GF has not been about since a change of moderators. I emailed him to find out where else he posts but I didn't get a reply. Does anyone know where he posts now?

I thought I saw him post a chart here a couple of days ago, house prices in gold ounces maybe?

We had to eliminate gf because he got too close to the truth behind the fukishima incident and was blabbing. This would have compromised solid snakes mission to eradicate the metal gear before it becomes active.

I thought that all of the Metal Gear had been destroyed during the Boxer Rebellion?

Gold climbed a set of stairs

Oh my god, it has already happened. The latent robotic gold monster has awoken and is now summoning all the hidden ounces of gold under Mount Fuji. It is certain that there will be an eruption in the next TWO WEEKS! I have been WARNING people about this for MINUTES!

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

Oh my god, it has already happened. The latent robotic gold monster has awoken and is now summoning all the hidden ounces of gold under Mount Fuji. It is certain that there will be an eruption in the next TWO WEEKS! I have been WARNING people about this for MINUTES!

I think you've exhausted any humour that was left in that mate.

2.5 Million Tonnes = That's how much Gold Wilcock says exists "above ground"

(The official figure is about 160,000 metric tonnes)

A BIT OF BACK STORY

An insider named “Jade Lion” came forward late last year. A friend of mine has known him for many years — and he is impeccably trustworthy.

Jade Lion revealed that there is a massive vein of gold running through southern China and parts of Southeast Asia, including Cambodia and Laos.

Once this is made public, geologists can argue over how such a huge deposit formed in one area of the world — but that’s the situation.

These Asian countries pulled out tons and tons of gold from this deposit, and fashioned it into all sorts of wondrous treasures.

They kept this gold a secret, as much as possible — but no one can completely hide something that spectacular.

The Federal Reserve bankers knew about this gold, and concocted a systematic plan in the 1700s to seize it.

HOW IT WAS DONE — IN BRIEF

Though I have said this several times before, here is a brief recap of what happened.

Adam Smith published “The Wealth of Nations” in 1776. This argued that private ownership of gold would inevitably cause wars and catastrophes, as people continued fighting over scarce resources.

The “Illuminati” was formed in Bavaria, now a part of Germany, that same year.

The goals of the “Illuminati” included a total domination of the planet and its resources.

Documents were seized and published by the Bavarian government that laid out the whole plan — and some of the conspirators were arrested.

Nonetheless, the plan persisted. World War I was planned, decades in advance, to convince world leaders that they had to surrender their gold into a combined world depository if they wanted peace.

THE PLAN SHIFTS INTO ACTION

After World War I, Japanese emperor Hirohito had a key meeting in 1921 with the bankers in London to work out the details of a largely-secret plan to confiscate the world’s gold — and put it on “deposit” with the Federal Reserve.

The international version of the Federal Reserve came to be called the Bank for International Settlements, or BIS.

By hiding away all the gold, no nations could publicly compete over it. They were told they would all be given fair access to it through their Ministries of Finance.

The public would not know how much gold was there — and the actual depositories would be guarded and protected with lethal force.

Laws were passed worldwide making it illegal to own gold. Those who did not hand it over willingly had it stolen from them. This is a matter of public record.

THE BONDS

Federal Reserve bonds were issued to the countries who surrendered their gold — from one of the twelve Federal Reserve banks in the United States.

Some of these were 1928 series, but most were 1934 series. We have extensive photographic documentation of these bonds in Financial Tyranny. Over and over again, you hear stories about it in the news — especially recently.

In a future update, I will cover the stunning number of bond seizures that have occurred just in the last few months — at staggering dollar values. Even so, the mainstream media continues to try to tell us that this is purely a scam.

The bonds were given deliberate mistakes so that if anyone tried to cash them, they could be seen as fraudulent.

More recently, a certain number of bonds were printed on inkjet printers and included in the collection — so they could be further used as “proof” that they were fraudulent.

EVERYTHING IS REACHING A HEAD NOW

As the spot price of gold has increased, the Federal Reserve has been obligated to issue more and more bonds to the original holders in Asia — but they are worthless.

A typical chest of bonds, filled with ten sealed metal boxes of bonds, has three trillion dollars’ worth of bonds in it.

The Federal Reserve has done its best to suppress the price of gold — so as to avoid this situation continuing to spiral out of control, requiring them to print more and more bonds for the original holders.

Nonetheless, they have been cranking out 1934-series bonds for many years now. This situation has reached a peak point of crisis. The aggrieved countries have formed an alliance to stop the corruption.

. . .

A BIT OF THE LEGALESE

President Soekarno of Indonesia was given the legal, historic rights to the seized gold, since 85 percent of it was from Asia. This was granted in 1948, under UN Resolution MISA 81704, Operation Heavy Freedom.

Soekarno was appointed as M1, (Monetary Controller). The entire centralized system was legally put under his disposal as Trustee.

The bullion was deposited into the centralized system of the “Bank for International Settlements” by a group of Trustees that Soekarno appointed.

These Trustees formed an association now known as the Amanah, or the Mandates.

After years of total frustration and deception, the Mandates have been completely unable to regain any access to their gold.

They assigned their authority over the accounts to Neil F. Keenan and Keith F. Scott.

This allowed for the networking necessary to draw the international community — including the “good guys” in the Pentagon — into this fight, so justice could be served.

The filing of liens against the Federal Reserve and its constituents is the next big step in freeing our planet.

/more: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks

About That 3-Month Drop in Gold Prices

Gold Prices just fell for 3 months running. Which is rare...

SO GOLD PRICES just did something they've not done since 2000, according to the newswires' data, writes Adrian Ash at BullionVault.

Gold Prices ended April lower on Monday than they started the month, marking 3 monthly losses in succession.

Now, we can't say where the newswires got their data. But on the global gold market's benchmark – the London PM Fix – this three-month drop last happened for US Dollar gold owners in March 2001. And it didn't actually happen on Monday, either.

That's because – at 3pm London time on February 29th – that month didn't show as a drop in Dollar Gold Prices. February 2012's sharp plunge instead came after the last London Gold Fix of the month. Very soon after, and very sharp, taking Gold Prices some $80 lower per ounce at the worst to finish New York trade some 2.5% below where they had ended January.

Still, let's not split hairs. Three consecutive months of falling Gold Prices are rare however you count it. Since 1957 in fact, they've struck only 65 times in a total of 661 three-month periods.

Story and graph at link http://goldnews.bullionvault.com/gold-prices-050220126

The Most Boring Gold Market Ever?

We've just had the quietest 40 days since the financial crisis began...

HOW OFTEN are gold prices as range bound as this?

The London gold fix on Wednesday afternoon marked the fortieth trading day in a row that gold fixed between $1600 and $1700.

The last PM Fix outside this range was on March 5 ($1705 an ounce). Spot gold prices did manage to poke their head above the $1700 mark later that same week, but since then gold has gone pretty much nowhere. Is it common to see such a protracted period of sideways trading?

One way of gauging how much (or indeed how little) gold prices have moved in that time is to calculate the coefficient of variation (CV) – simply the standard deviation divided by the mean average – and compare it with rolling 40 day periods.

The chart below does exactly that, going back to 1968, the year the London Gold Pool collapsed. The vertical green lines represent the final day of any 40 day period with a lower CV than the 40 trading days just gone, with the gold price shown over the top (left hand axis):

http://news.goldseek.com/BullionVault/1336057711.php

More at link plus graph

Bernanke's Pet Peeve: The Gold Standard

http://news.goldseek.com/LewRockwell/1336057200.php

UNDERGROUND GOLD

In his speech, he introduced some of the classic arguments of the fiat money advocates. Warren Buffett has invoked it:

Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. "Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head.

This was Buffett's reply to his father's policy of defending the gold standard in Congress in the late 1940s. His father had far greater understanding of the gold standard than he does.

The thought of all those itching Martian heads apparently bothers Bernanke, too. So, he repeated the argument.

=================================

Read more at link

Pedro Schwartz talks to Alasdair Macleod about Italy, Spain and the European debt crisis

Halight you can embed youtube videos...

Eg

URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKLB8KhtRg8

You would type youtube URLHERE /youtube

to see this;

but you need to use square brackets round the youtube and the /youtube eg [ ]

Halight you can embed youtube videos...

Eg

URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKLB8KhtRg8

You would type youtube URLHERE /youtube

to see this;

but you need to use square brackets round the youtube and the /youtube eg [ ]

Hi mate. I did not know how to do that so thanks for the info.

I have linked you tube videos before on this site and they have embedded themselves, Not sure why this one has not done that.

Gold-to-WTI Ratio looks set to Rock-and-Roll !

goldtowti.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BAImUIzyTU

Not exactly a rocket, but it may bring some sort of Takeoff, I reckon

OUR PERMA-BULL Lurkers might like these charts

CORN & Food Prices - A calm before the Storm ?

Jul.2012 Corn ... update : 6mos-D / CORN.L

corn3yr.png

WHY GOLD-Holders might want to watch CORN.L ... update

cornlvsgld.png

A few months back Dominic posted a link to a site/blog with an article about the'cult' of the on line gold/silver bulls, which lead on to a further discussion of cults in general.

Can anyone remember the site or even better provide the link as I can't recall which thread it appeared on and lack the patience to trawl through to find it.

Thanks in advance.

A few months back Dominic posted a link to a site/blog with an article about the'cult' of the on line gold/silver bulls, which lead on to a further discussion of cults in general.

Can anyone remember the site or even better provide the link as I can't recall which thread it appeared on and lack the patience to trawl through to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate,

Dominic posted a link to his own money week story. You will find it also posted on the money week thread on this site. Or just go to the money week site and you will find it there.

Thanks in advance.

Here, i think this is what you were looking for.

http://www.moneyweek.com/investments/precious-metals-and-gems/gold/money-morning-warning-to-gold-investors-21300