VCGX (ex VIT.v) Victoria Gold: 200k+ oz Producer

2 hours ago, jerpy said:

Pretty much got what I wanted now, whilst s.p meandering around. Will sit tight now.

Awesome. It was encouraging that it didn't go below my buy in price during this dip. Still I didn't add any more, already have 100k but I guess I'll take advantage if it goes below 40c.

• 2 weeks later...

Victoria takes BIG Rollback > 1-for-15

==

Date ET Symbol Price Type Headline
2019-11-18 18:47 C:VIT 0.46 Rollback Victoria Gold 1:15 share rollback
2019-11-18 07:27 C:VIT 0.46 News Release Victoria Gold sets rollback date, changes year-end
2019-10-25 16:44 C:VIT 0.49 SEDAR MD & A SEDAR MD & A
2019-10-25 16:38 C:VIT 0.49 SEDAR Interim Financial Statements SEDAR Interim Financial Statements

Pursuant to a special resolution passed by shareholders on Oct. 8, 2019, the company has consolidated its capital on a one-new-for-15-old basis. The name of the company has not been changed.

Effective at the opening, Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019, the common shares of Victoria Gold Corp. will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange on a consolidated basis. The company is classified as a metal ore mining company.

Postconsolidation

Capitalization:  unlimited shares with no par value, of which  of which 57,226,296 shares are issued and outstanding

are issued and outstanding

5 hours ago, hector said:

Woww looks like I caught pretty much the bottom of that drop. $6.11 was bottom, I got fills at 6.15, 6.20 and 6.27.

Not bad. I’m sat on my existing holding, keeping powder dry.

See where it settles for awhile.

7 hours ago, hector said:

Woww looks like I caught pretty much the bottom of that drop. $6.11 was bottom, I got fills at 6.15, 6.20 and 6.27.

nice trading

Victoria Gold: An Appropriate Time For A Share Rollback

Summary

Victoria Gold just announced plans to execute a share rollback, a 1-for-15 reverse split to reduce the total share count to ~58 million shares.

The company believes that the drastic reduction in shares (and consequently higher share price) will attract new (and more) interest from investors, improve liquidity, and help build the brand image.

Not all speculators are a fan of share consolidations, as many believe it can harm a stock's price, causing it to drift lower following shortly after a rollback.

In recent years, gold producers such as Endeavour Mining, Gran Colombia Gold, Teranga Gold, and Equinox Gold have completed share rollbacks and not suffered adverse effects from such a move.

Most likely, the share price performance of VITFF over the short/medium term will be mostly determined by the company's operations performance and being able to hit its goal of declaring commercial production by Q2 2020 (without major incident), much more than anything else.

Canada's newest gold producer, Victoria Gold (OTCPK:VITFF) just announced plans to proceed with a share rollback to help the company consolidate its total supply of 858,394,437 common shares issued and outstanding. As part of the plan, Victoria Gold will undergo a 1-for-15 reverse split, which will greatly reduce the overall share count to a much scarcer 57,226,296.

The effective date of the Share Consolidation will be November 20, 2019.

According to Victoria Gold's board of directors, the primary reasons the company is electing to proceed with a share consolidation at this time are the following:

The potential benefits of the Consolidation include:

1. Greater investor interest - As a new and growing gold producer, Victoria is expected to appeal to many new investors. The primary motive for the equity consolidation is to expand the eligibility of Victoria common shares for institutional investors, stock exchanges, indexes and investment funds, including exchange traded funds. With the increasing prevalence of passive trading rather than active fundamental investing, we intend to ensure that Victoria is not prohibited due to minimum share price screening.

2. Improved trading liquidity - An increased interest from investors may improve trading liquidity of the common shares.

3. Brand image. Victoria is graduating from an explorer/developer to a producer. An analysis of Victoria's new peer group of North American junior producers indicates that this restructuring of common share capital is appropriate.

Read more at https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.vit&postid=30373207#WsJi07PhAYdiPgjz.99

Bullboard Comments

November 20, 2019 - 11:44 AM 75 Reads
Post# 30374039

RE:RE:RE:Halt is due to order imbalance.

Hope you landed a ton of them.  3x bagger if not better, by summer.

November 20, 2019 - 11:52 AM 101 Reads
Post# 30374072
3k so far............feel bad for the people that dont know whats going on!!!

Read more at https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.vit&postid=30374072#q4pyDiXDgRLZTiuX.99

November 20, 2019 - 01:32 PM 161 Reads
Post# 30374681

RE:watch for production updates

VIT tests each drill hole, and so far grade reconciliation has been bang-on.  The beginning of gold pouring was a month ahead of schedule.  So far, that 'sensitivity' you speak of has been to the upside.

Read more at https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.vit&postid=30374681#j1pe6Ty6X1HzCslJ.99

Read more at https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.vit&postid=30374039#vY4BP3h6eEtQhJCK.99

• 2 weeks later...

Canada's Newest Gold Producer Increases Gold Reserves...

CEO's Goldfinger converts to Victorianism: 

Canada's Newest Gold Producer Increases Gold Reserves And Production

There was a time not too long ago when I wasn’t a fan of Victoria Gold (TSX-V:VIT). The company had 850 million shares outstanding and had ran overbudget on the construction of the Eagle Gold Mine in the Yukon.

That was then, and this is now. Remember, every moment in the market is unique and when we stay entrenched in views and do not allow new information to enter our decision making then we probably won’t have very good results over the long run.

Two weeks ago at a conference in Palm Beach, Florida I spent about an hour chatting with Victoria Gold CEO John McConnell . I was impressed by his level of confidence and calm demeanor. This is a man (a leader of a BIG team) who has built Canada’s next gold mine, and he has done it against a backdrop of naysayers who said he couldn’t. I feel like John is as motivated by creating jobs in the Yukon, and making shareholders money, as he is by simply proving that this project works and proving the naysayers don’t know what they’re talking about.

1eufv84-JM.jpg

Victoria Gold CEO John McConnell

After a recent 15 for 1 share consolidation Victoria has a tight share structure consisting of 57.23 million shares and the company stands to generate US$100 million of free cash flow per year. At a US$300 million market cap VIT shares certainly aren’t expensive and my eventual upside goal is to see VIT reach a C$1 billion market cap (~150% increase from current level).

This morning Victoria delivered an updated resource estimate which included an increase in annual production to 220,000 ounces of gold per year. This is not a small project!!

• Reserves increase from 2.7 Million to 3.3 Million ozs Au
  • Annual production increases from 200,000 ozs to 220,000 ozs Au
  • Cash Costs1 per Au ounce: US$577
  • All-in Sustaining Costs (“AISC”)2 per Au ounce: US$774
  • Post tax Net Present Value @ 5% discount = $1,034 million

Click here to read the full Victoria Gold NR.

> https://ceo.ca/@goldfinger/canadas-newest-gold-producer-increases-gold-reserves-and-production  rate and reply

VIT up again in Thu. : $8.24 +0.44, +5.64%

u7iS4m5.gif

Bought some in the dip, a little before the Lows - so happy

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post I bailed at 8.38c on the down leg early December, now mulling over whether to get back in early part of New Year.

Was happy with my profit at the time, might sit and watch (probably sail away lol) for the Christmas period. Half thought it was weakening in truth, got that wrong I guess.

Gold could be strong going into 2020.

And this should help Gold shares, maybe especially the weaker ones

Victoria Gold charts

VIT.t ... All-data: fr.2006: 2013: 10yr: 5yr: 2yr: 1yr: 6mo: 10d/ Last: C$9.26

zjuJQEU.gif

From 2013: 2017: 10yr: 5yr: 2yr: 1yr: 6mo: 10d/ Last: C$9.26

fsBmIMj.gif

From 2017: 10yr: 5yr: 2yr: 1yr: 6mo: 10d/ Last: C$9.26

qQpX5LB.gif

VIT.t versus MNT.t (Gold in C$) ... update: C$9.26 / C$21.04 = r-44.0%

sOGaxcI.gif

Ratio: C$9.26 / C$21.04 = r-44.0%

kTRRJkW.png

• 4 months later...

The US quote for Victoria Gold is VITff, and that is where the trading history is

VITFF ... All: 4yr: 2yr: 1yr: 10d / Last: US$5.91

hCjVGdi.gif

==

The NEWS is found thru VGCX.T

Date ET Symbol Price Type Headline
2020-05-08 09:41 C:VGCX 8.29 News Release Victoria Gold completes $23M public offering
2020-05-07 21:58 C:VGCX 8.29 Prospectus Approved Victoria Gold to list 2,615,000 more shares May 8
2020-05-06 12:03 C:VGCX 8.00 SEDAR Final Short Form Prospectus SEDAR Final Short Form Prospectus
2020-04-27 16:23 C:VGCX 8.13 SEDAR Preliminary Short Form Prospectus SEDAR Preliminary Short Form Prospectus
2020-04-22 16:45 C:VGCX   News Release Victoria Gold arranges $20-million bought deal offering
2020-04-17 10:52 C:VGCX 8.17 SEDAR Annual Information Form SEDAR Annual Information Form
2020-04-17 10:46 C:VGCX 8.17 SEDAR Audited Annual Financial Statements SEDAR Audited Annual Financial Statements
2020-04-17 10:46 C:VGCX 8.17 SEDAR MD & A SEDAR MD & A
2020-04-14 06:40 C:VGCX 7.97 In the News Post/CP say Victoria Gold, others pitch feds on relief

VICTORIA GOLD COMPLETES PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED $23 MILLION PUBLIC OFFERING

Victoria Gold Corp. has closed its previously announced offering of common shares with a syndicate of underwriters co-led by BMO Capital Markets and PI Financial Corp. and including Cormark Securities Inc. The Public Offering, including the over-allotment which was fully exercised by the Underwriters, consisted of 3,007,250 common shares at a price of $7.65 per common share for gross proceeds of $23,005,463.

The securities offered have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements.

===

Nice strong POP in Victoria

VICTORIA GOLD CORPORATION

7.14Up1.16 (+19.40% )

Victoria Gold Corp (2)
Symbol VGCX
Shares Issued 60,993,126
Close 2020-05-08 C$ 8.27
Recent Sedar Documents

Victoria Gold's Eagle produces 6,768 oz Au in April

2020-05-11 07:27 ET - News Release

Mr. John McConnell reports

VICTORIA GOLD PROVIDES OPERATIONS UPDATE

Victoria Gold Corp. has provided April and year-to-date production results for its Eagle gold mine, Yukon, Canada.

Production

April was a very successful month at Eagle as mining, crushing and stacking on the leach pad increased significantly. As a result, gold production also increased substantially and higher gold output is expected to continue over the coming months as more ore is placed under leach. A summary table of 2020 production is attached.

April          Q1        YTD   

Hours without a lost-time incident    72,984     213,108     286,092 
Ore mined (tonnes)                   759,133     946,479   1,705,606
Waste mined (tonnes)                 845,295   1,565,964   2,411,259
Ore stacked (tonnes)                 786,954     887,700   1,674,645
Grade (gold grams per tonne)            0.86        0.83        0.85   
Gold produced (ounces)                 6,768      10,544      17,312  

"The ramp-up of Eagle has gone exceptionally well and we owe a sincere debt of gratitude to our employees and contractors for adopting and embracing Victoria's rigorous COVID protocols while working safely and diligently to ensure operational success," said John McConnell, president and chief executive officer. "With production ramping up and gold price at record highs, Eagle is poised to exceed our projections."

• 3 weeks later...

Says Victoria's CEO in an email:

Great to have Banyan Gold finding ounces in the shadow of VGCX’s Eagle Gold Mine!

Video Press Release link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckT-Z_Y6wus&t=0s

• drbubb changed the title to VCGX (ex VIT.v) Victoria Gold: 220k oz Producer

VCGX / Victoria Gold ... All : Ytd: 10d/  C$6.96 > updated 12.19.22, 20.4% GDXJ ($34.06)

fzCyvZ5.gif

vs.GDXJ, EQX... All: Ytd: C$6.96 (R: $6.56 to 18.90), /$34.06=20.4%, $3.38

mMFfQzi.gif

xx

x

===

CXQuL5r.png

===

• drbubb changed the title to VCGX (ex VIT.v) Victoria Gold: 200k+ oz Producer