• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

They have unlocked the old gold thread but with the threat that it will be locked again if there is any more discussion about its location. A bit fascist.

I just posted this but it looks like I am on Mod approval. Please Tone, just delete my account and all posts.

post-217-1204706077_thumb.jpg

Such a potty mouth, STC. Look what she writes behind my back. Totally moronic.

STC is the one and only poster I have blocked on my HPC account. I really can't understand who or what has rattled her cage in the past but she's pure scum AFAIC.

(OK, "scum" is a bit strong for a Wednesday morning... but the filth that she posts means she deserves the label IMO.)

edit to add

they are afraid of a mass exodus if this site's url is posted at hpc

Probably only a matter of time before they add this sites name to their automated censor software. That's what happened to GHPC when people moved there, and you still can't type those four letters on HPC without being asterisked.

Probably only a matter of time before they add this sites name to their automated censor software. That's what happened to GHPC when people moved there, and you still can't type those four letters on HPC without being asterisked.

:lol::lol: That's true, I wonder if they will censor it - As WM and Bubble Pricker are DrBubb's friend's - could get tricky hmmmmmm

Without sounding like a party pooper, is there any chance this thread can concentrate on Gold etc., rather than discussing the HPC exodus, and joking about threads on that site?

There's always a fine line between the concept of "forum discussion" and "chat room discussions", and one thing I always get fed up with is reading forum threads that decend into "chat" territory.

Considering the cause of the HPC exodus was because of slanging matches, I wouldn't want to see pages of similar content over here. :lol:

Just my 2p worth

You could just tell me not to read those posts, but I don't know until I've read them :lol:

I am surprised Doc hasn't said hello :lol:

The Dr is on his travels at the moment (see market comments thread, March - first post). I'm sure that he will be saying hello to everyone in due course.

The big man and Frizzers are away at a junior mining conference.

Come on guys, the action is in silver right now. Reaching 26 year highs...slipping below $20...Where next? A correction to 17.50? ..Or a short-squeeze to the moon?

Probably should have sold Silver yesterday above $20 - didn't get chance. DM's email this am expects a drop to maybe $15. Way above the 200 day MA. I view more as an opportunity to add to my position.

I've never attempted to trade in and out of the gold/silver market - buy and hold has held me in good stead. If the prices really do explode they'll have no regard for DMAs or tech analysis. I look at the long term graph and don't worry about the ups and downs - if I did I'd have stomach ulcers by now :(

Regards,

crude

Ted Butler thinks the silver shorts are wounded, but not dead.

http://news.silverseek.com/TedButler/1204651474.php

Anyhting could happen here IMO, we could consolidate and push higher or correct significantyl.

IMO, this does not look like a correct significantly moment - I am hoping it consolidates and am looking to add larger at anywhere near $18.

It's just not frothy enough for a significant correction IMO.

Isn't BullionVault approved for SIPPs as well? I think I have read that. And GoldMoney is at least seeking fro some US approval, maybe they try and get some British approval as well.

You can buy a SIPP that can include a wide range of investments (including Bullion Vault). However, these SIPP packages tend to have a very high annual fee. You would need to be putting a lot of money into your SIPP to make it worthwhile (far more than I can afford).

Goldmoney.com have also started SIPP, but again, you need to put at least £50,000 into the Gold SIPP at commencement.

http://www.goldmoney.com/en/company-news/2007-10-02.html

I don't think that you can put Goldmoney or BullionVault gold into an ISA yet. However, you can put ETF's into a self select ISA. There are several brokers who can set up a self select ISA with very low trading costs. These do not restrict access to people with just a few grand to invest.

Etfs Metal Secruities Ltd Eft Physical Gold (GBP) (PHGP)

ETFS Metal Securities Ltd ETFS Physical Silver (PHAG)

Hello all,

Another convert from HPC - never posted, just read the gold thread and learned a lot.

I am approx 15% in gold and looking to move to 25% gold and 10% silver. I have no physical, all in BV to minimise costs.

Currently monitoring the situation to find a good spot to buy.

Thanks to all for the info over the last few months.

PS - has Errol made the jump yet? Has anyone PM'ed him?

Hello all,

Another convert from HPC - never posted, just read the gold thread and learned a lot.

I am approx 15% in gold and looking to move to 25% gold and 10% silver. I have no physical, all in BV to minimise costs.

Currently monitoring the situation to find a good spot to buy.

Thanks to all for the info over the last few months.

PS - has Errol made the jump yet? Has anyone PM'ed him?

IMO BV is good as physical, as is goldmoney.

BTW, I was originally Impartial, I am no longer I am a Comrade In Golden Arms inspired by jsmineset.

CIGA Impartial. Welcome!

Welcome Comrade In Golden Arms :)

Same as me i read their attacks on you tonight and others especially the pox ridden STC , i stop posting over there about 6 months ago, not that i had anything useful to say, but i was bored with the usual can't eat gold blah blab blah.

STC is a potty mouth. Can sometimes be funny. But only sometimes.

OMG this is major scandal, the sneaky bag of snakes at hpc have put a rendering filter on the url that points to this topic.

I would laugh if it wasn't so sneaky.

copy and paste the url to this thread, try and post it into a hpc.co.uk new thread (or any thread) and post it - the url is automatically changed to a link to their old gold thread which they locked on their site!!!

LOL

ridiculous bunch.

That is SERIOUSLY FUNNY! :lol:

Should the price of PMs continue to appreciate relentlessly, as I think it will, then the unfortunate actions of a very few will prove extremely difficult to justify and will only serve to further tarnish the reputation of what is already becoming a highly suspect web forum IMO.

Are you having one very prominent (alleged) shortseller in mind? :lol: Well, well, the Shorterz...

Hi WP

Glad I found his thread, no need to post over there so much now - however the banter with ignoramuses was sometimes sadistically pleasurable, I might post a few anarchic ramblings now and again to stir 'em up, especially when gold decisively takes out $1000.

You mean you wanna 'do a cgnao' every now and then? Good stuff. :lol:

That crazy beeeyatch needs her head examined, I got to admit she does not post like i would expect a female to, maybe she's a lady boy.

Personally, I don't actually think she even holds any gold, no true gold holder would get the FVCK out of gold after a 2% correction which seems to have petered out already.

:lol::(

She is one of the weirder ones, that's shure.

Indeed.

Are you needle from HPC?

The big man and Frizzers are away at a junior mining conference.

Come on guys, the action is in silver right now. Reaching 26 year highs...slipping below $20...Where next? A correction to 17.50? ..Or a short-squeeze to the moon?

:) I am on the short squeeze. Commercial Signal Failure.

That's my attitude too. I just can't afford having a locker in Switzerland. :)

Just because it's only been in recent weeks that I've felt I have enough spare cash to consider buying some gold and/or silver, I don't have any so far, which of course means that, if I were to choose to buy some today (for example) all of my holding would be at today's prices.

It feels as though buying into gold when it's had several months of good, solid bullishness is the behaviour of the herd, and I'm trying to avoid that, especially when (a ) I don't feel sufficiently well-informed to work out the odds of continued short-term bullishness, or (b ) it seems that a number of commentators for a while now have been suggesting a correction in gold's price in fairly short order (not least of which are Frizzers' own thoughts as in today's Money Morning).

Given that I'm looking towards at least medium-term investment (say no less than a year, and possibly quite a bit longer), would you consider it best just to buy some gold in light of its slight correction in the last day and to weather the possibility of greater short-term corrections soon, or perhaps await a greater correction in the coming days and weeks, then jump in, again for a medium-term period?

I accept that any replies won't count as investment advice, but I'm aware that many of you may speak from the stand-point of already having significant holdings (which, of course, were purchased at a cheaper price), rather than considering the position of currently having no holding at all.

Thanks, as ever, for any thoughts!

The only advantage I can see with physical (assuming BV can be trusted) is avoiding CGT if buying legal tender. However, this has to be offset against the premium on purchase and sale (?) plus it may be difficult to get rid of quickly.