US Dollar VS Gold: Epic Money Battle

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1335384000.php

The so-called Global Financial Crisis is a term so widely used that it has earned its own acronym of GFC. When first seen, it seemed like girl friend club or some such, since many friends use GF loosely to refer to sweethearts. The GFC is falsely named, since it is more accurately described as a global monetary war with the USGovt vigorously defending its franchise in the USDollar for crude oil and trade settlement, and for bank reserves management. Take either away, and the other departs quickly, leaving the United States vulnerable to a quick ticket to the Third World marred by price inflation and supply shortage, even isolation in ring fences. On its own devices, the US is in as bad shape as the worst of the PIGS nations. The USGovt debt is above 100% of GDP finally. The annual deficit of $1.5 trillion could not be financed in normal methods. So the USFed is the adopted buyer of last resort, purchasing over 80% of new and recycled US debt issuance. The Interest Rate Swap tool acts like a hydraulic howitzer, in pushing down the long-term interest rates by creating false artificial demand. Without the IRSwap contract, a Morgan Stanley specialty, the US interest rates would be 6% to 7% just like Spain and Italy. The USTreasury Bond is not a safe haven, but rather a place where Weimar printing press operations persist, where decisions like SWIFT code rules are enforced like a illicit weapon, where billboards are painted to attract embattled investors of impaired toxic sovereign bonds from Southern Europe to retreat to the supposed safe haven of USTBonds.

Read more of the story at link

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

I heard on the Kettler website that gold can be manufactured in unlimited quantities.

Here's an article which also claims this.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04/22/intel-disclosures-and-gossip-such-as-not-to-spoil-your-tea/

... China is telling the world it can use “gold tailings” to remove 40 times more gold from ore than possible before. This is untrue.

Years ago, the South Koreans developed a methodology, though expensive, to actually manufacture gold. China has very small gold reserve for a nation as wealthy as they claim. In fact, their currency is one of the worst in the world and their banking system is inherently incompetent and corrupt.

......... China has licensed South Korea’s technology for producing gold.

As cover for this, China has sent groups around the world buying non-producing mines, producing offers for worthless “gold tailings” and has been loading the internet and technical publications with pseudo-science, utter fiction and deception.

What we don’t know is how much it actually costs to manufacture gold. Is it $100 per ounce or $2000 per ounce?

..... when the public learns of the process, gold market will crash.

I ****** glad I sold my bag of gold coins earlier this year.

I heard on the Kettler website that gold can be manufactured in unlimited quantities.

Here's an article which also claims this.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04/22/intel-disclosures-and-gossip-such-as-not-to-spoil-your-tea/

I ****** glad I sold my bag of gold coins earlier this year.

I ****** glad I bought them from you !!!!!!!! B):lol: :lol:

Regards

ML.

Wait a minute, I think I have worked it out. Fukushima wasn't actually a nuclear plant, it was a gold manufacturing plant. The Red Dragons don't like this of course as it would devalue the million tons of gold they have hidden under Mount Fuji. So, with the help of the 60 percent of good guys in the Pentagon who are currently engaging in a civil war which will end with mass arrests in the next 30 days they started the earthquake directly underneath the plant.

This also has the advantage that it will cause Mount Fuji to erupt in December 2012 so they can get their gold back because they had to surrender the key to the door to McArthur when he was Shogun in 1945. The Korean War was merely to hide the fact that the Red Dragons had betrayed their birthright and was intended to get McArthur out of Japan again.

McArthur tells us all about this in his famous "Duty Honour Country" West Point speech on May 12 1962. Indeed that speech was the cause of the Pentagon civil war. The fiftieth anniversary of that speech happens in two weeks time. When that happens, it will be the most exciting event of all time and will lead to the overthrow of the criminal cartel who rule the world.

It took me twelve minutes to write this, and I have solved all of world history. Spread the truth people. The TRUTH will ALWAYS win out.

Wait a minute, I think I have worked it out. Fukushima wasn't actually a nuclear plant, it was a gold manufacturing plant. The Red Dragons don't like this of course as it would devalue the million tons of gold they have hidden under Mount Fuji. So, with the help of the 60 percent of good guys in the Pentagon who are currently engaging in a civil war which will end with mass arrests in the next 30 days they started the earthquake directly underneath the plant.

This also has the advantage that it will cause Mount Fuji to erupt in December 2012 so they can get their gold back because they had to surrender the key to the door to McArthur when he was Shogun in 1945. The Korean War was merely to hide the fact that the Red Dragons had betrayed their birthright and was intended to get McArthur out of Japan again.

McArthur tells us all about this in his famous "Duty Honour Country" West Point speech on May 12 1962. Indeed that speech was the cause of the Pentagon civil war. The fiftieth anniversary of that speech happens in two weeks time. When that happens, it will be the most exciting event of all time and will lead to the overthrow of the criminal cartel who rule the world.

It took me twelve minutes to write this, and I have solved all of world history. Spread the truth people. The TRUTH will ALWAYS win out.

The Fukushima incident was a deliberate sabotage in order for a greater cover operation to be constructed. A new plant, ostensibly a clean up facility, is to be errected in the region that will in truth be used to build and house a new kind of metal gear.

It's been four days since anything sensible was posted here. If I want alchemy or little green men there are other sites I can visit. But where am I to find grown-up discussion of precious metals, and wise investing in troubled times? It used to be here, but I really don't know where to look now. Dr Bubb persuaded me to return, when "millions of humans living on Mars" had proved to be, I thought, the final straw .. but even the mainstream, pinned, Gold thread seems to be swamped with drivel now.

The Fukushima incident was a deliberate sabotage in order for a greater cover operation to be constructed. A new plant, ostensibly a clean up facility, is to be errected in the region that will in truth be used to build and house a new kind of metal gear.

Oh my goodness, I think you are right. It wasn't the Red Dragons at all. It was the Jolly Green Giant faction who have their tradition in the north of Japan. They are the people who were mummified in the 16th Century

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu

but have now come back to stake their claim and stop the evil Red Dragon faction who are the cause of the secret civil war. Maybe McArthur has been fooling us all along? Maybe he actually caused the earthquake when he went back in time to 1945 to stop operation Olympic.

It's been four days since anything sensible was posted here. If I want alchemy or little green men there are other sites I can visit. But where am I to find grown-up discussion of precious metals, and wise investing in troubled times? It used to be here, but I really don't know where to look now. Dr Bubb persuaded me to return, when "millions of humans living on Mars" had proved to be, I thought, the final straw .. but even the mainstream, pinned, Gold thread seems to be swamped with drivel now.

Sorry man, I was only satirising the conspiracies theorists. In truth, I couldn't actually create anything more ridiculous so my satire fell a little flat. I have also been looking for other places. tfmetalsreport is good if a little US centric and gold bullish for my tastes, they are the kind of people who will end up missing the gold top. I don't really know why I come here any more.

In an attempt at some serious analysis, we had another small smashdown today, gold on my charts falling from 1658 to 1642 in less than a minute at 2.31pm GMT. That the price recovered all of the losses over the following three hours has to be considered bullish and I am now long.

I've been away for a while, what's happened, where's GF?

GF has not been about since a change of moderators. I emailed him to find out where else he posts but I didn't get a reply. Does anyone know where he posts now?

We had to eliminate gf because he got too close to the truth behind the fukishima incident and was blabbing. This would have compromised solid snakes mission to eradicate the metal gear before it becomes active.

Based on this 3 year log chart of gold it would not be unrealistic to be looking for $2000 by September...

Gold.png

The linear regression trendlines allow you to see some context and within the context of the last three years the correction relative to the mean has been deeper.

Of course there's no guarantee the corrective phase is over. Maybe a sign of that would be a rally in gold miners...?

Looking back further we can see it relative to the 2008 correction;

Gold2.png

Gold seek radio, Have now started there own University,

A good idea ?

===================================

Goldseek University Mission:

Goldseek University is a burgeoning online business - finance program dedicated to providing learners with the most pertinent skills / knowledge required to excel in the the highly competitive & dynamic investing arena. GSU has partnered in the past with the distance learning department at NDSU. Currently GSU offers two graduate level finance courses, an entry level graduate course (FIN 600) and an advanced graduate class (FIN 610).

http://radio.goldseek.com/Goldseek%20University.php

Based on this 3 year log chart of gold it would not be unrealistic to be looking for $2000 by September...

Gold.png

The linear regression trendlines allow you to see some context and within the context of the last three years the correction relative to the mean has been deeper.

Of course there's no guarantee the corrective phase is over. Maybe a sign of that would be a rally in gold miners...?

Looking back further we can see it relative to the 2008 correction;

Gold2.png

Yes perhaps, but gold's last leap over the rainbow from 2008 was from stimulus QE1/QE2 and the speculated QE3 that did not happen and not to mention ever increasing inflation to hyper-inflation so far has not happened. So perhaps the corrective phase is downward. All speculation :)

Gold is on the verge of a change in trend

Gold climbed a set of stairs for most of today's Comex trading session on the 5 minute chart, and is at the upper trendline resistance of a perfectly parallel downward sloping channel on the daily chart. If gold breaks out on a surge in volume I will be extremely focused on trading gold to the long side until there is a reversal or my near term price target of $1,722 is reached.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1335792600.php

Investors dumped equities in April fastest in 17 years, will they now turn to gold and silver?

Global investors pulled the most out of stock funds in April since at least 1996 when records began. Equity funds posted net redemptions of $18.6 billion through to April 25th, according to data from EPFR Global.

http://news.goldseek.com/PeterCooper/1335792329.php