• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

Yawn, more like. Seen it all before.

I am realy looking forward to the big 100 dollar/pound swings in and during the trading days the ride will get really exciting then i wonder who will stay on the ride then Errol i know for sure you will. ;)

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But he didn't. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money Group. The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power. The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." - Curtis Dall, Son-in-Law of F.D.R., 1936

"Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its powers, but the truth is that the Federal Reserve System has usurped the government. It controls everything in congress and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will." - Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency

http://www.reuters.com/article/idAFN1220552820100112?rpc=44

US gold ends 2 pct lower on China's reserve hike

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34pm EST NEW YORK, Jan 12 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures ended below

$1,130 an ounce on Tuesday, losing 2 percent as the news of

China's tightening monetary policy curbed economic optimism,

triggering heavy technical selling.

I would like to see a real divergence of the de facto and de jure Gold markets but whilst the ETF's are still in play Gold is cheap for any body looking to accumulate physical. ;)

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34pm EST NEW YORK, Jan 12 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures ended below

I would like to see a real divergence of the de facto and de jure Gold markets but whilst the ETF's are still in play Gold is cheap for any body looking to accumulate physical. ;)

I wonder what deal they have cut behind the scenes now? Only newbies are likely to get motion sickness, though.

I expect the Chinese are now buying the IMF gold at a goodly discount! I think there's as much chicanery going on in the east as the west :)

Just because you put a smiley at the end of each post, doesn't mean it will be taken as a friendly comment. RH or anyone else's trades are none of your business.

It wasn't long ago that you were upset by distasteful pictures posted at GEI, your recent posting style is seen in the same vein by me.

GOM, I think you need to pay more attention to Mrs GOM rather than let your frustrations play out here...

just call me realistbear :P

i smell a bit of vi and spin here....

so although there is 'no need for gold', “China should have the right attitude about investing in gold" (bad journalism)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-b...article1427998/

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/thomson_...n_s_011210.html

12. I mentioned to you not to fall in love with the Chinese Gman. Peng Junming is an analyst at China Investment Corp, China's $300 sovereign wealth fund. He is quoted this morning as saying the US dollar has bottomed and is a buy. Then he backtracked and it was just his personal views, not an official statement. I suspect he's been involved in building a long USD position for the fund, and he's trying to talk his positions higher... positions that may be in danger of going underwater. He may already be underwater.

13. UBS bank notes that it is American institutional firms that ultimately determine the value of the US dollar, as their combined size totally dwarfs all central bank and sovereign fund assets. In their world, Mr. Peng (or is it Mr. Penguin?) isn't very worrisome. And since the fundsters just busted out of their long USD trade, I suspect they are not too keen to re-enter it based on Mr. Penguin's gold-bashing statements. Statements that clash with those of the Chinese Central Bank, that they seek to increase their gold reserves by 800%, buying steadily over the next ten years.

I've just had a great offer proposed to me. It involves some agricultural land (including rice paddies). However I'm in a bind as to whether I sell some Gold or Silver. I have a 75% position in gold with the rest in silver. So any useful advice? Which one should I sell?

I've just had a great offer proposed to me. It involves some agricultural land (including rice paddies). However I'm in a bind as to whether I sell some Gold or Silver. I have a 75% position in gold with the rest in silver. So any useful advice? Which one should I sell?

fwiw I'd sell silver [more speculative] before gold.

silll.gif

I think it's bad timing you've been made a good offer, at this point I wouldn't sell either. Silver will be the volatile winner here, but we're not there yet and the gains will buy more land in the future.

baiting attempt number 12.

thanks. :D

No man and for me a first.

Have enjoyed a lot of your posts but these tedious banal attacks by a few posters on a few regular commentators here gets really old after a while. Yours on RH fell into this category.

You guys are on the other board more for a reason so why pop over here just to wind up other posters?

Have enjoyed a lot of your posts but these tedious banal attacks by a few posters on a few regular commentators here gets really old after a while. Yours on RH fell into this category.

You guys are on the other board more for a reason so why pop over here just to wind up other posters?

Agree.

I am a bug. But I like hearing other peoples opinions.

The worst IMO are the attacks on Dr. Bubb, who I understand, set up this site.

Good luck to everyone for the years ahead...

... no matter what your opinions are.

BB

my points were made very well & proved a point imo.

We can be anyone we want on a virtual site, a point worth remembering when posters hang on peoples trading advice.

it is very easy to post your GM trades as outlined in my earlier posts via swampy.

also, I never did get a reply to the 'german apartments portfolio consortium' question now did I.......

the important bit for me is that those who know.....know, & that's what counts.

btw, you make a post telling me to spend more time with my wife. Aimed at doing what exactly ? what was your motive for posting that ?

I am no-ones fool my virtual internet key tapper.

Just look at who is getting rattled by all of this. If people don't like my banter, then ignore it. Yet you & a fair few others feel the need to make a comment aimed at trying to goad me.

This speaks volumes to me. I bet 'a pound to a penny' that there is a direct correlation between the posters who made a baited comment & their paper financial holdings & lack of physical metals holdings. Obvioulsy there also was a 24k related dig which I was expecting from one poster. ;)

Far too personal, completely unecessary, in fact bang out of order!

Why bring someones wife or partner into it?

Do you know he is a bad husband or neglects his wife?

it was a direct goad carbon junkie.

I would never post anything about someone's family like that because it's wouldn't sit right with me, & of course it's breaking forum rules. ;)

no hard feelings though Wottwotril, I would never think about complaining about things like that.

How can you write the above after writing the comments below!!!

GOM, I think you need to pay more attention to Mrs GOM rather than let your frustrations play out here...