DrBubb's Diary - July 2019 Trading - v.126

TOP ... : Chan-GE : MP : PP : Charts2Acore : Fringe :

t24_au_en_usoz_6.gif : idx24_russell_en_2.gif : idx24_hui_en_2.gif :

3d : ag : au : 10d-Gvs.UK : >News : DrRp : AJo : Fox : WRH : Arc : RenA : Rvd : FxN : 

chart.png?m=bitstampUSD&v=1&t=S&noheader

BTC all data: 8yr: 4yr: 3yr: 12mo: 6mo 1mo 10d 10d 5d / SLV-lv

=====

DuckDuckGo traffic heads skyward

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, drbubb said:

Nobody will ring a bell when market cycles end.

There won’t be a grand announcement that a top is in.

There won’t be a grand announcement that a top is in. There won’t be a massive reversal that will make it clear to everyone that a major top is in, a top for years to come. Wall Street won’t announce it, nor will the Fed, and any warnings will be dismissed.

Nobody can call a top in advance, tops are only clear in hindsight. Not the day after, but often only months later.

In fact tops can be very sneaky, innocuous, uneventful, subtle. Indeed there was nothing special about key market pivot points in 2000 or 2007.

BELL RINGING?

Marc Faber: global economy is on the cusp of a recession

Capt America & Easy Rider - When America Blew It

Easy Rider - Intro - Born to be wild!

Peter Fonda and the Captain America Bike

"Tell Me We Haven't Blown It": Peter Fonda Reflects on 'Easy Rider' and Its Unanswered Question

easy_rider_-_h_-_1969.jpg
Photofest
Peter Fonda as Wyatt (aka Captain America) in 1969's 'Easy Rider.'
Fifty years later, the filmmaker and those involved and close to the groundbreaking biker movie (and soundtrack) look back at the wild ride: "I knew how it was going to end when I started writing it."

If 1939 was cinema's golden year, 1969 was its watershed. Though Hollywood was still producing big-budget films (Hello, Dolly!) and features starring such veterans as John Wayne (True Grit), the counterculture was quickly taking root. That year heralded the arrival of such new filmmakers as Paul Mazursky (Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice) and three X-rated dramas — John Schlesinger's Midnight Cowboy, Haskell Wexler's Medium Cool and Frank Perry's Last Summer — which all became critical and commercial successes. Midnight Cowboy even claimed the best picture Oscar at the 42nd Academy Awards over relatively lighter fare like Dolly! and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

But in a year packed with classics, the film that made the biggest impact was a deceptively simple biker flick, Easy Rider. Ahead of the film's 50th anniversary on July 14, The Hollywood Reporter spoke with those involved and close to the making of the project, including producer-writer-star Peter Fonda, veteran filmmaker Henry Jaglom, actress Toni Basil, singer-songwriter Roger McGuinn as well as Roger Corman, who was originally set to executive produce but was replaced ahead of the shoot. When the film rode full-tilt-boogie into theaters, the entire landscape changed and dozens of movies looked to emulate the spirit of the drama.

The film, which was made for around $375,000 and grossed $60 million worldwide, stars Fonda and director Dennis Hopper as two biker buddies — Wyatt, aka Captain America (Fonda) and Billy (Hopper) — who travel through the Southwest and South with the money they made from their last cocaine deal. Audiences are still trying to figure out what Wyatt means when he is sitting with Billy at a campfire near the film's end and tells him, "We blew it." Fonda didn't explain then and he won't explain now. "I never intended to answer that question," he tells THR by email, adding, "I intended it to be enigmatic and applicable to all kinds of things. When asked today if it's still relevant, go look at the window and tell me we haven't blown it."

fonda_hopper_easy_rider_embed.jpg
Photofest
Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper in 1969's Easy Rider.
During Easy Rider, Wyatt and Billy smoke copious amounts of dope, pepper their conversations with "man," visit a commune,

... befriend an alcoholic ACLU attorney named George (Jack Nicholson), encounter rednecks who kill George, and trip out in New Orleans during Mardi Gras with two prostitutes (Karen Black, Toni Basil) only to be shot to death by good old boys on the road.

easy-rider-star-karen-black-dead-at-74-6

KNOWLES NAILS IT !
(the Left wants to replace Reality with a naked Power Play, based on Victim hood)

The Candace Owens Show: Michael Knowles

Response:

WE NEED TO CALL "victims" what they really are : LOSERS !!!

Stock Market Goes BALLISTIC

as Fed Signals New Easy Money Stimulus To Prevent Crash!

The correlation between central bank assets and global stocks have continued to persist. This was noted several years ago and still continues to this day. Right now, there are global growth concerns, risk of enhanced tensions, potential catalysts for oil to multiply in price. But none of that matters. The Fed is going to reduce interest rates and keep the party going. Are you ready?

A POTENTIAL ROLLOVER may be confirmed today

SOXX often Peaks first, BEFORE other indices ... fr. 2/28/18 : 3/2017 : 1/2016 / 10d: iwm: spy : tza vF 2 :

XFVeeGA.png

10d:

pvzQoNY.gif

==

I am feeling More happy than smug.

There's always some stress & delay in getting these "sudden" gains

weasel.jpg

"that's the way the money comes: POP! goes the weasel"

GCM.t: $4.56  +0.28, +6.54%
-wtB   : $2.60  +0.22, +9.24%
SSP.t  : $0.215 +0.03, +16.2%
MUX. : $1.98    +0.12, +6.45% vol. 7.18million

SCUM on the RUN?

("Band on the Run"😞

xx

"stuck inside these four walls... xx "

New Epstein Documents Reportedly Name ‘Staggering’ Number of Elites

Wall Street financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has shaken America’s elitist class to the core: they don’t want to be remotely close to the nuclear explosion of names and dates that will inevitably be released.

According to Vanity Fair, the U.S. Court of Appeals is set to release nearly 2,000 documents related to Epstein, which may uncover rampant sexual abuse by the disgraced financier and his many associates.

The judges stated that "numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders" may be on the incriminating documents.

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel’s ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Rep. Al Green abruptly exits CNN interview after question about failed impeachment vote helping Trump

Democratic Rep. Al Green of Texas abruptly ended a CNN interview after blowing through a question about whether he was playing into President Donald Trump's hands by pushing impeachment.

al green so tired of being alone

al green : how can you mend a broken heart

How Long is Jeffrey Epstein For This World?

First of all, I dearly wish I never had to read or write about Jeffrey Epstein again. But I can’t. And going over the reports about him, and watching the videos below (I’m sure there’s a thousand more), I started thinking I don’t see how he can have much longer to live. (Note as always that if you receive this through email, the videos may not show properly. If someone can explain why, and what to do about that, I’m game. Meanwhile, please go to the TAE site.)

There are three main threats to Jeffrey Epstein’s life (or four, if you include his victims). No. 1 is his fellow inmates in the Manhattan MCC. He’ll be in very strict isolation, because inmates and pedophilia is a very explosive combination. So isolation, but that’s never 100%.

And Judge Berman yesterday ordered him in jail until his trial(s), instead of in his $77 million Manhattan mansion not far from that same prison, so he’ll be there a while; that trial could take a very long time to happen, even years. All the more chance for an inmate to make an easy $1000 by offing him.

The no. 2 threat is Epstein himself. Berman’s decision means he’s very unlikely to ever get out again. Chances of him being declared innocent are as close to zero as as anything Kelvin. So why would he want to continue to live? Perhaps his lawyers try and tell him he’s always got a shot, and there’s always a next court date, but he doesn’t strike me as fully delusional.

I could be wrong, sure, about much of all this, but I don’t think so. The no. 3 threat is, obviously, the people he might “sing” about. And that’s an litany of the world’s who’s who. No doubt the FBI may already have their IDs and photos and what-not, but why chance it when you can take down the -potential- crown witness?

Now, if we may believe just 10% of what George Webb talks about in the last video in this article, everybody who’s anybody in government, secret services et al in the whole wide world should feel threatened right now. But those 2,000 pages from 2015 that Judge Berman ordered to be unsealed are not yet public, and you can bet your donkey that the cream of the global lawyer and secret service crop are going over them as you read this.

. . . To summarize my thoughts on this, and the reason I started writing this, I can’t see Epstein living much longer. There are too many people who would rather see him dead, including perhaps himself. And there are very few people who want him to get into lengthy talks with prosecutors who are actually looking for the truth.

(will we see The Witch in a similar fix someday?)

Deutsche Bank Collapse Could Crash Global Financial Markets

By Avi Mizrahi

German financial services giant Deutsche Bank AG is one of the largest and most important economic institutions in the world, with over a trillion dollars in assets under management. Mainly due to self-imposed scandals, the bank is now having to taking drastic measures to stay afloat. Investors everywhere should note that if such a critical piece of the too-big-to-fail banking system falters, it could trigger another global financial crisis...

IRAN - still in the news

WTI Crude now ... link : SPX : $56.71

5s3bh9P.png

WTI to Friday - closed at $55.75

lXTzRe5.png

Dobbs Tonight Fox News Today

Natgas ... update : $2.29

vdHeL9V.png

Up from $2.25 on Friday

CjT3dZw.png

==

These 30 Pics Show How Dystopic Our Society Already Is, And It’s Pretty Terrifying

While we may imagine a dystopian future of thought police, killer robots and nuclear fallout, the reality is much more boring. Instead of being brutally brainwashed and enslaved by fascist, authoritarian regimes we have willingly enslaved ourselves, meekly allowing the top 1% to get exponentially richer while we drown in a sea of debts, tech, advertising, endless wars, environmental destruction, addictions, depression... the list goes on.

Brilliant, isn't it? But it's ok, there's always Facebook to scroll through (Bored Panda too, obvs), Netflix to watch, chemical-laden meals to consume, manufactured outrages over a mermaid's skin color to comment on... who's got time for thoughtful resistance? Even those that think they are resisting by electing bigoted billionaires, bankers and Eton toffs to represent them are simply playing into their hands, as their dishonest, scaremongering claptrap divides us ever further over political, racial and gender lines!

GOLD - we got the Leg down, & the breakout rally he wanted - back in January

"one more leg down... then we are ready to start the Bull... NOT a huge leg down"

GDX ...update : $27.98 / GDXJ :

d83r1Lv.gif

January 2019 -Jordan Roy-Byrne, Editor & Publisher of The Daily Gold Premium

NEW Private Placement : AFTERMATH SILVER

I am taking a piece of this new issue. Looks cheap at $0.08, with $0.12 half warrants

AAG.H / Aftermath Silver ... update :

gL0YVM2.gif

The REAL RACIST is not our duly elected President

squad-versus-trump.jpg

HYPOCRISY EXPOSED: Ilhan Omar Is Guilty Of Everything She’s Accused Trump Of Doing

Ilhan Omar (if that is even her real name) made it a huge pity fest when the President of the United States called her out for her anti-American rhetoric. As a Congresswoman, since day one in office, she has ignored our 180+ year law of not wearing head coverings, condemns the nation she serves, and insults our President.

The comments our President made were simple. Rather than complain and attack the country you are supposed to be serving just do your job. If you can’t do your job because our nation is oppressive or racist you can leave. If you think you are so good at bringing change why not go back to Somalia Ilhan Abdullahi Omar? After all, the current President of Somalia, President Abdullahi was also a refugee and has US Citizenship too and he decided he was smart enough to go back and is trying to fix the broken, crime infested and deadly place which he and Omar claim to be from.

Omar (assuming that is her real name) took offense to that and has played the tiny violin for day, complaining that Trump’s words are “offensive” and “racist”. However, Ilhan Omar is a hypocrite, or maybe, based on her logic, she’s a racist!

DEMS need to WEAR IT !  The Face of Embassassment. They Blew it.

Chris Wallace: Mueller Hearing Is ‘a Disaster’ for Democrats and Mueller’s Reputation

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace tore into Robert Mueller, calling his testimony a “disaster” not only for his reputation, but for Democrats.

Mueller-hearing-mouth-wide-getty-640x480

“I think this has been a disaster for the Democrats, and I think it’s been a disaster for Robert Mueller,” the Fox News host said Wednesday during a break in the hearing. “He has seemed very uncertain with his brief; he doesn’t seem to know what is in the report.”

Wallace noted that Republicans on the panel attacked Mueller “a number of times” and added that he did not “seem very much in control of the report.”

Flashback: ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sings ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You’ to Robert Mueller

DtZDH2QXQAA4HxF.jpg

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

===

ESV and OIH etc

Chart : update : $7.43 after hitting $7.20 low

87ng90N.gif

--Analyst: RBC Cuts Price Target on Ensco Rowan to $34 From $41, Maintains Outperform Rating

Price: 7.90, Change: -0.30, Percent Change: -3.66

Weak EURO, weak Gold - in recent days / Looking for an important LOW in the Euro?

EUR - in USD ... All-data : fr.2012 : fr.2015 : $1.115

ElAN8gC.gif

: fr.2012 :

0zIZtBV.gif

OqFsYVS.png

EUR-etc... 10d : $1.115

H9MpIJi.gif

Neowave's "Peaking Gold" forecast, might require breaking the historical correlation between Strong EUR / Strong Gold

Fcev3Wh.png

Longer Term, Gold has surged when the EURO rose / GLD : All-data :

EUR-etc ... 6mos :

7mCnK8Q.gif

POUND under Pressure

GBP ... update : $1.23 - 0.0085

MUpXbxC.gif

==

NATGAS & Energy stocks finally GET A STRONG BID !

Natgas $2.02 +0.02 : +0.99%
WTI cr.: 58.05 +1.18 : +2.07%
RRC    / $5.57 +0.79 : +16.5% ! Own Sep.20th $4 calls ($1.60 / $1.21 : +32.5%): +$ 1,961
ESV.    / $8.27 +1.16 : +16.3% ! Own Sep.20th $6 calls  ($2.30 / $1.56 : +47.5%): +$ 1,481
SWN   / $2.19 +0.28 : +14.7% ! Own Sep.20th $2 calls  ($0.42 / $0.85 : - 50.5%): - $ 2,139
MUR.  / 23.51 + 1.27 : +5.71% ! Own Oct.18th $20 calls ($3.70 / $2.29 : +61.6%): +$ 2,821
OIH.    / 14.30 +0.57 : +4.15%
US0.   / 12.08 +0.26 : +2.20%

Was too early on that SWN buy !

SWN / So'western Energy ... update / Last: $2.19 + 0.28, +14.66%

https://i.imgur.com/MQqeebB.gif