• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

it was a direct goad carbon junkie.

I would never post anything about someone's family like that because it's wouldn't sit right with me, & of course it's breaking forum rules. ;)

no hard feelings though Wottwotril, I would never think about complaining about things like that.

Don't let the bu**ers get you down I for one enjioy your humour its probably a bit too british and northern for some here!!

I have never seen you post a derogatory or inflamatory questioning someone elses marriage/partner so as far I am concerned some here owe u an apology.

But I suspect hell will freeze over first.

This forum went silly as POG fell and all the paper bugs started crowing over a small correction in gold. The gloating was a bit too much IMO but instead of complaining we gave them a taste of their own medicine but they didn't like it when the tables were turned.

It was obviously meant humorously for a little light relief. Lighten up.

So if GOM asks questions about investing and trading he is told to sh*t up (in as many words).

But if someone else questions his motives and insinuates that its not because he has a point but because he is a bad/fustrated husband that is ok?

Think before you post stupid smart ar*e one liners like that.

This forum went silly as POG fell and all the paper bugs started crowing over a small correction in gold. The gloating was a bit too much IMO but instead of complaining we gave them a taste of their own medicine but they didn't like it when the tables were turned.

you have absolutely nailed it on the head carbon junkie. :)

So if GOM asks questions about investing and trading he is told to sh*t up (in as many words).

But if someone else questions his motives and insinuates that its not because he has a point but because he is a bad/fustrated husband that is ok?

apparently I am here to bait & I am a troll. I am also ignorant, paranoid & delusional.....according to RH who is an administrator.

and frankly quite an astonishingly ignorant request. :lol:

Anyone would think you were only here to bait and troll....

As for a moment of truth... more like a moment of paranoia. :lol:

Dude, you are starting to sound delusional.

Gom, and Carbon.

I have been asked to ban you both for a time.

But I am going to let this pass with a warning, since you seem to have stopped throwing big globs of mud,

and are slinging less.

I dont think some of the comments were appropriate, and I think you know which ones I mean.

So kindly, cool it!

I think we should cool it a little on here.

Think before you post stupid smart ar*e one liners like that.

You are very close to getting banned for this one, although you seem to call the post a name, and not the poster. Still, it's a fine line.

As a separate matter:

Regarding these comments

1/

"This forum went silly as POG fell and all the paper bugs started crowing over a small correction in gold."

2/

"you have absolutely nailed it on the head carbon junkie"

You both seem to have missed the crowing, and other extremely obnoxious behaviour from some Gold bulls here.

In hindsight, they deserved banning from their extreme aggressiveness in attacking those that disagreed

As a separate matter:

Regarding these comments

1/

"This forum went silly as POG fell and all the paper bugs started crowing over a small correction in gold."

2/

"you have absolutely nailed it on the head carbon junkie"

You both seem to have missed the crowing, and other extremely obnoxious behaviour from some Gold bulls here.

In hindsight, they deserved banning from their extreme aggressiveness in attacking those that disagreed

& who started the 'crowing' ?

clue - 'clawing the sky' thread. ;)

GF, you must be torn at the minute, between admin duties & 'paper shouters & gold doubters™'. :D;)

No. Politeness comes first.

EDIT: The problem is always how to judge. On the one hand, you want to ban all 4-letter words. On the other hand, if you can't use 4-letter words anymore to write about politicians and banksters... :rolleyes:

Reviewing older posts Carbon Junkie always backs up GOM - simple collusion or is CJ GOM`s other account?

Anyway, my original comment was actually questioning why GOM did not have better things to do.

He sounds as though he has a chip on his shoulder with all these rantings, digs & sxxt stirring.

What I said was blatantly taken out of context & I will not be drawn into these childish games. Play them on the other board.

The skeptic in me wonders whether this is nothing more than a concerted attack upon GEI to undermine the site.

Moderators beware.

Far too much bickering on this thread. Stick to gold related comments, please (I am aware that my own comment is not gold related :lol:).

Far more important things going on -

Meeting on Energy Position Limits and Hedge Exemptions

Live webcast

http://www.capitolconnection.net/capcon/cf...tc-live-wmv.htm

Gold and Silver mentioned + they've referred to what Ted Butler is banging on about (without naming names).

There will be a Metals hearing in March!

Reviewing older posts Carbon Junkie always backs up GOM - simple collusion or is CJ GOM`s other account?

Yep you sussed it. Its whats known as a troll gang

They appear to be strangers on here but its obvious they are colluding off board. Unfortunatly they are not very good at hiding the obvious association.

Individual posters have been targetted in the past such as RH, Nicejim and Halcyon. A deliberate tactic in my opinion.

What certain posters havent realised is that you dont troll in your own back yard

They appear to be strangers on here but its obvious they are colluding off board. Unfortunatly they are not very good at hiding the obvious association.

Individual posters have been targetted in the past such as RH, Nicejim and Halcyon. A deliberate tactic in my opinion.

What certain posters havent realised is that you dont troll in your own back yard

Sounds like a 1a conspiracy theory to me. :)

Is RH really worth talking about? You want catch me colluding with anyone off board either.

Anyway back to the Gold and Silver...

That CFTC metals hearing could be very interesting. Bart Chilton was very disappointment they couldn't get it out in the open today. He also mentioned the large number of complaints he'd been receiving concerning the Gold/Silver positions.

Well I have gone and done it - I've sold some silver. I just couldn't face selling some gold so I went for the other option. Sure, its probably too early to sell but this offer is just perfect for my circumstances. Actually most of this silver came from a ratio swap I did in december 08 so was very profitable and all good. C'est la vie. :)