FAVORITE GOLD shares, UGL, and Cycles

Physical Silver etf (from Sprott) vs. SLV / Silver

Added-#1:

Makes Sense that this Ratio would have some predictive power

RATIO, updated: $9.26, SLV: $24.18: Ratio: 38.3%

sP72kkQ.png

Is PSLV starting to give up its premium?

PSLV versus SLV... Aug'20: 5yr: 3yr: 1yr: 6mo: 10d / $9.81 -0.09, SLV: $25.26 +0.20: Ratio: 38.8%

tcxNiyr.gif

Actually, over 5 years, SLV gained on PSLV, probably because of lower costs, including lower storage costs

ADDED-#2:

GDX could be near an important low at about $33, 20% of GLD

GDX ... update; 10d / Last: $33.64 - 0.34, -1%, LOD: $33.30,  $33 would be $7, 73.7% retracement

M3pbGpH.gif

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOME BULL FACTORS are Easy to Forget

+ Physical Gold demand from China & India is strong and rising in 2021
+ Gold equities have corrected to a point where mergers and takeovers are becoming inevitable.
( cash flow is still strong inside many companies. )
( shareholders with push management teams to realize inherent values)

+ Gold & Gold shares have bearish sentiment, and that can swing back to bullish quickly
+ Gold shares may LEAD Gold in the next swing upwards

A really excellent interview, touching these points: was above

Is gold about to rebound? Pierre Lassonde on Bitcoin ‘mania’ and silver squeeze impact

“Right now, there is a bit of a discrepancy and it started about last week where in fact the gold equities are up when the gold bullion is down, so I’m kind of wondering whether or not we’re right at this particular point in the cycle where the equities are telling the bullion market that maybe there’s a turn coming,” Lassonde said.

Dynacor reports 105% gold sales growth in February

Kitco News |

(Kitco News) - Dynacor Gold Mines (TSX-DNG), an international gold ore industrial corporation servicing artisanal and small-scale miners, today announced US$11.9 million (unaudited) in sales for February 2021 compared to US$5.8 million (unaudited) in February ...

Why TLG Fell/...

Troilus acquires UrbanGold, grows projects portfolio in Quebec

Troilus Gold (TSX: TLG) (OTCQB: CHXMF) and UrbanGold Minerals (TSXV: UGM) ("UrbanGold") announced today that the companies have entered into a definitive agreement, pursuant to which Troilus has agreed to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of that it does not currently own.

Troilus currently owns 6,156,291 UrbanGold shares, or approximately 9.7% of the UrbanGold shares outstanding. Under the terms of the agreement, UrbanGold shareholders will receive 0.3004 of a Troilus common share for each UrbanGold share.

The exchange ratio implies a consideration of C$0.30 per UrbanGold Share based on the 20-day volume weighted average price of the Troilus shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange on March 22, 2021 for a total consideration of approximately C$19 million on a 100% and basic basis. The exchange ratio represents a premium of 35.3%.

. . . "The acquisition of Urban Gold aligns with Troilus' focus on developing a near-term production asset while executing a growth strategy supported by a broad portfolio of exploration and early-development assets within the Frôtet Evans Belt and Quebec. We look forward to welcoming Urban's shareholders to Troilus and our continued success together," stated Justin Reid, Troilus CEO.

> https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-03-23/Troilus-acquires-UrbanGold-grows-projects-portfolio-in-Quebec.html

I am taking a few of these in an 18 cent placement... closing any day

SGO / Sonoro Gold: 0.195 + 0.015

lVG0Zya.gif

==

StockChartoftheDay

(From Dave Skarica): 

I am starting a new service StockChartoftheDay I had had in the past but didn't have the proper way of using or promoting or monetising it. What this service will be is a daily service featuring a stock chart of a macro market or large cap stock, then have one of our small cap opportunities charts along with press releases for these companies which i will then comment on in a video vlog (both the marco and the company).

Our first chart is of the GLD and Gold which is right at resistance of $1750 and our first press release is from Nevada King NKG.v which has announced its merger with victory metals is now complete and is trading under the Nevada King name. I know many of my subscribers did both the Nevada King and Victory financings and I own a bunch of stock myself.

CLICK HERE for the update on gold and Nevada King > https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Dra_V&m=3VDNcs6BzT5Q2R1&b=c2hCfACP6insHI7tmHpUxQ

ready to breakout?  ... update: 10d/ Gbs.L: $177, Slv: $26 : slv/gld=

o2TvW13.gif

https://gata.org/node/21134

Basel 3 rules will wreck gold price suppression, LBMA warns Bank of England

Section: Daily Dispatches

12:29p ET Saturday, May 8, 2021

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold:

Pending "Basel III" regulations emanating from the Bank for International Settlements could destroy the clearing and settlement system for “unallocated” -- that is, “paper” or imaginary -- gold and silver, the London Bullion Market Association and the World Gold Council warned the Bank of England this week.

In a 58-page protest submitted to the Bank of England’s Prudential Regulation Authority, the LBMA and the World Gold Council complained that the “Net Stable Funding Ratio” provision of the Basel III regulations would require the London bullion banks to hold funds offsetting 85 percent of the value of the unallocated gold they hold for customers, and the banks could not afford this.

• 3 weeks later...

TML, nee, maw ... update:

g8nIgWB.gif

NEE / Northern Vertex ... update / Last: 0.33 - 0.01

p1NfTcr.gif

===

TML / Treasury Metals... update / Last: 0.89 unch

D6MWZT5.gif

1. Northern Vertex triples land position around its Moss gold mine in Arizona

Northern Vertex Mining (TSX.V: NEE), a Western U.S. gold producer with district-scale exploration projects in the Walker Lane Trend, announced Tuesday that it has significantly expanded its property holdings around the Moss gold mine in NW Arizona and has obtained property-wide hyperspectral alteration mineral data.

Northern Vertex said it has increased the size of its property around the Moss mine in NW Arizona from approximately 47 square kilometers to almost 169 square kilometers through a combination of staking and land acquisition.

Northern Vertex added it now controls a district-scale property of approximately 169 square kilometers in size around the Moss mine. Property-scale hyperspectral alteration mineral maps have been acquired and are being used in combination with the company's historical database for the broader district to better prioritize exploration targets.

Property expansion was driven by the results of a detailed review of the regional geology, publicly available online mineral resources spatial data, and information in a comprehensive historical database compiled by the company, which highlighted the district-scale exploration potential around the Moss Mine.

President Michael G. Allen commented, "The presence of numerous historic mines, adits, workings, and showings in the broader Oatman Mining District and their apparent relationship to key regional to local geological structures, underlined the district-scale potential around the Moss Mine and was the driver behind acquiring more land...

> https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-06-22/Northern-Vertex-triples-land-position-around-its-Moss-gold-mine-in-Arizona.html

GDX could be near an important low at about $33, 20% of GLD

GDX ... update; 10d / Last: $33.64 - 0.34, -1%, LOD: $33.30,  $33 would be $7, 73.7% retracement

M3pbGpH.gif

===

RATIO: GDX $33 / GLD $164 = 20.1%

3bGoFA5.png

==

So what is the best gold etf in Canada ?
  • iShares Gold Bullion ETF (TSE:CGL)
  • iShares S&P Global Gold Index ETF (TSE:XGD)
  • Horizons Enhanced Income Gold Producers ETF (TSX:HEP)
  • BMO Junior Gold Index ETF (TSX:ZJG)
  • Horizons Gold Yield ETF (TSX:HGY)

Can Gold etfs ... update: xx

D8mRoDc.gif

Horizons Gold Yield ETF (TSX:HGY) ... update : May2020: 10d / Last: C$5.17

4Hj1BDr.gif

This fund is actively managed; it does not track an index.

This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.

Year Range:         5.05 – 6.34

12-Month Yield:  6.73%

Total Assets:      65.5 Mil

==

Fortuna and Roxgold complete combination to create an intermediate gold and silver producer

Kitco News |

(Kitco News) - Fortuna Silver Mines and Roxgold announced Friday the completion of the previously announced business combination between the companies to create a global premier growth-oriented intermediate gold and silver producer.

FSM and ROXG ... 5yr: 2yr: 1yr: from xx ... 2yr w/AGQ: 10d / FSM: $5.48 x xx = xx ; ROXG: $1.90

MNXbQVw.gif

2yr w/AGQ: FSM.t: xx, FSM: $5.48, AGQ: $47.45, Ratio: xx

dQv9OLc.gif

==

• 2 weeks later...

GOLD etf in HK : #2820 ... update : 10d / Last: 1,313.50 - 5.50 (/7.77  = $ 169.0) x 10.7=  $1,809

Resistance seems likely at HK$1350 (/7.77 x10.7)= $1.859

PuZ9vin.gif

Centamin's US$ quote could go a bit lower. like $1.25-1.30

CELTF ... update : 10d /  Last: $1.43 / - GBP quote : CEY: 104.8P

pNBv7Ug.gif

TML shares were spun-off in mid-July

TML ... update / LAST: 0.85

wQxzzDa.gif

===

First Mining Gold Corp
Symbol FF
Shares Issued 697,817,158
Close 2021-07-15 C$ 0.41

First Mining distribution of Treasury Metals securities X 3.33%

2021-07-15 13:43 ET - Dividend Declared

Further to its bulletin dated July 9, 2021, the Toronto Stock Exchange reports that First Mining Gold Corp. has completed the distribution of common shares and common share purchase warrants of Treasury Metals Inc. According to the TSX, the company has confirmed the final ratios, such that for each common share of First Mining held by a shareholder of record at the close on July 14, 2021, the shareholder will receive 0.0333635707856306 of a share and 0.0166817846778816 of a warrant of Treasury Metals.

GBS.L / Gold etf ... update / Last; GBS- $167.77 London Gold etf = $1,800

0pmTCN6.gif  

Are we in a Blue Box (peaking formation),  or a Green Box (continuation)?   current action looks like both.

Probably GREEN, because we are not so far from an important Low

The Correlation is High ! But swings are bigger, with AGQ-Silver-2X

UGL ($57.82) etc: fr. 1.2020: YTD: 10dGDX: 31.50, 54.5%%, AGQ: 37.18, 64.3%

nZRtrSY.gif

AGQ-to UGL Ratio: AGQ: 37.18, /UGL ($57.82) = 64.3%

UliLiR9.png

CHARTs since March 2020 Low

GDX ... fr. 3/2020 : Last: $31.50

fpzCD0G.gif

UGL ... fr. 3/2020 : $57.82 / $31.50 = 118.0%.  SLV: $21.99, UGL: $57.82, AGQ: $37.18

I2ca0xv.gif

AGQ ... fr. 3/2020 : $37.18 / $31.50 = 118.0%.  SLV: $21.99, / UGL: $57.82 = 64.3%

236apjH.gif

==

x

Canaccord Initiates Coverage - Expecting a DOUBLE
 xx
 On the path to becoming a LatAm mid-tier producer
Investment Recommendation: BUY 
We are initiating coverage of Gran Colombia Gold (GCM-TSX) with a BUY rating and a C$9.50 target price. Gran Colombia is a South America-focused gold producer operating the Segovia underground complex in Colombia and advancing the
recently acquired Toroparu project in Guyana. The company produces ~200koz/year from Segovia, and we believe with Toroparu it has the potential to double production to ~400koz in the next few years and diversify its production base.

THREE BOUNCES into a Major Low?  Is that what we have just seen?

Gold-GDX-UGL. YTD: 1yr: 10d:  UGL has a similar pattern.  $19.13, $32.52 / $56.30 = 34.0%, 57.8% at 10.15.21

4c0470874b_shrink.jpeg

74f16bf138_shrink.jpeg

==

GOLD/ Barrick's low may have been made at .... $17.50, now: $19.37, that's +10.7%

Gold-etc...  update : 3mo : 10d//

2ab868e9f5_shrink.jpeg

: 3mo : 10d/

1d9eea41bf_shrink.jpeg

==

TAX LOSS Selling Shopping List   

"This TREND works like CLOCKWORK" - Yup!  In fact, it actually is clockwork.  haha.  >

HIS LIST (with his call price, and year end price) : 

1. RDG / Ridgeline (C$0.34, 0.37), a partner of Barrick,  2. SIC, Sokoman Min'l (C$0.33, 0.345),  3. ROX / Canstar (C$0.25, 0.28),  4. MUX / McEwen Mining (C$1.17, 1.14),  5. LAB / Labrador Gold (C$0.78, 0.90),  6. IAU / I80 Gold ($2.87, $3.09), 7. GAL / Galantas Gold (C$0.40, 0.50), 8. BCU / Bell Copper (C$0.15, 0.17). Just 16m mktcap

My Big 4 Positions for 2022.  I am excited about all four of these

Big 4 / Update fr. 2017: 5yr: 4yr: 2yr: 1yr: 10d / ( UGL: $59.81)

GCM.t: C$5.33 (8.91%), GOLD: $19.00 (31.8%), RGLD: $105.21 (176%), MUX: $0.89 (1.49%)

QblU0mS.gif

==