OK now I've found it, this link would have been more useful. Nothing personal, but it seems like coincidence to me unless you can provide something more... You can't trade on this hunch/information.

the hpc links are above....

I found out about Legatus last year & mentioned it on GEI, that's why I have been paying attention to it's significance since. I read a lot of different sites every day. enterprisecorruption, wiredpirate, lemetropolecafe, rumourmillnews. GLP, zerohedge, trendsresearch & many more

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

OK now I've found it, this link would have been more useful. Nothing personal, but it seems like coincidence to me unless you can provide something more... You can't trade on this hunch/information.

2 things, firstly I don't trade, & secondly, a trader with the geo-political info that I read would make good use of it, hence Reinhardt's cohorts of successful traders.

If I was going to start trading (& I have seriously thought about it through reinhardt's site, half price subscription atm), I would be doing it that way for sure.

Hello swampy if you're watching. :D

Remember swampy used to talk about this type of stuff all the time, I listened, from recollection the traders on here don't.

How do you know what to trade? Maybe they don't consider the information dependable.

2 things, firstly I don't trade, & secondly, a trader with the geo-political info that I read would make good use of it, hence Reinhardt's cohorts of successful traders.

If I was going to start trading (& I have seriously thought about it through reinhardt's site, half price subscription atm), I would be doing it that way for sure.

Hello swampy if you're watching. :D

Remember swampy used to talk about this type of stuff all the time, I listened, from recollection the traders on here don't.

How do you know what to trade? Maybe they don't consider the information dependable.

on the public side of it you get lot's of cryptic clues, which if you read his site most days you start to get a feel for. Then you combine that with the various sites that discuss him & you recognise other posters that I have down as 'listen to these' posters from previous looooooooooooooooooooooong reads, lkike detriumisheavy for example.....

then you link that into other sites discussing M&A, CEO replacements & 'other events'.

This is without the insider info that you get from joining the site, a lot less cryptic obviously.....so you can imagine how much easier it would be.

hope this helps. ;)

edited - there are lot's more areas to be aware of also...................

I found out about Legatus last year & mentioned it on GEI, that's why I have been paying attention to it's significance since. I read a lot of different sites every day. enterprisecorruption, wiredpirate, lemetropolecafe, rumourmillnews. GLP, zerohedge, trendsresearch & many more

DO remember you mentioning it, but what is the significance of the meeting GOM? What are you saying?

p.s just interested who's orchestrating the takedown, as I don't trade, so it has no effect on my sentiment :rolleyes:

DO remember you mentioning it, but what is the significance of the meeting GOM? What are you saying?

p.s just interested who's orchestrating the takedown, as I don't trade, so it has no effect on my sentiment :rolleyes:

nothing more than this is a manufactured market crash (if I am right, well not me but you get ma drift. Don't want the decent posters like yourself on here to think I am getting above my station :rolleyes: ).

it's the grey financial elite that most of the trader posters on GEI don't believe exist, so you can see my dilemma here. ;)

I mean some thought O'Bama was the new economic messiah, others don't believe in Fema camps & the coming total social breakdown, so what chance have I got talking about the grey elite's pulling strings from upon high ??

edited - Legatus would need a thread of it's own.

nothing more than this is a manufactured market crash (if I am right, well not me but you get ma drift. Don't want the decent posters like yourself on here to think I am getting above my station :rolleyes: ).

it's the grey financial elite that most of the trader posters on GEI don't believe exist, so you can see my dilemma here. ;)

I mean some thought O'Bama was the new economic messiah, others don't believe in Fema camps & the coming total social breakdown, so what chance have I got talking about the grey elite's pulling strings from upon high ??

edited - Legatus would need a thread of it's own.

Thanks anyway, new website stored as important to periodically check.

As for decent poster, I treat everyone as superior to myself on here, until proven otherwise ;):lol:

So profit there then?

Buy Kruggers

extract the extra metal

sell the gold thats left as Maples and Nuggets for the same price you paid for the original kruggers.

They are heavier because krugers are 22k so to achieve an oz of fine gold they have to be heavier than 24 k oz coins.

so you get an oz of fine in all one oz coins.

Goad, why?

it was actually mainly for flatcap & havilark as they said I was stoopid is as stoopid does. :(

so I have reacted very childishly by showing them that life is like a box of chocolates, the only difference is I did know which ones were soft. ;)

point made very well I thought.

however I fear I will come undone with my 'gold will finish Feb high after this crash, with new highs every week' post. :unsure:

edited

You're suggesting the joining fees are an investment. If the information is so trustworthy, why don't you trade an ounce of gold and see how many ounces you can turn it in to? I would be interested in your progress.

on the public side of it you get lot's of cryptic clues, which if you read his site most days you start to get a feel for. Then you combine that with the various sites that discuss him & you recognise other posters that I have down as 'listen to these' posters from previous looooooooooooooooooooooong reads, lkike detriumisheavy for example.....

then you link that into other sites discussing M&A, CEO replacements & 'other events'.

This is without the insider info that you get from joining the site, a lot less cryptic obviously.....so you can imagine how much easier it would be.

hope this helps. ;)

edited - there are lot's more areas to be aware of also...................