4fwqAOZ.gif

update :

GrkN0wu.gif

==

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCM warrants have kept pace with strong Wallbridge - I bought Both near March Lows

GCM.wtb vs WM.t .. update: GCM.t: $5.60 +18.4%, Gcm.wtB: $3.95 +25.4%, WM.t: $0.72 +14.3% (Monday)
Vs. March Low: GCM.t ($2.88) +94%, GCM.t ($1.31) +202%, WM.t ($0.32) +125%,

gQD9eEe.gif

(Billionaire) Eric Sprott says GCM.T trading at 2X earnings April 9th/20

OOO > EXN merger : 100,000 (OOO.v @ $0.125) = 23,000 (EXN.t @ $0.61) =$14,030

seQf7cG.gif

Otis Gold, Excellon Resources merger

2020-04-23 19:13 ET - Amalgamation

Effective April 23, 2020, Excellon Resources Inc. has acquired all of the issued and outstanding shares of Otis Gold Corp., pursuant to a plan of arrangement under Part 9, Division 5, of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia). Shareholders of the company approved the arrangement by a special resolution passed on April 17, 2020, and the Supreme Court of British Columbia issued the final court order approving the arrangement on April 21, 2020. Pursuant to the terms of the arrangement agreement between Excellon and the company, the company's shareholders will receive 0.23 Excellon share for each common share of the company held. Further, under the arrangement: (i) holders of options to acquire Otis common shares outstanding immediately prior to the effective time of the agreement received replacement options, entitling the holders thereof to receive Excellon common shares in lieu of Otis common shares, as adjusted in accordance with the plan of arrangement; and (ii) holders of warrants exercisable into Otis common shares, to the extent such warrants were not exercised prior to the effective time of the arrangement, will be entitled to receive, in lieu of Otis common shares, 0.23 of an Excellon common share for each warrant exercised.

Catching up?  Both WM & ELY are flirting with $1.00

WM.t vs- ELY.t & GCM.wtb ... update: 10d /  $0.99, $0.90

2gDnnQ2.gif

==

If Excellon can make the right progress with its new Kilgore gold property, I might add it to my favorites

It's existing properties, including a small producing mine in Mexico, were SILVER oriented

EXN.v vs. SLV ... update : 10d / Last: C$0.48 vs. $14.42, Ratio- 3.32%

MAwfRBy.gif

Ratio chart: C$0.48 / US$14.42: 3.32% : the lowest ratio in Years, apart from 1 or 2 days in March

stD3oFA.png

EXN's LIQUIDITY

Cash and Equivalents (April 24, 2020) $10.0 M (how much needed for Kilgore?)

Debt                                                           $6.0 M

Cash equivalents include 3.5 million shares of Wallbridge Mining valued at C$2.59 million

1% NSR on any gold production from 331 acres of the Arnett Project in Idaho (Revival Gold)

> source: http://www.excellonresources.com/_resources/presentation/Excellon-Resources-Corporate-Presentation-May-1-2020.pdf

EXN finally got a bid yesterday… (after I bought some earlier this week, just below 0.48)
$0.51 +0.05 + 10.87% on 317,690 Volume

Compare: SLV : $14.81 +0.26 +1.79% /  AGQ : $23.20 +1.24 +5.65%, almost 2X gain on AGQ

EXN vs SLV, AGQ... YTD : 10d/ EXN: $0.51 / AGQ: $23.20 = r-2.2%

iUEa5nu.gif

: 10d/ EXN: $0.51 / AGQ: $23.20 = r-2.2%

fAhIc4q.gif

Ratio was 2.2% of AGQ, could move to 3%, or 4%+ to-of-Range, which would be C$1.00 or higher

d0mvc0F.png

==

I added EXN.t as a favorite - but if it goes up much farther to about $1.00, I might have sold out already

Haha

Latest: 0.72 + 0.18, +33.3%  HOD: 0.87, Vol. over 1 million shares

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

I added EXN.t as a favorite - but if it goes up much farther to about $1.00, I might have sold out already

Haha

Latest: 0.72 + 0.18, +33.3%  HOD: 0.87, Vol. over 1 million shares

Hmm, I was so undecided, fair play Dr B you called it.

NEWS & ...

Guyana Goldfields Inc. (GUY), now the subject of a bidding war, jumped 37 cents to $1.31 on 32.8 million shares on word that Silvercorp Metals Inc. (SVM: $5.90) has sweetened its offer to 25 cents in cash and 0.1849 share for each Guyana share. Gran Colombia Gold Corp. (GCM: $6.78) had interjected a bid last week, offering the equivalent of 90 cents per share in stock.

Marz Kord's Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. (WM) jumped six cents to $1.04 on 4.4 million shares on word that it has drilled a 5.35-metre zone averaging 70.84 grams of gold per tonne in the Main Gabbro area of its Fenelon gold project in northwestern Quebec. That hit, in the Naga Viper zone, was one of several high-grade hits among the 22 new underground holes in the Main Gabbro area. A second hole, also at Naga Viper, returned 32.26 grams across 7.05 metres while a third managed 51.37 grams per tonne over 2.1 metres in the Cayenne zone.

... Bullboard Comments

EXN / Excellon

What a wave!!!

Silver is known for violent moves. This time it is in our favour.  Next stop ...a dollar.
Oliver, I think it is the momentum trading helped by recovering silver that is pushing the Exn price up.  In this environment Exn shareholders (and management) just need to sit tight and enjoy the ride

Hey ... i see Silver and maybe also the reopening in June in Mexico but 40% and more !? whatever i like it !!, but still i think something coming up.

thought I saw Reuters news that PI Financial raises price target to $1C from C$0.80,
postponing filing of interim financial statements and an up date on Kilgore. lots of news.

Update on Consolidation and Proposed NYSE American Listing 

The Company remains intent on filing a listing application for the NYSE American, LLC exchange (the “NYSE American”) in Q2 2020, depending on market conditions. The intended listing is expected to create additional investor interest from the United States, Canada and other jurisdictions, improve trading liquidity and investor confidence, and potentially lessen volatility in the price of the Company’s shares.

To achieve the minimum listing threshold of US$2.00, the Company expects to proceed with the share consolidation approved by shareholders on April 17, 2020. The date and ratio for such consolidation will be communicated to shareholders in due course and in connection with the listing application. A higher post-consolidation share price is expected to generate additional interest in Excellon among certain investors and may meet investing criteria for certain institutional investors and investment funds that would otherwise be prevented under their guidelines from investing in Excellon at current prices.

Will add this one to Favorites - taking a piece of the placement

xx

My own Notes, w/o gtee on accuracy

+ Oro Cruz (CA)

Former producing mine, with infrastructure. They exercised an option to buy 75%.
The Seller got SMP shares, 30M shares to be in escrow for 12 months.

(2010 resource: 342k oz. at 2.4 g.t + heap leach stockpile) x $1700= $580M Gross Gold in ground

In addition, there seems to be plenty of upside from exploration, & some gold on leap pads

+ Eastgate Gold (NV)
85% owned epithermal vein system
Similar to Midas Mine, but untested at depth so far

Valuation: $0.50 x 50.8M shares= $25.4 Million, with $7M cash (from 2 pp's)
Earlier PP to insiders was for $3M at 30 cents. This one is 8M shs x $0.50.
Free float is tight with no wts on the placement

SOME high cost Gold shares are lagging

HRT vs. xx : from Jan'17

hvUJpM1.gif

MUX vs. ATY, HRT : from Jan'17

LuODcWI.gif

Another strong day for ELY

ELY/ Ely Gold Royalties ...5yr: 2yr: 1yr: 3mo / Last: $1.90 +0.29, +18%

sgYNDiN.gif

Eric Sprott Really likes Ely Gold Royalties

This is huge endorsement with Barrick right next door. Picked up Ely today . Like what i heard in this interview today.  
rate and reply

/ 2 /

xx

After years ... a Wake-up in VGLD

El Pinguico is a high-grade gold and silver deposit that was mined from the early 1890s until 1913

VGLD/ Vangold ... Update: up, after a 10 cents CROSS trade

SnbeGVQ.gif

Vangold Mining (TSX-V:VGLD).

Vangold has an impressive management team including CEO James Anderson and Director Dan Oliver of Myrmikan Capital. This is a team committed to creating shareholder value and doing it the right way. Already, Vangold has taken a 1,000 tonne bulk sample from its flagship El Pinguico Gold & Silver Project near the city of Guanajuato, Mexico and shipped it to Endeavour Silvers Bolanitos Mill which is less than 30 kilometers away. The idea is to monetize existing ore stockpiles at Vangolds El Pinguico Project. El Pinguico is a high-grade gold and silver deposit that was mined from the early 1890s until 1913. The mining was done exclusively from the El Pinguico and El Carmen veins, which are thought to be splays off the Mother Vein, or Veta Madre.

The Veta Madre is associated with a mega fault that outcrops for 25 kilometers, and is the most important source of precious metal mineralization in the region. The Veta Madre may cross VanGolds property at depth, underneath the high grade El Pinguico and El Carmen veins. Its important to note that limited drilling has been done on the property and no drilling has attempted to encounter the Veta Madre at depth. Historic stockpiles of mineralized material exist on surface and underground at El Pinguico, which may potentially provide feed to one of several operational mills in the Guanajuato area. It is these stockpiles that Vangold is aiming to rapidly monetize, and subsequently use some of the proceeds to fund deeper exploration drilling at El Pinguico with an objective of intersecting the Veta Madre at depth. Vangold has only 60 million shares outstanding, however, there are 26 million warrants with a C$.10 exercise price creating a bit of a warrant overhang in the stock. Management assures me they are working on a plan to lift this warrant overhang, bringing C$2.6 million into the companys treasury in the process. I expect that a significant portion of warrant holders will exercise their warrants and hold the shares as a vote of confidence in management and the companys vision, I expect this process to play out over the next 2-3 weeks, and once it is completed, Vangold shares could move substantially higher. Disclosure: Author is long BYN.V and VGLD.V shares at the time of publishing and may choose to buy or sell at any time without notice.

HOT NOW - But how much longer?

SPECULATIVE JUNIOR MINING & exploration

- this is a pretty good summary of the risks & rewards of investing in this "now hot" sector :

Dave Kranzler: You Haven’t Missed The Gold Stock Run-up…It’s Just Getting Started /

1-2 years to go?  Maybe and maybe not. 

We may well hear arguments like that at the Top, so if you invests, invest carefully, and keep and eye on the Exit. 

Still, this was a decent interview about the dangers of local jurisdictions, using Stops, etc.

GOLD shares, Favored-4 vs.GDXJ ... update /

H5RSzz9.gif

UPDATE: My Gold Favs took off...  since the March Lows

But ROXG is still "down to earth" with below 100% gains with GDXJ

(and this chart does not even show ELY, which more than doubled since I bought it a month ago.

FAVS- ... update:

YLaVAle.gif

Three Fav U Stocks - suggested by Sprott's Rick Rule - July 9th, 2020

CCO.t vs The Three ... from 2017: 2018: 2019: YTD: 10d/ Last: $14.42: $0.51, $0.29, $1.93

OGTy5CJ.gif

YTD: 10d / Last: $14.42: $0.51, $0.29, $1.93 /YTD#2: Lam: 0.25, Mga: 0.09 /

lebRPIm.gif

“Only 10 viable Juniors… (at least) one more round of dilution” coming

=== / Company —----  : Last : BkVal.: % BV : E.P.S.
CCJ / Cameco in USD: 10.61: $9.18: 116.% : (0.10): The main Major
CCO / Cameco Corp.  : 14.42: 12.40: 116.%:  0.19 :
DML / Denison Mines  : $0.51: $0.34: 150.%: (0.03) “Classiest of the Juniors”
FCU / Fission Uranium: $0.29: $0.66: 43.9%; (0.01)
NXE / NexGen Energy : $1.93: $0.46: 420.%: (0.09))
====
“Those three might be all you need to know”

FCU to CCO Ratio: Buy near 2%?

xYQQbwz.png

===

Three Fav U Stocks - suggested by Sprott's Rick Rule - July 9th, 2020

CCO.t vs The Three ... from 2017: 2018: 2019: YTD: 10d/ Last: $14.42: $0.51, $0.29, $1.93

OGTy5CJ.gif

YTD: 10d / Last: $14.42: $0.51, $0.29, $1.93 /YTD#2: Lam: 0.25, Mga: 0.09 /

lebRPIm.gif

“Only 10 viable Juniors… (at least) one more round of dilution” coming

=== / Company —----  : Last : BkVal.: % BV : E.P.S.
CCJ / Cameco in USD: 10.61: $9.18: 116.% : (0.10): The main Major
CCO / Cameco Corp.  : 14.42: 12.40: 116.%:  0.19 :
DML / Denison Mines  : $0.51: $0.34: 150.%: (0.03) “Classiest of the Juniors”
FCU / Fission Uranium: $0.29: $0.66: 43.9%; (0.01)
NXE / NexGen Energy : $1.93: $0.46: 420.%: (0.09))
====
“Those three might be all you need to know”

FCU to CCO Ratio: Buy near 2%?

xYQQbwz.png

===

Trading Gold Stock Promotions Can Be Extraordinarily Profitable says Rick Rule

In this interview Rick Rule, president and CEO of Sprott U.S. Holdings, shares investing insights learned over his four decades of success in the natural resource sector. He begins by explaining the significance of Sprott Inc.’s recent NYSE listing and answers whether Sprott Lending will be as profitable in this bull market as it was in the bear market. Rick discusses the discount rate and gold price Sprott uses internally when evaluating development projects. Rick points out that cynical, lone wolf traders can make extraordinary profits in this bull market just by trading gold stock promotions. He also provides an educational commentary on Vizsla Resources Corp.’s recent impressive drill results and whether it was wise for the company to agree to its recent C$25M bought deal. And Rick offers educational commentary on the wisdom of Alio and Argonaut’s merger and whether the recent C$110M bought deal offering is the right decision.

0:00 Introduction

1:02 Significance of Sprott Inc.’s recent NYSE listing?

3:01 Will Sprott Lending be as profitable in a bull market as it was in the bear market?

5:16 Discount rate used when analyzing development projects? 7:51 When should a junior gold miner list on one of the large NY exchanges? 12:31 Discussing quality management teams 14:58 Trading Gold Stock Promotions Can Be Extraordinarily Profitable 19:26 Discussing Vizsla Resources Corp. and its recent C$25M bought deal 23:11 Discussing Argonaut Gold Inc. and its recent C$110M bought deal 27:12 Sprott Natural Resource Symposium goes virtual in 2020

REPLACING THIS...

GOLD shares, Favored-4 vs.GDXJ ... update : 10d/

8Fxf5in.gif

... with THIS...

GOLD shares, Favored-4 vs.GDXJ ... update : 10d/

sAakJaB.gif

Sold it too soon.

Have been awed by the continuing rise of Victoria Gold (blue line, below)... update

xtsTV72.gif