• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

nothing wrong with a pic here'n'there to lighten things up etc, but you should know your audience's limits imo.

an impossible proposition realy what suits one person totaly offends another thats why were are all unique.i and no other poster could possibly hope to know the audience of a public forum and could therefore never hope to gauge their limits.But as previously posted sorry for any offence caused to your good self at least i can confidently say i now your limits.

an impossible proposition realy what suits one person totaly offends another thats why were are all unique.i and no other poster could possibly hope to know the audience of a public forum and could therefore never hope to gauge their limits.But as previously posted sorry for any offence caused to your good self at least i can confidently say i now your limits.

you can't say it at all, let alone confidently. ;)

edited as I sound a bit ar$ey there -

no probs though fitkid. :)

Can someone fill me in about what happened over at the madhouse?

In what respect? The style change was explained by the webmaster if that is what you mean.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=126879

Anytime Daddybear starts a thread about hyperinflation it gets moved. Clearly they dont like inflation talk or gold.

In what respect? ...

Oh, Ok. It had sounded as if some people had started a shouting match / image spamming spree over there, and the forum had suffered. OK, so they don't have this kind of problem there.

Anytime Daddybear starts a thread about hyperinflation it gets moved. Clearly they dont like inflation talk or gold.

Well, yes, we know that they are not really interested in economical facts. There interested in selling property ads.

In what respect? The style change was explained by the webmaster if that is what you mean.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=126879

That would never happen here. :rolleyes:

Maybe people will post relevant stuff and COMMENT on what has been posted!!!

This place is like a morgue at times. My last 10 serious posts on this thread - hardly any feedback or comments at all - so don't fookin shoot the messenger, this is supposed to be a discussion forum and very little real discussion goes on at all.

Can I put my head above the parapet and say I didn't understand your 'crucifiction' picture, unless you are tryng to say I will be crucified!!? :(

Maybe people will post relevant stuff and COMMENT on what has been posted!!!

This place is like a morgue at times. My last 10 serious posts on this thread - hardly any feedback or comments at all - so don't fookin shoot the messenger, this is supposed to be a discussion forum and very little real discussion goes on at all.

Agreed you do bring a lot of interesting comment and news to this forum, please keep it up.

I think maybe that people are just getting a bit arsy about the number of picture posts.