• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

For people like me who are a little slow to exchange their assets from A to B to C etc, it is good to see real examples of other people dong this, and provides plenty of food for thought.

Seconded - or is that +1 :lol:

+ thanks for an insight into the traders thinking behind the trades

Yes, and just as I'm pondering how to manage this shift, gold gets smacked down about $20, making me wonder whether I should have sold some of my BV stash this morning.

yes

Yes, and just as I'm pondering how to manage this shift, gold gets smacked down about $20, making me wonder whether I should have sold some of my BV stash this morning.

Perhaps a number of BV clients closing their positions (having spotted the fox entering the hen-house) has caused the fall. If that is the case, expect to see some bottlenecks in physical in the next few weeks. Just a thought.

Edit: by Googling 'Bullionvault Rothschilds', it is apparent that there is a lot of chatter on this subject on many Internet forums and there are a lot of spooked customers. BV customers are a lot more savvy about things than the general public and I would imagine there will be some considerable movement of funds.

Adrian Ash might be visiting us to discuss Rothchilds infiltration into BullionVault. He is out the office untill tomorrow. If any of you have issues about Rothchilds envolvement, can you put it to Adrian by posting your points here.

I will start. Is Paul Tustain disappointed with BVs growth and thinks that Rothchild can bring something to the table that will improve growth? Does it matter to Paul what the BV members think? If its about the £12.5 million, could BV members have bought shares to raise revenues?

I am considering selling my BV holdings to buy coins instead.

You are on an island, there are 100 apples.

There is $500 in existence on the island.

What is the maximum price of an apple?

Depends if the owner wants to sell any apples.

If they are the only food source, the vendor or owner can decide on any price.

IE One apple for all your dollars and your shoes, food and water will always be worth more than any currency in certain situations.

Regards

ML

Hello all,

Ignoring the bile, there's really not much to add to the further comments Mrs.XXX posted from the email I sent her. Augmentum has a client which is RIT, a publicly traded investment trust. Like the WGC, Augmentum is now a minority shareholder in BullionVault. Paul remains CEO and the major shareholder, and there's no change whatsoever to your property rights or our terms (we'd be legally bound, as users know, to give 30 days' notice anyway). The custodian remains ViaMat, and the Daily Audit continues to prove your unique ownership each day. Raising capital was a long way from urgent, as our 2009 accounts show, but it's always useful in a fast-growing business, especially when it brings with it Augmentum's e-commerce expertise and the WGC's global marketing clout.

Whatever your prejudices or politics, the Rothschild name also has a long association with gold bullion, all of which makes for stronger sales, deeper markets and more active users. So I am genuinely sorry, and can only wish you the best, if the tomfoolery that passes for "gold analysis" on the web makes you view this fantastic news as part of the cabal's grand plan. Because you'll be leaving the world's most secure, transparent and cost-effective route to defending your savings with gold, and just when private wealth looks set to need it most, too.

Still, I'll confess - it is nice to feature on David Icke's website at last!

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/35432-l...o-bullionvault-

Best wishes,

Adrian

Adrian Ash

Head of Research

BullionVault.com

Still, I'll confess - it is nice to feature on David Icke's website at last!

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/35432-l...o-bullionvault-

and if you click on the link, you'll see that it's just another link to a Telegraph article - so a bit weird for Adrian to have chosen to post the link via Icke's website, no?

'oh look it's on Icke's website so it must not be true' is a slightly childish argument, tbh.

Whatever your prejudices or politics, the Rothschild name also has a long association with gold bullion, all of which makes for stronger sales, deeper markets and more active users. So I am genuinely sorry, and can only wish you the best, if the tomfoolery that passes for "gold analysis" on the web makes you view this fantastic news as part of the cabal's grand plan. Because you'll be leaving the world's most secure, transparent and cost-effective route to defending your savings with gold, and just when private wealth looks set to need it most, too.

I'll continue to hold some funds/ gold with BV. It's a very useful and convenient service.

Don't forget the tin hat while on the internet people.

reading_minds_signs_devices.jpg

I'll continue to hold some funds/ gold with BV. It's a very useful and convenient service.

Don't forget the tin hat while on the internet people.

reading_minds_signs_devices.jpg

I see the tin-foil hat family at least have somewhere to live and some furniture to sit on - perhaps they were cautious with their savings... <_<

So I am genuinely sorry, and can only wish you the best, if the tomfoolery that passes for "gold analysis" on the web makes you view this fantastic news as part of the cabal's grand plan.

but it's not about analysing gold; it's about analysing the trustworthiness of a particular banking dynasty. most people here expect the gold price to move higher longer term, but that isn't the issue here.

if for some reason you have a problem using the web as a source of information, there are plenty of books and newspaper articles on the matter.

and if you click on the link, you'll see that it's just another link to a Telegraph article - so a bit weird for Adrian to have chosen to post the link via Icke's website, no?

'oh look it's on Icke's website so it must not be true' is a slightly childish argument, tbh.

Hello all,

Ignoring the bile,

yep and i didnt see any racist remarks - unless i missed something

but it's not about analysing gold; it's about analysing the trustworthiness of a particular banking dynasty. most people here expect the gold price to move higher longer term, but that isn't the issue here.

if for some reason you have a problem using the web as a source of information, there are plenty of books and newspaper articles on the matter.

I'll have to say that I didn't like the tone or AA's reply either. I'm not fussed either way on BV as it doesn't concern me-nor the Rothschild connection. If people had a feeling like a fox was entering the chicken pen though, it was not much of a confidence boost for them. Why are Augmentum so bullish to sit on the board if they didn't want some power of weilding the axe at some point in the future? That might be a good thing or it might not.

I don’t think that suggesting that customers concerns are politically motivated, prejudicial, some sort of wild ridiculous conspiracy or just plain bile is the best way of addressing the issues.

I suspect Adrian has been assimilated into a lizard. Shame really.....such a nice bloke....

I don’t think that suggesting that customers concerns are politically motivated, prejudicial, some sort of wild ridiculous conspiracy or just plain bile is the best way of addressing the issues.

I suspect Adrian has been assimilated into a lizard. Shame really.....such a nice bloke....

They have a business to run, and will appeal to mainstream money. Let's face it, some of the concerns here are on the fringe. This is not to say these fringe concerns might not one day go mainstream.

<<So I am genuinely sorry, and can only wish you the best, if the tomfoolery that passes for "gold analysis" on the web makes you view this fantastic news as part of the cabal's grand plan.>>

Well put, Sir! A successful business can ignore the prattle of bigots and conspiracy theorists.

<<So I am genuinely sorry, and can only wish you the best, if the tomfoolery that passes for "gold analysis" on the web makes you view this fantastic news as part of the cabal's grand plan.>>

Well put, Sir! A successful business can ignore the prattle of bigots and conspiracy theorists.

who are the bigots

and where are the conspiracy theorists - are they the same people who dont trust the banks and the unstable banking system

Just substitute the word "black" for "Jewish" in some of the earlier posts on this thread and have a little think about it.

Could you give a single example (not including Wolf's repost of Schaublin's comment from the israel-palestine thread), please? I just looked back through again and I'm still not seeing it.