DS is pretty good. Ex MLynch and advises to do what the banks do. Sell strength, buy weakness. 'There is no other way'. But he is surely only talking pm stocks, not physical because of the spreads.

I like his quirky voice on these vids. And he has a wry sense of humour.

As you say, this week and beginning of next (after Friday) will be time to watch, IMO.

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

That sounds odd given your deflation stance!. Gold sold off on fears of deflation last year along with equities but real deflation hasn't happened because the banks were saved, base rates were cut to virtually nothing and governments printed money.

So gold and equities recovered once the deflation scare passed but I don't think it's gone away - I see the economy bouncing back into the middle of next year taking equities, house prices and possibly gold to higher prices from where the problems begin again.

I think equities could be in a bull market until mid-2010 after which they enter a bear market that lasts until spring 2013 - this I feel is when and where we finally get real deflation (at least in the US) with 2011 and 2012 being the worst years.

But how is gold going to perform in such a scenario?. If gold is not money (ie, money has no backing with gold) then won't it perform the same way that it did last year and go well below 900 as everyone sells stocks to raise cash which causes the dollar to strengthen?

NO.

:D

Waiting at airport for flight to Madagascar - $1000. Happy days. False breakout and soon to pop back down? Or is this the 'real deal' with a short-squeeze on up into $1200s?

IMO watch the currencies. Looking VERY good so far.

PS Wish I could do a perfect swan dive like that :D

Don't read too much into it - it's just where one of my thick freehand resistance lines is drawn (which disects the wick from 17th March 2008 - actually 1003.15 is more precise, but this is not an exact science).

1003.15 exactly - i thank you!

In my best Lord of the Rings voice - "And so it begins".

Yes ive been on the button for a few years now. I have a squint and a twitch :blink: :blink:

The metals are rocketing, silver highest I can remmember in GBP

And they are only getting started. I think we will now be on a tear to a least $1300, with the completion of the inverse head and shoulders.

The time to be swapping silver back to gold will probably be around April at 35:1 ;)

smug mode ! ^_^

only downside is I wish I had bought more at $750

ah well - cheers guys

If PPT get their way then we might be able to get some at the sales!

We should all be like 'golden' boaconstrictors at the moment - everytime they breath out we squeeze them a bit harder. Rinse and repeat until the PPT are dead.

Also I heard this song on the radio and in my mind I replaced the word 'baby' with 'bernanke'...

Cheats never prosper.