• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

NEW ALL TIME HIGH 1035!!!!!

Let's hope that all these American grannies who read this forum and who are waiting for your $900 price target and Bubbs general deflationary downturn have not TRADED in all their gold at $950.*

* I hear some grannies sold at $700 and they are now waiting for $200/oz, because they read Prechter, Ker and RB.

It has been reported on the BBC already.

Gold price rises to all-time high

The price of gold has hit a new all-time high of $1,036.60 an ounce after a decline in the dollar boosted the attractiveness of metals to investors

The last time the price of spot gold hit a new high was in March 2008, when it reached $1,032 an ounce. Gold has now risen in value for each of the past eight years.

Let's hope that all these American grannies who read this forum and who are waiting for your $900 price target and Bubbs general deflationary downturn have not TRADED in all their gold at $950.*

* I hear some grannies sold at $700 and they are now waiting for $200/oz, because they read Prechter, Ker and RB.

:lol:

To all the grannies out there.

Once the gold/silver ratio hits 50, swap your silver to gold as this will protect you should the market crash. Once the market crashes load up again on silver with your cash reserves. :rolleyes:

PS. I have always stated that a core position in bullion is of primary importance.

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=130975

Maybe you missed this. I was hoping we might be able to get beyond the evil greedy "traders" thing this month. :lol:

Why all the fuss guys? - We are still way off February's Euro high.

But boy am I pleased I lost that 'hold some $$$$$$' habit a while back. It just didn't feel right.

Streuth.. $1039 out of Zurich!

What is the price target some have been looking for to confirm $1,XXX as the new breakout price, was it $1045.30?

From a while back...Jim's thoughts

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary

Giving you gold price objectives has not proved in the past to be in your best interest as we are read by both sides of the gold market spectrum.

However, one time ONLY, here they are:

- $1000. Three tries and success. This is the third try.

- $1024

- $1089

- $1156

- $1225

- $1296

- $1369

- $1444

- $1521

- $1600

- $1681

... then on to Alf's numbers

a cgnao rocket would top things off nicely :rolleyes:

Rocket.jpg

You mean as opposed to holding GBP?

Tell that one to my OH, not me :)

My sum total of GBP is just over £1000; & that will be spent by the end of this month

What's interesting to me is, all the stock exchanges are up. Like, up 1 or 2 percent today so far. That surprises me.

it is ALL about the weak dollar today.

I think its a reaction to the "dump the dollar" story

Haha.

We need some Dollar strength to get that Deflationary turn confiirmed.

(Did you see my Dollar alret from earlier today?)

You are "full of it" BTW !

The Highs for Stocks, Oil, Copper, etc. remain in place.

Only gold, which I identified as a likely outperfomer is making new highs

Also, as I said earlier (see: "I HATE being misquoted" Post, and still do !)

I am still net Long Gold.

And today & tomorrow I identified as a possible Seasonal peaking zone

Big reaction to an unsupported story in a minor UK paper, don't you think?

when the sentiment set-up is right, the bulls run when they see a red flag.

But for how long?

I am not expecting a reversal today. because the volume is strong enough to last today ... or more