DrBubb's Diary - Mar. 2019 Trading - v.122

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why July?  why will things be clearer for you then?

ALL ENERGY: Oil, Gas, Coal & Uranium

USO, ngas, btu, ca:u ... fr. 11/1/2015 : 12mo : 10d:

IN69ePY.gif

Coal & Natgas could be cheapest, but it depends on the Time Frame you are looking at

I'm unable to articulate a reason other than a gut feel that "they" will want to keep the equities rising until July. I could be wrong of course. But I feel that trading is treacherous right now (for casual investors like myself). I'm roughly 40% crypto, 25% gold (metal & miners) and the rest in sterling, I feel that is a good diversification and there's not much need to adjust that until H2.

In other news May's Brexit deal is looking likely to pass now and the proceedings will take up best parts of May and June to wrap up. I'm expecting a buoyant sterling market as the money piles back in, but I'll just stick to my cash pile as buying into equities is still toppy.

Your gut could be right... let' see

Wallbridge had a super day, and ROXG was up on a good earnings report

Poor relative performance for MUX continues - not a good day

WM.t  $0.335 +0.04, +13.6%

MUX  :  $ 1.64 -0.09, -5.20%
Gdxj  : $32.88 -0.59, -1.76%
GLD   : 123.65 -0.65, -0.52%
Gcm.t   $ 3.83 -0.03, -0.78%
Roxg.t  $ 0.93 +0.03, +3.33%

I can almost hear MUX barking like a dog, while WM sings, "we are the champions"

D2XGPGdWoAAt62I.jpg
NOW WHAT?

( R., have you considered other work?  the nunnery?  suicide?)

MSNBC’s Trump-Russia Ratings Fizzle: ‘Time to Pivot to 2020’

The Mueller report and its potential implications have driven the network’s coverage—and monster ratings—for two years. Now it’s ended with a whimper, leaving execs in a bind.

Hosts like Rachel Maddow have seen their ratings notably increase as the investigation unfolded, while other anchors like Ari Melber have built major elements of their shows around interviews of witnesses of the investigation to get their perspective on Mueller’s probe.

. . .it’s also possible that the Mueller disappointment drove loyal viewers away in much the same way that people avoid looking at their 401(k)s when the stock market is down. Maddow, who has consistently vied for the first or second top-rated cable news program, was sixth on Monday evening, down almost 500,000 total viewers from the previous Monday, as was MSNBC’s second top-rated program in primetime, The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell.

Conversely, “It was obviously a big couple of nights for Fox,” said one network insider, claiming, however, that nobody at MSNBC is panicking.

Mike Rivero asked on his Radio program today:

"Should we consider doing the Midterms over again?... there was so much manipulation & cheating"

MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/s/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2019-03-27_145946.mp3

==

"NO SHAME, No Conscience." says Rand Paul about the left wing media

“I think the left-wing media has no conscience. I don’t think that they’ll apologize,” Paul said. “I think the left-wing media has no shame.

They’ve been trumpeting this thing for two solid years. People were saying ‘the president is going to jail,’ that he ‘absolutely colluded,’ that the president is a spy, we’ve even had some in the media do the same to me. I think they should apologize but do I think they will apologize? No. If you go on the left-wing television sites and watch them they’re still concocting new stories and saying things like ‘we need to know about his tax returns.’ It’s endless.

> scroll down:

Oil Prices may be Stalling out near $60

Energy price at a "pinch point"?

Energy bellwethers : fr 6/1/2018 :

rFwyGnA.gif

WTI crude /Last $60.14 +$0.84

bTBBSih.png

USO /US Oil  etf ... 12-mo : Last: $12.50 --  $60 /12.5 = r-4.8

0byq266.gif

Ratio: WTI-to USO : ratio: 4.81

Zm7gWIm.png

==

AFTER LOOKING at all these charts...

I am less confident that Oil & energy have broken out,

Instead, it is possible that WTI Crude is rolling over at around $60. (?)

Here's the Brent Oil chart

JoRltQY.png

Comment: Possible peak below $70

I was wrong about U /Uranium a few days ago. It did not follow USO in a rally

USO - U.T etc. 10d /

ld9rlnN.gif

At /Near the BOTTOM of Trading Ranges?

U.T /Uranium, etc. ... 6-mo : fr. 9/30/2018 - Last: C$4.46  +0.02  (12mo. Range: $3.70 - 5.14)

AJuYmd4.gif

THIS CHART suggests that U.T may find support a little lower, like r-7.1 to r-7.2

rDJKErN.png

===

TWISTED PETE praises Trump's "twisted way"

Any Dem who wants to win in 2020 will benefit from "throwing Hillary under the bus"

Top Hillary Clinton aide slams Buttigieg for 'indefensible' attack on her

A senior adviser to Hillary Clinton blasted Democratic 2020 hopeful Peter Buttigieg, saying it was "indefensible" for him say that President Trump understood concerns of ordinary voters that Clinton failed to perceive.

"This is indefensible. [Hillary Clinton] ran on a belief in this country & the most progressive platform in modern political history. Trump ran on pessimism, racism, false promises, & vitriol. Interpret that how you want, but there are 66,000,000 people who disagree. Good luck," Nick Merrill tweeted.

He was responded to a comment Buttigieg made more than two months ago but after a week in which the South Bend, Ind., mayor gained fresh attention after rising in the polls.

This is indefensible. @HillaryClinton ran on a belief in this country & the most progressive platform in modern political history. Trump ran on pessimism, racism, false promises, & vitriol. Interpret that how you want, but there are 66,000,000 people who disagree. Good luck.

Buttigieg, 37, said in a Washington Post profile in January that Trump understood the concerns of ordinary Americans in a way Clinton did not.

“Donald Trump got elected because, in his twisted way, he pointed out the huge troubles in our economy and our democracy,” Buttigieg said. “At least he didn’t go around saying that America was already great, like Hillary did.”

Merrill continued to flame Buttigieg, retweeted on person who said "It's pretty simple. Slam HRC...lose my vote," and another who chimed in: "It is unfortunate when people as smart as @PeteButtigieg engage in this fantasy fiction about 2016. And as a gay American it is disappointing because @HillaryClinton ran a campaign which amongst its many values championed our community."

(Merrill is ANOTHER virtue-signaling scumbag who supported  Hillary, and wants other gays to fall in line behind the Satanic One.)

WONDER WOMAN & MR. INCREDIBLE - you should listen if you think good journalism is dead!

Life, Liberty & Levin Fox News 3/31/19 : Sarah Carter, John Solomon

x

wonderwoman2.0.jpg

5b2ce43c1a0000c704ce2552.jpeg?ops=crop_0

==

US Dollar - is the Big Slide finally due?

I am watching to see if there is a breakdown in these charts > Below $97 & then $96?

DXY / Trade-weighted US Dollar... 3-yrs / 10d - Last: $97.06 - 0.17

iCDnpQ2.gif

/ 10d

zScxlIb.gif

Divurgent Paths

What happened since GCM broke out - at the beginning of 2019

GCM.t vs. CCO.t, MUX.t ... update :
OLD chart - to Year-end 2018

0heVxak.png

NEW chart

FdqOJ69.gif

Even the performance of GCM is not even a patch on WM.t ... update :