• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

I am not surprised that you are one of those who oppose Rothschild's involvement, Schaublin, in view of this recent post of your's:-

The future of Europeans (irrelevant what religion) in the US is in the balance. Jews already wield immense power in that country. Zionist Jews in the US dictate foreign policy for the benefit of Israel while Jew bankers control the money supply - as if that were not bad enough, through control of TV and films, the thinking of the people is being corrupted. The last pillar to fall will be the constitution - it is already crumbling.

Before too long, the mostly brainwashed armed forces will be withdrawn from abroad and used to enforce a reign of terror at home. The excuse will be 'White Supremacists" planning a revolt or something similar. The horror of what may ensue can be imaganed by looking at the Bolshevik-Jew led revolution in 1917 - the most awful period of mass-murder and de-humanisation ever to have taken place in Human History.

The Internet and access to free information may have upset their plans. The 911 event may have been plausibly executed before the Internet while controlled media reported on what happened but the 'chutzpa' of orchestrating such a thing in broad daylight and imagining that people would believe the 'official' version shows that (as ever) arrogance will be their undoing.

Don't bother calling me an anti-Semite - as it happens, real Semitic Jews (sadly a small minority) are acutely aware of the great harm that Ashkenazi Jews (as a group) have done in the world.

I am not surprised that you are one of those who oppose Rothschild's involvement, Schaublin, in view of this recent post of your's:-

The future of Europeans (irrelevant what religion) in the US is in the balance. Jews already wield immense power in that country. Zionist Jews in the US dictate foreign policy for the benefit of Israel while Jew bankers control the money supply - as if that were not bad enough, through control of TV and films, the thinking of the people is being corrupted. The last pillar to fall will be the constitution - it is already crumbling.

Before too long, the mostly brainwashed armed forces will be withdrawn from abroad and used to enforce a reign of terror at home. The excuse will be 'White Supremacists" planning a revolt or something similar. The horror of what may ensue can be imaganed by looking at the Bolshevik-Jew led revolution in 1917 - the most awful period of mass-murder and de-humanisation ever to have taken place in Human History.

The Internet and access to free information may have upset their plans. The 911 event may have been plausibly executed before the Internet while controlled media reported on what happened but the 'chutzpa' of orchestrating such a thing in broad daylight and imagining that people would believe the 'official' version shows that (as ever) arrogance will be their undoing.

Don't bother calling me an anti-Semite - as it happens, real Semitic Jews (sadly a small minority) are acutely aware of the great harm that Ashkenazi Jews (as a group) have done in the world.

Yes, I do not want my modest stash used to finance evil doing in the future. Thanks for re-posting - it may make a few more readers question things.

Yes, probably the best one. I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry I appear not to have promoted it before :unsure:

After hours and hours and hours of reading I am still alive and undergoing deep anti hypnosis therapy by seeming hypnosis of another kind. :blink: Suffice it to say the FOFOA strategy for our financial well being would be to simply keep on buying gold until we can no longer, correct?

It's like the long way round Jim Sinclair. I wonder if they are related?

BTW Steve, I am passively enjoying your site but it seems I have forgotton my password. That may be for the best, for on these topics I am feeling lost or losing it and what I post would make me feel like elementary school grade 2 or maybe 3. At the moment I am happy with ''teacher says buy'' so I buy. :lol: When you are done with the FOFOA for dummies, please forward me the link.

(I greatly enjoyed the Gecko/Denninger article).

Yes, probably the best one. I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry I appear not to have promoted it before :unsure:

You pointed us towards Another and Friend of Another. I did not know of their existence. Now after reading the FOA, FOFOA was a logical next step. So thanks again. :P

After hours and hours and hours of reading I am still alive and undergoing deep anti hypnosis therapy by seeming hypnosis of another kind. :blink: Suffice it to say the FOFOA strategy for our financial well being would be to simply keep on buying gold until we can no longer, correct?

It's like the long way round Jim Sinclair. I wonder if they are related?

BTW Steve, I am passively enjoying your site but it seems I have forgotton my password. That may be for the best, for on these topics I am feeling lost or losing it and what I post would make me feel like elementary school grade 2 or maybe 3. At the moment I am happy with ''teacher says buy'' so I buy. :lol: When you are done with the FOFOA for dummies, please forward me the link.

(I greatly enjoyed the Gecko/Denninger article).

You've gotta love Karl...bless him :D

You may wish to "request new password", as there is a new members only economic area, which may stretch your mind further :lol:

Or, you may wish to answer the question :D

I think FOFOA might put his strategy slightly differently, or at least I would.

Sell your financial assets, houses, stocks, currency - all of which are financial assets.

Return to money - gold.

Wait , and be prepared to be shocked.

I notice no one answered my simple question about the maximum possible 'price' of gold.

How about this one then.

You are on an island, there are 100 apples.

There is $500 in existence on the island.

What is the maximum price of an apple?

Answers please :D

Am I alone in finding some of the racist comments on this thread very offensive?

No ... but it seems to be par for the course on internet sites.

I highlight it whenever I can but most people are complacent and see nothing wrong.

I notice no one answered my simple question about the maximum possible 'price' of gold.

How about this one then.

The fact of $500 in circulation on the island is completely irrelevant to a maximum theoritical price although potentially significant to a likely price range. You could easily price $700 paid over a number of years, or $500 + some other asset.

The price will be somewhere between the maximum anyone is prepared to pay for it, and the minimum anyone who owns one is prepared to sell it for (in the absence of coersion). If there is no overlap the market can be deemed illiquid, it does not imply an infinite price.

Assuming the island is effectively isolated, i suppose the maximum price of an apple is the sum total wealth on the island excluding the other apples.

It is irrelevant to the real world though because of the assumption of a lack of coersion.

Assuming the island is effectively isolated, i suppose the maximum price of an apple is the sum total wealth on the island excluding the other apples.

That would assume that there is no bankster on the island.

So, what if fractional reserve banking enters the equation?

I'd say, the upper limit is plus infinity. ;)

Am I alone in finding some of the racist comments on this thread very offensive?

Which are you talking about? I cannot see any that are not (re)posted by Wolf, who seems unable to differentiate between a wariness of a specific banking dynasty and rabid anti-semitism.

That would assume that there is no bankster on the island.

So, what if fractional reserve banking enters the equation?

I'd say, the upper limit is plus infinity. ;)

On an effectively isolated island with only ten apples and a fully implemented banking system and well enforced contract law and the total absence of coersion, the price of an apple in dollars is potentially infinite.

This is totally irrelevant to the real world though.

Or is this a trick question?

If the island is isolated, then the apples would be "priceless"... the dollars would only be paper, and nowhere near as valuable for the sustenance of life as fresh or dried apple.... or apple juice. These things could be bartered for more valuable items like clothes etc.

A gold coin would buy an apple... because it could be used for a sinker in order to catch fish..... and beaten into a reflector device to attract the attention of passing aircraft. :rolleyes:

Or is this a trick question?

If the island is isolated, then the apples would be "priceless"... the dollars would only be paper, and nowhere near as valuable for the sustenance of life as fresh or dried apple.... or apple juice. These things could be bartered for more valuable items like clothes etc.

A gold coin would buy an apple... because it could be used for a sinker in order to catch fish..... and beaten into a reflector device to attract the attention of passing aircraft. :rolleyes:

My first thought was 49500 but I am beginning to realize that the answer is probably not just the price of all the apples but indeed the the whole island, which would be priceless.

So I guess I should be buying as many apples as I can?

(chortles to self, am I coming along?)

Zero if no-one likes apples, & there are other food sources.

This assumes these are not eternal apples