TNR Gold Corp (TNR-V) on TSX

I am ON THE CASE TOO, Profhit.

In fact I own quite a few shares. This is from my Diary recently:

The "spinoff idea" is working...

Here's one I have been buying : TNR Gold at $0.17 and below.

The ILC spinoff will be worth about $0.06 per share

Did you get any? TNR has traded at $0.16 since I posted that.

TNR is now "on the move" as the spinoff progresses - despite the weak market... TNR-chart

TNR: 0.215 Change: +0.035

Open: 0.185 High: 0.215 Low: 0.185 // Volume: 658,547

Percent Change: +19.44%

When it is "fully bloomed", I may take back my original capital and invest it in the next one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More good news - TNR is now going for a bigger piece of the $3 billion dollar copper play it sounds like

http://www.tnrgoldcorp.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=457300

TNR GOLD GRANTED LEAVE TO ADD NEW CLAIM OVER LOS AZULES PROJECT

Vancouver B.C.: TNR Gold Corp. ("TNR" or the "Company) advises that following a two-day hearing before the British Columbia Supreme Court, TNR and its subsidiary, Solitario Argentina S.A., have been granted leave to amend their pleadings to add a new claim to the litigation (the "New Claim") over the Los Azules project in Argentina. The litigation involves TNR, Minera Andes Inc., MIM Argentina Exploraciones S.A. ("Xstrata") and related entities. The Los Azules project is an advanced exploration project currently reporting a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Inferred Resource.

In the original Notice of Claim, among other claims, TNR and Solitario seek rectification of a 2004 Exploration and Option Agreement with Xstrata (later assigned to Minera Andes) to restore a right on the part of Solitario to back-in to up to 25% of certain properties constituting the northern half of the Los Azules project (the "Properties") any time within 120 days of the production of a feasibility study. Minera Andes and Xstrata oppose rectification and the other relief sought by TNR and Solitario.

The New Claim alleges that Xstrata and Minera Andes did not complete the required exploration expenditures required for Xstrata's exercise of its option on April 23, 2007 to acquire the Properties. On that basis, TNR and Solitario advance a claim of breach of contract and intentional interference with economic relations, and seek the return of the Properties, or alternatively, damages as against the defendants or any of them.

As a result of the New Claim being added to the litigation, the trial scheduled to commence on June 20, 2011 in Vancouver, BC has been adjourned so that documents relating to the New Claim can be produced. A new date for the trial will be set in due course.

ABOUT TNR GOLD CORP.

The Company is a diversified international metals exploration company focusing on the continued advancement of existing properties and identifying and acquiring new prospective projects. TNR has a portfolio of 18 active projects, of which 9 rare metals projects, including the Mariana Lithium Brine project, will be held or optioned to TNR's wholly owned subsidiary International Lithium Corp. ("ILC") upon completion of a Plan of Arrangement.

The objective of the Plan of Arrangement is to spin-out TNR's rare metals property interests into a separate public company, ILC. The Plan of Arrangement has been approved by TNR's shareholders, the courts of British Columbia and the TSX Venture Exchange with the Record Date / Effective Date set for May 19, 2011. For further details of the spin-out, please visit International Lithium's website, TNR's information circular dated May 10, 2010 which is available on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com and the Company's press release dated May 12, 2011.

The recent acquisition of lithium, other rare metals and rare-earth elements projects in Argentina, Canada, USA and Ireland confirms TNR's commitment to generating projects, diversifying its markets, and building shareholder value.

On behalf of the board,

Gary Schellenberg

President

Dr. Bubb,

An honor to have you on board!

I like the team and the business model, an associate of mine has done exceptionally well and he's a self-made multi-millionaire. Check out his profile (Kirill Klip), him and his team of high value investors own over 50% of the shares.

I like people who put their money where their mouth is.

http://www.canadianinsider.com

http://www.sedi.ca

I'm long myself on a decent sized position, hoping to get a bit more today on the dip. The excellent news on Los Azules also makes me very excited... this is a large 14 billion pound copper resource that TNR is now disputing for the majority interest of the project. If its a lottery ticket, it at least has the court approval to continue!

Looks like the spinoff may be done today / stock down 4 cents

May 12, 2011

International Lithium Spin-out Record Date Set

Vancouver B.C.: TNR Gold Corp. ("TNR") and wholly-owned International Lithium Corp. ("ILC") (jointly the "Company") are pleased to announce the TSX Venture Exchange has approved the Company's Plan of Arrangement involving the spin-out of TNR's lithium and rare metals property interests into a separate public company, ILC. The Plan of Arrangement will close and be given effect on May 19, 2011 (the "Record Date") [Note 1].

Key Highlights:

· TSX Venture Exchange approves the Company's Plan of Arrangement, ILC spin-out;

· Sets Record Date / Effective Date for May 19, 2011;

· May 16, 2011 is the last Trading Day whereby eligible TNR Shareholders at the close of market will receive the ILC Unit distribution in accordance with the terms of the Plan of Arrangement [Note 1];

· ILC financing will close concurrently with Plan of Arrangement; and

· Strategic Relationship with Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd. solidifies as Plan of Arrangement approaches completion.

/more: http://www.tnrgoldcorp.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=456784

The "spinoff idea" is working...

On 5/3/2011 at 8:24 AM, DrBubb said:

Here's one I have been buying : TNR Gold at $0.17 and below.

The ILC spinoff will be worth about $0.06 per share

Spin-off done now.

My cost was $0.16 - 0.17, and I have Int't Lithium shares worth about 6 cents.

How has TNR fared on the day the spinoff became effective?

TNR : 0.155 Change: -0.055 // Percent Change: -26.19%

Open: 0.185 High: 0.185 Low: 0.15 // Volume: 121,000

Cost : 0.165 // Value : 0.155 + 0.06 = 0.215 / that's + 30.3%

And in a market where many mining shares are getting clobbered

So I call it: "vary successful"

And there' could be another spinoff in TNR's future, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Ganfeng Lithium is a China-based multi-product lithium manufacturer. It intends to provide ILC with significant current and future project development assistance capability including direct support towards the advancement of ILC's projects from both a financial and technical perspective.

This transaction highlights the strategic interests of Chinese firms in acquiring lithium exploration and mining operations in Latin America. In the past few years, demand for lithium has exploded along with the growth of lithium-ion battery technology in mobile phones, PDAs, laptops, and most recently electric vehicles. With global conservation efforts focusing on the mass production of environmentally-friendly electric vehicles, demand for lithium is projected to more than double by 2020. Most of the production needed to satisfy the market will come from the renowned South American ‘Lithium Belt’, an 800 by 300 km north-south strip centered on the junction of Argentina, Bolivia and Chile, which contains over 75% of the world’s lithium reserves.

“From our vantage point in Shanghai, we believe that China is looking to become a global leader in the production of electric vehicles. This requires that the country go outbound to secure lithium supplies. The most logical and prolific place to go is South America,” notes Erik Bethel, Managing Partner of SinoLatin Capital. “We are very pleased to have assisted International Lithium Corp. in securing the strategic development capital from Ganfeng Lithium to capitalize upon this unique opportunity. We worked very closely with ILC and are delighted to participate in its success as the Company advances its core projects and fulfills its mission of becoming a leading international lithium and rare metals explorer and developer,” stated Mr. Bethel.

/more: http://sufiy.blogspot.com/2011/06/international-lithium-corp-china-closes.html

• 9 years later...
60.0 0.035 · 0.04 423.0 0.04

TNG : 5yr: 2yr: 1yr / Last: 0.04 x 166.7 M shs=

xx

About TNR Gold Corp. :

TNR Gold is working to become a green energy metal royalty and gold company.

Over the past 24 years, TNR, through its lead generator business model, has been successful in generating high-quality exploration projects around the globe. With the company's expertise, resources and industry network, it identified the potential of the Los Azules copper project in Argentina and now holds a 0.36-per-cent net smelter return royalty on the entire project, which is being developed by McEwen Mining Inc.

In 2009, TNR founded International Lithium Corp., a green energy metal company that was made public through the spinout of TNR's energy metal portfolio in 2011. International Lithium holds interests in lithium projects in Argentina, Ireland and Canada.

TNR retains a 1.8-per-cent net smelter return royalty on the Mariana lithium project in Argentina. International Lithium has a right to repurchase 1 per cent of the net smelter return royalty on the Mariana lithium project, of which 0.9 per cent relates to the company's net smelter return royalty interest. The company would receive $900,000 on the completion of the repurchase. The project is currently being advanced in a joint venture between International Lithium and Ganfeng Lithium International Co. Ltd.

TNR provides significant exposure to gold through its 90-per-cent holding in the Shotgun gold porphyry project in Alaska. The project is located in southwestern Alaska near the Donlin gold project, which is being developed by Barrick Gold and Novagold Resources Inc.

The company's strategy with Shotgun gold project is to attract a joint venture partnership with one of the gold major mining companies. The company is actively introducing the project to interested parties.

At its core, TNR provides significant exposure to gold, copper and lithium through its holdings in Alaska (the Shotgun gold porphyry project) and Argentina (the Los Azules copper and the Mariana lithium projects) and is committed to the continued generation of in-demand projects while diversifying its markets and building shareholder value.