• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

$1,650!

Congratulations to Mr. Gold: Jim Sinclair!

... for the investment call of the century!

King%20World%20News%20Jim%20Sinclair%205%3A10%3A2011.jpg

No manic-depressive trading is needed, no fearful paper shuffling with liabilities not worth the paper they have been written on.

Good old gold has done what it has done for thousands of years, and will continue to do.

Don't sell your gold now, don't be stupid. The Sinclair gold price model hints at a price of $16,000 an ounce today if gold was to go back to ratios it has gone to before in the 1970s and 1980s. Don't listen to the "gold pays no dividend" morons, they don't understand what they are dealing with.

The one and only Mr. Gold. Call of the century, no doubt. I genuflect.

He was criticized because he missed it by few months. In fact, not only did gold reach 1650$

but, given the fact that the prediction was made in 2001, he could easily have missed it by 2-3 years.

he was extraordinarily close even in the timing of his prediction. 6 months in 10 years is equivalent to 5%.

Congratulations Mr Sinclair !!

t24_au_en_usoz_4.gifgold_1d_o_GBP.png

LOL :lol:

Correction now, with any luck, then on to $1750, $2000, $3000 etc etc.

Sinclair's call goes down as one of the greatest predictions of all time (even if he did miss by a few months).

Never have I ever seen it like this since 2005. muahahahhhaahah. more more in cheap fiat please.

What happens now?

Point and figure chart is pointing to a triple top breakout and a bullish price projection of $1970 currently.

20110802-fk6a6re4baas9jc16usd4ke3uc.jpg

Where is the F**king CORRECTION,my wishful thinking is seriously wishful,COME ON PPT i've got a pile of TURDLING.

PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN.LETS HAVE A REAL SHAKE DOWN.

goldaughigh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8wmLul3uw

GOLD, I've been watching you

From so far across the TRADING floor now baby

That's nothing new

I've watched you so many times before now baby

I see that look in your eyes

And what it's telling me

And you know girl that I'm not shy

I'm glad you picked up on my telepathy now baby

You read my mind

GOLD I wanna shake you down

I could give you all the loving you need

Come on let me take you down

We'll go all the way to heaven

Oh, I've been missing you

And the way you make me feel inside

What can I do?

I can tell you've got your pride now baby

Come to me, well, well

Let me ease your mind, oh baby

I got the remedy, yes I do

Now give me just a little time

You read my mind

GOLD, I've been missing you

And you know it's funny

Every time I get to feeling this way

I wish I had you near me, I

I wanna reach out and touch you

I can't stop thinkin' of the things we do

The way you call me baby when I'm holding you

I shake and I shiver when I know you're near

Then you whisper in my ear, oh baby, well, well

You read my mind, (you know you did)

I love you then and I always will

These were the days that i used to love have they past and gone now for good.??

goldnov.gif

These were the days that i used to love have they past and gone now for good.??

goldnov.gif

Sure miss those ultra drastic silver moves.

silver.gif

Where is the F**king CORRECTION,my wishful thinking is seriously wishful,COME ON PPT i've got a pile of TURDLING.

PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN.LETS HAVE A REAL SHAKE DOWN.

Won't someone help this poor chap out & post a picture of a rocket???

Won't someone help this poor chap out & post a picture of a rocket???

I don't know what he is complaining about.

There has already been a huge dip this morning in GBP & Euro.

Really? Despite the fact that the chart is complete hokum, if you were to draw a conclusion from it I think the best one would be that every time the debt limit has been raised in the last 5 years gold falls dramatically THEN rises to the new ceiling.

I'll make it simple, do you see where the little black line move upwards? That's the debt ceiling being raised.

Do you also see the little red line move down when the little black line moves up, that's gold falling.

QED.

Guess what gents, I'm pro gold. Although I guess I now fall into heretic category for making a simple observation on a chart. The level of defensiveness on here is hysterical sometimes.

At the moment I'm in the same frustrating position as fitkid, hoping for a correction to buy.

Please do not be rude.

At the moment I'm in the same frustrating position as fitkid, hoping for a correction to buy.

Please do not be rude.

Waiting for corrections is a mugs' game. Go back and see people waiting for corrections in 2005 2006.... The desire to get more ounces tomorrow is actually a misplaced faith in fiat currencies. Of course there are corrections but looking at the accelerating trend lines it really is like trying to pick up pennies in front of a steamroller - not particularly greedy as only pennies are involved but is it really worth it?

Waiting for corrections is a mugs' game. Go back and see people waiting for corrections in 2005 2006.... The desire to get more ounces tomorrow is actually a misplaced faith in fiat currencies. Of course there are corrections but looking at the accelerating trend lines it really is like trying to pick up pennies in front of a steamroller - not particularly greedy as only pennies are involved but is it really worth it?

Your point is well taken, I have been lucky in this approach a couple of times in the past, but looking back it was gut feelinh and luck.

As you say the accelerating trend lines make this an increasingly risky game to play.

Wise schaublin as usual 100% correct.Please remember i have got a considerable position in physical metal i have been buying for over 4 years and HAVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING.New turdling needs alchemising ASAP i was looking for the summer sale. :lol: :lol:

Wise schaublin as usual 100% correct.Please remember i have got a considerable position in physical metal i have been buying for over 4 years and HAVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING.New turdling needs alchemising ASAP i was looking for the summer sale. :lol: :lol:

I also am looking to dispense with new turdling and have not sold a single oz.

Alchemising paper into gold................. Good way of thinking of it fitkid :lol:

I also am looking to dispense with new turdling and have not sold a single oz.

Alchemising paper into gold................. Good way of thinking of it fitkid :lol:

Agreed, brilliant fitkid! The temporary alchemy which enables turdling and other exhausted fiats to be changed into gold will not last too long.

Thailand recently buying gold +

Russia recently buying gold +

South Korea recently buying gold +

Kazakhstan recently buying gold +

Greece recently buying gold +

Ukraine recently buying gold +

Tajikistan recently buying gold +

Mexico recently buying gold +

= USD finished as world's reserve currency.

Thailand recently buying gold +

Russia recently buying gold +

South Korea recently buying gold +

Kazakhstan recently buying gold +

Greece recently buying gold +

Ukraine recently buying gold +

Tajikistan recently buying gold +

Mexico recently buying gold +

= USD finished as world's reserve currency.

Pity the poor buggers that are selling though!

Pity the poor buggers that are selling though!

I always wonder why more cash rich miners aren't holding gold in reserve rather than selling their supply for fiat, it is almost like they don't quite believe the price will continue to rise.

Hot investment news from Money Saving Expert. Perhaps a little lacking in the macro picture dept!:

i have invested in gold over the last year and over that time i have made good profits, i have sold most as the price spiked, got one bar left which is a 1oz pamp suisse bar that im currently selling on ebay. Going back to cash and savings, had a good run and enjoyed the fun!!

Post 35

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3384178&page=2

I always wonder why more cash rich miners aren't holding gold in reserve rather than selling their supply for fiat, it is almost like they don't quite believe the price will continue to rise.

I have freinds in the bullion trade now, formerly jewellers.They buy scrap metal on a daily basis mainly from the trade all the metal afaik is sold for fiat to recharge the cash flow for the next days buying and to clear for any possible market swings in price.I know that at least one of them was buying pwoperty a few months ago BTL leveraged.The old phrase .......

"CANT SEE THE WOOD FOR THE TREE'S" resonates very loudly.They see fiat as real money and Gold as a means to earning that 'REAL' money.I asked one of them in conversation if he had ever heard of GATA he looked at me totally blank and said no. :rolleyes:

Even people dealing in Au everyday dont understand the BIG picture. :unsure: