Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Fresnillo / FRES.L, fnlpf - World's Top Silver Miner

Bought some more FRES at 615p

Lowers my average cost price

On 1/3/2020 at 9:35 AM, hector said:

Offloaded another tranche at 656. Will like to run the rest if possible as those were acquired quite cheaply.

Nice going there

21 hours ago, drbubb said:

Bought some more FRES at 615p

Lowers my average cost price

THE GAP to SLV become so large, that Fresnillo shares looked irresistable

FRES.L vs- SLV/ Silver ... 2yr :

ndbA5Tr.gif

==

FRES poised?

Fresnillo may be poised for a strong move Up

FRES ...10yr: 5yr: 3yrW: 2yr: 1yr /

lBAmhvE.gif

EXITED FRESNILLO with an Overall profit

I was well underwater at one stage,

but I added more FRES shares near the Lows, and so was able to exit in recent days at an overall profit

FNLPF / Fresnillo USD quote vs SLV & Silver ... update : $13.10 / $17.78 = 73.7%,  $13.10 / $18.xx = 66.9%

v60Lnnp.gif

Ratio: $13.10 / $19.57 = r- 66.94%

QWD5Dhr.png

MAG Silver and Fresnillo generate $11M 'pre-production' gross profit at Juanicipio

Kitco News |

(Kitco News) - MAG Silver (TSX / NYSE American: MAG) announced today that between August and December 2020, 71,859 tonnes of mineralized material from Juanicipio mine in Mexico with a head grade of 328 grams per tonne were processed through the Fresnillo ...

THE GAP to SLV become so large, that Fresnillo shares looked irresistable... once again!

FRES.L vs- SLV/ Silver ... 2yr : 5yr: from Apr.2019: mid-2015: 10d/

bgHH5q4.gif

mid-2015: 10d/

m4kw2kF.gif

FNLPF -vs.SLV ... mid-2015 : 10d/

T4PqgcV.gif

==

FRES.L ... chart / Last: 825.8 P +2.4%

2ByPJOw.gif

Fresnillo ups gold and silver production in second quarter

Mining-Trucks.jpg(Kitco News) - Top primary silver producer and Mexico's largest gold producer Fresnillo announced today that its quarterly attributable gold production increased 8.6% over Q2 2020 to 200,163 ounces due to a higher volume of ore processed at Herradura, a higher ore grade at Saucito and increased volume of ore processed at Noche Buena.

The company added that its quarterly attributable silver production (including Silverstream) increased 9.6% over Q2 2020 to 14,092 thousand ounces due to a higher ore grade at San Julián DOB, partly offset by a lower ore grade and a volume of ore processed at Saucito.

The company's quarterly attributable by-product lead and zinc production increased 1.3% to 16,386 tonnes and 3.6% to 27,687 tonnes over Q2 2020 respectively primarily due to higher ore grades at both Saucito and San Julián DOB, partially offset by lower ore grades at Fresnillo.

Fresnillo noted that the company remains on track to meet its 2021 full year guidance of 53.5 to 59.5 million ounces of silver (including Silverstream) and 675 to 725 thousand ounces of gold.

Fresnillo is the world's largest primary silver producer and Mexico's largest gold producer. Fresnillo has seven operating mines, all of them in Mexico - Fresnillo, Saucito, Ciénega (including the San Ramón satellite mine Las Casas Rosario & Cluster Cebollitas), Herradura, Soledad-Dipolos, Noche Buena and San Julián, three development projects and six advanced exploration projects.