A signed statement by a CFTC Administrative Law Judge, announcing his retirement:

I recommend you read what's in the link:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/39746954/Judge-Painter-Notice-and-Order-dcpdf-1

There are two administrative law judges at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission: myself and the Honorable Bruce Levine. On Judge Levine's first week on the job, nearly twenty years ago, he came into my office and stated that he had promised Wendy Gramm, then Chairwoman of the Commission, that we would never rule in a complainant's favor. A review of his rulings will confirm that he has fulfilled his vow. Judge Levine, in the cynical guise of enforcing the rules, forces pro se complaints to run a hostile procedural gauntlet until they lose hope, and either withdraw their complaint or settle for a pittance, regardless of the merits of the case

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

Comexodus: JPMorgan's Vault Is One Withdrawal Away From Running Out Of Deliverable Gold http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-15/comexodus-jpmorgans-vault-one-withdrawal-away-running-out-deliverable-gold

JPM has 27 bars of deliverable gold left

Ack! No gold in London Town! Coagulation! http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-13/peter-hambro-its-virtually-impossible-get-physical-gold-london

Peter Hambro: "It's Virtually Impossible To Get Physical Gold In London"

The moves up, like yesterday's $15-20 jump in Gold - with no specific news driver -

suggest there might be something bullish happening behind the scenes - like maybe a shortage of Gold

Warning to anyone here who owns shares in CEF and the Sprott physical bullion funds.

There are rumours that ScotiaMocatta's vaults have been emptied**

Remember back in 2008 when I posted info that depositors of gold bullion in Swiss banks found their gold is missing?

Well, bullion stored in Canada may also be missing.

I've emailed CEF and Sprott to see if they will tell me that ScotiaMocatta is the custodian for their bullion.

Will keep you posted if I get any reply

The shit is going to hit the fan soon as I've heard that a Canadian bullion bank will go into default

** Not a new rumour as I found this 2010 article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/latest-gold-fraud-bombshell-canadas-only-bullion-bank-gold-vault-practically-empty

The Latest Gold Fraud Bombshell: Canada's Only Bullion Bank Gold Vault Is Practically Empty

Gold in Euros may have made an important (reverse right shoulder low)

At Eur 968.42 - right on the uptrend line - now Eur 989.84, 2.2% above that level.

Gold-inEur_zpsw18mn0ko.png

A move above Eur 1,000 is needed to confirm a trend change may be underway.

Another measure (from Kitco) shows Eur 1,006

t24_au_en_euoz_2.gif

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-20/going-back-what-works-gold-money-again-thanks-utah

Going Back To What Works: Gold Is Money Again (Thanks To Utah)

The United Precious Metals Association in Utah has gold and now separate silver accounts that act as checking accounts do at any bank or credit union. ..... members deposit Federal Reserve Notes (or paper dollars) into their UPMA account which in turn translates them into golden dollars (or silver). The golden dollars are based off the $50 one ounce gold coins produced by the Treasury of The United States. They are legal tender under the law and are protected as such. So if I were to deposit $1,200 FRNs then I would have $50 golden dollars.
UPMA is the only institution in the country that I know of that doesn't have a buy/sell spread on their Golden Eagles or Silver Eagles. This means that all my $1,200 FRNs once converted to gold could be spent the next day without losing anything to any sort of premium. The price of a Gold Eagle is 5.8% above spot but when you 'cash out' you do so at 5.8% above gold spot. This effectively removes that barrier from sound money.
This service is available to anyone in the United States and requires no credit check whatsoever.
Mr. Hilton affirmed that there are many people that don't store anything in the banks anymore thanks to this service. They are obsolete if you want to use sound money. There are no fees associated with the use of the card. Members that store more than $50 in golden dollars do pay a small storage/membership fee of 10 golden cents or $2.50 FRNs and an additional 0.25 FRNs for every additional $50. These $50 Golden Eagles can also be withdrawn and sent to you directly.

A brand New Vibe favoring Gold?

Is Gold about to JAIL BREAK ???

Above 60% of SPX and a 1.0 Ratio versus RUT/Russell-2000 ?

Jailbreak_zpsbcps4w3d.jpg

Sep 24 2:27pm:

Investors are afraid. Very afraid. How can you tell? Just look at gold.

More

It makes sense. Gold is often considered a safe haven during global economic turmoil.

"Investor uncertainty is helping. Gold is a place people move into when they are worried about the market. There is a definite increase in physical demand for the metal as well," said Chris Gaffney, president of EverBank World Markets.

The Ratio of Gold-to-SPX shows a possible major Turning point may have been passed

Gold-toSPX_zps2kvcqrax.png

A confirmation will come if we get follow-thru to yesterday's big move, and a Breakout above 0.60.

We saw an attempted breakaway once before, but Gold moved up too fast. It seems that Gold needed to retrace

and shakeout some weak holders before a new attempt at a Jail Break.

Price: - 09/23 : - 09/24 : +change : Pct.% :
Gold : 1129.50 : 1153.30 : +$23.80 : +2.11%
SPX : 1938.78 : 1932.24 : - $06.52 : -0.34%
Ratio: r58.26%: r59.69% : +r01.43 : +2.45% > approaching 60%
RUT : 1140.06 : 1137.54 : - $02.52 : -0.22%
Ratio: r99.07%: r101.4% : +r02.31 : +2.33% > just broke 1.00 !
===== =====

The Gold-to-Russell ratio might be easier to track

and the "jail-break" point is very near r-1.00.

t24_au_en_usoz_6.gif : idx24_russell_en_2.gif

Gold-toRUT_zpsamtk9khw.png

http://www.gata.org/node/15767

Price suppression ends if buyers take delivery, Swiss refiner tells Physical Gold Fund

Physical Gold Fund's John Ward today interviews an unidentified director of a large Swiss gold refinery who asserts, among other things, that gold is heading from West to East in huge volumes; that the gold price at the moment has no correlation to the physical market, which is tight; that if gold buyers ever start taking delivery of metal instead of leaving their metal on deposit with bullion banks, the situation could become dangerous; but that as long as buyers don't take delivery, the current price mechanism -- that is, price suppression by central banks and their bullion bank agents -- can continue forever.

Interesting charts there:

LBMAHoldingsAU01-651x471.png

LBMAHoldingsAU05-651x471.png

Nick Laird and I noticed that although the total amount of physical gold in London fell roughly 2,744 tonnes (9,000 – 6,256) over four years (graph 1), only 997 tonnes were net exported as non-monetary gold (graph 4). This makes me wonder where the residual 1,747 tonnes (2,744 – 997) went. Possibly, this gold has been monetized in the UK and covertly shipped to a central bank in Asia, for example China. I don’t have rock hard evidence, but it fits right into the wider analyses.

Furthermore, from 2006 to 2011, the UK was a net importer every year. If the 9,000 tonnes estimate by the LBMA was hopelessly outdated, say, it was from 2008, this would increase the “missing gold” even more (as net export over the years would have been smaller than 997 tonnes).

==

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-27/did-pboc-covertly-buy-1747-tonnes-gold-london

This analysis ignores the drop in Gold bullion held by GLD, the SPDR gold trust

TONY C:

The market gapped down at the open, then exceeded last week’s SPX 1909 low in the first hour of trading. After that it headed lower, with several bounces along the way, to SPX 1879. Quite a drop for one day of trading. The impulse wave from SPX 2021 continues to unfold: 1953-1980-1909-1953-1879 (so far). The 5th wave down has thus far subdivided into three waves, expecting five: 1922-1935-1879. Short term momentum ended the day at extremely oversold, expecting a 4th wave bounce soon. Then the market should complete the 5th wave down, between the 1828 and 1869 pivots, to possibly end the downtrend and Primary IV. Defensive positions (hedging) remain favored, as they have been for many weeks. Short term support is at the 1869 and 1841 pivots, with resistance at the 1901 and 1929 pivots. Best to your trading!

MEDIUM TERM: downtrend

==

> https://caldaro.wordpress.com/2015/09/28/monday-update-472/#comments

Agreed

We need some follow-through, which we do not seem to get with Gold stocks

No signs of a bullish impulse move here (yet)

Gold -in-EUR

t24_au_en_euoz_2.gif

Gold-inEur_zps2yvmyjy8.png