War On! Britain is still battling over Brexit

drbubb

War On! Britain is still battling over Brexit

Boris vs Teresa M., the anti-Brexit Witch

mAmbZlfFRaKGR8Y7bfoy_Sunday%20Times.JPG
Boris Makes Move...

The Times-31 minutes ago
Johnson said May's proposal that Britain and the EU should collect each other's tariffs was “entirely preposterous” ...

Boris Johnson sets out his manifesto today for the Tories to win the next election, arguing that the government should stop trying to copy Jeremy Corbyn if it wants to defeat Labour.

In an interview with The Sunday Times — his first with a newspaper since resigning from the cabinet — the former foreign secretary questioned whether Theresa May believes in Brexit and branded her Chequers plan “deranged”.

Johnson also called for the government to be “proud” to advance Conservative ideas and far bolder in building houses and infrastructure.

8bfBSso.png

One witch down... Two still to Go! / "the Three Graces"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I Fought for this!" (Brexit)

Boris Johnson fires broadside at Theresa May as Tory conference ...
International-Belfast Telegraph-1 hour ago

bpanews_ae39ff97-aed4-45f2-a08f-493e066d

Boris Johnson has lobbed a political hand grenade at Theresa May as the Tory conference begins, branding her Brexit plan “deranged” and “preposterous”.

The former foreign secretary’s incendiary comments came as the Prime Minister set out plans aimed at bolstering her position, announcing measures to crack down on foreigners buying homes and proposals for a nationwide festival in 2022 – the year of the next scheduled general election.

In remarks that will fuel speculation about Mr Johnson’s leadership ambitions, he highlighted a key distinction between himself and Mrs May: “Unlike the Prime Minister, I campaigned for Brexit.”

Unlike the Prime Minister, I fought for this, I believe in it, I think it's the right thing for our country and I think that what is happening now is, alas, not what people were promised in 2016 Boris Johnson

In an interview with the Sunday Times, Mr Johnson said the UK should build a bridge to Ireland and put the HS2 rail line on hold to focus on a high-speed link in the north of England.

He branded Mrs May’s call for a facilitated customs arrangement – part of the Chequers plan to break the impasse in Brexit talks – “entirely preposterous”.

Suggesting he may be able to strike a better deal than Mrs May, he told the newspaper: “Unlike the Prime Minister, I fought for this, I believe in it, I think it’s the right thing for our country and I think that what is happening now is, alas, not what people were promised in 2016.”

/ 2 /

image.jpeg

Brexiteers hail Boris Johnson's 'pivotal' article savaging May's ...

Daily Mail-28 Sep 2018
Brexiteers today hailed Boris Johnson's furious attack on Theresa May's Chequers plan - as she faces a make or break party conference where ...

May's failure... would be a Soros failure too

This is the END, Hungarian FRIEND

Chris Gunderson
Hungary is a great nation and they value their traditions. Why do so many fall for this "refugee" scam story? These are invaders, they have come to take our western culture and destroy it!

The Woman who should be PM?

Katie Hopkins at the For Britain National Conference 2018

Katie Hopkins speaking at the first For Britain National Conference in Liverpool 2018

Mandy Moseley
Brilliant katie Hopkins truthful as usual. She would be a great politician.
Frank
Whatever Katies said, may sounds "funny" and the Audience laught, BUT its NOT funny at all. Its really scary what is going on in the UK and the rest of Europe !!!!!!! People of Britain you have to get off your arse and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!
Trevor Bayfield
Take the applause Katie you deserve it girl. Strong women. Yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

'NIGEL, NIGEL!' Moment crowd ERUPTS as Nigel Farage delivers POWERFUL Brexit speech

THIS is the moment a crowd of Brexiteer protestors burst into joyful chanting as Nigel Farage delivered a passionate Brexit speech.

Burn, Witch, Burn! — Theresa May Denounced as Liar and Traitor for Brexit Betrayal

“I could tear this place (Parliament) down and bulldoze it into the river! These fools and knaves (MPs) are voting on things they don’t even understand…. I wouldn’t vote for Theresa May’s deal if they put a shotgun in my mouth.” — MP Mark Francois, hardline Tory Brexiteer

880Cueyi?format=png&name=600x314

Farage to Breitbart: Parliament Betrayed Us, ‘I’m Ready for the Next Battle’

Brexit campaign leader Nigel Farage has told Breitbart London’s James Delingpole that he is ready to keep fighting for Brexit, and despite the ongoing betrayal of the 2016 vote by the British political establishment he remains upbeat.

Comparing Brexit — the political and constitutional revolution required to untangle the United Kingdom from 40 years of integration with the increasingly centralised and autocratic European Union — to some of the other great political upheavals in British history, Mr Farage said he was ready to fight the next election.

With an even deeper Brexit betrayal looming, which is likely to see the nation kept in the European Union for months or years into the future, it is becoming more and more likely that Britain will be forced to contest the European Parliament elections in May.

Despite the disappointment of the March 29th Brexit day being cancelled by the Government even though the date was guaranteed by the Prime Minister in the House of Commons 108 times, Mr Farage said he was upbeat and ready to keep fighting.

He told Breitbart London’s James Delingpole at the Leave Means Leave pro-Brexit rally in Westminster that, “Nobody in this country has spent more time, given more effort energy and love to this cause, of us becoming an independent United Kingdom. I should be the most depressed person here, and yet I’m not. I’m ready to fight again.

“We’ve been betrayed by much of Parliament, a duplicitous Prime Minister.”

On 3/30/2019 at 12:10 AM, drbubb said:

'NIGEL, NIGEL!' Moment crowd ERUPTS as Nigel Farage delivers POWERFUL Brexit speech

THIS is the moment a crowd of Brexiteer protestors burst into joyful chanting as Nigel Farage delivered a passionate Brexit speech.

How I wish this guy was a leader of a more popular party. He’s stood up to the Brussels “cartel” for years and still not got his reward.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:02 AM, jerpy said:

How I wish this guy was a leader of a more popular party. He’s stood up to the Brussels “cartel” for years and still not got his reward.

No reason for good to always triumph. No one cares about this issue anymore just flip a coin ffs.

*the Worst of both worlds": EU taxes, and no exit, no say

National Bugle Radio with Patrick Slattery 4.1.19

1.Apr 2019

Britain definitely left the EU on March 29, right? — With Mark Collett Also, an analysis of how the Trump presidency was lost (for now at least), anarcho tyranny, how our history is being taken away from us, and why

MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/s/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2019-04-01_125957.mp3

21 hours ago, hector said:

No reason for good to always triumph. No one cares about this issue anymore just flip a coin ffs.

True it’s very boring hearing it every day but then general politics and most politicians bore me easily.

However, I voted leave and I don’t see how in a so called democracy, incompetence from politicians should deny a decision in a referendum. End of.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:40 AM, jerpy said:

True it’s very boring hearing it every day but then general politics and most politicians bore me easily.

However, I voted leave and I don’t see how in a so called democracy, incompetence from politicians should deny a decision in a referendum. End of.

Not denied but delayed, indefinitely, until the bankers/politicians get the deal they want.

Brexit REVENGE: Spain plot to punish Britain with 'purist and hardline' delay conditions

Madrid is positioning itself as the harshest national capital in talks over Theresa May’s latest request to delay Britain’s EU divorce until June 30. EU leaders have noted the very “purist and hardline” approach being taken by Spain ahead of the country’s April 28 general election. Sources said the pressure will likely result in a “long list of conditions” for Mrs May to follow if she wants to once again extend the EU’s Article 50 exit clause.

1 hour ago, hector said:

Given that parliament has shown their unwillingness to allow a no deal Brexit, this allows the EU to demand concessions from Britain in exchange for extending the deadline. Well played. This can probably go on for a while.

dont think i shared this here. but this lovely short little video pretty much explains everything. for all the hours and hours of reel out there. this is all that matters.

Tory Establishment Devise ‘Stop Boris’ Plan as May’s Premiership Draws Down

Senior Conservative MPs have launched a ‘Stop Boris’ plan to try and prevent Boris Johnson becoming Prime Minister when Theresa May leaves office.

Former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson is currently the bookies favourite to take over from Mrs May in the event of a leadership election but several party elites have publicly spoken out against Boris, primarily for his views on Brexit.

One senior Conservative MP, Sir Patrick Mcloughlin, said today, “Defining ourselves as the Brexit party, pursuing the hardest form of Brexit with a Parliament that will not deliver it, is a recipe for paralysis in government and suicide with the electorate.”

• 2 weeks later...

LOOK WHO IS IN THIRD Place now

Nigel is successfully Faraging for Votes & support

(lib Dems have still not solved their "whimp" problem)

Brexit-Party-1-420x315.png

Poll: Brexit Party in Third Place for National Voting Intentions, Ahead of Pro-Remain Lib Dems

The Brexit Party is gaining ground in national election voting intentions, coming third behind Labour and the Tories and ahead of establishment Remainer party the Liberal Democrats.

The poll by YouGov, conducted between the 23rd and 24th of April, found that if there were a nation-wide General Election tomorrow, 30 per cent would vote Labour, 27 per cent for Conservatives, and 14 per cent for the Brexit Party. When Britons were asked the same question the week prior, support for the Brexit Party was at 12 per cent — representing a two point increase.

The rising support comes as the party’s leader Nigel Farage announced that the Brexit Party, which polled first in a breakout result for European Parliament election voting intentions last week, would be running in May 2022’s General Election.

/ 2 /

12649420-6953187-image-a-70_155610262465

Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage and his most high-profile defector Ann Widdecombe have been pictured together today as they begin their bid to woo voters ahead of the European elections in May.

1619554.jpg

The pair posed for pictures outside Europe House, the European Commission's head office in the UK, on Wednesday evening.

Welcoming Ms Widdecombe to the party, Mr Farage said: 'I think she's doing a brave thing, and she's doing the right thing, and she's doing it for, I think, the most important principle in terms of what we are as a country, certainly in our lifetimes and probably for centuries in many ways.

'This is about how the world views us. Are we a democracy? Do we have a bond of trust between the people and parliament? So, this really matters.'

12670464-6953187-image-a-36_155612670674

He caught her, the "big Beast"

It may not be pretty, but it is probably BEST for Britain to have a Brexit

Nigel Farage and Ann Widdecombe, both ardent Brexiteers, share a joke today before Ms Widdecombe officially announces joining the Brexit Party

Nigel Farage and Ann Widdecombe, both ardent Brexiteers, share a joke today before Ms Widdecombe officially announces joining the Brexit Party

Will the remaining Conservatives come to their senses, before it is too late?

Conservatives set to lose 800 seats in local elections, according to Tory polling expert

28th April 2019

The Conservatives are set to lose at least 800 seats in this week's local elections, according to a Tory peer.

Blow for Theresa May as Nigel Farage's Brexit Party soars ahead of Tories in EU elections poll

Local elections 2019: How the national parties are trying to dodge Brexit on the campaign trail

Local Elections 2019: Conservative and Labour anxiety as voter apathy could be the takeaway result

A total of 8,374 council seats in England are up for grabs on Thursday, as well as 460 in Northern Ireland.

When the same wards were contested four years ago, on the same day as the 2015 general election, the Conservatives gained 504 councillors, with Labour losing 238, the Lib Dems losing 425 and Ukip gaining 112.

Of the seats up for grabs, the Tories have 4,628 councillors, Labour 2,069 and the Lib Dems 641 seats.

The Conservatives control 135 councils, while Labour runs 67 and the Lib Dems control seven.

Lord Hayward said: "The Tories are at an historic high for a governing party after nine years in power. A fall from that level is therefore inevitable at some stage and it will come this year - with force.

"The Lib Dems are at an almost 40-year low and can expect an equivalent rise.

"(Pollsters) Rallings and Thrasher last week predicted Tory losses in the range of 500-1000. I would fall slightly on the higher side of that at around 800+, of which Labour will probably gain somewhat less than 300 and Lib Dems probably more than 500.

"This would only be an adequate result for Labour and better for the Lib Dems."

/ 2 /

/ 3 /

CONSERVATIVES BREAK THROUGH 1000-SEAT LOSS MARK

Labour’s shock poor performance today has shielded the Conservatives from much of the criticism their woeful local election performance deserves. The Tories were bracing for losses around the 700-800 mark, the higher numbers briefed out last week were meant to be for expectation management purposes. They have just plunged through the 1,000-seat loss mark…

One of the bigger Tory casualties was Arun District Council leader Gillian Brown – it just so happens that Brown is Philip Hammond’s mother-in-law. That’ll make for some awkward conversations at the next family occasion…

===

Britain's two major political parties have both fared poorly in local elections. The results, seen as an indication of Brexit sentiment by some, saw smaller parties profit on the back of Conservative and Labour losses.

Both parties, which pledged to carry out Brexit in their 2017 election manifestos, suffered badly, with more than 90% of results in.

While the Conservatives lost by far the most seats, shedding more than 1,100 local councilors, Labour dropped 100 when they had been hoping to make gains at the Conservatives' expense.

"Now this is a difficult time for our party, and these election results are a symptom of that," May told party members in Wales.

"But I think there was a simple message from yesterday's elections to both us and the Labour Party: Just get on and deliver Brexit," she added.

. . . ‘Treated like fools’

In their first chance to dissect the results, newspapers also weighed in.

The front page of the strongly pro-Brexit publication the Daily Express read: “Got the message? Deliver Brexit!”

The similarly pro-Brexit Daily Mail printed an editorial calling the polls “an immense howl of anger, exasperation and derision at a pathetic political elite failing abysmally in its key task”.

It said the public were “sick to death of being treated like fools”.

The Sun said of May: “The party she has devoted her life to is demoralized, exhausted and staring into the abyss.”

The Times’s front page said May will be told by senior Conservatives that next week she must set a date for her own departure.

===

1dc1329e78db7fcf995a774e5cda4076ce220dc7

Voters message to Witch : Get OUT !

ANOTHER SHOCK COMING?

Without a resolution to Brexit, the scenario could be worse for the big parties at the European Parliament elections. They are scheduled to take place in Britain on May 23 following the last extension to the Brexit deadline granted by the EU.

The Conservative and Labor will face eurosceptic Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party — which leads in the opinion polls — and pro-EU centrists Change UK.

Neither newly-formed party stood in the local elections, the polls coming too soon to find the thousands of candidates necessary.

> https://egyptindependent.com/pressure-on-for-brexit-compromise-after-polls-debacle/