• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

catflap, the link below is your post to me basically stating that I don't know anything about anything.

the importance of Legatus

now look at this link on hpc

I have also mentioned this on GEI in the last month or so iirc.

me learn from you ?? really.....

I have told a lot of you on GEI before, you aren't looking at the full picture, you're just day traders (not all of you obviously, there are some posters who understand the geo political stuff).

now look at the bottom of this next post, the bit in bold & underlined.

me learning from you.....really.... :lol: :lol:

edit - sorry I had to put this in the gold thread but the relevant post is now locked.

I have to say, I'm a gold bull 'clawing at the sky' here. What a takedown. I never thought we would breach $1070 again, to be honest. I though the catalyst for a dollar spike would also be bullish for gold this time round. But this isn't a dollar story.

My S&P, copper shorts and T-bills are having one hell of a day to compensate, but I can't get excited about them. Emotionally, gold hurts.

edit - sorry I had to put this in the gold thread but the relevant post is now locked.

Wow, there is some tasty language on that thread GOM AND NOBODY GOT BANNED!!!!!!

Amazing, it leaves me even more gobsmacked that Romans Holiday banned me but has put up with some of those posts.

DOUBLE STANDARDS AHOY!!

What a shambles the moderating has become it is turning into a bit of a joke.

Back on topic just going to buy some more gold. The sales are on! Pound cost averagingand all that.

EW + NW fans have been waiting for a decline in gold (commodities). Specifically today, probably not, but this doesn't look like normal market forces to me. Oddly it coincides with the BOE suspending QE today, so you can imagine a take down in gold has it's advantages...

any of the chartist's see this coming then ?? (genuine question)

apparently for those that use 'fibonacci retracement' it coincided with dates starting the 4th(today) also iirc, but this is not a strong area for me obviously.

Wow, there is some tasty language on that thread GOM AND NOBODY GOT BANNED!!!!!!

Amazing, it leaves me even more gobsmacked that Romans Holiday banned me but has put up with some of those posts.

DOUBLE STANDARDS AHOY!!

What a shambles the moderating has become it is turning into a bit of a joke.

Back on topic just going to buy some more gold. The sales are on! Pound cost averagingand all that.

I think GF handled that thread fairly tbh, all things considered. (& no I definetly haven't taken a pay off :o:D )

will the pog go below that Indian floor though, that's the question.

I am not worried in the slightest though. If you have put the relevant homework in, hold only physical then you understand the final outcome (or pretty much)

EW + NW fans have been waiting for a decline in gold (commodities). Specifically today, probably not, but this doesn't look like normal market forces to me. Oddly it coincides with the BOE suspending QE today, so you can imagine a take down in gold has it's advantages...

Legatus.....nothing to do with QE (which is only suspended, not stopped)

the market IS timed.....apparently

I think GF handled that thread fairly tbh, all things considered. (& no I definetly haven't taken a pay off :o:D )

Its not GF who I have an issue with (apart from putting the idea into I have a big stick and I am going to use it - moderators head)

will the pog go below that Indian floor though, that's the question.

I am not worried in the slightest though. If you have put the relevant homework in, hold only physical then you understand the final outcome ??(or pretty much)

I just average in if the price is high I buy less than my quota if the price is low I buy more!

Saves trying to be a clever clogs picking up dimes in front of a steamroller.

Personally I like the miners you get volatility on steroids it's great fun and when this baby finally blows its gonna be spectacular.

This today is still just noise.

I meant your Legatus statement.

How did you know?

the QE statement....NOPE, just my background reading of all things geo-political. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't understand. ;)

but why did I know the markets would crash beginning the 4th ??

muwahahahahahahahahahahahah

I didn't mean that, I meant your Legatus statement.

Did you know? I don't recall you saying as much.

the hpc links are above....

I found out about Legatus last year & mentioned it on GEI, that's why I have been paying attention to it's significance since. I read a lot of different sites every day. enterprisecorruption, wiredpirate, lemetropolecafe, rumourmillnews. GLP, zerohedge, trendsresearch & many more