PROFITS IN WHAT BL**dy paper.

YOU NEED PHYSICAL METAL AND COUNT YOUR OUNCES NOT PAPER PROFITS.

Look at what is happening mad max beyond the thunderdome looks like a childrens bedtime story now.

Fitkid

You have eaten far too many salmonella laden bilberries and sloshed them down with bleach

Now go away....

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

This is poor form fitkid. The general rule on an investment forum is not to ridicule the decisions others make.... let alone others.

Oh rh back to your myopic moderating,its fine for that prat to make personal insults to the very way I conduct my lifestyle but oh dare not say anything about his silly investment strategy because you agree with it and that is bad form.My advice was valid and reasonable and well intended,where as his was just pure slander and piss taking.Open your eyes and read the posts properly RH,or perhaps I should put it on a log chart.

Oh rh back to your myopic moderating,its fine for that prat to make personal insults to the very way I conduct my lifestyle but oh dare not say anything about his silly investment strategy because you agree with it and that is bad form.My advice was valid and reasonable and well intended,where as his was just pure slander and piss taking.Open your eyes and read the posts properly RH,or perhaps I should put it on a log chart.

Posting privileges are suspended for a few days. Cool off a bit and come back posting in a more civil manner.

Your were ridiculing my investment choices. I ridiculed you back....fair game?

Seriously FK, you have made a number of very constructive posts over the last few weeks and i thought that i had got you wrong, but then you resort to your favourite tactic of ridiculing and humiliating other posters????

FFS, stop digging, and as someone else pointed out, get yourself some self awareness!!!

Your were ridiculing my investment choices. I ridiculed you back....fair game?

Seriously FK, you have made a number of very constructive posts over the last few weeks and i thought that i had got you wrong, but then you resort to your favourite tactic of ridiculing and humiliating other posters????

FFS, stop digging, and as someone else pointed out, get yourself some self awareness!!!

To be fair on him, it was a high octane night of action and he just got caught up in the moment. At least he wasn't out looting and torching...

Posting privileges are suspended for a few days. Cool off a bit and come back posting in a more civil manner.

I have to say rh, that this is rather unfair on fitkid. It's like sending off one of your centre forwards when they have hit a patch of form. Fitkid is a rooney, a tevez but has a heart of gold (ho ho).

it was wrong of the other guy to wind him up about the bilberries (a great thread in itself) and at least Fitkid speaks passionately about what he believes in...he may well be right about the paper profits too.

A good manager/moderator would be wise to his antics/personality.

Bring him back on please. Gei needs his commentry, esp over the next few days IMHO.

As in 1974, we might see a larger correction at some stage, e.g. dropping from $8,000 down all the way to $4,000 an ounce, only to go all the way to $30,000 in the years after (numbers in case the US stops taking on new debt NOW).

Hi guys,

I want to buy a bit more gold for the months ahead just in case, in this case I want to get a bit of physical. I was looking at Coin Invest. Has anyone got an idea of what is worth buying there?

I was thinking Canadian Maple Leafs. Any other ideas? or are bullion bars a better bet?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I want to buy a bit more gold for the months ahead just in case, in this case I want to get a bit of physical. I was looking at Coin Invest. Has anyone got an idea of what is worth buying there?

I was thinking Canadian Maple Leafs. Any other ideas? or are bullion bars a better bet?

Thanks!

if you are in the uk then it must be sovereigns - they are free from capital gains tax and are also not much above spot. also, easy to sell as everybody knows what a sovereign is.

as for the wider market its interesting that gold is not being hit by the stock collapse like it was in 2008.

if you are in the uk then it must be sovereigns - they are free from capital gains tax and are also not much above spot. also, easy to sell as everybody knows what a sovereign is.

as for the wider market its interesting that gold is not being hit by the stock collapse like it was in 2008.

Thanks for the help. Already hold some just not physical.

What about the English Rose and Half Sovereigns. Are they good buys?

The frustrating thing for me is the Gold stocks are still left on the launchpad! mad.gif

Only bright light is that they dont seem to be selling off like the general market

I went all in (gold miners) this morning after sitting on the sidelines since December of last year.

Looks like I may have jumped the gun : (

I went all in (gold miners) this morning after sitting on the sidelines since December of last year.

Looks like I may have jumped the gun : (

http://www.chrismartenson.com/blog/gold-surging-buy-mining-stocks-not-so-fast-says-frank-barbera/61278

Thanks for the help. Already hold some just not physical.

What about the English Rose and Half Sovereigns. Are they good buys?

certainly the rose is not cgt exempt as it isn't legal currency.

i actually don't know about half sovs - i assume they are currency as the full sov is, but i don't know. does anybody else???

No, it's not that one. It's similar but not that one ...

Got it -

The wavelike movement affecting the economic system, the recurrence of periods of boom which are followed by periods of depression, is the unavoidable outcome of the attempts, repeated again and again, to lower the gross market rate of interest by means of credit expansion. There is no means of avoiding a final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as a result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved.

The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as a result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved.

Weird, I just posted this link on the Hyper thread.

Scroll to Ch 10 - same subject. http://papermoneycollapse.com/book/chapter-outline/

More importantly: Third test tomorrow. Nothing must interfere with test cricket!

Can anyone help?

I'm looking for the famous Mises (is it? Maybe Rothbard) about piling on more debt leading to the collapse of the currency itself.

Thanks in advance

http://mises.org/hum.../chap20sec8.asp

The wavelike movement affecting the economic system, the recurrence of periods of boom which are followed by periods of depression, is the unavoidable outcome of the attempts, repeated again and again, to lower the gross market rate of interest by means of credit expansion. There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved