• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

As I said, you should first have a solid position. Could be different strokes for different folks here.... the main thing is to be comfortable, and anxiety free. with what you have. Also, keep in mind that anxiety can potentially arise from having too large a position as having too small a one. It really comes down to the individual.

I dont think the chinese will be too anxious with their humungous posistion and i will side with those 1.3billion gold bulls.

what happens if all of a sudden they run out of coins &/or bars, OR the premiums shoot up overnight for a few nights/weeks running ?

I took no chances, I am in the 'you won't be able to source/buy them soon' camp. I just think we are standing on the precipice......

edited - I mean when the ETF scam crumbles & the large investors try to swap for physical.....

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS THEN!!!!!!!!!

weightlifter1.jpg

The Guardian Jewellery Co

48 carver street

Birmingham

B1 3AS

0121-236-6619

everyone must have heard of this company even if you did'nt realise it.They are the company behind alot if not all the shopping centre WE BUY YOUR GOLD stalls and huge newspaper ads.I have spoken to people about them and even rang them to find out if i could buy from them no is the answer i got/get.No one i have yet spoken to Knows what they are doing whith their gold i have heard various rumours.

ANY BODY GET ANY INFO

They are owned by a casting company who just remelt and service the jewellery and dental industry and have been in the business a long time.

that is disgusting imo fitkid, please remove the picture, there are ladies viewing on this site ffs.

Indeed. And gentlemen and children with a hamster.

There are some very immature insecure annoying boorish posters here that are just a waste of bandwidth. Grow up.

ad-devolution.jpg

Checkmate! well said!!

Have you guys seen what the vandals have done over at HPC? Please dont get any ideas DrBubb!

Back to gold and this financial crisis. :)

Investment Legend Julian Robertson - Video interview on CNBC

It is almost armageddon if the Chinese & Japanese don't buy U.S. Debt.

Stimulus, Stimulus, Stimulus means Spin, Spin, Spin then Borrow, Borrow, Borrow to pay for Spin, Spin, Spin.

This from Ed Steer's gold and silver daily;

I have two charts for you. The first is the 3-year gold chart. The huge reverse head-and-shoulders pattern is obvious. Currently we are still well below the March 2008 highs, and its my opinion that a breakout above that level is something that the U.S. Treasury and the Fed don't want to see happen... which is one of the reasons that they've instructed their bullion bank allies to pile on the short positions the way they have since the July 2009 low. The chart say it all.

1254394150-3-yeargold.png

As for silver, the pattern is similar... if somewhat lopsided... and it's obvious that we've got some work to do pricewise before we see a breakout to the upside in silver. But when it does occur, it's my bet that it will happen quickly.

1254394150-3-yearsilver.png

THE SUPPLY OF OXEN AT THE IMF

By Antal E. Fekete

Those who seek refuge in gold today have no reason to be ashamed, in spite of the scorn heaped upon their heads by the media and academia. Rather, they should be proud. They have an historic mission to accomplish — to save our civilization from total extinction. They are like the inhabitants of Noah’s Ark. They carry the seed corn, and they are the custodians of the gene bank, with which they will have to start from scratch when the water recedes. Let the Nervous Nellies sell their gold into weaknesses in trying to make paper profits. Those strong in faith know that they are part of the select few, taking a voyage in the Mayflower to the Promised Land.