• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

Frizzers used this chart in Money Morning today too, certainly does look prime - my nerves just can't handle the rollercoaster unless it's going up though!

http://www.moneyweek.com/investments/preci...y-in-14975.aspx

Gold has certainly had a massive run in GBP. Charts looking like that do make me feel a shade nervous that a further drop or longer consolidation could be on the cards. But with the state of the UK i feel it still makes sense to nibble my way to a reasonable position from here.

post-1940-1248902776_thumb.jpg

CORN vs. OIL

zzzb.png

Some know that I am intrigued by this correlation, and especially the idea that Corn prices have been leading Oil.

If there is anything to it, the drops in Oil are not finished. A test of Oil's uptrend line is due very soon.

Might we see some further sharp falls in Oil. If that comes, might Gold follow Oil lower?

13387148.png

Nice chart, Cgnao. Looks Bullish!

However, it could just be that the Pound will fall faster than Gold for the next several days.

That's how I have bet

Yawn.

The apocalypse has passed. You had your moment.

erm, what's with the reversed 'R' ?? Also I don't understand the slight hostility there. CG has a track record of being on the money more often than not, has clearly more knowledge of the LBMA and bullion markets than pretty much anyone I can think of. If you hold a grudge because the banking system did not collapse last October, bear in mind we were hours from a shut-down at one point, and all that's happened since has been a grand shovelling of new money at the problem.....Still plenty of time for him to be right, IMO.

EDIT, not too far off with this one, was he?

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....ost&p=88658

77226252kg5.png

erm, what's with the reversed 'R' ?? Also I don't understand the slight hostility there.

Arrogance. Arrogance that wouldnt be tolerated or respected beyond the walls of a forum that demands to hear such prophets and prophecies.

EDIT, not too far off with this one, was he?

The man has been off from day 1 of GFC. He had a good case - but he misunderestimated the pulse of life and money - and the people and events that drive it.

Better parents might have made him a better common-sense judge on the course of events. I can only imagine he was beaten as a child.

There are far better posters on this site more worthy of the adulation - like romans hols for one. Now thats a chap I would like to share a pint with.

How many of you would want to share a pint with cgnao.

?

Arrogance. Arrogance that wouldnt be tolerated or respected beyond the walls of a forum that demands to hear such prophets and prophecies.

The man has been off from day 1 of GFC. He had a good case - but he misunderestimated the pulse of life and money - and the people and events that drive it.

Better parents might have made him a better common-sense judge on the course of events. I can only imagine he was beaten as a child.

That’s a really low shot.

Put cgnao on your ignore list if you don’t like him.

You are lowering the tone of the forum

EDIT Following post below: I’m starting to think it was YOU who was beaten as a child - Probably by cgnao* :lol:

I won’t engage you any further on this point because I really believe you are lowering the tone.

* who was also a child at the time

That’s a really low shot.

Put cgnao on your ignore list if you don’t like him.

You are lowering the tone of the forum

No.

Absolutely NO!

If I see injustice I will speak my mind.

Cgano represents nothing but people fantasies,

He is to be resisted at all junctures.

He is a charlatan.

I'm sorry you can't see it.

No.

Absolutely NO!

If I see injustice I will speak my mind.

Cgano represents nothing but people fantasies,

He is to be resisted at all junctures.

He is a charlatan.

I'm sorry you can't see it.

have you read his early stuff from mse ? & another forum which escapes me right now.

I read his 2004/5/6 stuff in 2006/7, unfortunately I didn't have a clue what was going on until about 2006 & even then I was only looking at the property crash. Boy did I learn quick though.

He used to be very, very informative, lot's of discussion & lot's of reasoning/backup posting etc. He also did some of this on hpc until almost everyone p1ssed him off.

I think he could be helping out a lot, lot more but certain posters have utterly p1ssed him off & that's why he stopped posting.

This guy has been the best poster I have ever come across in terms of what's coming, the only other poster who would equal him for me is Pluto. I am sure there are others but I just haven't found them.

Pluto is one of the ones I would like to have a pint with, amongst a few others on here. In fact most of the posters on here are very good & very affable.

edited - it's probably me that wouldn't be on the 'pint list' for the majority. :lol::P

EDIT Following post below: I’m starting to think it was YOU who was beaten as a child - Probably by cgnao* :lol:

I won’t engage you any further on this point because I really believe you are lowering the tone.

* who was also a child at the time

Fortunately I had very good parents who instilled a great deal of common sense - through the example of their own lifes and they way they navigated through it

You are a great poster Ziknik - thoughtful, receptive, adaptable and intelligent.

Why do you defend so obviously someone who offers piecemeal acclamations - no different to David Koresh - no reasoning - no insight - no analysis - no room for error.

Just straightforward apocalypse.

It should repel anyones mind no matter what the message conveyed.

If you can't stand what I say then please feel free to stick me on ignore. I shan't take offense.