• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

If you like my SILVER bottom you should see my crystal balls.

I've shown you a chart which shows gold goes up when IR's rise, heading towards positive real interest rates, but you failed to reply.

I admit i have had my eye on your bottom and it has been pretty impressive so far. It might be gone by the morning however.

As for the Feds cards interest rates rises are not so very far away.

If you like my SILVER bottom you should see my crystal balls.

I've shown you a chart which shows gold goes up when IR's rise, heading towards positive real interest rates, but you failed to reply.

What i am saying is that gold will not keep going up at the rate it is going up if the Feds demonstrate they are going to pay some attention to inflation - Long term gold is always going to be going up since devaluation of our money is built into the system over time

Getting close to the bottom now...

Now, while not putting myself out of business by getting too detailed, the dynamics are in place whereby it is appropriate to become more bullish the lower the metal goes.....

Look at the cliff jump gold is taking as I write. It's beautiful. But it's not yet to target.

http://biiwii.blogspot.com/2011/01/gold_27.html

Gold at 1307 in HK trading.

Is a pause in play as January may close at 4 month lows? Armstrong warns os a monthly close below 1372 will warn of a retest of 1235 with major support at 1150. Perhaps the temporary high has already been reached and the correction is now in the works. But how long will it last - personally I think it will be a short correction and the uptrend could resume before March.