and other leaders of other countries have been briefed on this, and know to expect it, as it will happen in their countries too, not just USA.

Also, stop worrying about the midterms lol. You think Trump doesnt have a plan? You think he went through all this trouble of saving planet Earth just to lose the midterms?! The Democratic party might not even exist in 8 months. Or it might be similar to the Nazi Party in that people are ashamed to acknowledge they even support it. Alot is going to happen between now and then, and its more than you've ever seen in a history book. We might not even recognize our own country in 8 months.

Trust the timing of everything. There is a reason the IG report is not out yet. There is a reason it will happen exactly when it happens. Many things behind the scenes you could not possibly ever know or understand had to happen first. Neutralizing the most powerful and most rich deeply connected people in the world isn't as easy as just arresting them.

No, Trump doesnt want to fire Mueller, or Rosenstein, or Sessions, or Horowitz, etc. Don't fall for the meaningless breaking news traps. No Trump will not get in trouble for Russia collusion, because he didnt collude with Russia.

Also important. During The Storm there will be a push to impeach Trump stronger than you've ever seen. It will be a blitzkrieg. He will be called Hitler, a dictator, abusing his power, weaponizing the DOJ, etc. Millenials will riot, NGs (National Guard) will intervene, you will find yourself scared for Trump and scared the truth won't get seen, but it will. After everything calms down and clears, people will see what happened, and Trump won't look like the bad guy. I'm just telling you this now because its coming...so expect it. Things will get worse before they get better. To reiterate: Don't get scared that Trump will get impeached...he wont. The push will be stronger than you've ever seen. That is expected. Trump and white hats know it's coming, and know how to counter. It will all play out.

The Democrats, and some Republicans, will be in full denial mode. Let them be. Don't waste time trying to "red pill" them, or trying to "show them the truth and light". Give them some time to process it all, and slowly make their minds up, then when they are open to talking, red pill them when they will be receptive to it. It's not easy. People they have put their whole heart into will end up breaking their hearts and their trust. Their entire identity will be lost, as they will scramble to try and hold on to these people who legacies are getting torn apart before their very eyes. If anything, feel bad for them. They got taken advantage of by the media, and by politicians using their emotions to manipulate.

The Storm is happening this month. March is the month. It might get ugly, I mean, we might even lose facebook and stuff temporarily, I dont even know, but just remember its short lived. Things will get better, but something of this magnitude is going to be messy...its not as easy as just flicking a switch.

One final thing. Just remember, this isn't left vs right, or red vs blue, this is America vs the outside forces trying to destroy us. The Fed has existed for 105 years, and our currency system for 150 years. The hooks have been in us for a long time. What is about to happen in this country, NOBODY has ever witnessed before. Even way before we were born. This IS history.

> GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3779510/pg1

On the Crypto-Cats thread, I wrote:

"Looks less vigorous than I expected. So the medium term prognosis here may be More Bearish than I had previously thought."

(Yup. Seems like a Big Seller was lurking in the background. Then we got the News shock.)

BTC chart ... update : 10d :

vwJ1vHw.png

Bitcoin Dives After SEC Says Crypto Platforms Must Be Registered

Speculation that Binance was hacked adds to crypto concern
    Biggest digital coin breaches $10,000 in two-day decline

Bitcoin slumped back below $10,000 after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reiterated that many online trading platforms for digital assets should register with the agency as exchanges.

The largest cryptocurrency dropped as much as 13 percent to $9,416 after the SEC statement boosted concern that tightening regulation may limit trading ... https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/bitcoin-dives-after-sec-says-crypto-platforms-must-be-registered

#Qanon #Meganon, Revolution is Underway, American Life will Change Forever

Dean Porter
I have to say I remain very sceptical of any this but, that said, I hope to God that this is going to happen. If this world were to carry on the same projectory as of the last 30 years then we will be living a cross between George Orwells '1984' and 'The Hunger Games'.

Time is running out for the Clinton Crime family

Kevin Shipp – Clinton Charity Crime Syndicate Nexus of Everything

Shipp thinks that Trump's Exec. Order is a very big deal - and that action will be "sooner rather than later"

- but "these international cases are complex and take time... I would say... two years."

He's skeptic in Q-Anon, "because he uses the Dark web". 

But notes that "good people like Jerome Corsi" are following Q's information

RDS seems to have much more confidence now...

In Trump's ability "to take down the deep state"

Robert David Steele (March 06, 2018) - Taking Down the Deep State

LOOK WHO IS BACK! 

One of the Amba's friends... (the Interviewer, Sherry Beall)

ARTK#171 Ex-CIA Robert David Steele - THE LATEST on the Deep State, 2018 Election & Much More.

The Coup against Trump has failed
- the "elites" are in a state of Panic

Clif High-Chaos Starts Middle of March

"The social contract will not allow preying on Children"
"In the next year, advertising will be examined for subliminal messages"
"Bank failures will start on a Regional basis"
"I derivatives disease" will hope from regional bank to regional bank.
(Personally, I doubt this. I don't think he understands derivatives well enough.)
"Bank divisions will be sacrificed... self-amputation."

"One-third of the broadcast media's famous faces will be arrested, or flee the country"
Let's see what actually happens!

=====

*Haha - if you DO LISTEN, you will find this was his 2017 report.

and he was probably most right about Bitcoins, which he said will reach $13,000

GOT HIM!

Does this mark the beginning of the Trump Counter-attack?

JUSTICE At Long LAST !  Scumbag McCabe loses Pension!

Sessions fires ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe days before retirement

180129-andrew-mccabe-stepping-down-featu

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Friday night that he was firing former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a longtime and frequent target of President Donald Trump’s anger, just two days before his scheduled retirement date.

The move, which had been expected, was made on the recommendation of FBI disciplinary officials and comes ahead of an inspector general report expected to conclude that McCabe was not forthcoming with the watchdog office as it reviewed the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Sessions said in a statement that investigators “concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.”

McCabe immediately disputed the findings in his own statement, saying the firing was part of a Trump administration “war” on the FBI.

“I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey,” McCabe said, referring to the former FBI director who was fired by Trump last May.

Though McCabe had spent more than 20 years as a career FBI official, and had played key roles in some of the bureau’s most recent significant investigations, Trump repeatedly condemned him over the last year as emblematic of an FBI leadership he contends is biased against his administration. The White House had said the firing decision was up to the Justice Department but seemed to signal this week that it would welcome the move.

One of RDS's best interviews in a while

"Trump 2.0"

Trump Jumps in Bed with CIA, Pedophilia Crackdown - Robert David Steele

Main message: Trump is winning, and getting "his own people in place" will speed things up.

Will Trump get back the stolen Trillions?

"For 200 years, the Syndicate has been at war with America"

Rise of the Clinton Crime Syndicate - Brooks Agnew (2 of 2)

"Congress does not run our country, it is run by them."

"we gave up our privacy, and now they are trying to get is to give up the Second Amendment"

"Everyone could see that Comey was lying, and they accepted it."

"How many bodies have these two buried! And they get away with it!"

/ 2 /

CORSI UNPACKS the corruption of the Clintons & their (money-laundering) corporation / at the beginning of this

DR CORSI LIVE REPORT QANON (3.11.18), ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Q-anon is helping to remind everyone of the Clinton's corruption

Great detailed explanation by Corsi, of how the Trump Counter-attack is now underway & on Target

Jerome Corsi Live Stream Sunday, March 18th

"Tell Congress: We need a special prosecutor that will clean up the mess in Washington."

"Why is Seth Rich's laptop still in possession... Why is Weiner's laptop in possession by the FBI"

"killing the Deep State is the real objective here"

"Take a look at the Freedoms that have been lost under the EU... and thanks to the Hate-Left"

If you're interested, here's where you can keep up when Q drops and if you'd like to delve even further, just click on the trip # such as the latest drop on #957 would be 705264 that will take you to the 8ch.net/qresearch (Great Awakening) boards where the anons discuss with each other and ask questions of Q and if worthy, Q will reference the # back with an answer for all of us. ( I sometimes just pass my cursor over the trip numbers to see if anything is worthy to click on) 

Hopefully things will change with the next drops as 8chan finally closed off so many being able to post in there so the real researchers can stay focused and not have to sift through the bs in the process.  

https://qanonposts.com/

notable resignations https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 

thought I'd add this in case you've been keeping up ;) https://drive.google.com/file/d/187tz_nULusqlMSMEHUtanYuUw5syCk6L/view

Wow!  What a treasure chest, Softlywinged!

How are you anyway?

Do you still look in here from time-to-time?

I stopped listening to our old friend, RVD, long ago

=====

SUMMARY of where we stand:

THIS MUCH should be clear by now:

+ FBI is full of politically-biased incompetents. Many will wind up indicted or in jail
+ Mueller is part of a desperate effort (by the Deep State) to get rid of a lawfully elected President
+ Trump is winning... and he has been putting HIS OWN team in place, not just 'anyone he could get confirmed'
+ Everyone should thank their God that the witch did not win
+ Obama was possibly the worst US president in history (but SHE would have been worse still)

When it comes to Facebook, they fully supported the witch, but could not resist trying to cash in on the private data they collected. Zuck only works on what is his interest (and maybe that of Israel). He cares little about the interests of FB users, or FB shareholders. The "leaning-in" sidekick is no better. But these two cannot match the corruption of Eric Schmidt

> source: AX

CIA Legend Ray McGovern On #Russiagate, Russian Spy Poisoning & Seth Rich Murder - Must Listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J0QHHMNCV4