Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got aware of the above link only some hours ago, so my hard work would be showing it to more experts to analyze it, along with requesting of some tribune owners to describe it in a layman style. Maybe some visitors of this forum could help me on those tasks by introducing it to the others more & more ...

BTW, I guess here are many people from the UK, so I suggest & humbly ask them to contact to this person:

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~cjf3/

to hear his opinions on my work, then please mention them in here. He's one of the few active experts of this field in the world.

Cheers,

MM

P.S.: Another hot idea is presenting it to the Nobel committee. I know it relates to the old enough scientists (for decades) & mostly experiments, than theories, in the case of physics; but trying that work has no badness. Giving a Nobel prize to this subject would accelerate the activities of the breakthrough propulsion physics, remove most of the dangers of misusing it by making the weapons, forming a global observation on it via the UNO as I wished & proposed ago, & would pump much credit & capital to this branch, something which takes much time without that prize.

I don't deny that would cause many personal interests to myself, but what is much more vital is its ramifications for the humanity, as the late Mr. Nobel & all (?) of us do believe.

Related links:

http://nobelprize.org/nomination/physics/index.html

http://nobelprize.org/nomination/physics/nominators.html

According to Time magazine, we users of internet are the man of the year, so let's see what is our power. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the people over here, who have provided an attractive discussion, ... something which deserves to be recorded for the history :lol: . The internet forums are the cores of the movement I'm trying to cause. Two more samples:

Practical Wormhole Technology, Stoping or Advancing?

Ramifications of Practical Wormholes: Is the Business Effective Enough?

Now I believe, if we were grown up enough as a whole, there would be more peace & comfort, & no "sanction" to limit enterprises of future forwarding.

Sunrise is close ...

Superluminal.jpg

what is that worm character? an alien?

i think it would be difficult to communicate with insects- they are like robots,

and rely on instincts, making them poor companions

what is that worm character? an alien?

i think it would be difficult to communicate with insects- they are like robots,

and rely on instincts, making them poor companions

Funny looking alien!

Couldn't be an insect - the maximum size of an insect is limited because they don't have a method of pumping air in and out of their bodies - it's just gas interchange. Bigger than the critical size and their internal organs would fail due to lack of oxygen (which this one clearly uses, see air bubble in picture).

I found that image after searching the word "superluminal" in google. It just seemed cool to me. :P

You know guys, if I really would succeed to realize this technology, it would be a revolution in nearly all aspects: Science, philosophy, politics, economy, military, environment, etc (you tell more).

Hence, I like to exemplify from the pop culture in a laymen friendly manner to make the people ready for that. We need to present a clear picture of its future (you share more). So since I like the cinema, about the above image, I refer you to the film "Men in Black". :lol:

Let’s have two guest pages from the Finnish & Hungarian languages B) :

http://www.tiede.fi/keskustelut/viewtopic....4f088a47ab282a4

http://www.forum.hr/showthread.php?t=202565

I tried to translate them, but I couldn’t :) . Unfortunately the below translators didn’t work to me ;) :

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_onli...&to=English

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_onli...&to=English

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pay attention, maybe, to where those who respond are located,

and how they are funded

Again, another paper from these physicists referring to mine ([7]):

Construction of 3D wormhole supported by phantom energy

And a funny thread:

http://www.tapesh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9447 :lol:

pay attention, maybe, to where those who respond are located,

and how they are funded

Look at the Acknowledgements division:

F.R is thankful to Jadavpur University and DST, Government of India for providing

financial support. MK has been partially supported by UGC, Government of India under

MRP scheme. We are also grateful to the referee for his valuable comments.

No buddy. A “university” or “Government of India” or any other government cannot be my employer or investor. I’m more intractable to be confined by such things; I like to be responsible only for the people who like my project & are ready to give a contribution to its advancement (donation, investment, advertising, etc).

I wish I could met more advices from you, “Investors of the Green Energy”, but never mind, … I’ve decided to start its funding through a British company.

I will start it by support of the interested people throughout the world (Stargate/Star Treks … fans) & under the certain supervision of the UNO. Since I want the goodness of the humans, I’m sure they won’t leave me alone.

I will start it by support of the interested people throughout the world (Stargate/Star Treks … fans) & under the certain supervision of the UNO. Since I want the goodness of the humans, I’m sure they won’t leave me alone.

Make sure there is something deliverable that you can give them within a year or two.

If you meet the expectations of the initial investors, it will be easier to raise more money

Glory of War, ... or Glory of Peace?

Being brave to fight, … or Being brave to reconcile? ... any preferences?

One hopes the spacewarp technology could imply pleasant conditions on above questions ...

Also, an effective changeover to the transportation picture ...

transportation_big.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

Look at these new debates: ;)

Wormholes …

Spacetime Shortcuts

Philosophy of Stargates

Best Location for Wormholes

Stargate … Benefits vs. Dangers

Make sure there is something deliverable that you can give them within a year or two.

If you meet the expectations of the initial investors, it will be easier to raise more money

Well, please look at my revamped website. I think it’s good enough to start a business. I had decided to register a new domain, but it didn’t happen, although it needs some further improvements to become a strong medium between me & the visitors / clients; … But it seems all the required points have been mentioned. I hope that British payment service would accept to work with me. B)

FROM the website:

"By filling out the below form, your payment would be registered as an investment. Until completing the required budge_, you can ask reimbursement the %90 of your money, but after that date, you cannot change it for one year. The remaining %10 is for the insurance, advertising & other expenses of this website.

If I could reach to a successful commercialization, you would receive 10x of your payment, otherwise by selling the facilities in an auction, I will distribute the income to the investors, in respect to their payments."

= =

With respect, you need to:

+ Improve your spelling,

+ Offer people a return, not a haircut of 10%

Do you see any error in the spelling?

The 90-10 percents & 10x ratios are components of my plan. Also, selling in an auction in the worst scenario seemed a nice exit strategy to me. Of course the “return” would be nothing but the successful experiment of bending the spacetime. Do you have any definite suggestion? Detailed reasons?

I really think I’ve done a logical plan.

...selling in an auction in the worst scenario seemed a nice exit strategy to me.

If it doesnt work, it will fetch next to nothing in an auction

If it doesnt work, it will fetch next to nothing in an auction

The worst hypothetical situation is damaging the facilities in an explosion, which the insurance shall compensate it. One lower possibility is failing in experiments, without damaging the facilities. Therefore, the best way one could do is selling them, i.e., magnets, vacuum pumps, metallic hydrogen generating ingredients, measuring tools, computers, etc, with the highest suggested price.

As you see, I honestly plan to do my best to cause the least possible trouble for people who would put their money on this project. I request you please reply, if possible: Do you have a better idea (as an exit strategy)?

The worst hypothetical situation is damaging the facilities in an explosion, which the insurance shall compensate it.

Who will sell you that insurance??

• 3 weeks later...

Any company which would have been paid for.

I need to calculate how much should be paid to an insurance company to agree with a 10,000,000 USD project. BTW, look at the relationship between insurance industry & Hi-Tech companies & their policies for probable accidents at their labs, while beginning the new experiments, etc.

Reasonably, their manner ought to be patterned on.

This asking for investment on the website has all sorts of legal connotations. The way it stands, it certainly breaks the law in almost every country in the civilised world.

I once again would recommend you to ask for donations to fund your research, rather than "investment".

Alright. Please go to this page (http://www.mansouryar.com/Donation.htm) & donate as much as you like. Also, please introduce that page to whoever you know.

********************************************************************************

At the secure payment page, & just below the logo, one can see:

Payment to mmmwormhole {AT} yahoo [DOT] com

Donation Donation to Mansouryar.com

TOTAL PAYABLE: ???? USD

BTW, Up to second announcement, one cannot pay more than $2,000 in each turn. Also, if you are going to register in Moneybookers.com, please insert the referral ID: 3750377 in the field, "Who Referred You?".

• 2 weeks later...

have you received any money at all?

Funny how an invention has been turned into a charity.

But that's more honest, I suppose