2. 2. If you gamble, what is your main activity

• Betting on Sporting Events
    • Poker
    • Other games of chance: blackjack, roulette, etc
    • Financially Oriented Bets: stocks & indices
    • Financially Oriented Bets: Commodities & other
    • Hedging/betting on House Prices
    • Other: or I dont gamble
  3. 3. Would you invest in Online Gaming/Gambling stocks?

• Yes- I do sometimes already
    • Yes- I am open to it, but haven't do so yet
    • No- I am unlikely to do so, not an area I favor
    • No- Gambling is not my cup of tea at all

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one I own... had a good day on Thursday.

Here's DHX / DHI Group ($3.06 +0.12, +4.08%) ... update - which released Good News yesterday

gEsGSgI.gif

=== NEWS

Date ET Symbol Type Headline
2020-02-06 09:00 U:DHX News The Dice Tech Job Report: Remarkable demand for data-oriented technologists; smaller tech hubs amassing top tech talent
2020-02-05 16:15 U:DHX News DHI Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results
2020-01-29 09:00 U:DHX News The Dice 2020 Tech Salary Report: Satisfied technologists primed to innovate if employers shift to more holistic offerings
2020-01-23 16:15 U:DHX News DHI Group, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results on February 5th, 2020

Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results

• Total revenues1 were $37.7 million, up 1% on a sequential basis and down 1% year over year.
  • Dice1 revenues were $23.3 million, up 1% on a sequential basis and down 3% year over year.
  • eFinancialCareers revenues were $7.8 million, down 1% on a sequential basis and down 6% year over year.
  • ClearanceJobs revenues were $6.6 million, up 5% on a sequential basis and up 16% year over year.
  • Excluding the impact of foreign exchange, total revenues were up 1% on a sequential basis and down 1% year over year while eFinancialCareers was down 4% on a sequential basis and down 6% year over year.
  • Net income was $3.5 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, compared to net income of $2.9 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, in the year-ago quarter.
  • Cash flow from operations was $3.9 million compared to $6.2 million in the year-ago quarter.
  • Adjusted EBITDA2 was $8.6 million, and Adjusted EBITDA margin2 was 23% compared to $8.3 million and 22% in the year-ago quarter.

Full Year 2019 Financial Results

• Total revenues1 were $149.4 million, flat year over year.
  • Dice1 revenues were $92.5 million, down 2% year over year.
  • eFinancialCareers revenues were $32.1 million, down 5% year over year.
  • ClearanceJobs revenues were $24.7 million, up 17% year over year.
  • Excluding the impact of foreign exchange, total revenues were up 1% year over year while eFinancialCareers was down 2% year over year.
  • Net income was $12.6 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, compared to net income of $7.2 million, or $0.14 per diluted share in 2018.
  • Cash flow from operations was $22.9 million compared to $14.9 million in the prior year period.
  • Cash was $5.4 million; total debt of $10 million.
  • Adjusted EBITDA2 was $34.9 million, and Adjusted EBITDA margin2 was 23% compared to $32.0 million and 21% in the prior year period.

===

Remarkable Demand - up to 50% higher Y-o-Y

NEW YORK, Feb. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) announced today that Dice, its leading career marketplace for technology professionals, has released its first issue of The Dice Tech Job Report: Fastest Growing Tech Hubs, Roles and Skills. The report highlights the remarkable demand for data-oriented occupations and skillsets across tech and addresses why smaller tech hubs are amassing top tech talent.

Demand for data-oriented occupations and skillsets skyrocketed in 2019
2019 saw continued demand for data-oriented occupations and skillsets. The top tech occupations for 2019 reflect the need for specialized technologists like data engineers who can move and prepare information, data analysts who offer interpretation of valuable insights, and data scientists who develop machine learning models that can process large datasets. Data Engineer was the fastest growing tech occupation (up 50% Y/Y) followed by Back End Developer (up 38%), Senior Data Scientist (up 32%), CRM Developer (up 29%) and UI Developer (up 24%).