• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

I have just used Cgnao's tip as an excuse to get out of BV, I don't trust any of the countries where you can store your bullion. It seems a little insane to be partly sitting out of the market at the moment, but I will be watching the spot price like a hawk. I will be buying back in to add to my physical ASAP - post smackdown, I have faith in the man.

I have just used Cgnao's tip as an excuse to get out of BV, I don't trust any of the countries where you can store your bullion. It seems a little insane to be partly sitting out of the market at the moment, but I will be watching the spot price like a hawk. I will be buying back in to add to my physical ASAP - post smackdown, I have faith in the man.

Oh $h1t, Frau Schmidt!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eawsS33U5wA

lets all hope the cupboards not bare by then.....placed an order with CID today and instead of my usual instant invoice I got this......

Dear Mr ****

Thank you for your order *****. We will review our stocks and contact you as soon as possible. Please note that this order is only confirmed once you have received the link to your invoice via email.

CoinInvestDirect Team

He is only saying the UK Price will kiss £500, it is now £529 is it really worth it.

Citigroup says gold could rise above $2,000 next year as world unravels

26 Nov 2008

Gold is poised for a dramatic surge and could blast through $2,000 an ounce by the end of next year as central banks flood the world's monetary system with liquidity, according to an internal client note from the US bank Citigroup.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment...d-unravels.html

This gamble was likely to end in one of two extreme ways: with either a resurgence of inflation; or a downward spiral into depression, civil disorder, and possibly wars. Both outcomes will cause a rush for gold.

My view.

out of interest what did you order? bullion/coins and type if you don't mind me asking?

lets all hope the cupboards not bare by then.....placed an order with CID today and instead of my usual instant invoice I got this......

Dear Mr ****

Thank you for your order *****. We will review our stocks and contact you as soon as possible. Please note that this order is only confirmed once you have received the link to your invoice via email.

CoinInvestDirect Team

Possibly not looking at the long term, but I want out of BV. I have been mulling it over for a few months now and I have been waiting for my moment... This seem like that moment... I have to wait for my money to re-appear out of BV first anyway, so rather now than when the volatility increases. If I get nervous I will take a little longer getting my money to the dealer for my order if you know what I mean.

Hasn't Ker's TA recently suggested this aswell?

He is only saying the UK Price will kiss £500, it is now £529 is it really worth it.

Snap. I liquidated 70% of my BV holding and want to exchange the turdling and add to my physical stash. Im hoping for a dip, but am going to buy regardless.

Cheers, I am after some krugerrands. This has always been the case about their stock..... :unsure: I'll speak to her tomorrow morning and see what she has in stock, I'll let you know.

ordered some of the 1000 schilling coins I was banging on about yesterday. Usually, if they're on the site, they are in stock and an email invoice is delivered within minutes.

The price is fixed and she will usually offer you a substitute coin if she can't supply what you've asked for, sometimes at their cost. I have faith in CID, they are an honest company IMO.

Thanks, I have an invoice number so I presume the price is fixed at the time of order and they will honour my order subject to stock.