• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

"Well someone had to "

No doubt, it looks like an important breakout.

And it came at a seasonally favorable time (out to early October, in most years)

I grabbed a part of the image for this:

Behold : The Breakout !

deltarock3.jpg

Will the Seasonal Gods smile upon us ?

Expect $2,000 Gold & A Massive Squeeze In A Key Commodity

Today a legend in the business told King World News, “... we are going to see an incredible squeeze,” in a key commodity that nobody is watching. Keith Barron, who consults with major gold companies around the world, and is responsible for one of the largest gold discoveries in the last quarter century, also said this commodity is, “... going to go parabolic.”

Barron also said we will see $2,000 gold within months. Here is what he had to say: “Certainly the gold price has been moving up nicely over the past couple of weeks. Part of this rise has been in anticipation of this Jackson Hole meeting in a few days time. Everyone is expecting that Bernanke is going to come through with an announcement for QE3.”

Keith Barron continues:

“Nobody really knows what they have up their sleeve, whether it’s going to be direct asset purchases, but something needs to happen. The jobs situation is not improving. Global economic indicators are continuing to turn down, and things are not getting any better for the American people.

There is an even worse situation in Europe right now...

“People believe the ECB is going to throw around a lot of money to help ease the dilemma in Europe. Greece really has an incredible problem right now because they are going to have to roll over their debt in a matter of weeks if not days, and nobody knows how they are going to do it.

So the ECB is going to have to step in and somehow bail this situation out. Of course they are meeting incredible resistance from Germany. The Finns are also now talking about pulling out of the euro. But I think if Finland does that it might be the end of the euro. It will start to unravel very, very quickly.

. . .

Barron gave this forecast for the next 6 to 12 months: “Over the next six to twelve months I expect to see an incredible amount of money printing. I also believe we will see a turnaround from talk of deflation, and it will flip very rapidly and in dramatic fashion towards inflation.

The inflation will be jump-started by this incredible amount of money printing. All of the money printing that’s going on right now is not having enough of an impact to turn the interest rates and inflation around. But at some point it will. It always has in history. It will flip the other way and it will do so drastically.

/more: http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/8/29_Expect_$2,000_Gold_%26_A_Massive_Squeeze_In_A_Key_Commodity.html

Barron gave this forecast for the next 6 to 12 months: “Over the next six to twelve months I expect to see an incredible amount of money printing. I also believe we will see a turnaround from talk of deflation, and it will flip very rapidly and in dramatic fashion towards inflation.

Inflation? Deflation? All this flip-flopping derives from the lack of a unifying clear idea of the big picture. Identifying inflation/ deflation with higher or lower prices was always considered a newbie error. In order to avoid what the economists termed 'money illusion' we have to focus on monetary value, which is at a more fundamental level than the surface of units and prices. I think investors struggle with this today because our thinking tends to confine itself to 'appearances'. There are not many 'metaphysicians' left who see beyond the short term flux.

The way to unify the appearances of both inflation and deflation is to view all things, currencies included, deflating relative to gold, the most powerful symbol of money. The deflation/ depreciation of currency relative to gold + the deflation/ depreciation of assets relative to currency = hyper-deflation.

Inflation? Deflation?

All this flip-flopping derives from the lack of a unifying clear idea of the big picture. Identifying inflation/ deflation with higher or lower prices was always considered a newbie error. In order to avoid what the economists termed 'money illusion' we have to focus on monetary value, which is at a more fundamental level than the surface of units and prices. I think investors struggle with this today because our thinking tends to confine itself to 'appearances'. There are not many 'metaphysicians' left who see beyond the short term flux.

No struggle here - What is needed is some careful monitoring.

And DBA is something to watch, if you want to stay on the right side of the Gold price move

If you own Gold : This complicated chart deserves a minute or two of your time

DBA / Ag-commodities etf versus GLD / Gold ... update

20718076.png

We saw some Agricultural Price inflation in the summer BEFORE the recent rise in Gold.

Here's my theory: if rising prices spread out from Corn and Wheat, then it may help to sustain rising Gold prices. But if Ag prices start falling instead, then the Gold price rise may be harder to sustain - since many other commodity prices (iron ore, coal, copper) have been weak.

Let's watch DBA, etc. very carefully !

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podcast/4153/holiday-treat-grilled-jackass

and a message on another site on this broadcast:

... At about minute 21, Jim starts talking about allocated gold. For those of you reading this that don’t understand the difference in allocated and non-allocated gold, the difference is that non allocated is just a receipt for an amount of gold that is held but there is no description of what exact bars you own. In an allocated account, you get a list of the serial numbers of the bars in your specific account so you have your own specific bars being held in your name.

Jim talks about a certain type of ‘contract’ with ‘people in the east’ that requires that settlement of this contract be in gold and not in digital computer units or what we call ‘money’. Did you know that 6,000 tons of gold have left western banks and ended up in the east recently? Sounds like some bad debts are coming due and they are paying their gambling debts with other peoples assets and money.

Now, here is what I put together listening to this story. A few weeks ago, there was a story posted about China taking large gold bars to their foundaries and re-casting them into smaller bars and putting their marks on them forever erasing the original gold stamps and serial numbers on those bars. Originally I thought it was because they didn’t trust the gold and were melting and re-casting to look for tungsten…which still might be partly the case.

Now, I am SURE it is to hide the theft. When people finally wake up and want to SEE or take delivery of their allocated gold at these banks and find out that they have become Old Mother Hubbard and the cupboard is bare, they will never find their gold because those numbered bars no longer exist!!

If you have any kind of gold or silver that is not in your physical control, you’d better get busy NOW and get it out of where it is and into your control or it will be gone…imho.

Remember, the courts have already upheld the banks rights, through hypothecation, to STEAL your money and your assets so if you don’t have it, you won’t get it!

I've posted some notes on the Willie broadcast over at

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=15052&pid=256087&st=0entry256087

Note the info at 27 mins:

In Swiss court system, if the defendant produces old German Reich pamphlet, the court will throw out the case.

Theft is legal in Switzerland if you have an old German passport.

If you're over 80 years old, you can steal all the money you want in Switzerland and get away with it.

There are people in this category who are still alive

Their sons/grandsons can also get away with crimes if they can produce the German Reich papers and grandpa is still alive.

BEYOND GOLD, watch...

METALS OUTLOOK: After Bernanke, Focus Now On ECB, US Jobs And Chinese Data

31 August 2012 .. By Debbie Carlson

If eurozone gross domestic product data on Thursday shows the economy contracted, that could spur the ECB to act, analysts said.

Friday brings the August nonfarm payrolls report. Bernanke’s Friday comment about the “stagnation of the labor market” makes the jobs report significant. The July data showed 163,000 new jobs were created and market participants will watch to see if that sort of growth is maintained. Analysts surveyed by MarketWatch call for August payrolls to have risen by 120,000 and the unemployment rate to tick down to 8.2%.

“If there is a big miss to the downside, the market will aggressively price in a large QE for the Sept. 13 FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) meeting. If the data is better than expected, the market will slowly price out the QE3,” Busch said.

Several Chinese economic data releases are slated for the week, starting Saturday, with NBS Manufacturing PMI. On Sept. 9, inflation data, industrial production, trade balance and retail sales are expected. Barclays Capital said if the data comes out weaker than expected, especially if inflation is higher than anticipated, it could signal further evidence of slowing economic activity and that would weigh on global growth prospects and risky assets.

Jimmy Tintle, owner, GreenKey Alternative Asset Services, said more than anything else, China is really what market participants should watch.

“Their economy doesn’t look healthy. I can see a slide by them into the end of the year. If China’s economy sinks, that’s bearish gold. I know people are looking for gold to rally into the end of the year and people have gotten long gold and silver, but I don’t see the demand there. If China’s economy weakens, there’s no inflation because people can’t buy anything,” Tintle said.

/more: http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews20120831DeC_outlook.html

“If there is a big miss to the downside, the market will aggressively price in a large QE for the Sept. 13 FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) meeting. If the data is better than expected, the market will slowly price out the QE3,” Busch said.

I know people are looking for gold to rally into the end of the year and people have gotten long gold and silver, but I don’t see the demand there. If China’s economy weakens, there’s no inflation because people can’t buy anything,” Tintle said.

QE3 would seem to be a requirement for pictures of rockets to be posted rather than longs jumping of cliffs.

Do you agree that the market will price out QE3 if the US employment data hits its 8.2% or lower target?

http://www.indiavision.com/news/article/business/339477/china-launching-gold-backed-worldwide-currency--now-the-americans-will-have-to-find-a-reason-to-go-to-war-against-china-/#ixzz25SkJDb7p

China Launching Gold Backed Worldwide Currency - Now the Americans will have to find a reason to go to war against China !!

According to an article, China is recasting all of their gold reserves into small one kilo bars in order to issue a new gold-backed currency. Many say this will disrupt global trade and will eventually cause a collapse of the US dollar.

http://financialsurvivalnetwork.com/2012/08/catherine-austin-fitts-2500-gold-means-war/

Catherine Austin Fitts – $2500 Gold Means War

Catherine Austin Fitts is in a unique position to understand the machinations and inner workings of the matrix that controls our world. Her extensive experience in Washington and on Wall Street gives her a unique perspective. She’s quite concerned about the loss of freedoms we’re all suffering and the elite’s ruthlessness to keep and maintain power. She believes that freedom seekers need to hit a critical mass of fiver percent of the population or more, for real change to occur. She thinks that you need to tune out the mainstream media to end their influence over you. And she believes that genetically modified food is their effort to lower the world’s population. Some of her views are extremely controversial ....

Alternatively, MP3 available

Your favorite topic Dr. B.

SRSROCCO WEIGHS IS ON YAMASHITA’S TREASURE/DRAGON FAMILY GOLD CONSPIRACIES

I at times have wondered just how much gold there is in the world. I have read some of these articles and reports of the so-called hidden huge hoards of gold.

The legends of Yamashita’s gold discovered in the Philippines by General MacArthur’s Chief of Intelligence claim the treasure weighs in at over 300,000 metric tons of gold.

While these conspiracies sound nice on paper… if we look at the historical gold-silver ratio of production, we may find some answers.

http://networkedblogs.com/BO8hy

Your favorite topic Dr. B.

"how much gold there is in the world"

http://networkedblogs.com/BO8hy

It's only ONE of my favorites!

Others are:

=====

+ The inefficiencies of Suburbia, and a car-addiction

+ Safe Havens and Shambolas in future times of stress

+ The possible agenda(s) of TBPB, and how to save yourself from them

+ New ways of viewing time, and learning from the future

+ What can we learn from Hidden wise folk, and including ETs, if indeed they exist

+ The cycles of life, and the cycles of markets

+ New trading methods

+ The wonders of the Gold and Silver markets

SHOULD WE HAVE A POLL, to see which of these topics others like?

And which good ones I have missed in my list (The Hyperinflation vs Deflation debate?)

http://news.goldseek.com/BullionVault/1347284340.php

Investment bank UBS today raised its one-month gold price forecast from $1700 per ounce to $1850 per ounce, and its silver price forecast to $37 per ounce, up from $32 per ounce.

One Citi analyst meantime says gold could rise to $2500 per ounce in the first quarter of next year, the New York Post reports.

one-month gold price forecast from $1700 per ounce to $1850 per ounce

- Nice seasonal move ?

After the correction of '08, gold steadily strengthened 50%, over a couple of years, before breaking out of the trend on its spike to 1900.

If gold 'rhymes' here after this correction, it should steadily strengthen to 2700 [1800 + 50%] over the next couple of years.... before breaking out on a new spike. That spike could see the price go briefly to 3400 odd.

Ron Paul: "Country Should Panic Over Fed's Decision"

What took Ben Bernanke sixty minutes of mumbling about tools, word-twisting, and data-manipulating to kinda-sorta admit - that in fact he is lost; Ron Paul eloquently expresses in 25 seconds in this Bloomberg TV clip. Noting that "we are creating money out of thin air," Paul sums up Bernanke's position perfectly "We've Lost Control!"

[link to www.zerohedge.com]

"The Fed has expressed a Lack of Confidence ... They don't know what to do."

“It should not surprise anybody, but it is still astounding. To me, it is so astounding that it does not collapse the markets. [bernanke] said, ‘We are in very big trouble. We are going to do something unprecedented and we believe it will not hurt the dollar.’ And yet the stocks, they say ‘we love this stuff.’ But the dollar didn’t do so well today and the real value of the dollar is measured against gold, and gold skyrocketed from its very low to its highest. It means we are weakening the dollar. We are trying to liquidate our debt through inflation. The consequence of what the Fed is doing is a lot more than just CPI. It has to do with malinvestment and people doing the wrong things at the wrong time. Believe me, there is plenty of that. The one thing that Bernanke has not achieved and it frustrates him, I can tell—is he gets no economic growth. He doesn’t do anything with the unemployment numbers. I think the country should have panicked over what the Fed is saying that we have lost control and the only thing we have left is massively creating new money out of thin air, which has not worked before, and is not going to work this time.

We Are Now Beginning The Last Wave Of Gold’s Major Uptrend

September 13, 2012

On the heels of the Fed announcing QE3, and the gold market surging higher, today King World News wanted to speak with the firm that is calling for $10,000 gold. Paul Brodsky, who co-founded QB Asset Management Company, had this to say about what what the Fed and other central planners are doing:...

Read more...: http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/9/13_We_Are_Now_Beginning_The_Last_Wave_Of_Golds_Major_Uptrend.html